Fluff 01: FATE OF LOVE(the un...

Από Shinlee_15

Description: (WARNING: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERROR) Do you believe that if you're meant to... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Rumor
Chapter 2: 1000%
Chapter 3: We together
Chapter 4: Kkuchaen was born
Chapt 5: The begining of Love
Chapt. 6: It is Love or just infatuation
Chapt. 7 Feather
Chapt. 8: Missing Chaeyeon
Chapt. 9: I miss You
Chapt. 10: Mutual Feelings
Chapt. 11: Officially Yours
Chapt. 12: Secretly Dating
chapt. 13: First Official Date
Chapt. 14: Sweet text messages
Chapt. 15: Jump into Conclusion
Chapt. 16: Caught in the Act
Chapt. 17: Playful Sakura
Chapt. 18: Hide and Seek
Chapt. 19: She Called Her LOVE??
Chapt. 20: Mysterious Person
Chapt. 22: Meet My Family
Chapt. 23: Intense Moment
Chapt. 24: Kiss Mark
Chapter 25: Shocking Revelation
Chapter 26: Yena released the bomb
Chapter 27: Mysterious Someone
Chapter 28: Sakura's Past
Chapt. 29: Threat
Chapt 30: The Discovery of the Lies
Chapt 31: Someone from the Past
Chapt. 32: Hostage
Chapt. 33: The shot through the heart
Chapt. 34: Fate lead us to Love(ending)
Speacial Chapter: The Long lasting Love

Chapt. 21: Yena's Day

1.1K 43 3
Από Shinlee_15

It's friday and today is the day that Chaeyeon and Sakura revealed their relationship to their friends. They plan to revealed it in sleep over in Eunbi, Yena, Yujin, Hyewon, Yuri and Wonyoung's apartment but the plan is posponed. Eunbi anounced that no sleep over will happened because their apartment is in mess because of Yujin and Yena's doing. They need to clean it first. So Sakura and Chaeyeon don't know when they will revealed their relationship. They are now ready to reaveled but got posponed. Sakura's courage is now gone, while Chaeyeon feel nervous. The two lover think that this is not the right time to revealed ther relationship.

The 12 of them is now in the cafeteria having a lunch. Chaeyeon was  sitting beside Minju and in her left side was wonyoung who are clinging to her. Infront of Chae was Sakura, beside Sakura was Nako and Hyewon.

"Yuri-ah feed me please." Yena cutely said to Yuri.

"Ah.., you two get out here.., we're eating." as usual Yujin reacted.

"Your just jealous Yujin-ah..., Minju-shi please give her a attetion, I know that she lack of it." Yena pay back to the puppy Ahn. Yujin face became red and she will response to Yena's said but no words came out in her mouth.

Minju shyly bow down her heads that make Chaeyeon laugh to her loudly.

"Hahahaha..." Chae laugh while pointing Minju's face.

"I'm not you Yena unnie..., so clingy and sometimes become cringy." Yujin bickered her.

"Atleast I'm not a coward... I'm proud to shout that Yuri and I are couple. Not like you, playing around." Yena said and tongue out to Yujin to tease her. Yujin just shut her mouth up.

"Atleast Yujin is not a loser." Sakura said trying to help Yujin, she want to roast the duck.  Yujin just make a funny face to tease Yena, Sakura is in her side today.

Yena smirked " You want to annoyed  me Sakura-chan? let's see who will win." Yena whispered to herself.

"I'm ok being a loser than being a coward. Why don't you try to make a move Yujin-shi?.., Like the person I know., She so touchy towards her girlfriend, She even sucking her lover's neck." Yena said while grinning.

Sakura spilled the ice tea that she was drinking because of what she heard from Yena. Chaeyeon stopped from eating and looked directly to Yena.

"Cough!! Cough!!!" Sakura was coughting .

"Sakura unnie are you ok?" Yuri asked her worriedly.

"I'm fine Yuri-ah..., the Ice tea is so cold that's why I spilled it." Sakura reasoned out.

"What kind of suggestion is that Yena.? Eunbi asked with a knotted forehead.

"And why should I followed your stupid suggestion Yena unnie?." Yujin replied her.

"So that you will be not coward anymore. Don't try to hide that you have feelings to Minju-shi.... why you don't tried to date Minju?, like walking at night in street with matching holding hands." Yena said again and gazed to Sakura for a seconds and looked to Chaeyeon for a while.

Sakura just gulp, she feel tense and nervous on what she heard from Yena's mouth.

"Ahemm. Why the topic now is about me and Yujin? we should go to Sakura unnie, she's been quiet for the past days." Minju trying to change the topic. Yena grinned widely because of the suggestion of Minju. Sakura just closed her eyes on Minju's suggestion.

"Good idea Minju-shi... Sakura-chan I have something to asked you? I asked this to you because I knew that you can answered this. Your a smart person" Yena said innocently. 

Sakura just take a breath and open her eyes, She get back to her composure "What it is duck.?" Sakura said Casually and pretend that she's not nervous.

"I read this in romance book and I got curious... at the same time dissapointed to them." Yena said normally.

"Just direct to the point duck.., you making me pissed off to you. What is your question?" Sakura said annoyingly.

"Ok fine..., just chill. My question is.., It is hard for a person to tell to her friends that she is inrelationship?" Yena innocently asked but deep inside she want to laugh on Sakura's reaction.

Sakura freeze on her seat and don't know what to say. While Nako and Hitomi's eyes become widden. Chaeyeon still looking to Yena and thinking something.

"That's interesting topic." Eunbi said while wondering too.

