๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”...

BแปŸi bellaetriz

โœ”๏ธŽ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š™-๐š ... Xem Thรชm

1: Cette Fille
2: Burgundy Rival
3: Melancholy in Blue
4: Stouthearted
5: Socialite en Milano
6: Daring Rouge
7: Her Shade of Red
8: His shade of red
9: Scarlet Passion
10: Fervid Crimson
11: Garnet Secrets
12: From London with Love
13: Changes in Vermillion
15: Merlot Tension
16: Undergraduates
17: Va Te Faire Foutre
18: Dooly
19: Electric
20: Gรชnante
21: Espion
22: Boys Undercover
23: Boys Under Disguise
24: The CEO's Daughter
25: Detrimental Vows
26: The Last Dance
27: Eternal Flame
28: The Invitation
29: Old Friends
30: The Reception
31: Secrets
32: Recondite
33: A Friend in a Foe
34: London Girl
35: Hearts down Abbey Road
36: Drunk Confessions
37: Remedy
38| Release
39| Mettle
40| Finale

14: Carmine Revival

6.3K 179 85
BแปŸi bellaetriz

𝙸𝚏 𝚊 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜, 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎.

K.H

"Eunwoo, are the bags ready, we didn't leave anything behind?," I asked as I spritz on some Chanel perfume I had on my study desk.

"Yes, I made sure to pack the goodies your mother wanted from London and I also packed what my parents wanted," he replied as he handed me the other side of his luggage so I could help him bring it outside of the dorm.

When we were finally moved out and ready to go to the airport. Eunwoo pulled me into a side hug and said, "So, Valedictorian Kyong Haewon, ready to go back to our real home?"

"You're really not going to drop that aren't you?," I asked and he just shot his signature smile then gently kissed me on the cheek then said, "Can't I be proud of my girlfriend, although I do miss seeing you in an all black ensemble-"

"Nope, never again, that was the old me and I'm never wearing ripped skinny jeans ever again," I replied seriously and he just playfully ruffled my hair and said, "Alright, Alright, Alright, now we have to get going because we have a gala to attend as soon as we touch down at the airport of Korea."

"Ugh, I know my mother sent me to Korea to make me more tolerant of her but does she not know the concept of jetlag," I complained making him chuckle and kiss the top of my head then say, "If it makes you feel any better, if this gala really has only those tiny finger foods, as soon as we get home to whatever place they're going to shove us in, we'll order some takeout."

"Oooooh yes, can we have garlic fried chicken, oh! Oh! and can we please get GongCha, the milk tea in London just feels a bit off to be honest," I excitingly said because I can already taste the food that I so miss.

He laughed at my cheekiness then said, "We can even get your favourite seaweed pancakes." I squealed then hugged him really tight and said, "Eeeeeee! you're the best!"

He gave out a hearty laugh then said, "Okay calm down with the hugging, I'm made out of organs, not stuffing."

"Just let me be in a good mood before it completely disappears in the gala," I humored and he removed me from the hug and gently intertwined his hands with mine and said, "Come on, we have to catch our flight."

I snorted out loud then said, "Oh my gosh, you're acting like we're not taking a private plane." He playfully shoved me then said, "Can't you just let me act like we're normal people who have to take commercial flights."

"Nothing about anything we're in is normal, everything will always be out of the ordinary," I said, not realizing I had changed into a somber tone, "That's why I decided to stop rebelling against my mother so that maybe life can be a little easier."

He noticed the switch in tone so he be leaned down a bit to place my cheek in his hand. Tracing a gentle finger along his jawline, he then briefly kissed my lips and said, "Rebellious or not, I'll be by your side no matter what you choose."

A warm feeling grew in my chest and maybe it was happiness but my heart no longer knew what it meant to be happy so I took any good feeling to satisfy my emptiness.

L.M

"Jeon Jungkook could you just stay still, I'm trying to fix your tie here," I said but he was too distracted as he looked into the distance and fidgeted from time to time.

