Lupus Equitibus

Από JediRhydon

How much can a single event change the line of our lives? How does an ancient order of warrior monks change t... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

494 2 2
Από JediRhydon

A/N: Avain1991 set this chapter at the end of the Second Wizarding War, and set flashbacks to help tell the story in later chapters. Second Hermione, Daphne, and Susan are three of the four girls in Harry's pack/harem and are the only ones besides Harry that will have lycan abilities until the fourth is found in the Star Wars universe. There will be a fourth woman that will travel with them but that will be explained in this chapter.

"Why...?" A weak voice asked making the now seventeen year old Padawan known as Harry Potter look at the weakening form of Tom Marvolo Riddle.

The being responsible for the death of his parents, the cause of his scar, and the one that gave him the title of the Boy-Who-Lived.

"Why...can't I...kill you?" Riddle asked his red eyes full of hatred for the boy standing above him. Ever since he set in motion the plan to force him out of hiding the boy...no man before him had made himself a great source of annoyance.

Harry looked at him and Riddle growled at what he saw. There was no anger. No fear. No pride of victory. The only thing in his enemy's eyes was pity.

"Don't...don't look at me like that!" He shouted while Harry stood there.

"You killed my parents. You tried to kill the women who make up my pack. Your followers killed my Godfather, two of my friends, my sister figure, her husband, and destroyed the droid of my master. By rights I should hate you, but as I look upon you I see the real you." Harry said as Riddle glared at him.

"I see the boy so afraid of death, I see the parentless child hating his parents for leaving him alone in the world, and I see the man so afraid to allow anyone close that he would never once know love or friendship." Harry said as he felt the Dark Lord's life leave him.

"And I feel sorry for you." Riddle growled at him before his head hit the ground the world going all the while he saw the face of the one that had been prophesied to kill him looked on.

Intersection

After Harry watched his enemy pass from this world he looked up at the after effects of the second blood war of Terra. The castle grounds of Hogwarts were covered in the bodies of Death Eaters and students as well as the few brave adults that had joined the Resistance.

The Resistance was the name for Harry's group of warriors Jedi and Magical alike fighting against the Death Eaters and their ways.

The Jedi were few but their number wound up being the difference in many a battle.

Before the war their number had been sixteen Padawan level Jedi and one Master Jedi. Harry looked off and felt relief when he saw his mates.

Intersection

The studious Hermione Granger, the diplomatic former ice queen Daphne Greengrass, and the fiery Susan Bones.

He had met Hermione first during the first breakfast he was served in the Great Hall when Luna walked up and pulled him towards their spot at the Ravenclaw table.

Not more than a week later Luna, Hermione, and a third student named Neville Longbottom joined Harry in his early morning exercises. This led to the three of them being the first trio to become Padawans of the Resistance.

Neville following the path of the Guardian like Harry while the two young women became the first to follow the path of the Consular. Their weapons and skills were rather focused. Neville favored the form V of lightsaber combat with his crossguard blue bladed saber.

He also seemed to have a natural talent with plants and other foliage whether that was being able to call on them to aid him in battle or to use them to scout for any possible danger.

Luna's small stature made her perfect for form IV combat which she used with the combined reach of a green bladed Force Pike to increase her reach.

Luna was also able to gain full control of her abilities as a seer to help keep her mind clear and slowly stop using creatures as a coping mechanism. She had also become the first healer of the group.

Hermione used the standard single blade saber of her station. Her enhanced senses, stamina, and strength also made her well versed for form IV combat of which she spent hours training to help master while also following her chosen path as a Jedi Lore Keeper and Researcher.

Revan was so impressed with her ability to find and retain information that he had no doubt that she would one day become the head of the archives in the Jedi Temple.

As time went by Luna brought more and more students saving Master Revan from finding them.

Daphne who had been trained in diplomacy since she was a young girl became a Jedi Ambassador/Diplomat and a researcher she was also already well trained in Makashi since Terra's fencing style of sword play matched the style of battle of form II while she also used form III as a fall back should it ever be needed.

Intersection

Susan joined Harry and Neville along the path of the Guardian she being the first to become the user of a Light Staff or dual bladed saber.

She favored forms III and V for her battle styles while her Staff had the capability to separate in the middle to become two single bladed lightsabers showing that she knew their Jar Kai variants as well.

Due to the influence of her Aunt Amelia Bones head of the DMLE she had a strong sense of justice and doing what was right making her perfect for a Jedi Peacekeeper.