When Sakura recovered from that unexpected question of Yena she immediately answered.

"Why you asked me like that? I don't know the answer." Sakura reasoned out...

"I just curious Sakura-chan that's why I asked you." Yena replied.

"One more thing..., I watch the drama last night and the story is really good." Yena excitedly said.

"What it is Yena unnie? Nako excitedly asked, Now a days Nako are into K-dramas.

"You want to here the plot of the story?" Yena asked Nako and gaze to Sakura. Sakura contigously gulp and her whole body was trembling because of Nervousness.

"Yes Yena-shi share with us." Chaewon said.

"The two person is inlove with each other, their relationship is a secret, even their friends did not know that their are lovers. One day the two of them met in one of the classroom that didn't used. They miss each other, the two doesn't mind if someone saw them because they are in their own world. The girl with a short hair forget to close the old classroom and she did not know that her friend followed her. The friend of her,  who followed her was curious why she still in school. When she sneak in the slightly open door, she was shock. She saw her two friends, the one with a short her and the other one is a tall girl intimate to each other." Yena was now enjoying her story telling.....

Nako, Wonyoung, Yuri and Minju was waiting for Yena to continue sharing the story. While Hyewon don't mind them and busy eating her cake. While Eunbi, Hitomi, Chaewon and Yujin wondered what will happened next.

Sakura is now shaking because of the things that entered in her mind.

"What's next? Please continue Yena unnie." Nako pleaded.

"Her friend saw them, the girl with  a short hair kissing and sucking her lover's neck. And the tall girl wondered why her girl always do that. And that is the plot of the story, And that's why I asked Sakura-chan that why they should hide their relationship to their friends.?" Yena explained and plaufully smiled to Sakura.

Sakura was bothered and not confortable anymore, she feel that Yena know that her and Jjaeyeon was inrelationship. The story she tell is like what happened to her and Jjaeyeon yesterday. But she can't conclude that Yena knew that, what if it's just coincidence? . Sakura just drink the water in front of her, she feel thirsty because of nervousness.

"Why is the short girl is so touchy?" Yujin asked Yena. Sakura's spilled the water... but this time, she spilled the water in the face of Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon was sitting infront of Sakura, Sakura's eyes became bigger and she got panic. Chaeyeon just close her eyes.

Everyone is shock on what happenings.....

"Excuse me.... I gotta go in the restroom." Chaeyeon excused herself and walked out on their table.

"What the hell is that Sakura.?" Eunbi asked with confused look.

"Nothing unnie,..., I just drink too much and I'm surpised to Yujin's question." Sakura reasoned out. Her friend believe to her and back in talking but this time the topic is different, it about the art school fiest.

Yena want to laugh so much, but she trying to prevent that to happened. This time she is the winner, Sakura lose today. She make Sakura feel nervous and destroyed her composure. Yena was satisfied for her revenge today....,

"Ah I also need to go in restroom.. I should say sorry to Jjaeyeon on what I've than to her." Sakura said to them and everyone just nod. They understand that.

Sakura hurriedly walked to the restroom's direction to check if Chae was their, but  nothing is their. She picked up her phone and dialed Chaeyeon's number. After five rings Chaeyeon answered it.

"L-Love I am really sorry...." Sakura apologized for spliting the water to Chaeyeon's face.

"It's ok.... I understand, that duck trying to roast you alive. haha" Chaeyeon laugh to Sakura.

"I feel nervous here, but you just laugh me... Where are you.?" Sakura said.

"hahaha... come here, in the rooftop." Chae said. Sakura ended the call and run. 

Sakura entered the rooftop while catching her breath. She roamed her eyes to find her lover. She saw Chaeyeon was sitting in the corner of the rooftop. Sakura walked towards Cha and sit beside her.

Chae looked to Sakura when she feel the presence of her girlfriend....

"I think that duck know our relationship. she's trying to roast you with her question and stories." Chaeyeon said and looked to Sakura worriedly.

"She annoyed me that much, I'm shaking because of nervousness. I spilled two times because of her unexpected question. The worst part is I spilled to your face. I will get my revenge to her.." Sakura said while stroking Chae face.

"Don't worry.. I will roast that duck for you." Chaeyeon said and smiled to Saku-chan.

"How can I repay to you??.. I spilled the water in your face." Sakura said.

"Just one kissed, I'm ok with that." Chaeyeon grinned widely and move her brows up and down. Sakura just laugh.

Sakura slowly move her face to Chaeyeon, to kissed her lips. Their lips touch another, Chae started to move her lips to response to Sakura. The two just kissed hungrily and their pace become slow again. Chaeyeon bit Sakura's lower lips for entrance but the two stop when someone speak. Sakura and Chaeyen looked to the door of the rooftop.

"You forget to close the door again? But don't worry I'm the only one here. And I knew that Chaeyeon-si know that I already know that your inrelationship. What is the used of hiding when I am going to be roasted soon." Yena said while grinning to them.

----------------------------------

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

30.7K 977 39
Love is confusing Past is a memory. Today is a gift. Tommorow is a mystery. And destiny have A TWIST ENDING *"What should i do? Who do i truly love...
74.6K 2.7K 36
A love story of a famous high school couple, Miyawaki Sakura and Lee Chaeyeon. The two love each other dearly however, Sakura suddenly wanted to brea...
1.8K 104 3
Miyawaki Sakura living her life almost perfect, but one day she realized that something missing. She saw how her friends enjoying their life together...
48.5K 1.3K 32
1st book of the Soulmate Series. ~~ In Which Y.N doesn't believe in fate. She got the opportunity to work as a choreographer in JYP Entertainment Com...