Lean On Me (FF7)

Av Mrs_Strife

~COMPLETE WITH SEQUEL~ THESE CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE MAKERS OF FF7. CREDIT TO THEM FOR THE CHARACTERS AND PA... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65- Epilogue

33

156 6 4
Av Mrs_Strife

~Vincent's POV~

I guess it's fair to say me and Cid are extremely mad at Cloud for going back to his old ways. Yuffie's alive and he probably won't feel the actual joy of it until tomorrow morning, when he'll have the worst headache of his lifetime. Cid told me exactly what happened it great detail, and it's a perfect match to four years ago when he lost Aeris. Got drunk, smoked, sometimes got high, and then passed out somewhere. He was always grouchy and he smelled like an ashtray. That's just bad.

"He needs to take a nice, long day off tomorrow," Cid tugs his blankets up over his head.

"I still can't believe he did all that after Aeris and I never noticed," Tifa shakes her head.

"He avoided you," I shrug, yanking my shoes off.

"Oh, and by the way Cid, I like the room," she adds.

"You have no idea how awkward this conversation got earlier," I say, catching Cid's amused look.

"I don't think I want to know," Tifa blushes, lining both our pairs of shoes up along the wall.

"I'm thirsty," I whine, putting my hands behind my head.

"Hmm," Cid smirks. I glare at him and stand, tugging Tifa after me as I walk to the kitchen.

"Why are you making me come? I'm tired," She yawns.

"I didn't wanna go by myself," I shrug.

"Baby," She mutters.

"Yes dear?" I tease, glancing back at her. She rolls her eyes, trying to hide the crimson in her cheeks. "Aw, I'm made you blush," I coo.

"Stop it," she whines lightly.

"You're so cute," I smile down at her.

"Puppies are cute. Marlene is cute. I'm not cute," she shakes her head.

"You're right," I stop, turning to look down at her. "You're beautiful."

She blushes again, covering her cheeks with her hands and I smile before pulling her into a hug. She hugs me back, but I'm sure she doesn't understand.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I whisper into her hair for the one millionth time since she woke up.

"I'm glad I have you," she whispers back before pulling away. "Where's that water you asked for? Or was this all an excuse to come out here and make out with me," she wiggles her eyebrows. I laugh and shake my head.

"Well, if you put it like that..." I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows back.

"Just get your water," she laughs, motioning the kitchen door.

I roll my eyes and fill my cup up from the tap. Tifa wanders into the room moments after I fill it a second time. I'm really thirsty, okay? I watch her out of the corner of my eye as she makes her way over to me slowly. I take one last sip before putting the cup in the sink and crossing my arms as best as I can in my sling. She stops in front of me and looks me dead on in the eyes. Slightly confused, I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

She reaches up slowly and puts her arms around my neck. I give her a confused look and put my free hand on her waist. She smiles the tiniest bit before biting her lip. Seriously, what is she doing? I feel like she's staring into my soul.... It's a little creepy. Just a little bit.

"Can I help you?" I frown. Then she rolls her eyes and pulls my head down to touch her forehead.

"You're really tall," she smiles.

"Psh, only a like half a foot taller than you," I say back, just over a whisper.

"I... Never mind," she shakes her head. It's then that I realize we're moving in a circle, just spinning slowly. I chuckle and stop following her lead, standing still.

"You what?" I frown.

"Nothing," she shakes her head.

"Tifa," I look her dead on in the eyes.

"I just... I'm in love with Cloud," she blurts. I freeze, completely. Literally every muscle is tense. Then she bursts out laughing. "I'm kidding," she laughs.

"Not funny," I pout, letting her go and stepping away.

"Hey," she pulls me back down to her level. "I was kidding."

"But it wasn't funny," I frown.

"Should've seen your reaction."

"You know what I want to see you reaction to?" I smirk.

"What, you happen to be in love with Cloud too?" she teases.

"No," I shake my head.

"What then?"

"I don't know if I should tell you," I tease. "You wouldn't tell me what you were going to really say."

"Well, I was just...," she kisses me briefly, taking me by surprise. "Gonna do that. Now what were you gonna tell me?"

"I think this," I say, ignoring her question and trapping her against the fridge by putting one arm up to block her escape, not that she would run. "Would be a million times better."

"What, me being trapped in front of a fridge?" she gives me an amused smile.

"No," I shake my head. Then I duck my head and connect our lips before pulling away. "That."

She pulls me back again, as if she's never gonna get to kiss me again. I mentally roll my eyes and move closer, our bodies pressed against each other. Tifa reaches behind me and unclasps my sling.

