The Lost Fiend (RWBY x Male R...

Av Panilith

Born into a strange world to him, (Y/n) sets out to find his place in a world that seeks to destroy him. He i... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Blooming Rose
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 3: The First Step or First Crash
Chapter 4: Hidden Secrets of the Emerald Forest
Chapter 5: New Players and Old Pieces
Chapter 6: The Burden of The Badge of Responsibility
Chapter 7: Dealing with Jaunedice
Chapter 8: The Rebirth at Forever Fall
Chapter 9: The Reunion with The Stray Cat
Chapter 10: Nothing is Black and White Only Grey
Chapter 11: A Duo
Chapter 12: Their Best Day Ever
Chapter 13: The Unwelcome Visit To Beacon
Chapter 14: The Minor Hiccup When Painting The Town
Chapter 15: The Decline
Chapter 16: A Dance Full of Burning Passion
Chapter 17: A Dance of Love
Chapter 18: Countdown
Chapter 19: The Unbroken Cycle
Chapter 20: Love And Divide
Chapter 21: The Broken Soul
Chapter 22: More Secrets Within Shadows
Chapter 23: The Cycle Finally Ends
Chapter 24: The Rose of Our Garden
Chapter 25: Cat Reunion Plus Monkey
Chapter 26: An Old Promise
Chapter 28: Atalanta
Chapter 29: A Story Ends
Chapter 30: The Reunion
Chapter 31: The Original Returns
Chapter 32: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 33: Moving Forward
Chapter 34: Closure
Chapter 35: Welcome to Atlas
Chapter 36: Trust
Chapter 37: Correcting Decisions
Chapter 38: Friend or Foe
Chapter 39: A Grimm Situation
Chapter 40: The Key Part I
Chapter 41: The Key Part II

Chapter 27: Home

3.5K 123 84
Av Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

(N/n) = Nickname

Third Person P.O.V

After the commotion of the party, Weiss was taken back home and to her room. In front of her, her father paced back in forth in front of her with a look of anger covering his face. Weiss only looked to avoid his eyes that filled with anger. 

Jacques: "Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable... Do you have any idea what your stunt cost us?" he asked stopping in front of her.

Weiss: "I-" she tried to reply only to be interrupted.

Jacques: "And don't think I'm just talking about Lien here! Our reputation! Our... our..." he tried saying only to let out a long sigh before rubbing the back of his head.

Weiss: "I want to leave." she told him.

Jacques: "I beg your pardon?" he asked lowering her arm.

Weiss: "I said, I want to leave. I don't want to stay here anymore. I don't want to stay in Atlas anymore!" she revealed.

Jacques: "Young lady, I don't give a damn about what you want! This isn't about you. This is about the Schnee family name and your apparent insistence on dragging it through the mud! I already had enough trouble dealing with you getting together with that lowlife instead of someone of higher standing!" he yelled at her.

Weiss: "He is anything but a lowlife! You don't know anything about him and it's my choice on who I want to be with. And I've also done nothing but fight to uphold the honor of my family name, a name that you married into!" she yelled back standing up from her bed to face him.

A loud smack echoed in the room as Weiss's head jolted to side. Her hand slowly reached up to her left cheek where she feels a stinging sensation. She slowly looked up to her father in disbelief as she lowered her hand from her face.

Jacques: "This behavior of yours is incredibly disappointing. You couldn't possibly understand the lengths I've gone to in order to keep this family where it is. If you think running off like your sister is going to make the Schnee name stronger, you're wrong. Siding with her only divides us." he stated.

Weiss: "I'm not siding with anyone. I'm doing what I feel is right and that does not include wasting my time up here with these clueless people in Atlas. The Schnee family legacy isn't yours to leave. It's mine. And I'll do it as a Huntress." she informed him as Jacques slowly walked away with his back turned to Weiss.

Jacques: "No... you won't. You're not leaving Atlas. You're not to leave the manor grounds unless I specifically allow it. You are going to remain here, out of sight and out of trouble, until you and I come to an agreement on your future." he stated as he turned around and walked back to Weiss.

Weiss: "What?!" she asked in complete shock.

Jacques: "Your presupposition that you can simply have whatever it is you want is a clear sign of our failure as parents. But from now on, I'll be giving you the full attention you require, starting by keeping you where I can see you." he said before walking away to leave the room.

Weiss: "You can't just keep me from leaving!" she yelled towards him.

Jacques: "I can and the staff here will make sure of it." he pointed out glancing back to her.

Weiss: "So now I'm just your prisoner?!" she asked.

Jacques: "You are my daughter. You're a child and children are grounded when they misbehave." he pointed out.

Weiss: "This is only going to make things worse, Father. People will ask questions! They'll want to know why the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company is suddenly nowhere to be found!" she told him.

Jacques: "Which is why you are no longer the heiress to the Schnee Dust Company." he revealed.

Weiss: "...excuse me?" she asked as she took a step back.

Jacques: "Clearly, the trauma you endured at the Fall of Beacon was too much for you. Which is why you've generously revoked your claim to the company and its earnings and passed them on to your brother Whitley. It's time to wake up and face reality. Oh, and you are not to see that lowlife anymore, I'll make sure to arrange a marriage sometime in the future with someone more appropriate for a Schnee." he announced before walked to the door.