Susan's best friend Hannah Abbott was proficient in Form VI combat using a single green blade. Like other users of Form VI Hannah used it while mainly focusing on being a Researcher, a Healer, and Lore Keeper.

The first Sentinel class Padawan to join them was a woman named Lavender Brown who was a Jedi Artisan a segment of the class that focused on understanding how creativity is a central aspect of the will of the Force.

Lavender is the only one to use a Light Whip that is colored yellow to show her station. With Lavender came her best friend and her twin sister.

The Patil Sisters Padma and Parvati. Both sisters followed the path of the Consular but focused on different aspects.

With Parvati focusing on being a Seer and Padma focused on being a Diplomat/Ambassador.

The only aspect both trained in was being a Healer. Both having been trained in combat by their fathers' family in India both were very proficient in Form IV combat.

Padma would later take to learning Form III while Parvati focused on Form I.

Intersection

After them was two dark skinned young men. Dean Thomas who focus on the use of a pair of Light Tonfa or Guard Shoto as they were known in the order.

Like Harry Dean was very proficient in piloting making him a great candidate as a Jedi Ace while also being an Exotic Weapon specialist for his blades both paths of the Guardian class.

The other was the last Sentinel classed Padawan Blaise Zabini while he was trained in diplomacy he lacked strong people skills tending to remain silent more times than speak to strangers.

However his strong sense of justice and desire to protect the Order he joined made him perfect to become the first Temple Guard of their group. He even employed the guards' version of a Light Staff with twin yellow blades that folded in half outside of battle.

The last two Guardians of the group were Tracy Davis Daphne's best friend, and Nymphadora 'Tonks' Lupin.

Tracy joined around the same time as Daphne but unlike her friend didn't have the patients to learn Makashi leaving her to learn both Form V and Form VII with a pair of aqua blue colored blades on the traditional saber and the other a Shoto held in her off hand.

Tonks joined not long after the first task of the Triwizard Tournament. Tonks is an Auror or magical police officer and had been assigned to not only protect Harry and Revan but to also inform the two of them about the world Harry was returned to.

In that time Revan took her under his wing and began to train her in lightsaber combat after hearing that her mother had trained her in fencing. More often than not she would use a single blade in spars against Harry to help each other.

Tonks also became like a sister to Harry even going so far as to help him realize his feelings for Daphne and Susan starting him on the path of finding his second and third mates.

Intersection

The final two were both part of the Consular class and the second pair of sisters however unlike the twins these two were of different ages.

The first being his fellow Triwizard champion Fleur Delacour who also happened to be a Veela.

The Veela are a breed of magical beings that are said to have been created by the ancient Goddess of love Venus or Aphrodite as she was better known.

Fleur liked to battle with a pair of Shoto sabers that she employed with her use of Forms III and VI. Fleur also was an Ambassador/Diplomat, a Researcher, and a Healer.

Along with all of this she also was capable of using her natural abilities from her Grandmother's' people mainly the ability to create magical fire in her hands to be thrown at her enemies.

Fleur as well as her younger sister had joined after the Second Task when Fleur had been unable to rescue her sister from a situation under the Black Lake.

The Task had been to swim to the village of the Merpeople located in said lake and recover something they treasure above all else. Turns out the four treasures were hostages.

Krum having to save his date to the Yule Ball, Cedric saving his longtime girlfriend Cho Chang, Harry saving Hermione, and Fleur saving her little sister Gabrielle.

However Fleur was attacked by Grindylows within the first couple minutes resulting in her having to leave the water.

In the end Harry wound up saving Gabrielle while suffering a trident injury in the back.

After that both Fleur and Gabrielle realized they depend too much upon their abilities as Veela to defend themselves and needed to branch out in order to keep each other safe.

Gabrielle was considered a youngling since she was only eight when she started training.

Like Luna Gabrielle used a Light Pike due to her small stature while also learning Form IV while following her sisters focuses.

Intersection

However during the battle of Hogwarts they had lost three of their number.

Tonks and her husband Remus both died trying to fight against Death Eaters.

Lavender had been killed by a Werewolf named Fenrir Greyback since her whip had been ineffective of keeping his away.

The final and hardest hitting was young Gabrielle.

She had been evacuated with the other non-combatant forces of Hogwarts and had lost her life while defending them. Fleur had taken the news hard feeling that she was at fault since she had been the one to order her sister to go with the students.

Their bodies had already been collected by the rest of the Resistance to prepare them for their funerals.