"There," she mutters.

"I thought you liked it," I smirk, pulling away.

"It's not helping this situation," she smirks back.

"I swear if Cid walks in here," I shake my head and sigh.

"Then just keep going," she pulls me back again, her small hands running through my hair, fiddling with the black strands. I put my now free hand on the other side of her and she pushes me away for a second.

"Hold on," she messes with the buckles on my collar. Then it and the cloak drop from my shoulders to the floor. I bend over to pick then up, but Tifa tugs my arm.

"Leave it, just for Cid," she winks before reconnecting us. This time I put my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me, our bodies fitting together like puzzle pieces. Then she frowns against my lips and tugs my bandana off over my head. I blink and pull away. Again. We're like having a conversation between kisses. Only she insists on removing all accessories...?

"It was bugging me," she smiles, tuning her fingers through the hair in front. "You've always got that thing on anyways."

"Maybe I..."

The door handle begins to turn and we instantly go back to our previous actions, me cupping Tifa's face and Tifa... still touching my hair like it's rare or something. She has black hair too! Go touch it all you want woman, just don't mess mine up. The door swings open all the way and Tifa mischeviously smirks against my mouth, unzipping my shirt and running her cold fingers over my chest. Then she turns us sideways so that Cid can see our awkward position.

"You guys are taking... Whoa there," he freezes, his eyes widening. "Um... Guys?"

I make a weird noise from the back of my throat to scare him. This is too funny.

"What are you..." He stops, disgusted as Tifa pulls the sleeves off my arms, and I help her out, our lips never breaking. "Really guys? In my kitchen?" He grimaces and it's all I can do not to laugh.

I place a line of kisses down the side of Tifa's jaw and then go back to her lips, all the while peeking at Cid. His face goes a deep shade of red once Tifa puts her hands back on my neck.

"Uh.. I'm gonna go now..." he clears throat awkwardly before walking away. The second his footsteps can't be heard any longer, we pull away, laughing our heads off.

"That couldn't have gotten any awkwarder," Tifa laughs, tugging my bandana down to my throat, pulling my hair over, and pushing it back up where it usually sits.

"I enjoyed it," I smirk, zipping my shirt back up.

"That's... lovely," Tifa raises her eyebrows.

"Could you possibly put the collar back on, Ms. Blushy?"

"Hush you," she rolls her eyes before fixing the straps she undid. I quickly bend over and bring my lips to hers in again, stealing a quick peck before standing back up to my full height.

"Hey!" she protests, but mostly fakes it. I know she loves it.

"What were you going to tell me?" she asks, raising an eyebrow. She's not gonna let this go, is she?

"It's more of a question," I smile down at her.

"Yeah?"

"I don't know, I was just wondering if you wanted to be Mrs. Valentine?" I joke. Tifa's face falls and I swear I hear her heartbeat pick up a million times faster.

"I..."

"I'm kidding," I laugh louder than I should've. She remains frozen with her shocked face before punching my chest.

"Not funny."

"Fine, I was really gonna ask if you'd like to make us," I motion between us two. "An official thing."

She purses her lips and looks down at the floor.

"I don't know if... I can't, I'm sorry," she shakes her head. I feel my face fall alongside my heart. Once again her brown eyes meet mine, smiling.

"I'm joking! Of course I would," she hugs me. "But I won't take anymore of Cid's crap," she raises her eyebrows.

"Cmon, let's just mess around with him for a while longer," I beg. Yep, this is how I act at two in the morning.

"Fine," she gives in, adjusting the cloak on my shoulders before turning to go.

"Hang on," I smile to myself, tugging the cloak and collar off, along with my bandana.

"You're kidding me, right?" Tifa sighs.

"Do you want to scare the crap out of him or not?" I wiggle my eyebrows, tugging my arms out of my shirt and draping it over my right forearm with the rest of my clothing.

"Keep your pants on," Tifa demands before leaving the room.

"I wasn't gonna take em off," I follow her.

"Good."

I laugh to myself and push the bunk room door open. Cid looks away the second he sees us come in. I smirk and lay my clothes on the bed. I'll put them on later. Then I lay on the cold floor by Cid's bed and rest my head on my hands.

"How's your evening going?" I tease.

"It was going wonderful."

"Was?" I ask.

"Yeah. You scarred me for life and ruined my night at the same time. Congrats."

"Your welcome," I laugh.

"You completely ruined my brain," he rubs his face and groans.