Weiss watched as her father opened the door to her room and left the room where Whitley stood smiling. As the door slowly closed, Weiss began thinking until something clicked in her brain. She quickly made her way to the door and opened the door and looked around only to spot her little brother walking away.

Weiss: "Whitley!" she called out.

Whitley: "Yes, sister?" he asked with a smile.

Weiss: "Did you know about this?" she asked as she stormed over to him.

Whitley: "About what?" he asked again a bit confused.

Weiss: "You never liked Winter. You never liked me. But you've been nothing but supportive since the moment I came back." she pointed out.

Whitley: "If being kind to my big sister is some sort of crime, then I suppose I'm guilty." he said with a smile.

Weiss: "... you... wanted this to happen." she suddenly realized.

Whitley: "It's foolish not to do as Father asks." he stated to her.

Weiss: "I can't believe you." she said feeling betrayed.

Whitley: "Don't worry, Weiss. The Schnee family name is in good hands." he said with a smirk before walking away.

Weiss watched as he walked away before slowly returning to her room as tears began to build. Once she reached her bed, she fell down to it and burying her face in her arms as she began to cry softly to the situation she was in. Alone with no one to help her. As she heard the sound of Bullheads flying by outside, she slowly looked up to the window. When she did, she noticed a ghostly figure sitting on her bed staring at her. They had a white glow that outlined his entire body. He wore an (F/c) cloak wrapped around them. He had (H/c) hair that reached down to his shoulders. His red eye staring at her with a black eyepatch over his right eye and she noticed the red horns on his face. It was (Y/n).

(Y/n): "What are you doing, Weiss?" he asked.

She stared at him with disbelief before realizing that he wasn't real but his presence still calmed her.

Weiss: "... what... should I do?" she asked.

He lifted his hand up to his chin and began rubbing it trying to think of something.

(Y/n): "I would just leave." he replied full of confidence.

Weiss sighed as she lowered her head back down.

Weiss: "Easy for you to say. You're probably used to sneaking around, huh?" she asked.

(Y/n): "You're not wrong!" he said laughing a bit.

(Y/n): "But... if I can get out of her, then you can too." he replied.

Weiss looked back up to see (Y/n) looking down at her full of content. His smile brought warmth to her heart.

(Y/n): "Weiss... you're smarter than me... more focused than me... if anyone can get out of her, it's you. And... I will always treasure our first encounter." he said.

He slowly reached his hand over to her and placed his hand on her cheek only for Weiss to feel nothing. She lifted her hand to hold his only for it to go right through it. Before she could say a word, she watched as he slowly faded away opening his mouth to say one last thing.

(Y/n): "I believe in you... my angel." he said with a confident smile as tears ran down before disappearing.

Weiss only watched only to find herself alone once again. A part of her wondered if she was beginning to lose her mind. But she only curled her hands into a fist as a look of confidence covered her face. She got up from her bed and made her way to the window to close the curtains. She went on to move her bed and other furniture to make room near the window before going to her case. When she opened it, it revealed five vials of dust, her weapon, and (Y/n)'s notebook. She reached down and picked up her weapon with a smile on her face before her eyes landed on the notebook and remembered something that (Y/n) told her.

(Y/n): "Weiss... after the Vytal Festival. I'll tell you everything. From beginning to end. I'll even tell you all about the notebook. Just wait patiently. Ok?" she remembered him saying.

She placed her weapon back in the case for a moment so she could pick up the notebook and scan through it once more curiously. The notebook had many dates in them with a few names and events that made her curious. That was when she came across one date with a name next to it that caught her attention. "Wolfgang". A part of her felt as if she heard or seen it before. As she thought about it, her eyes widen a bit as she quickly left her room and made her way to the library. 

When she arrived, she went to the second level of the library and towards a part of the library that her father once made her read to learn about the Schnee family. Once she arrived, she looked at the portrait that hung on the side of the wall. It was a young man with white hair that was comb back neatly, his eyes were bright blue, and he wore a white tailcoat with white pants. He had an energetic and kind grin on his face. Underneath the portrait was a nameplate that read "Wolfgang Schnee" with a date next to it that was very close to the date in the book. 

Weiss: "Why would you have my ancestor's name in your book?" she asked looking down at the notebook.

Weiss looked over to the biography of the Schnee family on the bookshelves and reached over to grab the book about Wolfgang Schnee. 

(Around Three Hundred Years Ago)

The sound of battle raged on as smoke from cannons filled the air. In the channel between Vale and Patch, a naval battle was happening between a merchant fleet and a pirate fleet. On the merchant fleet flagship, they were fighting with the pirates as they were boarding the ship. On the deck, the cabin boy was fighting a pirate alone, he was a man with white hair known as Wolfgang, who himself in the thick of the battle with the deck covered in bodies and blood. 

After breaking the aura around the pirate, Wolfgang slashed the chest of a pirate as watched as another pirate fell to the ground face first, lifeless. He quickly looked towards the helm of the ship to see two individuals fighting five pirates. 

The first one he saw was the captain's first mate. A woman in her early twenties from a noble family who wanted to see the world with her own to eyes instead of staying home. She has light brown hair that was tied back into a ponytail. Her eyes were gray and full of adrenaline. Her face was covered in the blood of the pirates she had already slain but she looked as if she was ready for more. She wore a naval blue tailcoat with a white blouse underneath, she also wore white pants and leather boots. In her left hand was a flintlock pistol that she used to blast the head of a pirate and sending chunks of his head all over the deck, in her other hand was a saber that she was using to block attacks of another pirate. Her name was Mavis Signal.