Intersection

Harry was broken from his thoughts when he felt a mental nudge making him look to see his mates looking at him. "I'm just lost in thought my loves." He told them through their mental connection a welcome side effect of their mating.

"Has anyone seen Master Revan?" Harry asked.

"He's over by the bridge holding HK's head. I feel sorry for him losing the last connection he had to his past. Minus the Ebon Hawk of course." Susan replied making Harry agree.

"Blaise can probably fix him, but I doubt HK will be the same. A lot of his parts and processing components were lost because of that blast." Harry said.

The male Sentinel seemed to have a gift in repairing machines in fact the few times there was an accident during training that cost HK an arm or leg it was Blaise helping Revan make the repairs.

After they had gained so many students that neither Revan nor Harry could keep up with HK was reprogramed with sparing programs allowing him to become an effective training tool.

At first the droid had been upset with the idea of not killing his foes but when he realized he didn't have hold back he changed his tone PDQ.

Harry almost laughed at the times the others cursed the droid for giving them welts and bruises barely keeping in the information that Master Revan could be downright sadistic in his training if he so chose.

Intersection

Harry moved off to find his Master his uniform had changed slightly. He still wore a tunic and pants that were red, a black belt and a pair of black boots.

What had changed was something Revan had commissioned from the Goblin race of Terra.

It also helped that instead of payment the Goblins were more than willing to help Revan when he presented them with the first fragment of Riddles soul.

If there was one thing that pissed off the Goblins it was someone trying to cheat death via dark vile magic.

The Goblins were more than willing to create armor to Revan's designs for the warriors that would destroy the fragments or Horcrux as they were called.

The armor turned out to be a pair of arm guards that extended to the shoulder, a pair of pauldron on both shoulders with the symbol of the Jedi order, Greave for both legs, and a chest plate covered with the symbol of the Jedi order.

With magic the goblins were able to change the color of each suit. Harry's were black with the symbols a gold color.

Hermione wore periwinkle blue robes and silver armor with black symbols,

Daphne green robes and gold armor with silver symbols, finally Susan wore yellow robes and black armor with yellow symbols.

Each member of the order of Terra minus Harry and Revan wore the symbol of an animal on their arm guards. Each the animal of their house.

Hermione the raven of Ravenclaw, Daphne the snake of Slytherin, and Susan the badger of Hufflepuff.

The others also wore the animal of their houses on their arm guards. Harry however had a different animal on his guards.

After hearing the story of Harry using his knowledge and skills against the Hungarian Horntail during the first task the Goblins placed the image of a roaring dragon on his.

Revan had even begun to wear his old battle armor including the black hood only leaving the red mask off. The pair of Lightsabers hanging off his belt.

Intersection

As Harry approached Revan was staring at the head of his droid. "Blaise can fix him Master." Harry said making Revan turn and for a moment Harry paused.

For some time now Revan had been slowly losing his youthful appearance gaining more wrinkles, his hair turning grey then white, and even his presents in the Force was weakening.

"It's not the fact that HK is destroyed that I find myself contemplating my Padawan." Revan said in his age harshened voice.

"For a time now...I have begun to feel my age." He said making Harry move to join him standing by his side. Sensing something was wrong or changing the remaining Padawan moved to they were within hearing range but far enough away to be polite.

"I have noticed as well Master." Harry said. Over time Revan had begun to lose energy quicker than usual, his displays with the Force were few and far between, and more often it was Harry leading a training exercise while Revan sat nearby and offered help.

"I am old Harry." Revan said as he looked up to the sky.

"I've seen civilizations rise and fall. Planets destroyed. Watched friends age and die. Felt as beings were born." Harry looked at his Master.

"Master. Most of us haven't finished our training." He said making Revan smile barely. Since the first lesson Harry had always had a good grasp of seeing through the whims of an old man.

"Harry there is little more I could possibly teach you. Of all fourteen of you...you are the closest to a Knight." Revan said making Harry gain a surprised expression for a moment before focusing again.

"And what of the others? They need you...I need you." Harry said making Revan turn and look at his most experienced student.

"Harry. You and I both knew that one day this would come to pass." He said as he once more looked to the stars.

"Master if this is about HK...?" Harry never finished his question before Revan laughed.

"You're not stupid enough to believe I feel this way because of the droid." Harry sighed and nodded at his masters words.

"They're all gone. My wife...my daughter...even my oldest friends...all gone.

