The Secret Service: The Anarc...

CaptainThunderWho द्वारा

After an unexpected terrorist attack at London International Airport, BISHOP (British Intelligence Service He... अधिक

Scene 1 - London International Airport
Scene 2 - The assignment
Scene 3 - The Second Attack
Scene 4 - Pursuit
Scene 5 - Arrival
Scene 6 - This is Agent Chater
Scene 7 - Minimisation
Scene 8 - Here we go
Scene 9 - Launching the swarm
Scene 10 - The Generator
Scene 11 - Time to leave

Scene 12 - Where's Matthew?

121 0 3
CaptainThunderWho द्वारा

The following daytime, back at the old home, Unwin sits comfortably in his chair at the table, the same seat for dinner. Obviously reading another book to maintain his religious cover. Quietly on his own, housekeeper, Mrs. Appleby has arrived to greet Father Unwin.

Appleby:

Morning Father.

Unwin:

Good morning Mrs. Appleby. Lovely day isn't it?

Appleby:

Yes, it is. Even for an early January. Oh, by the way Father where's Matthew go to? I saw him drive Gabriel away with someone in the car with him.

Unwin:

Yes, I imagine Matthew is taking her out on a trip down the countryside.

Down the country lane, Gabriel passes the set of trees nearby. Driven by Matthew and Emma as his passenger, enjoying the countryside together.

Matthew:

Where would you like me to take you?

Emma:

There's a hill a few minutes away. I thought we could, you know, go out together there.

Matthew:

On a date Emma? We're on our way.

Emma kisses him on the cheek, as the car is left to drive away into the distance on more...

End.

(End credits)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...