Waking Up in 18th Century [BX...

Da UnKnown_Ray

They said that one's life fortune or misfortune had a connection on what you've done in your past life. If yo... Altro

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1: Present Time
CHAPTER 2: Present Time
CHAPTER 3: Present Time
CHAPTER 4: Future Meets Past
CHAPTER 5: Future Meets Past
CHAPTER 6: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 7: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 8: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 9: Friend & Foe
CHAPTER 10: Friend & Foe
CHAPTER 11: Lotus Villa
CHAPTER 12: The Lotus Gift
CHAPTER 13: Coming Prepared
CHAPTER 14: Intruder
CHAPTER 15: Only Hope
CHAPTER 16: Only Hope
CHAPTER 17: Aftermath
CHAPTER 18: Behind the Waterfalls
CHAPTER 19: Feisty Consort
CHAPTER 20: Feisty Consort
CHAPTER 21: White Rose Palace
CHAPTER 22: White Rose Palace
CHAPTER 23: Beautiful Seller
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Encounter
CHAPTER 25: Georgie
CHAPTER 26: Fredrick
CHAPTER 27: Heirs of Lynneville
CHAPTER 28: Same as you
CHAPTER 29: Report
CHAPTER 30: Royal Healer
CHAPTER 31: Confrontation
CHAPTER 32: Confrontation
CHAPTER 33: Thanks But No Thanks
CHAPTER 34: Sunset
CHAPTER 35: The Visit
CHAPTER 36: Luck
CHAPTER 37: The Two Prince of the Palace
CHAPTER 38: Different Side of Him
CHAPTER 39: Behind Closed Door
CHAPTER 40 : Hope Has Come
CHAPTER 41 : Wrath
CHAPTER 42 : Connivance
CHAPTER 43 : The One He Loves
CHAPTER 44 : Own Strength
CHAPTER 45: Stating Ownership
CHAPTER 46 : Request
CHAPTER 47 : That should be me
CHAPTER 48 : Changes
CHAPTER 49 : Something isn't right
CHAPTER 50 : I rather kill than be killed
CHAPTER LI
CHAPTER LII
CHAPTER LIII
CHAPTER LIV
CHAPTER LV
CHAPTER LVI
CHAPTER LVII
CHAPTER LVIII
CHAPTER LIX
CHAPTER LX
CHAPTER LXI
CHAPTER LXII
CHAPTER LXIII
CHAPTER LXIV
CHAPTER LXV
CHAPTER LXVI
CHAPTER LXVIII
CHAPTER LXVIX
CHAPTER LXX
CHAPTER LXXI
CHAPTER LXXII
CHAPTER LXXIII
CHAPTER LXXIV
CHAPTER LXXV
CHAPTER LXXVI
CHAPTER LXXVII
CHAPTER LXXVIII
CHAPTER LXXIX
CHAPTER LXXX
CHAPTER LXXXI
CHAPTER LXXXII
CHAPTER LXXXIII
CHAPTER LXXXIV
CHAPTER LXXXV
CHAPTER LXXXVI
CHAPTER LXXXVII
CHAPTER LXXXVIII
CHAPTER 89: Sacred Maiden
CHAPTER XC
CHAPTER XCI
CHAPTER XCII
CHAPTER XCIII
CHAPTER XCIV
CHAPTER XCV
CHAPTER XCVI
CHAPTER XCVII
CHAPTER XCVIII
CHAPTER XCXI
CHAPTER C
CHAPTER 101: CLIFF
CHAPTER 102 : Secret Stairs
CHAPTER 103: Escondido
CHAPTER 104 : His Own Family
CHAPTER 105 : Helga's Prophecy
CHAPTER 106 : The Flitchers
CHAPTER 107 : Meeting his Parents
CHAPTER 108 : Ren's Past
CHAPTER 109 : Abandoned
CHAPTER 110 : Dancing Swords
CHAPTER 111 : Familiar Voice
CHAPTER 112 : Out of Control

CHAPTER LXVII

5K 309 7
Da UnKnown_Ray

A young boy with deep blue eyes and raven hair stares in the mirror while his maidservants dress him up. Today is his birthday and everyone in the palace is preparing for his birthday. He's excited to see his father and to know what kind of gift he will receive this year.

"Where is father?" he asked the servant beside him who is putting a necklace around him with a diamond pendant with a crescent moon on the middle

"His Majesty is at his office with the Royal Healer" the servant answered him.

"Why is father unwell?" he asked with a frown and worried for his father's health.

"I'm sorry Crown Prince but this servant doesn't know the reason why the Royal healer is at His Majesty office," the servant answered with a bowed head not daring to look at his eyes.

"Uhm... Come let's see my father" the boy said when he turned around and walked out the room followed by his servants.

The young boy walked fast heading to the King's office followed by his servants. Why would the Royal healer meet his father is he unwell, is there something that his father keeping from him, those are the question that running around the child's head while walking to the corridor of the palace.

Everyone inside the palace knew that the young Crown Prince is very close with the King and  they have a good relationship as father and son, in fact, the royal family is a good example of a happy family and everyone adored their royal family and respect them.

The Crown Prince is nearing the King's office when he saw the royal healer step out of the room and bowed while the door close.

"Sir Noah." The boy called out when he saw the door closed.

"Crown Prince" the man on his white robe bowed and greeted him.

"How is my father? Is there any problem" he asked the man in front of him.

The man raises head and looks at the young prince and smiled at him. "Nothing to worry about Crown Prince, the King's health is in perfect condition don't you worry," the healer answered him with a smile.

"Then why are you here?" he asked with a frown

"I came to see the King to show my gratitude for inviting me here and my family to celebrate the Crown Prince birthday," the royal healer answered him. The young boy nodded to the man and he felt relieved that his father is alright, that's when he notices a small figure hiding at the back of his leg and he stared at the small figure.

