A MEME LOVE STORY

De hitlerswhore

A magical tale of a quirky girl and how she ends up with the love of her life. With star appearances from Bre... Mai multe

Stepbro
Best Daddy Ever

My New Dad's

22 0 0
De hitlerswhore

I awake early the next morning and shower. Mother said I have to wear a dress, so I dress it down with a pair of trainers. "Who said I cant wear my converse with a dress?" I think to myself. I'm already making my way downstairs when I realise that I'm late. "Great, I haven't even met my new parents yet and they already think I'm quirky" I think. I turn into the front room to see Will Smith as the genie stating at me. "If I could control YouTube rewind, I would want Fortnite and Marques Brownlee" he says. "Will Smith as the genie is mY NEW DAD?!!" I whisper, shocked. That was the last thing that happened before I fainted. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is a poster of Big Chungus on the ceiling above me. 'I Love You Jesus' by Trisha Paytas is playing in another room. Wowza, my head hurts, I must have hit it when I fainted. I sit up to find myself in an unfamiliar room. "This must be my new home" I say to myself. As if on cue, Will Smith as the genie walks in and asks me if I'm okay. I nod shyly. "Make yourself feel at home and ask me if you need anything". I nod again and he walks out. A little while later I get bored and decide to look around the rest of the house. I enter the kitchen and the first thing I do is knock a lipstick off the counter into the bag sitting below it. "I'm such a klutz" I say out loud. That's when Brendon Urie walks in ripping a bong. "DSFYVXBZHG LIPSTICK, IN MY WHITE VALENTINO BAG?!!" He exclaims as he exhales, filling the room with smoke. "You're mY NEW DAD TOO?!!" I ask. "It's daddy to you" he corrects me with a wink, "would you like a drink"? We make our way over to the table and he pours two glasses of sprite cranberry whilst humming 'Mia Khalifa' by iLOVEFRiDAY. It's then that I realise he's in Nyannyan cosplay. He places a glass in front of me whilst asking Alexa to play smooth jazz. Baby shark starts to play. "So tell me about yourself" he asks me.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

98.1K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
138K 3.8K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
381K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
124K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...