Mavis: "What ya waiting for Cap? Hurry up and kill the bastards!" she yelled to the captain with a grin on her face.

Mavis moved backward after dropping her empty flintlock pistol only to pull out another. Her back was now pressed against the captains back. The captain was small than her by a few inches. It was an (S/c) man in his early twenties wearing a long (F/c) trench tailcoat over a suit as his (H/c) hair neatly combed back, passed his two red horns and into a small ponytail. He had a black eyepatch over his right eye but his left eye was bright red. Over his eyes, he wore round reading spectacles that had a bit of blood on them. He currently had a pirate as a hostage with his arm around their neck as he was currently parrying the attacks of the other two pirates with his rapier before thrusting the blade through the eye socket of one of them and successfully killing him. His name was (Y/n).

(Y/n): "I'm a bit busy at the moment, Mavis." he replied.

Mavis rolled her eyes as one of her pirates raised their sword to slash her and she quickly reached back to (Y/n) and grabbed his pirate hostage to pulled them in front of her as a shield. They ended up getting slashed across the chest before she ram her blade through them and into the other pirate getting two at the same time. This also gave (Y/n) more room to put more effort into killing his last pirate in front of him.

Mavis: "Oi, Cap! Did ya see that?" she asked excitedly.

She glanced back to see (Y/n) too busy dueling his last pirate before Mavis pointed her pistol at the pirate and fired. The pirate ended up getting hit in the torso before (Y/n) thrust his rapier into his heart. He pulled it out and looked over to Mavis to see her pouting.

Mavis: "Ya missed it, Cap!" she complained.

He gave her a toothy grin before running off to fight the other pirates on his ship with Mavis yelling out to him. (Y/n) ran up to Wolfgang and the two gave each other a forearm handshake.

(Y/n): "How you holding up?" he asked.

Wolfgang: "Never thought it would be this intense." he said rather nervously.

Mavis ran up to them before she looked back to the pirate's ship and grinned as she rallies everyone to board the pirate's ship. (Y/n) sighed as he looked over to Wolfgang.

(Y/n): "The merchants life for me." he casually said as he ran after everyone else.

Wolfgang watched as they assaulted the pirate ship before looking down to his blade and smiled before following after them.

(Timeskip brought to you by Mavis wanting to make some pirates walk the plank)

After arriving at the port in Vale, (Y/n) and Wolfgang found themselves in a corner of a ballroom in Vale. The two were awkwardly talking with one another away from the noble families of Vale. Wolfgang may be from a noble family but he didn't know anyone from Vale. Mavis, on the other hand, was stuck talking with her family since that was the reason why they were there, to begin with. Mavis may or may not have run away from home ten years ago to join the ship (Y/n) was on. 

Wolfgang: "Wait, Mavis ran away from home to be with you?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

(Y/n): "Don't phrase it like that, you make it sound like we're in love or something." he said a bit embarrassed.

Wolfgang: "I thought you said that you might have feelings for her." he pointed out.

Cara: "Why did we tell him that?!" she cried out in embarrassment.

(Y/n) only looked away feeling his cheeks burn up as he took a sip of his wine.

Wolfgang: "Why don't you just confess your feelings already? Mavis looks like she likes you." he pointed out.

(Y/n): "Do you really think so? I... don't have any experience with romance. I only fell in love once before but... it didn't go well." he explained.

Wolfgang smiled as he rested his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

Wolfgang: "Come on, Captain. You fought Grimm and pirates all the time, but confessing is too much?" he teased.

He thought about it before going off to get more wine and as he did this, someone hid behind a crowd of people staring at him with red cheeks. She has long, light brown hair that reached past her shoulders. Her green eyes followed (Y/n) walk away as she felt her heartbeat increase. She wore a beautiful blue dress. Her name was Elizabeth Signal, Mavis's cousin.

There was a longing look on her face before she walked back to Mavis, who was talking with her uncle and another person with black hair and wore a tailcoat like most other men. The most noticeable feature he had was the cane in his hand.

After about several minutes, (Y/n) came back to Wolfgang and talked to him about his plan to colonize Patch. But while he was doing that, Mavis came over to the two and asked (Y/n) if he wanted to dance a bit. His eye widens as Cara screamed in his head. He took her hand and made their way to dance with one another. They were close to one another as they slowly dance. (Y/n) was visibly embarrassed at that moment not wanting to look her in the eye.

(Y/n): "H-Hey, Mavis? Do you believe in destiny?" he asked nervously.

Mavis: "Whatcha talking about?" she asked.

(Y/n): "Well... do you ever get that feeling where you are destined to meet someone... special and have a life together?" he asked.

Mavis: "Are you asking if I... love someone?" she asked.

(Y/n): "Yes. I found someone like that. She's quick-tempered but means well. She's been with me since I was young and always stood by my side in the thick of it. I honestly don't know where I would be if I haven't met her... that someone is yo-" he tried to say.

Mavis: "Cap! I... don't feel the same..." she revealed.

