Daddy's Angel

By Numbellina

This book is loosely based on the on the movie "church girl" if you don't know what that is...it's ok most pe... More

Prologue
I: Be ready
I: Playing with fire
I: First Date
I: Diamond
I: A New Fruit to Taste
I: Scandals
I: Two Sides
I: Trouble
I: Tell Her
I: Shots Fired
II: New Beginnings
II: Tips and Tricks
II: Dreaming

I: Fix it

1.1K 56 44
By Numbellina

Beyoncé Knowles

"Come here baby" she said as she curled her finger signaling for me to come closer. "Come sit on daddy's lap" I complied, straddling her on the bed.

She slyly moved her hands from my thighs to my behind. She firmly gripped it and slapped it. "Got damn" She said biting her lip.

"You so fucking sexy." She grabbed my chin and started to kiss me passionately while still squeezing and groping my butt.

"Take these off princess, if you don't...I'll just rip them off" she said tugging at my panties. I nodded, getting up and taking off my underwear.

"Take that off too babygirl" she said pointing at my bra.

I took it off and walked back over to her. She stood up, picked me up and placed me on the bed, then hovered over me. "You're so beautiful" she said before kissing my neck, she sucked and licked all over my neck until she found my spot. "Mmmmm".

She stayed there for a moment sucking and licking on the flesh, so she could hear the utter of my satisfaction.

She then moved lower until she got to my breasts, groping them in her soft hands. "Oh my god, Nikaaa"  she began sucking on my right one, flicking her tongue over my nipple.

She took my right breast from her mouth and replaced it with my left one. "Mmm baby," she immediately stopped sucking and slapped my thigh. I winced at the sting. "Now, you know that's not my name babygirl" I bit my lip, "I'm sorry, daddy".

she smirked and continued sucking until she started moving lower and lower. She reached my awaiting and wet treasure, and licked her lips.

"I'll make sure I go nice and slow for you princess" she said before she took one excruciatingly long lick along my slit. "Ohhh my Godd" she hadn't done much, but it felt so good, she then took my clit into her mouth licking and sucking it.

"mhmmm yesss!!" she continued before her talented tongue slipped into-

"BEYONCÉ!!" Thankfully, I woke up from the horrible dream I was having about Onika due to my sister, Solange  screaming my name.

"Girl I have been trying to wake you up for 20 minutes straight, it's almost time for your audition stupid!" I looked at the clock next to my bed and saw that it was 7:30. "Dang it! I knew I shouldn't have taken a nap"

I'm glad that my sister woke me up when she did, I shouldn't be having dreams about my best friend's girlfriend.

I pushed my sister out of my room and started getting ready, I stripped from my clothes. I noticed there was a lot of moisture between my legs. I knew it was all due to the dream I was woken up from a few moments ago.

I've never had sex, I especially never thought of having it with a woman, but I can't lie and say I've never wondered what it would be like.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I looked at my clock again, it read 7:45. I hurried up put on some lotion and deodorant, then picked out something from my closet to wear. I decided on a simple peach colored jumpsuit and white heels.

I fixed my hair and put on some lip gloss and headed out the door.

•••

Onika Maraj

I was on my way to my club, "Pretty in Pink"or "P.I.P" for short, to watch Kelly and her friends audition for me.

I can't lie and say I couldn't wait to see Beyoncé again. she was more beautiful than I could've ever expected and Lord knows sexy as hell. Her body is glorious and I couldn't get her off of my mind from the moment I saw her.

I love Kelly with all my heart, but there was something about Beyoncé that was just so intoxicating, so tempting.

I pulled up to my club and parked in my secret garage, yes I have a secret garage due to the dangerous environment of this neighborhood. I'm not about to lose my precious life or fuck up my expensive ass car.

I locked my car doors and walked into the entrance of the club, only to see that everyone was here, except for the person I wanted to see most. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Rih, my partner in crime.

This bitch was my best friend, and the co-owner of the club. We used to flirt here and there, but it was never anything serious. Kelly refuses to believe that though, she swears up and down that we want each other.

"Wassup Riri" she turned around and smiled at me. "Aye, Nika" she said before hugging me "So have they said anything about the friend that's supposed to be joining them?" I said pointing over to Kelly and her other friend.

She rolled her eyes before saying, "Nah, but we 'aven't been waitin long." It was my turn to roll my eyes, I don't care, time is money. I don't like late people, but I'm willing to make an exception for the girl if it means she'll be dancing and singing on that stage.

•••

Beyoncé got to the club at 8:10. I don't do late. Whether it was one minute or ten, but again I'll make an exception for her ass. She hurriedly walked to the stage where Kelly and their other friend were.

"Bitch where have you been! We were supposed to audition ten minutes ago!" I heard Kelly whisper-yell.

I eavesdropped enough to hear her say that she was sorry and that she took a nap and slightly overslept.

"It's okay Juju, we still have some time Nika told one of the other groups to go on and do their number, I guess to buy us some time." She said pointing to her.

