Superflash - Crisis on Earth...

由 TheAIWriter

Rewrite of Crisis on Earth X. Kara Danvers and Barry Allen have battled and overcome the worst, but what happ... 更多

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author's Conclusion

Chapter 7

3K 68 7
由 TheAIWriter

S.T.A.R Labs with Barry, Kara, Oliver, Professor Stein, Jackson, Cisco, Wally, Catiline, Felicity, Harry, Sara, Alex, Iris, and Rory

"Be careful Kara." Alex went up to her foster alien sister and gave her a hug with her free arm.

"I'm just going home really quick Alex. How much trouble can I possible get into?" Kara hugged her sister back careful not to hit Alex's injured arm, "Be careful and take care of that arm of yours."

During the wedding fight Alex had gotten her arm injured by one of the Nazi soldiers. She now has to wear a black arm brace that keeps her from moving it.

"It's just a fracture. I'm fine you don't have to worry about me." Alex said with a smile trying to not worry her soft hearted sister, "I'll heal by the time you get back."

Kara laughed at Alex's confidence.

"Come back to me soon Babe." Iris said hugging Barry; burying her face in his chest.

"Don't worry I'll just be gone for a couple of hours. I'd be back sooner, but it takes a while to do a DNA test. Especially on alien DNA." Barry said laying his head on Iris's.

"Either way don't be gone too long. I'll be waiting for you right here ok." Iris finished before kissing Barry on the lips.

"You guys ready?" Cisco asked placing his goggles on his head and then turning them on.

"Yup. Ready." Barry said wear his Flash uniform and standing next to Kara in her Supergirl uniform. He turned his head to see Kara to make sure that she was prepared to leave. "You good?"

"Perfect. Let's do this." Kara responded.

"Alright let's do thi-." Cisco was interrupted by the same headache and voice that he hear last time in the hallway. He held onto his head trying concentrate on identifying who or what was trying to talk to him.

"... don't...want...stop...not." Is what Cisco managed to get out of the female voice.

"Cisco you ok?" Barry said placing his hand on his shoulder, but Cisco ignored him.

Cisco tried to listen for more, but he completely lost the connection to the voice.

"Cisco?" Barry repeated louder and this time with a small shake.

"I'm good. I'm good. Just got lost in thought." Cisco responded to Barry. "Let's get you two going."

With that out of the way Cisco cleared his head and held out one of his arms. He formed a fist and shot a bright blue beam from it; the beam shot forward and created a large blue spiral portal.

Again the voice came to Cisco's head; this time much clearer.

"Don't!"

"What?" Cisco whispered to himself.

"Alright here we go." Barry said to Kara. He held his hand out for Kara and she accepted it. "Let's go."

"It's what they want."

"You sound so familiar." Cisco whispered to himself trying to remember who the voice belonged to.

Barry put his cowl over his head and once getting the go ahead signal from Kara he and her jumped into the portal. The two were officially off Earth 1.

"Stop!"

"Gypsy!" Cisco yelled out loud while still having the portal open. He suddenly remembered the voice of his long distance girlfriend.

"Not! Oliver!" Gypsy yelled into his head.

"What?" Cisco asked in confusion trying to wrap his head around what she was trying to tell him, but his train of thought was cut short by Wally's scream.

"Agh!" Wally had been stabbed in the leg by an arrow. Over him stood a hooded Oliver with a special tech type of arrow loaded in his bow aiming at Cisco.

"Oliver what are you doing!" Felicity yelled at him. "Cisco close the portal!"

With that last statement from Felicity, Cisco let his hand drop so that Oliver couldn't follow Barry and Kara, but it was to late. Right before the portal closed completely Oliver was able to launch his special arrow at the portal and when the two made contact there was a small explosion that sent Cisco flying backwards and expanded the shrunken portal back to regular size. The arrow also caused the portal to change colors from blue to red.

"No!" Cisco yelled. He got up and tried to close the portal by shooting vibe blasts at it, but it did nothing. "It won't close!"

"Who are you?" Alex demanded pulling her pistol out with her uninjured arm and aimed at the strange acting Oliver.

Oliver looked at her with a stern face and then reached behind ear. He pressed something that activated a face mask to form over his face. The mask was recognized by everyone in the room.

"The Nazi archer!" Cisco yelled.

Everyone, except for Wally, suddenly got prepared to fight. Jackson and Professor Stein fused, Catiline turned to Killer Frost, Sara pulled out her bow staff, and Rory aimed his flamethrower. Felicity and Iris grabbed Wally and dragged him out of the room along with Harry.

"Put your hands over you head and drop to your knees Oliver, or whatever your name is. Your outnumbered. Surrender." Alex demanded.

"My name is Dark Arrow, and the Reichsman does not surrender." Dark Arrow said before dropping a smoke grenade.

In a matter of seconds the entire room was completely covered in white smoke.

"Fire!" Alex yelled.

Everyone took shots into the air, but everyone missed. Once everyone stopped with there barrage of attacks they heard fighting and struggling, followed by two bodies hit the floor.

As the smoke cleared Sara and Rory where found on the ground knocked out cold with the Dark Arrow standing over them.

"I got this you guys." Firestorm told the group. He flew over to the Dark Arrow and started delivering a barrage of fire blasts.

