Robin's Secret Identity - Tea...

Autorstwa RobinIsCool335

Zatanna's coming to Gotham Academy! What will Robin (Dick Grayson) do!?! Więcej

Robin's Secret Identity
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Thank you :-)
thank you sooooooo much!

Chapter 3

2.3K 46 0
Autorstwa RobinIsCool335

THIS CHAPTER SHALL BE LONGER

DISCLAMOR: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING :(

_WORD COUNT: 97________________________________________

"Hi Zatanna!" Artemis said at Gotham Academy with Dick at her side, "Hey Artemis, is this your friend 'Dick'?" Zatanna responded, "Yeah!" Artemis said, Zatanna then responded, "He looks like Rob kinda" "Who's Rob?" Dick asked Zatanna trying to change the subject because he knows perfectily who 'Rob' is. (A/N: Rob = Robin)Dick was in uniform with his hair slicked up with gel, "Uhh no one...." Zatanna weirdly said. RING RING RING The bell went. "Well we better get to class." Artemis said.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4K 141 15
[comic series] What happens when the dark lord of the Sith has to take care of his two troublesome twins Luke and Leia? This is going to get very mes...
19.2K 376 10
Pacifica is sick and tired of being under Northwest Rule. She needs to escape. She needs the help of a certain Pine tree to do so. Each chapter has a...
248K 12.6K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
44K 1.4K 9
High School is a fluffy AU with Dear Evan Hansen, Be More Chill, and Heathers. All of the stuff that happened in those musicals was junior year. Shi...