I decided to stop listening to their conversation, and take a seat at one of the close tables.

The girls on the stage soon ended her number and looked to me for approval. They weren't horrible, but they weren't the best either. I'll keep them in the back burner until I see what Kelly and her friends have to offer. I told Rih my thoughts and she agreed, telling the girls, "we'll keep in touch".

Then Rob got the attention of the ladies that we've been waiting on what seems like all night. "Ladies, you're late" she laughed. "Oh I'm so sorry we-" the three all began to stammer. I chuckled at their nervousness.

"I'm jus' jokin', go 'head an get up on dat stage an show us wha' yah got." She said smiling.  They hurried on stage and and got ready to preform.

"Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me maybe,
It's so hard to look right at you baby
But here's my number so call me-"

I gave Rih a signal to tell them to stop, they sounded fine, I just couldn't take the cheesy pop girl shit anymore.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! Ladies yah do know dat you're preformin' an auditionin' for a night club righ'? Dis ain't High School Musical." Rih laughed.

I agree, the song a was a bit kiddy for this kind of scene, I called Rih over so I could talk to her.

"Nic, yah know dat ain't wha' da girls 'ere do. Yah girlfriend an her friends were cute but da girls 'ere are not cute. They're sexy an sensual."

I knew that, but I knew that she could turn this shit around. It was the reason why I wanted to go into business with her, she choreographed and orchestrated all of the routines for the girls that danced in the club. "Rih just give them a second chance, just fix it like I know you can."

"Fine, yah betta be glad I like yah short ass." She said playfully rolling her eyes."Ladies come 'ere, come 'ere! We're gonna fix it, we're gonna change dis choreography an shit an make it better".

I saw their faces light up and as they hurried back on stage. They were pushed back stage for what I presume was their "makeover".

•••

"Oh lover, don't you dare slow down,
Go longer, you can last more rounds,
Push harder, you're almost there now,
So go lover, make momma proud".

I watched intently, as the innocent church girl moved her body swiftly to the secular music. I licked my lips as I watched her roll her hips and pop her ass.

"Damn" I heard Rih say while she watched the women as well. "Mi not gon lie Nika yah girl knows how ta move ha body." I chuckled at her gawking.

"Hey now, keep them green ass eyes to yourself, you know that's mine." She nodded, still watching closely. "Yeah yeah whateva but her friend is real fine Nic."

She must've been talking about Michelle.

"The one on the far right?" She shook her head, "nah, I mean she's cute too, but da blonde one."

"And when were done, I don't wanna feel my legggs
And when were done, I just wanna feel your hands all over me baby".

I noticed that Rih's eyes stayed on the blonde beauty. Watching her every move attentively. It made me feel a bit..jealous, but I didn't make it known. There was no reason for me to be, I'm in love with Kelly and Beyoncé isn't my girl.

"But you can't stop there, music still playin' in the background,
And you're almost there,
You can do it, I believe in you baby,
So close from here,
Baby I'ma be your motivation,
Go, go, go, go, motivation,
Go, go, go, go".

As they ended their new dance routine, everyone clapped and cheered. Everyone and I mean everyone in the club had their eyes fixated on the group. The women hugged each other smiling brightly. "That was amazing ladies," I said, getting up to walk towards them.

"Welcome to 'Pretty in Pink' where all of the girls are pretty on purpose."  They said their thank you's and began to converse amongst themselves.

I turned my attention back to Rihanna, she seemed to still be staring at Beyoncé. I rolled my eyes, laughing. When she sees something she likes, she doesn't stop till she gets it.

"You sure did turn that around Rih" she finally took her eyes off of her new found prey. "Thank you Nika, yah know it's wha' I do best" she says

As we continued conversation, I could feel eyes on me. I looked around until I found them, they were Kelly's. She was staring holes into my body.

I told her and I've been telling her that she has nothing to worry about, but she was still jealous. I just shook my head and turned it back to Rihanna.

"Onika! Come here right now!" I heard Kelly scream, I didn't feel like dealing with her mouth. Rih just laughed at the evident irritation on my face.

I walked over to a pissed Kelly. "Yes baby, what's wrong?" She narrowed her eyes at me before she spoke. "You know exactly what's wrong Nika, I told you I didn't want you hanging around Robyn anymore."

I just closed my eyes, I could feel a headache coming on. "Mama, I told you, you don't have anything to worry about. We're just friends I promise and she's the co-owner of this club. We have to communicate either way, you know that baby." I said to her as I held her chin.

She immediately melted in my touch, "Okay baby" she smiled. I pulled her in to give her a quick peck before heading out.

"Alright my love, I have to go deal with some business, I'll see you when I get home." She just nodded and with that I was on my way out the door.

•••

𝓍𝑜 𝒩𝓊𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 844 18
Read it and see besties🤍 (Slow updates)
4.5K 322 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
5.5K 186 25
Read To Know?
93.9K 3.6K 21
Beyoncé x Rihanna