Noah followed the Crown Prince gaze and saw him staring at the boy behind his legs he smiled and patted the child on his head, "Your Highness this is my child, he comes here with me to celebrate your birthday," the man said when he saw the Crown Prince attention is still at his child, "Little falcon you said you want to greet the Crown Prince on his birthday now is your chance," Noah said coaxing his son to greet the boy in front of them.

The young child lifted his head and look at his father with hopeful eyes. "Can I father?" the child asks with his shy voice. He saw his father nods at him and he smiles back. The child went from his hiding palace walk in front of his father, he bowed and greeted the Crown Prince "Good morning Crown Prince, Happy Birthday, my name is Syl Langley, Nice meeting you," he said after lifting his head with a smile on his face.

The Crown Prince stared at the pretty face in front of him, with doe-like eyes with a unique color that he could only see at the royal healer's eyes, with rosy cheeks and cute little nose. He then remembered what his father told him last time they had a serious conversation about his future.

"Father when can I choose my bride?" he asks out of curiosity because he heard one of the minister's son already chose a bride, he heard the maidservant of his mother gossiping yesterday.

The King who is about to drink his tea stop his hand and look at his son with a raised brow, he then drank his tea and put the cup down and stared at his son who is sitting across him with curious eyes. "Why do you ask Crown Prince Archid?" he asks his child.

His son just shrugged his shoulder "I just want to know," his son answered him. "In your next birthday you are allowed to choose your bride," his father told him and laugh.

"Really?"Archid ask curiously

"Do I ever lie to you?" his father answered him

"No," he answered back.

The Crown Prince face lit up after remembering his father's words. He looks at the child's smiling face, and notice that the smile is slowly fading but before the smile fades he grabs the hand that is offered to him and pull the child with him and he barged at his father office.

Noah who was watching the scene was shocked when his son was pulled by the Crown Prince and went inside his father office without any warning, he didn't know what when wrong, why would the Crown Prince do this to his son, he's confused and felt nervous for his son and followed inside. What he heard next makes his eyes wide as a saucer and stayed rooted in his place.

"I found my bride" Archid shouted excitedly when he was inside the King's office while he pulled the child beside him, who is confused about his situation right now. The child looks at his father with a panic gaze.

Archid the crown prince of Wessmor land excitedly barge inside his father's office.
A man sitting on his usual chair, paper in his hand, looks at his son with a raised brow and heard what his child just said. He looks at his son who has that triumphant smile on his face and child beside him with a confused look on his face and lost at everything that is happening around him.

He saw his father look at the royal healer, who is the father of the child beside him, he followed his father's gaze and saw that the man is about to speak but he just sighed and look at his son worriedly. Archid knew that his father ordered the Royal healer not to talk and keep quiet. The Royal healer just complied and just watches him and his father stares at each other. He takes a glimpse to the person beside him who look so confused and loss with the situation that he created.

Archid saw his father Richard the King put down the paper in his hand and entwined his hands in front of him. He looks straight in his eyes and he knows that his father is watching his expression. That's when he changes his stand from a carefree child to a serious adult so his father will take him as a man. He straightens his back, look straight at his father and tighten his hold to the person beside him.

"Would you care to repeat what you've said Crown Prince," His father asks him.

Archid nods at his father, "Your Majesty, I said that I found my bride," Archid answered his father confidently. "You said that in my 10th birthday I could choose my own bride and now I'm here to tell you that I found my bride" Archid continued with a glint in his eyes.

His father looked at him after he said those word and didn't say anything after that and just stared at him, he waited patiently for his father to say anything but he already decides that whatever his father will say he is not backing down and he serious about marrying this person beside.

"Congratulation my son, and what is the name of this bride of yours?" he asked his son with a smile on his face. Archid was happy to hear what his father accepted this matter without a fight. That's good, he thought.

"Her name is Syl Langley the daughter of the Royal healer Noah Langley," Archid answered his father proudly.

He saw that his father brows shoot up when he introduces his bride to be, then he looks at the child who is standing beside him shaking his head and he felt the person beside him tugging his hand from his hold and when he looked at her he saw that she has a cute frown on her face. He watches as she tries to pry his hand off her. He was about to ask her what wrong when he heard his father calls him.

"Archid, thus your bride what to marry you too? Did you ask her already?" his father ask him, he was about to answer him when the girl whispered something. "What did you say?" he asks because he didn't hear her clearly, the girl looks at him angrily and shouted.

"I'm not marrying you!!! I'm a BOY!!!" the girl said still pulling his hand from him.

=======*****======*****=======

Halo pips... a little notes and clearing things...

· This hermit setting is a mix of Asian and Western ancient/medieval days... because I'm a reader who is very fond of this kind of setting I decided to mix some of them in one world. Beside this is my world.. hehehe

· Yes you didn't read it wrong the Crown Prince Archid decided to marry our Syl when he was 10 (TEN).. According to my understanding young royals are betrothed in a young age in medieval days. Their parents engage them even when they are still a fetus. So why not let our little king decide for his own bride right???

· This hermit would like to thank all of my readers who still reads my story you don't know how happy I am that you appreciate my work.

· For those who read my work from the start until now, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.. thank you very much you didn't know how you make this Hermit happy especially when you leave comments, You always make me smile with your comments.

· This hermit wants to apologize for not updating regularly as before... I just hit a bumpy road with my love life... ahahaha... though I don't have a lover I still have you guys so I am fine... hehehe

THANK YOU VERY MUCH PIPS.... THIS HERMIT LOVES YOU...

BAKSU!!!! BAKSU!!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.6M 93.6K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
183K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
218K 23.7K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...