Jolee died of old age, Juhani killed by the Sith not long after I left, Zaalbar died defending his family from the dangers of his home world, Mission knifed by a spice head looking for money, Carth surrounded by his son and grandchildren, Canderous on the field of battle, and Meetra...Meetra died while searching for me." Revan said a tear raining down his face before he took in a ragged breath.

"Bastila my loving wife gave birth to our daughter Tasiele our granddaughter Satele became the Grandmaster of the order. Bastila became one with the Force long ago...and every day since has been a struggle." Revan said as Harry placed a hand on his shoulder for comfort.

"There were days. Dark days when I wanted the Force to just take me, or that the Force was keeping me alive to punish me for the things I did as a Dark Lord. Now though I know the truth."

Intersection

Revan turned and faced all of his living students. "It was you. All of you. The Force knew you were meant to learn and that the galaxy needed you all. Most of you will stay here and bring a new era to this young world." He said before looking at Harry.

"The rest of you are needed among the other Jedi." Revan smiled at the nod Harry gave him while Hermione, Daphne, and Susan came up and joined their mate.

"I have one last lesson for you my students." Revan said looking at each and every one of them.

"Love is the most powerful emotion out there. Once you find the one that you are meant to share it with hold it close. Be thankful for every day you have it. Cherish every little moment you have with your lover.

Share your joys and work through your sorrows together. Finally when the time comes to start a family...never once take said family for granted." He said to them making them all nod.

He smiled sadly at them before they all felt a shift in the Force before turning and seeing a spirit standing there.

Surrounded in blue light was a woman with long dark hair up in a bun, a long dress, an aristocratic face, and a large love filled smile.

"Bastila..." Revan said breathlessly shocked to see his wife again.

"It's time my love." Her voice echoed as she held her hand out towards her husband. Revan smiled brightly at her before hesitating for a moment and reaching into his shirt.

Soon he pulled out a chain with a large pearl on the end. He held it out to Harry who blinked. "Master?"

"My wife gave this to me on our wedding day. I know you know where it came from, and I know one day you are going to need it to change the fate of the galaxy." Harry nodded before he accepted the chain pulling it over his head.

Revan smiled one last time at his student before walking forward and took his wife's hand. The moment he did he was surrounded by blue light his appearance changing once more now to give him the look of one barely half way through their twenties.

Bastila smiled and shared a kiss with her husband after a millennium of separation. After Revan broke the kiss he looked back.

"There's a holocron in the Hawk filled with everything needed to complete your training. I've been working on it for three years and those that will remain will learn from it." Revan said before looking at his wife.

"Come along my love. Our daughter and granddaughter are waiting to meet you." Bastila said as she took her husband's hand and started to lead him away.

As the pair walked they slowly faded from view until they reached the Forbidden Forest disappearing entirely. "Goodbye Master." Harry said into the wind.

Intersection

"So what are we to do now?" Neville asked once the fourteen living Padawan were gathered in the Great Hall.

Harry looked at Neville before looking around to see the others were lost as well. "Exactly what we were trained to do." Harry said making everyone look to him.

"We are Jedi. True we haven't finished our training but our purpose is no different now then it was this morning, last month, or even last year. We are keepers of the peace, seekers of knowledge, and students of the Force." Harry said making the others nod.

"But how can we finish our training? None of us are Knights." Hannah asked him making him look at her.

"Did that stop the first Jedi?" He asked her making her blink.

"Master Revan left behind everything we need to continue and finish our training." Harry said pulling out a triangle shaped device and placed it upon the table.

"This holocron was made in the last three years. Every moment he wasn't with us he was adding to this. Everything else...is on us to figure out." Harry said making the others nod.

"I can fix up HK to the point of being a training droid again thanks to the spare parts Master Revan kept on the Hawk." Blaise said.

"And where will we start?" Dean asked. "We can't recruit from Hogwarts."

"No we can't...but I have a feeling Luna knows a place." Harry said looking at the small blond who had a smile on her face.

"Stonehenge." She said making the others blink. "There is a nexus of the Force there. It is the perfect place to build the first academy."

"As time goes by you will gather students, resources, and the means to spread." Harry added making her nod.

"Why did you say it like that?" Parvati asked.

"Because Hermione, Daphne, Susan, and I aren't staying." Harry answered making most look at them to see the mentioned women nodding in agreement.

"And how will you do that?" Padma asked. "There is no way the Hawk has enough fuel to get you to known space." She added.

"We won't travel on the Hawk though we will be taking it with us after leaving the supplies you need here of course." Daphne said.