"Can you just quit staring into the distance and just tell me what's bothering you," I said as I forcibly grabbed him by the shoulders and brought him back to reality.

"It's just the gala, I can't believe my parents are making me attend this with you, this is the gala to celebrate the official partnership of the Kyong and Cha Family to move forward with their businesses," he admitted so I gestured for him to sit down with me on the couch.

I gave him a reassuring smile then said, "It's just for tonight okay, and besides it's not like some big thing is gonna happen anyways, it's just a boring corporate gala and once that's done we have better things to worry about and that's university."

"Lisa, I'm sorry, I just haven't been able to face the CEO of Kyong Laboratories ever since I barged into her office last year," he admitted again and I just smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Don't worry, you can just crouch behind me if it ever comes to that."

"Lisa you know you don't have to be affectionate with me, it's just for business-," he said, clearly surprised by my gesture but I just smiled ruefully and said, "I know Jungkook, it's just a friendly kiss, that's all."

He smiled and just pulled me into a hug and said, "You really are the best, you know that, thanks for always being by my side even when I'm a literal pain."

I just smiled and hugged him back as I took in the fruity scent of his favorite Bvlgari perfume.

"We should get going," I said and he let go and nodded in agreement. He stood up and was heading for the front door when he stopped short in his steps and said, "By the way, you look really gorgeous in that dress, in case, you didn't already know that."

A subtle blush grew on my cheeks as I let his words sink in. He then continued walking, leather shoes tapping on the tiles, as he said, "I'll get the car, I'll comr back to get you."

J.JK

The car ride passed by like a blur. My heart was beating faster than it had ever been once I set foot inside the venue of the gala.

Silk cloth hanged over the ceilings and overlapped each other while vine like decorations hung underneath them with blooming flowers.

The mood and the lighting would make you feel like you were lost in a forest kingdom. Everyone was exceptionally dressed and as I stared at my surroundings, Lisa interlocked her arm with mine and said, "Don't gawk too much or flies might start coming in your mouth."

I nodded as I took in the surroundings. I didn't realize that we were right on time for the beginning of the gala until an announcer came up on the stage in the middle of the venue.

"Ladies and gentlemen," the woman said, "Now I would all like to welcome you to this special gala and I would also like to call on our host who will officially open this lovely evening."

At that moment, it was as if time slowed down. I watched as a woman with layered short hair and messy bangs, stepped up onto the stage wearing a silk dress that was colored like off white carnations.

Her pale yet honey tinged skin glowed under the bright stage lighting. Make no mistake, despite her different looks, I knew who this was.

This was the woman I never thought I'd see again, this was Kyong Haewon. Or what seemed like the Haewon who had given in to her mother's desires.

As she scanned the audience with her eyes, she eventually caught my stare and a glimpse of surprise grew on her face. She kept her composure and kept her stare at me as she said, "Good evening everyone, I would like to officially welcome you and open the event of the Kyong and Cha partnership gala together with my fiancė Cha Eunwoo."

She teared away her gaze on me and lovingly showed the audience her engagement ring as an unfamiliar man who I assume was this Cha Eunwoo she mentioned, walked up the stage and placed his arm around her waist and then gently pulled her into a soft kiss as he used his free hand to cup her cheeks.

At this very moment it had felt like my heart had been stepped on and I had to endure this sight for the rest of the night.

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

7.4K 363 28
๏ผจ๏ผฅ ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผค... ๏ผญ๏ผฅ โ†ฌ ๏ผข๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ ๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ ๏ผท๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผณ
2.8K 162 29
แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹ (แดแด€ษชษด sสœษชแด˜) sษชแด…แด‡ sสœษชแด˜s: สแดแดษดแดษชษด แด€ษดแด… ษดแด€แดแดŠษชษด ๐˜ž๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ: ๐˜ท๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ_๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด123 ๐™ท๐š˜๐š™๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š—๐š“๐š˜๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ...
8.2K 486 27
โ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ โž ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
7.1K 327 31
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