(Y/n) looked over to her in shock before quickly looking away. It felt as if someone had smashed his core to little pieces. It took all his strength and will-power to not cry right then and there. Nearby, Wolfgang looked on in disbelief. He remembered talking to Mavis and remembered her saying she loved (Y/n). He couldn't believe that she just rejected him.

(Y/n): "I... see. I apologize for suddenly saying that. Perhaps we can still be... friends?" he asked a bit hopeful and not looking at her.

Mavis: "Hey, Cap? Can I ask ya something?" she asked.

(Y/n): "...sure." he said glancing back to her.

He saw the nervousness in her eyes as she opened her mouth.

Mavis: "Are ya a monster?" she asked.

It took (Y/n) a second to register what she asked before glancing all around the room to immediately spot several armed people by the entrances of the ballroom. He looked back to her before looking away to spot a man with a cane. It didn't take long to figure out it was the Ozma. (Y/n) only chuckled to himself as he stopped dancing and stepped away from Mavis. He grips his chest where his core was as it felt as if it was breaking apart right then and there. The only thing he thought about was that we felt betrayed. He felt despair wash over him as he stood there and accepted another death. 

Before any of the Ozma's people could get to (Y/n), Ozma looked over to them and shook his head. This confused them but they pulled away as someone made their way over to Mavis and (Y/n) as they stood at the center of the ballroom motionless. (Y/n) only stood there believing it was someone that was going to kill him, Mavis, however, looked over in surprise.

Elizabeth: "Excuse me, cousin, but... m-may I dance with this gentleman?" she asked shyly.

Hearing this voice, (Y/n) looked over to see Elizabeth staring at him with red cheeks as she lifted her hand out to him. He only stared on with confusion as Elizabeth before taking her hand. A smile filled her face as she pulled him away from Mavis as she looked at Elizabeth in shock.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth began to dance with (Y/n) as he looked around waiting for his death to arrive. 

Elizabeth: "E-Excuse me? Can I ask for your name?" she asked.

(Y/n): "...(Y/n). Just (Y/n)." he revealed to her.

Elizabeth: "(Y/n)..." she said to herself quietly.

She pulled herself a bit closer to (Y/n) making him tense up as he thought she was the one who was about to kill him but nothing happened. He looked down for his eye to meet her green ones. He felt himself relax a bit.

Elizabeth: "My name is Elizabeth Signal... but you can call me Ellie." she told him.

(Timeskip brought to you by Elizabeth resting her head on (Y/n)'s shoulder as they sat in a garden)

It's been two years since the night he met Elizabeth. Mavis and (Y/n) kept in touch but they were no longer as close as they were before. She decided to stay in Vale. Wolfgang on the other hand, stayed by (Y/n) side even after he revealed what he was. Wolfgang only told him that he didn't care what he was, they were friends. He had no idea how much this meant to him. It was rare for someone to accept him. 

During this time, (Y/n) and Wolfgang began working on colonizing Patch which was known to harbor a large amount of Grimm. It took only a few days for them to take control over the island and to everyone other than Wolfgang and (Y/n) surprise, the Grimm stayed away from the island. With that, they began transferring people and resources to the island with their merchant fleet and began laying the foundation for a kingdom. (Y/n) gave Wolfgang full control of the merchant fleet while (Y/n) focused on building the first settlement. 

(Y/n) and Elizabeth would send each other letters and (Y/n) would regularly visit her for a week every month for the first year. That was when one day (Y/n) revealed what he was to see what her reaction was. Acceptance. It didn't take long for him to propose to her with her accepting it. (Y/n) would take her last name making him (Y/n) Signal. Their wedding was on Patch with Wolfgang as (Y/n)'s best man and Mavis as Elizabeth's maid of honor. The most surprising thing (Y/n) did was sending Ozma an invitation and asked him for peace much to his surprise. When he asked (Y/n) why? (Y/n) only replied that he wanted a domestic life with Elizabeth and nothing more. Ozma accepted this peace hesitantly. 

Now, almost a year later, (Y/n) found himself running back to his manor with Wolfgang chasing after him.

Wolfgang: "Relax already, panicking will only make it worse for yourself." he tried calming him.

(Y/n): "B-B-But I never had a child before! What if Elizabeth dies?! What if I could never have a child?! If I do, will I be a good father?! I'm too worried!" he stated.

They continued running to the large manor where a maid stood in front pacing back and forth. The moment she saw (Y/n), she ushered him inside and towards the living room. (Y/n) walked in slowly to see Elizabeth inside holding something wrapped in a blanket. The moment she saw (Y/n), her eyes beamed as she mouthed to him to come closer. He did just that and walked closer while Wolfgang and the maid only watched silently. 

When (Y/n) walked up to Elizabeth, he saw a sleeping baby wrapped in a blanket. He had small strands of light brown hair. Elizabeth told him to hold the baby and he did so nervously. When he held him, he slowly began to break down with tears running down his eyes as he tried his best trying not to cry out loud and wake the baby.

Elizabeth: "You're a papa now. And I'm a mama." she told him with tears running down her cheeks. 

(Y/n) moved over to Elizabeth and the two held each other with a baby with them. They named him, Baldr. Baldr Signal.