"Then how...?" Padma started to ask before Luna spoke up once more.

"The Jedi council has sent a team to investigate us." At her words the room went silent.

"The ritual to cleanse the Horcrux sent a backlash through the Force strong enough to be felt on Coruscant. They left as soon as they were able to gather an idea of where the surge came from. They will be here soon." Luna said making Harry and his mates nod.

"I am going with you." Fleur said making everyone look towards her. Harry looked at her after a minute he nodded.

"And who will lead us with both you and Master Revan gone?" Neville asked his first male friend who just looked at Neville.

Neville blinked and raised his hands waving them in front of his body. "Oh no!" He said making Harry laugh.

"After that little speech to Riddle and his lot do you really expect me to not see your leadership potential?" Harry asked remembering Neville's moment during the war.

During the war Riddle had been arrogant enough to offer those who surrendered to him their lives. Neville had stood before Riddle and his forces.

Intersection

"What is a life of fear?" He had asked.

"What is a life of constantly questioning if today is the day I die? It is a life of slavery, and of tyranny. It's no life whatsoever!" He shouted.

"I don't know about most, but it is a life I will never accept! I will never allow it to come to pass!

As long as there is life in my breast and my body has the will to move I will stand here!

I will stand before you ready to fight, ready to defend those you would harm, to stop those of you with evil in their hearts, and to keep future generations from ever knowing what it is like to ever know fear from the likes of you!"

Riddle had launched the first attack after that angered by the fact that someone he had dismissed had dared stand up to him.

Neville scratched the back of his head as the others agreed that Neville had the potential to lead them. Harry smiled at his friend before they all felt a great source of the Force come into existence.

Intersection

Above the Planet of Terra a Consular Class Cruiser came out of Hyperspace.

These ships were the most common to transport Jedi and ambassadors from the Republic to troubled spots of the galaxy.

"Strange this world is." Jedi Grand Master Yoda said as he looked through the viewport of the cruiser at the water dominated planet before them.

A month ago Yoda had been in meditation in his chambers in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant before he felt a great surge via the Force.

As it turns out he wasn't the only one. Many of the other Masters had felt it as well and were able to realize it had come from the Unknown Regions.

The part of the Galaxy farthest from Coruscant and had never been explored. Yoda gathered a small group of Jedi with the intent to find the location of the surge and the cause of it.

With him were two other Masters Qui-Gon Jinn, Tahl, and Kit Fisto. A Jedi Knight named Aayla Secura.

Finally was the only Padawan of the group Obi-Wan Kenobi the current student of Qui-Gon. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan being the only humans among the group.

Tahl is a Noorian a species known for having dark skin and striped eyes. Tahl is a researcher and librarian for the order.

Kit Fisto belonged to the amphibian species Nautolan a race know to have tentacles growing out of the back of their heads almost styled like dreadlocks. Fisto is also a master of Form I combat despite being a consular class Jedi.

Aayla Secura is a Rutian Twi'lek guardian class Jedi that used her natural flexibility to allow her to use Form V in combat.

Master Yoda was the shorted one there with green skin, elvish ears, and traces of white hair around said ears.

"There is so little life in this system." Obi-Wan observed. The youngest there at seventeen Obi-Wan stood at about average height for a human with chopped brown hair his Padawan braid in plain sight.

On his belt was his single bladed blue saber. His Master Qui-Gon was a tall man with long greying hair but had the aura of a lion strong and proud. He was a master of Form IV combat while his main focus was the study of the living Force.

"Not all planets have life upon them my Padawan. Especially out here so far from known civilization." Qui-Gon said.

"And the surge came from this world?" Aayla asked making Master Yoda nod.

"Certain I am of this. Found the source we have." He told them making the others nod.

"Captain..." Qui-Gon called as he moved off to order their descent to the planet below. As they passed the atmosphere the instruments beeped.

"Master Jedi. The scanners are picking up the power source from a star freighter. Dynamic Class by the looks of it." The captain said making Qui-Gon Jinn blink in surprise.

"Dynamic class freighters...those went out of date millennia ago. " He thought.

"The ships location take us." Master Yoda ordered making the captain nod before he guided the ship.

Intersection

As they traveled towards the surface of the planet they were hailed. "Put it through." Qui-Gon ordered.

"Republic cruiser you are on a dangerous approach course! Reduce speed and wait to receive new landing location!" The voice of a young man called his voice full of warning and nothing else.

