Overprotective

Od emma_marlinx

your name is your own name (so if your name is Maura you say on the places where y/n stands Maura). You're 18... Více

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37

chapter 12

42 0 0
Od emma_marlinx

You drive away and you see that y/bff/n wants to say something.
You: just say what you want to say, you know I won’t get mad.
Y/bff/n: alright then. What's it with you and that Daniel boy?
You: what do you mean?
Y/bff/n: I saw how you two looked at each other when he said he is a ‘friend’ of yours.
You: I don’t know where you're talking about.
Y/bff/n: common you know you can’t hide things for me, just tell me you know I can keep a secret.
You: alright then. Daniel and I are together.
Y/bff/n: wait as in together together?
You: yes.
Y/bff/n: omg my new favorite ship!
You start to laugh at how happy y/bff/n is for you.
You: but you can’t tell anyone.
Y/bff/n: alright I promise I won’t tell anyone, but why not actually?
You: bc Jonah would kill him and we just want to see how it works out before we tell the fans.
Y/bff/n: yeah I get that fan part, but Jonah wouldn’t actually kill Daniel right?
‘I hope not.’ you say laughing.
You arrive at the beach you get out and walk to the place the shoot is gonna be. When you arrive there you see that everything is ready and you see.....

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

92.1K 1.6K 36
WHAT!!!my new roommate is boy. It's ok. I'm just kidding..By the way my name is Y/N Winter. There was a girl that can do anything. She is the school...
367K 9.7K 50
A reflection. Do you like yours, love yours or hate yours? There's many people in this world who dislike theirs, not because of the physicality that...
4.1K 117 18
Hey. I am yn, 18 years old, the sister of Daniel Seavey, a raising pop star. Growing up being the sister of a famous pop star isn't always easy and I...
7.1K 178 25
[WARNING! This book has a bunch of colourful words and not the rainbow kind] In this universe, you're the youngest of your family. Did I mention...