The Dark Arrow easily dodged all his attacks and picked out an arrow from his quiver.

"Lets see if you have the same weak point as my world's Firestorm." Dark Arrow said drawing back his bow and launching his arrow.

The arrow flew straight at Firestorm's quantum splicer and hit it right in the center. The damaged splicer resulted in Firestorm losing control of his form; both Jackson and Stein were diffused and knocked out cold.

"You're all fools! So easy to manipulate. You all sent away your most powerful beings to another earth. Leaving this Earth unprotected. I didn't even have to try. That weak minded leader of yours was ready to do anything to protect his friend. Leaving an entire Earth defenseless just to ensure the safety one of his most closest friends. We're doing this planet a favor by riding it of it's weak leadership." Dark Arrow announced to the group. He then turned to the camera at the corner of the ceiling, deactivated his mask, and smiled, "I know you're watching. You should have seen the look on your fiancée's face when I told him that Kara could die. The look in his eyes, the slightest thought of losing her was to much for his weak heart. I didn't even need to bring up his own future wife to have him cooperate. Does he even love you? Because from the way he reacted to the mention of losing Kara Danvers, it was the same look that everyone expresses when they have lost your entire world."

In another room Iris watched the Dark Arrow from a tablet she took to monitor the fight. She listened to every word he was telling her. She didn't believe him one bit. She knew better than to listen to an evil doppelganger that infatuated the team.

"Trust me I know that look all to well. It's the last look I get from all my victims before I end their misery." The Dark Arrow continued to stare at the camera, just smiling at it. He stayed silent after his statement. He seemed to be enjoying it; as if he could see Iris's expression.

Alex hadn't moved her gun off of Dark Arrow since he showed himself, but she knew that taking a shot right now was stupid. She couldn't rush this; he's skills were unbelievable. She needed to wait for a better chance. Even though he wasn't looking at them something told her that he hadn't forgotten about them.

After what seemed like eternity he placed his mask on again and looked back at the remaining heroes still standing. He then pressed on his com piece, "Clear to engage General."

The hero's waited for him to move or attack when all of a sudden they heard a explosion reign from the roof. Everyone looked up to see who it was and saw a woman descend slowly down. It was the evil Kryptonian; she floated down to the ground, arms folded, wearing her mask, and a device that looked like Barry's tachyon device.

"Exceptional work Dark Arrow." The General congratulated. "Everything went according to plan. We have our two biggest problems isolated on a different universe with no way of returning."

Killer Frost had had enough of all the waiting. She quickly charged up a beam ice when suddenly a yellow blur zipped into the room and knocked her out with a forceful punch. She hit the floor hard and reverted back to Catiline.

"Catiline!" Cisco yelled.

"Is everything prepared for phase three." The General asked as the yellow dressed speedster run up to her side. He continued to vibrate his body to keep his identity a secret.

"Affirmative General." Dark Arrow answered with a solute, "Trackers have been placed on the Flash and Supergirl's uniforms and the explosives have been set around the buildings."

"Did he say explosives?" Cisco repeated not sure if he heard right.

"Phase two is complete then, you can continue on with phase three. Make sure we aren't followed." With those last words the General and the yellow speedster walked into the red portal and disappeared to Earth 38.

As soon as they were gone Alex whispered to Cisco, "Quick, while he's not looking. Open another breach to Earth 38 and go warn Kara and Barry."

Cisco gave her a nod and rose his arm out to open another portal to Earth 38. As the beam was about to shoot out of his fist, an arrow came in flying at him. It pierce through his wrist and stopped Cisco from opening another breach.

"Agh!" Cisco yelled in pain. The arrow was jammed into his wrist, and as he held onto his arm with is other hand another arrow came in and pierce his other wrist.

"Agh!" Cisco yelled again in pain. Both his arms had arrows in them. Both where bleeding uncontrollably. Both no longer could vibe.

"Cisco!" Alex yelled pulling her gun off Oliver and running to Cisco who was now on the ground unable to stand do to the pain. "What have you done!"

"That'll keep him from interfering long enough for the General to complete her private mission. We'll be seeing each other soon... if you survive." With that last statement Dark Arrow left the room and then the building.

"Cisco! Are you ok!" Alex yelled. She held him up with her one arm.

"No! I can't... I can't feel my hands." Cisco struggled to say, "I can't... Agh! I can't vibe."

"Felicity, Harry, Iris we have men down, the Nazi General and Nazi speedster followed Barry and Kara to Earth 38, and the Dark Arrow is gone. I need help." Alex said into her coms.

"We have a bigger problem." Felicity replied, "Those bombs that were left by my evil imposter boyfriend; he wasn't bluffing. He placed a bomb in every room and there is no time to disarm them all."

"What do we do?" Alex said overwhelmed by all the problems that she was faced with.

"Miss Danvers, we have exactly three minutes to get everyone out of S.T.A.R Labs! We must evacuate!", Harry yelled.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

306K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
209K 5.5K 65
Bae ara is a high ranking 16 years old (rich) student and at the age of that, she was arrange to marry a young man named Park Jimin which turns out t...
10.4K 295 13
Bella Swan, a young 16 year old girl moves to a town called Forks with her father. She soon attended a new school, and along the way met some mysteri...