(Timeskip brought to you by Wolfgang and (Y/n) on a ships crow's nest with Baldr to look over the town)

It's been twelve years since Baldr was born. (Y/n) was now in his early thirties. (Y/n) was walking towards the town with a twelve-year-old Baldr. Baldr has fairly long curly light brown hair and his eyes were red. He wore a gray tailcoat with white pants. He held onto (Y/n)'s hand as they walked across town with the locals waving towards them. There wasn't a day that the locals didn't see (Y/n) not smile. Ever since Baldr was born, he seemed full of energy and life. He would always play games with Baldr and the local children despite technically being the king of Patch. However, it was Baldr who was Patch's pride and joy. He was a smart boy that was quick to learn something. He already learned three languages and was on his fourth. But today was a very special day for him. He just turned twelve that day.

Baldr didn't want anything special for his birthday, he only wanted to spend time with his family. Elizabeth would be back from Vale after visiting her friend and picking up Mavis. Wolfgang was waiting for them at Baldr's favorite spot on the island. As they walked another half hour, they arrived at the cliff where there was tall grass that was swayed side to side from the ocean breeze. Baldr loved to sit here and just look at the horizon as ships went by. There they were greeted by Wolfgang holding a ball. 

The three would play games for several hours and just relaxing with each other and eating a little picnic that Wolfgang prepared. It was just another day on Patch with family and friends. However, as the sun was beginning to set and dark clouds beginning to form over the island, the three found themselves running towards the town with (Y/n) holding Baldr. The three were panicking since none of them wanted to be soaked. Once they arrived at the town, they were greeted with a quiet town. 

This made (Y/n) a bit confused before he noticed several townsfolk walking towards the dock.

(Y/n): "Wolf? Could you do me a favor and take Baldr home? I want to see what's wrong." he told him.

Wolfgang: "Yeah, don't worry, I'll take him home." he replied.

Baldr: "Is something wrong, Pa?" he asked a bit scared.

(Y/n): "Don't worry! Papa got this. Remember what I taught you." he told him with a smirk.

Baldr only grinned as he gave him a two finger salute.

Baldr: "To never be scared of anything because no matter what because family is always there." he replied.

(Y/n) smile as he ruffled his head before walking towards the docks. As he was slowly walking towards the docks, he heard shouting making him pick up his pace. When he got there, he saw most of the townsfolk yelling at a group of people who were trying to get by them.

(Y/n): "What's going on here?" he asked.

Townfolk: "Mr. Signal! Lookou-" he tried warning (Y/n).

Before (Y/n) could react, he was shot in the stomach by a musket. His eye widened as he looked forward only to see more people on the ship pointing muskets at him. Without warning, they all fired at him littering his body with holes. 

Townfolk: "Bastards! Kill them!" he yelled.

With that, the entire town began attacking the armed group and began throwing their torches onto the ship. A few townsfolk rushed to (Y/n) side to try and help him. They were greeted with the sight of bloody (Y/n). As he was slowly stood up, the rain began pouring down with lightning streaking across the sky. 

Townfolk: "We need to be careful, Mr. Signal. Some of those people are someone else on the island." he warned.

(Y/n) looked at him with confusion before a look of horror appeared on his face. He looked around and spotted a horse and ordered someone to get the horse for him. Someone ran over and grabbed the reins of the horse and brought it over to (Y/n) as the rest of them helped him up. Once he was on, he told them to deal capture some of them while he deals with the ones on the island as he had a horrible idea on where they were going.

(Y/n) was began riding home on horseback as quickly as he could through the forest as the storm pick up. Lightning bolts filled the dark skies as the powerful winds howled violently. He had a feeling this was Ozma's group who was suddenly attacking. A part of him knew that he shouldn't have trusted him even after telling him that all he wanted was to live on Patch and have a normal domestic life. As he was getting closer to home, he began coughing up blood from his bullet wounds.

Cara: "Hurry! Before they kill them!" she shouted in my head in fear.

He only nodded as he tried to ignore the pain. That's when he finally exited the forest and the manor came into view. The manor he and Baldr build together. Once he got to the front, he noticed bullet holes and dead bodies outside, bodies he didn't recognize. That was when he noticed a trail of blood that led inside. (Y/n) could already feel his bloody tears begin to build up in his left eye as he jumped down his horse and quickly ran inside ignoring all the pain while following the trail of blood.

The blood led to the living room but at the entrance of the door were two local guards guarding the door. The moment they saw him, their eyes widen.

Guard One: "Mr. Signal! It's Baldr, he's been shot. Mr. Schnee is currently chasing after some of the assailants." he told him.

Huntsman Two: "Sir! You've been injured as well! Please sit down so we can trea-" they tried telling him but he ignored them as he burst into the room.

In front of his eye was the town doctor who was already there to treat the maid. Now, shehe was at the table with a grim expression on her face. On the table was Baldr. (Y/n) rushed to his side and grabbed his hand.

(Y/n): "It's alright Baldr! I'm here." he told him as he tried comforting him.

He felt the blood tears run down his face as well as the black substance ran down from under his eyepatch. He was littered with bullet wounds like him. Baldr was only a boy. Not even in his teens. (Y/n) felt Baldr's grip on his hand tighten a little as he looked up to him. His scarlet red eyes locked with his red eye.

Baldr: "It's alright Pa. I'm fine...see." he said as he gave him a small smile.

The look of horror never left (Y/n) face as he looked towards the doctor.