"Unknown personal this is the Republic cruiser Serenity. Identify yourself." The captain ordered.

After a moment a freighter appeared before them after the cloaking system aboard disengaged. Qui-Gon gasped in surprise at the sight of the ship having seen a halo-vid of it when he did a report of Jedi that had fallen to the Dark Side.

"Impossible." He said in a breathily tone.

"Serenity this is the Ebon Hawk. Your current course leads to a dead zone that causes ships without electric magnetic shielding to lose power and crash.

Halt current approach or risk your life and the lives of your passengers!" The voice told him making the Captain and his co-pilot pull back on the controls bringing them to a hover stopping their forward progress.

"Serenity follow our approach to safe location." The voice transmitted before it vanished from the waves.

"Follow them." Qui-Gon ordered making the captain nod before they followed behind the pair of sub-drive engines in front of them.

Intersection

The two ships traveled until they reached a large mountain peak before the freighter headed towards a large stretch of ground hidden by said mountain.

Once the two ships were safely on the ground Qui-Gon led the group of Jedi out of the Serenity towards the Ebon Hawk.

"Impossible. There is no way this ship survived so long out here. Especially in this primitive world with no spare parts to be found or fuel to keep it in the air." Tahl said her voice filled with both disbelief and amazement.

Like Qui-Gon Tahl had studied Jedi that had fallen to the Dark Side her focus being on those that had been able to return from the darkness.

"That is unless someone brought enough of both to store on the ship mainly in the cargo hold along with droid parts out the Yin Yang."

A voice said causing them to turn suddenly igniting their Lightsabers only to pause at the sight of twelve robe wearing individuals standing before them each with ignited sabers and one with a pair of dual sabers still on his belt.

The ramp of the Hawk lowered as well allowing another robe wearer holding a pair of Light Tonfa to join the area.

"Stand down." Master Yoda said to the Jedi with him. Each looked at him in confusion.

"No harm they mean us. Defending their leader they are." He said making everyone look towards the only other being there without a weapon in hand. After a moment Qui-Gon followed the command and even tossed the weapon to the ground before him.

One by one the others followed his example leaving only Master Yoda with his weapon nearby. The leader of the group before them raised his hand making a fist when it was high in the air.

Instantly the others deactivated their weapons relaxing their battle stances. "Sorry I am. Caught by surprise we were." Yoda said holding his walking stick making the leader nod.

"I am also sorry for my fellows' reactions. We have just finished fighting in a war and they are still wary of strangers." The leader said before bowing before the Jedi.

"On behalf of the people of this world I welcome you to Terra." The others followed his example making Yoda and his followers return it with bows of their own.

"Thank you I do. Yoda I am Master Jedi of Coruscant." He said making the leader nod.

"Hello Master Yoda." He said before raising his hands and lowering his hood revealing a face of a young man around the same age as Obi-Wan.

Only his hair was black, his eyes were a bright green, and he had a scar on his face. The image of a lightning bolt ran from his scalp passed his right eye ending just passed his nose.

"My name is Harry Potter Padawan learner of Terra. Those with me are the only other known Force users of this world." He said as the others all but one close to their leader in age lowered their hoods.

"Padawans? Where are your Masters?" Kit Fisto asked in an accented voice that reminded Harry of those that came from the Jamaican Islands.

"He passed less than three hours ago." Harry answered making Kit flinch at the feeling of putting his foot in his mouth. After a few moments Harry motioned towards an opening near to them.

"Please follow us to our base of residence. I'm sure you and yours could use the rest and fresh meal after your journey." Harry said.

"Follow we will. Many questions I have for you and yours." Yoda said as he followed the young man pausing only to hop into his hover chair to move at speeds that would not hinder those around him.

Once Harry and Master Yoda had left their view the other Jedi followed with the Padawans behind them.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

891 9 14
Yosiah Shaha was a young boy when he heard the prophecy of the Chosen One. Growing up skeptical of the Jedi Order, he held strong of the faith that A...
531 12 7
Seeing the future has its costs, for you it takes a mental toll. Seeing the things and people you love suffer had never been something you could deal...
7.7K 143 39
Anakin x oc fanfiction piece - ALTERNATE TIMELINE/UNIVERSE A story of love, loss, lust, betrayal, and utter chaos. What would've happened if Palpati...
22.8K 447 35
It has been years since Master Yoda has had a Padawan. That is until he meets Padme's sister Y/n by sensing something strong in her. Y/n trains to be...