"We were just messing around with you," I laugh.

"While Tifa undress you and you two made out. Yup, totally messing around."

"Hey, it was an act!" I insist. "Right Tifa?"

Tifa pokes her head around the divider.

"Yup!"

"What are you doing?" I stand, walking around to the other side. I'm instantly hit in the face with a price of clothing.

"I'm getting changed, go away!"

"Oh. Whoops," I blush, shaking the object from my face and avoiding looking at my girlfriend as I snatch my clothing off the bed.

"Go away, perv!" she whacks me again, this time with a pillow.

"I'm not looking at you!" I whine. "I just wanted my shirt back."

Then I scamper around the side of the divider to Cid, tugging my shirt on over my arms.

"Must you do that over here?" He raises an eyebrow.

"She's changing," I shrug. "Are you offended that my abs are better than yours?"

"Yeah right," he scoffs.

"Shut up about your muscles and put your clothes on," Tifa scolds me.

"Hey, she's out," I tease.

"Yeah, she is," she wraps her thin arms around my waist and hugs me.

"You're boyfriend here is annoying," Cud shake his head.

"I know," she kisses my jaw.

"Wait, you didn't make a 'he's not my boyfriend' statement. Does that mean... Cud trials off and Tifa beams at him. " Okay then, interesting things are going to happen aboard the Highwind." Tifa swats his arm playfully before looking back up at me.

"Bed?"

"Bed," I nod.

"Is that code for..."

"No!" we yell at the same time. Cid chuckles.

"I was just asking."

"Yeah well..."

"You're shirt's unzipped," Tifa frowns, zipping it up to my throat.

"I know," I unzip it down.

"Why?" She tries to zip it up again, but j catch her hand and look her in the eye with a smirk.

"Because I know you like it."

"I do, don't I?" She smiles before kissing me.

"Take your PDA somewhere else," Cid groans, covering his eyes.

"You're just jealous," I wiggle my eyebrows and reconnect our lips. Then I pull away and yank my shirt off for good.

"Did you turn the a/c on at all?" I frown.

"It's set on seventy," Cid says through his hands.

"Doesn't feel like it," I shrug, tossing my balled up clothing in the corner of our area.

"Try to be neater than that," Tifa scolds mildly.

"Nah," I shake my head and flop down under the covers.

"You're not very neat," she frowns, sliding in next to me.

"Nope," I slang an arm around her waist and pull her to me. She curls up against my chest.

"Night Vince."

"Night Tifa."

~Yuffie's POV~

"What would you do if I told you I love you?" I ask, biting my lip. Did I just screw everything up? Does he not feel the same?

I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt when I woke up to Vincent instead of Cloud. And then he told me that I now have Jenova running through my veins and that Cloud was out drinking in my hometown. He didn't stay like he promised. He gave up even though Aeris told him not to. Vincent explained Cloud's whole past meltdown to me while I laid there in my hospital bed. About this drinking and smoking issue and everything else he hid from us and is now turning to again. He chose a cup of alcohol over me. Any other girl would be extremely upset to know that. Me? I understand. The only person who knows my entire story on this ship is Vincent, and he advised me not to tell Cloud until way later on.

"Hmm," Cloud hums stiffly. This is it. I've ruined it. He feels awkward around me now.

But then he pulls me into his body and I return his intense hug. He smells like sweat and smoke, but I don't mind. That's how my uncle smelled mad a lot and I spent lots of time with him.

"I love you too," he mutters by my ear. Then he holds me out at arm's length by the shoulders so that I look him in the eye. "I'm so sorry, I dijtnmenantkekwkekdj."

"Shh," I hug him again. "Try apologizing when your not so drunk you can't speak at all."

"Fine. Wbkakmdmfngotobreh Highwind?"

"Sure..." I try to frown but can't. The butterflies in my stomach are fluttering their wings quickly and my head is spinning. He loves me too. Yay!

We descend the stairs and I follow Cloud in case he stumbles again. We finally make it inside the cool airship and I take Cloud's jacket off him so that he didn't forget. A box and a lighter fall from his pocket and he snatches them up quickly and jams them in his pocket, blushing. I offer him a weak smile and we walk to the bunk room. I frown, looking around the room. It's divided into the three parts. The bunks in one, and two double beds divided beside each other. Cloud suddenly puts a hand over my eyes and guides me past Tifa and Vincent's bed.

"Why?" I push his hand away.

"You should just thank me," he grimaces.

"You need a shower, mister," I cross my arms.