(Y/n): "Doctor! Please save my son!" he begged the doctor but she only shook her head.

Doctor: "Mr. Signal... it pains me to inform you but your son... he's not going to make it." she told him refusing to look into his eye.

(Y/n): "To hell with that! Baldr! Here! Take it!" he told him as he grabbed his chest.

A red light began to emerge from his chest and into his hand. It was his core. Unlike (Y/n), Baldr was born different from him. He didn't have one but if he did then he would live on. (Y/n) placed on Baldr's chest only for nothing to happened. He stared at it in disbelief. He was going to try again and again with no success. All he wanted was his son to live but as he was about to try again, he felt Baldr grab his other hand with his.

Baldr: "It's o-ok Pa. I'm not scared to die. You taught me not to be scared of anything. Remember?" he asked as tears began running down his eyes.

(Y/n) choked up as he looked away. He began taking deep breaths before looking at Baldr with sadness before trying his best to smile with tears continuing to run down his face.

(Y/n): "Yeah... I remember. Like the time where I showed you what I really look like in the Garden. Or when your mother chased after us when we accidentally broke her favorite vase." he said as he slowly lifted Baldr's hand and pressed it against his cheek.

Baldr: "I....remember...she was so mad...Pa? I wish... I never tried to be human or Faunus. You were right... they're the worst. The only ones... who are nice... is on Patch." he said as his voice got weaker and softer.

(Y/n): "Shhh it's ok. Your papa won't let them hurt you no more." he told him as he began shaking in fear looking down to the floor

Baldr: "That's.......good.... Pa....I think.... I'm going..... close my eyes for a bit.....wake me up when everyone comes home....." he said softly before he went quiet.

(Y/n) looked up to see Baldr with his eyes closed.

Me: "Baldr?" he called out.

Nothing.

The realization hit him as his mouth open as he shook his head as a look of horror filled it.

(Y/n): "Stay awake! Please! You need to stay awake!" he begged as he shook him slightly.

He just stood there looking down at Baldr lifeless body. He slowly reached to Baldr's head and kiss his head. He sat down next to him and hugged his arm as he began to quietly cry. Memories began filling his mind. This was the very room Baldr was born in and now it was the room he died in. (Y/n) first held Badlr here and now he was holding his lifeless body.

After a few minutes, the sound of footsteps on the wooden floor was heard. He slowly turned back to see his wife with a worried expression on her face. Another person came up from behind her. It was a man (Y/n) seen once. He was with the Ozma on his wedding day.

Elizabeth: "Baldr! Sweety! Mommy's here now. Open your eyes." she begged as she rushed next to (Y/n) to look down at their lifeless son.

Baldr didn't say anything nor moved a since inch. (Y/n) watched as Elizabeth began to cry her eyes out but as (Y/n) reached his hand out to her and try to comfort her, she rushed over to the other man instead. She ran into his chest and began to softly hit him.

Elizabeth: "I told you all not to kill him! Why?" she yelled.

Man: "I'm sorry Ellie... but the boy's appearance was too similar to this... this thing." he stated as he glared at a confused and tearful (Y/n).

As (Y/n) stared at them in confusion, he realized what the man called her. Ellie. A name that only he called her. That was when he remembered what she said.

(Y/n): "What do you say Ellie?" he asked in disbelief.

(Y/n)'s body began emitting dark smoke as he looked at her not wanting to believe what he just heard. His red horns begin to grow longer on his head as he quickly pushed his core back into his body.

Elizabeth: "I... I didn't mean for him to die." she said with fear in her eyes.

(Y/n): "How would it be your fault?" he asked but the man answer for her.

Man: "Because she was never on your side. She's with us the entire time. He told her to keep watch over you. Did you honestly think anyone would love a thing like you? That's just too sad." he told (Y/n) harshly.

He just stared at them. Every memory he and Elizabeth made. The happy times they had. The love they shared for each other and their child. It was all a lie. A lie that the Ozma created. But he was wrong about one thing. Baldr knew what he was and he still loved him.

That was when (Y/n) looked at Elizabeth to see her turn her head away in shame as she wrapped her arms around the man. Only a small chuckled escape his lips before the dark smoke faded away and his red horns shrunk. He took a deep breath before smiling at them.

(Y/n): "Leave." he ordered them.

The man seemed like he wanted to fight but Elizabeth stopped him and made him leave. They slowly left leaving (Y/n) alone with Baldr as the doctor and guards kept watch on them. (Y/n) looked back to the table at his son before smiling. Images of Baldr when he was young flashed before his eyes. From the time he was born and slept in my arms to the time he played in the Garden with him. He moved closer to his lifeless corpse and moved the hair away from his face.

(Y/n): "Baldr. I'm sorry. It looks like your papa failed you... Don't worry, I'll wait here for you to come home." he said trying not to cry knowing he wasn't coming back.

After multiple lives, he and Cara finally found a place to call home. But Ozma stole it from him. All he ever does to be is steal and kill everyone he cares for. His hands began curling up into fists.

(Y/n): "JUST YOU WAIT OLD MAN! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR. THIS IS WAR! I NEVER KILLED MINDLESSLY BEFORE BUT TODAY IS THE DAY YOU'LL REGRET!" he yelled as loud as he could.

?????: "YA CHEATING BITCH!" a female voice yelled out.

(Y/n) heard the sound of someone crying out in pain before the sound of them landing in water was heard. He slowly made his way to the entrance and stood there only to see Mavis pointing her flintlock pistol at the man and her sword at her cousin.

Man: "What are you doing, Mavis?!" he asked her.

Mavis: "The old man told me (Y/n) was a monster! But here ya are killing me nephew and shooting up my Cap!" she yelled.

Man: "Calm down Mavi-" he tried walking to her.

She looked to him and fired her pistol at him and shot his arm. He cried out in pain and fell backward holding his arm.

Mavis: "Don't tell me to calm down ya!" she told him tossing her used pistol to the ground before pulling out another from her coat.

Mavis looked at them before her eyes noticed (Y/n) at the doorway. She let out a sigh of relief until she noticed the grim look on his face. 

Mavis: "Cap? Where's Baldr?" she asked.

(Y/n) only shook his head. Her eyes widened before a furious look appeared. She marched over to the man and pointed her pistol at his head. He tried lifting his hand to stop her but she pulled the trigger and his head ricochet backward as blood scattered across the ground. Elizabeth let out a scream as she watched this with Wolfgang just arriving back covered in blood to see what Mavis just did. Mavis kept Elizabeth on the ground not allowing her to move an inch while Wolfgang walked over to (Y/n) as he stood at the doorway staring at Elizabeth with a dull eye. There was a look of dissatisfaction on his face.

Wolfgang: "Some of the people who shot Baldr got away... they had a boat nearby. They're heading back to Vale." he told him.

(Y/n)'s head turns to Wolfgang and nodded his head and he began walking towards the dead bodies in front of his manor and placed his hands on three of them to absorbed them into his core. He was going to have a little trip to Vale. As he was walking, Wolfgang walked up from behind him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

Wolfgang: "What should we do with her?" he asked.

(Y/n): "...I don't care what you do. Kill her, exile, imprisonment... I don't care anymore. I need to do something." he revealed.

With that, (Y/n) began walking to the town. A boat trip to Vale was around a day and a half trip but when (Y/n) arrived, he would travel into Forever Fall a few times. Meanwhile, at the current home of Ozma in the middle of the night, Ozma was pinching his nose with his eyes closed. In front of him were the survivors that killed Baldr.

Ozma: "What do you mean you killed Baldr?" he asked.

They explained what they did and Ozma was not at all happy with what they did.

Ozma: "I told all of you that he was no longer an enemy! And his son is innocent, that boy had nothing to do with what (Y/n) did." he told them.

As he said this, there was a knock at the door to his study. When he walked over to see who it was, he discovered his maid with a look of panic.

Maid: "Sir! There is someone outside that wishes to speak with you but your guests are all riled up with his presence." she informed him.

Ozma had a feeling who it was and quickly made his way down the hallway where the sound of shouting was heard. When he arrived at the entrance of his home, he spotted his followers around the door yelling at someone. He pushed them aside to see (Y/n) standing right outside the door still wearing his bloody clothing from that night. Ozma saw the lifeless eye of (Y/n) staring right at him.

Ozma: "(Y/n)." he called out.

(Y/n): "Old Man." he replied.

Ozma: "What can I do for you?" he asked.

(Y/n): "Old Man... I'm not someone that listen to their emotions. I prefer thinking before anything else but that's not the case this time. During the time after your followers attacked my home and killed my son, I've been thinking to myself about how much your life has affected mine. When I look back, every time when I tried something or want to make friends, you were always there to ruin everything. You called me a "monster" a "bloodthirsty beast" but I am here for the ones that killed my son. Give me them and an apology and I'll forgive your previous transgressions including the lie that was Elizabeth." he told him as he fixed his coat.

Ozma: "I am not the reason why no man or Faunus trusts you. All I have been doing is for the sake of humanity and Faunus however I did not approve of what they did to your home and son but I won't apologize for what I've done nor will I hand over the ones who killed your son." he stated.

When he said that, a dark mist began to emit from (Y/n) as a look of anger began to fill his face.

(Y/n): "Careful on what you say next, Old Man! Answer for the crimes you and you're followers have done on my kingdom or prepare to bleed Old Man!" he stated.

Ozma: "(Y/n)... your sorrow for your loss is legitimate. I did treat you unfairly but I stand by what I said. I won't apologize nor hand over them." he told them.

There was silence in the air as (Y/n) looked at Ozma. The dark mist emitting from his body faded as a smile covered his face. He reached into his coat and pulled out a white glove.

(Y/n): "Then I'll show you what it means when I FIGHT BACK!" he said slapping Ozma across the face with the glove.

As he did that, the sound of bells began to ring out through the city as loud bird cries filled the air. Ozma looked at (Y/n) in utter shock as Grimm began attacking Vale from Forever Fall. Everyone except Ozma attack (Y/n) only him to reach out his arms towards the inside of the building. Without a word, his arms grow and expended inside looking like a large vine covered in thorns. These arms went right through the house and destroying everything in its way. Once this was done, (Y/n) turned them back to normal and looked towards Ozma as he slowly stood up after diving out of the way.

(Y/n): "This was your own doing, Old Man. If any of your people dare to even step foot in Patch again, then I will begin hunting you down." he announced.

With that, (Y/n) turned around and began walking away only to lift his arm in the air for a nevermore to fly down and grab his arm. Ozma watched as the nevermore flew away with (Y/n) leaving him to defend the city. 

The next day on Patch was quiet. Everyone knew that Baldr was dead by the hands of people from Vale and they discovered that Elizabeth was associated with them. They were shocked to find out that the woman they grew to respect was cheating on (Y/n) since his wedding day. Everyone decided to give (Y/n) some space and let him grieve. He would walk from his manor carrying a bouquet of flowers across down and towards the Baldr's favorite spot on the island, at the cliff that a beautiful view of the ocean. He would continue to do this every day. Walking down the streets aimlessly all while talking to himself and Cara. Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Most of his (H/c) hair had turned gray only leaving behind streaks of (H/c) hair. 

After a few months, Mavis decided to start walking around with (Y/n) while Wolfgang tried his best to take care of the island and trade. It took time for (Y/n) to begin trusting Mavis again after everything that happened between them. It took time but their broken bond began to slowly fix to the point where the two were inseparable again and (Y/n) found himself smiling once again. The year later, they ended up marrying one another. 

Years went by with (Y/n) and Mavis having four children, all daughters. Their names were Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. When they were born, (Y/n) was very protected of them and Mavis not wanting to lose his family again. Wolfgang would tease (Y/n) a bit because of this but he knew that (Y/n) was just scared for their safety. They would still run around town flying with one another. (Y/n) did reveal to them on what he was and they still accepted him because they knew that he was still their silly and caring dad. This only made him love his children even more as he and Mavis spend many family days with them. They would go to the beach, have a picnic, or go to the Garden.

Time continued to go by with their children growing up. One day, Mavis got sick and Wolfgang went to get medicine for her that was only found in Vale. During this time, the girls came home with their guards protecting them to see (Y/n) standing at the front of the manor instead of being inside with Mavis. When they got closer, they saw a sad smile on his face as tears ran down his face. 

Spring: "Daddy? What's wrong?" she asked.

Autumn and Winter could tell why he was crying. Autumn pulled Spring into a hug as they walked over to him.

(Y/n): "Mavis... your mother... she's go...ne..." he said falling to his knees covering face with his hands.

Tears began running down their faces when they heard him say this and quickly ran over to him and pulled him into a group hug.

(Y/n): "She changed my life you know... she gave me a sense of adventure and hope. There wasn't a day where I wasn't grateful for meeting her. Some times we would argue with one another and it sometimes it feels like that all we do but I love her for it. She gave me the most wonderful thing in the world... I can still go on." he cried out holding them tightly.

(Y/n): "I promise I'll here for you." he told them.

He did as he promised and watched as his little girls began growing up before him. A part of him wanted them to say there with him and Wolfgang but he knew that one day, he needed to let them go and spread their own wings out. When they came of age, (Y/n) made a giant celebration for them before they left the island. On the day they were leaving, (Y/n) held onto them tightly as they all stood in front of the ship they were getting on towards Mistral. It took a while for them to calm (Y/n) down as he was crying seeing his daughters all grown up into fine ladies. They promised him that they would write and return.

They never did. He heard news from Wolfgang that a storm had sunk the ship they were traveling on towards Mistral. This seemed to have destroyed (Y/n) completely as he hid within his manor. Wolfgang would visit him every day to see him crying in front of a family portrait of everyone including him. 

After a year, (Y/n) slowly recovered but rarely ever smiled as if all the joy he once had vanished. He would change his manor and turned it into an orphanage for children. A few of the townsfolk volunteered to help him with this task. That was when (Y/n) came up to Wolfgang and gave him the merchant fleet in it's whole for his own use. When he asked why, (Y/n) replied that he wanted him to leave and get as far away from Vale. All he had left was his best friend and he didn't want to see him die either. Wolfgang resisted at first only to give in when (Y/n) begged and cried for him to leave and live. He did as (Y/n) said and left for a new settlement in the far north called Mantle. The two friends would send each other letters until one day, Wolfgang got a letter saying that (Y/n) was going to go search for his daughters. This ended with (Y/n) being captured and killed by pirates hired to kill him.

(Present)

Weiss found herself covering her mouth in shock of what she found. She looked at the notebook and wondered to herself.

Weiss: "Why were you researching this? All these names and dates... are people who knew your ancestors?" she asked herself.

She looked at the portrait of Wolfgang before closing the notebook and walking back to her room with new knowledge. She had many questions to ask (Y/n) the next time she saw him in person.

Daddy isn't a bad person. He loves everyone on the island and would do anything for them. He is a little scary when we saw him in the Garden but being scary doesn't make him a bad person. He loved us and mama.

-Spring Signal

Yeah! Three backstories are done! That means there are two more left until we arrive at the Garden! Sorry it took a while, I may have left my journal with all my information for the story back home when I came back to college, my bad. 

Anyway, see you in the next chapter!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

818K 12.3K 52
Y/N is paralyzed due to a mission. What happens when the girls of Beacon Academy show him love when there is none shown to him? Will they be able to...
408K 8.7K 55
(Y/N) is a Mind Reader. At a young age, he caused trouble for his family because of his semblance...and now he's a runaway. How will his ability affe...
51.6K 777 29
This will be a male reader insert. Our story will begin with a young man who sacrificed his own life for a random stranger, but didn't survive. But w...
57.5K 895 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...