"But I can't, I'm tired," he whines.

"Come here," I command.

"Fine," he sighs, walking over in front of me and crossing his arms. "Now what?"

"Hang on," I fish through his pockets, throwing the lighter and cigarettes onto the bed. "Turn around."

I pat his back pockets to make sure he's not holding anything in there before I tell him he's done.

"Good, I don't want you touching my butt anymore," he pouts. "I didn't do anything to deserve a spanking."

"Cmon," I roll my eyes before tugging him away. He covers my face again, shoving my head into his chest. I struggle to break free and he finally releases me.

"Quit that," I glare at him.

"They're kissing, kissing's gross," he crinkles his nose.

"To the shower, stinky boy," I point to the door.

"Thank you," Cid sighs. "That kid smells."

"Give him a break, he's had a rough day," I smirk before following Cloud down the hall to the bathroom. "Get in the shower and get undressed, I need to wash your laundry."

"Do I really stink that much?" he yanks his shirt over his head and smells his armpit. "Phew, yes I do. I think I forgot to put deodorant on."

"Ew," I frown.

"Yeah," he grimaces, yanking his pants off.

"Whoa there," I cover my face.

"Chill, I'm wearing boxers," he scoffs, his words still running together.

"Oh," I blush, keeping my eyes on the floor as he starts the water.

"This takes forever to heat up," he whines, sticking an arm under the shower head.

"I agree," I nod, staring at the scars on his back. Old battle wounds, childhood injuries from climbing trees, and just having and luck have taken their toll on his skin.

"Did you need these too?" He starts to slide his shorts off.

"No! I mean... Um, just leave them on the floor, I guess," I blush, scooping up his dark clothing and shutting the door behind me.

"Whew," I take a breath before heading toward the laundry room and cramming our two in one washer and dryer. Then I dump an random amount of liquid detergent in and slam the door shut. A laundry basket sits on the floor, full of clean towels. I roll my eyes and take one, walking back to the bathroom and putting the material on the toilet lid.

"Brought you a towel," I call over the sound of the water rolling off his back and hitting the floor.

"Thanks," he calls back.

I turn and leave the room, heading back for the bunk room.

"He'll be out in a little bit," I yawn, sitting non the floor by Cid.

"Oh joy."

"You're a happy fellow, aren't you?"I say sarcastically. Sarcasm, a language girls are naturally fluent in.

"Yeah, well, I can't sleep with these two doin it over there," Cid motions toward the divider. I wrinkle my face in disgust.

"You are nasty, Cid," I shake my head.

"Hey, I'm not the one..."

"Shh!" I hush him, forcing down a smile. "They're just trying to annoy you. Right Vince?!" I yell.

"Yep!"

"See?" I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, well I'm right."

"Whatever, Grandpa."

We just sit there for a few minutes before Cloud walks into the room, holding his towel loosely around his waist, skin still glistening where drops of water drip from his naturally spikey hair, which droops and the back hangs down to the middle of his shoulder blades.

"Where're my clothes?" he asks me. I bite my lip, blushing, and shake my head.

"They won't be done for a while now. You really need a haircut," I add.

"Nobody touches my hair, much less cuts it," he sssssluuuurssss.

"Well, I'm gonna cut it," I say, motioning to the

mirror hung on the wall a few feet away.

"No," he shakes his head.

"Yes," I stand behind him and push him towards the mirror. He doesn't budge.

"Fine I'll go," he groans and I walk in front of him again. Suddenly, I feel two arms around my waist and something wet and prickly tickles my face.

"I know this makes you nervous," he whispers by my ear. I shudder and shake my head.

"Eh, a little." A little? The butterflies are exploding and their guts are turning into more butterflies! There probably even setting fireworks off!

"A little, eh?" he kisses the my neck and leaves a trial behind my ear. Goosebumps pop up along my arms and legs, making me shiver again.

"You gonna cut his hair or what?" Cid snaps. "I've seen enough PDA today."

"Yeah Yuffie," Cloud kisses my jaw. "Cut my hair."

"Would you knock it off," I shove his face away from my neck, turn around, and pull his face to mine. "There, happy? Now where are the scissors," I ask myself, looking around.

"Here," a pair comes flying at me and I catch them easily.

"Thanks Cid. Now let's trim off this," I cut off the edges of the long part on his back, making it a short triangular shape. Then I carefully shorten all the spikes that are too long, slivery blonde hairs landing in a pile in front of me. Then I ruffle his hair and their the scissors back to a now snoring Cid.

"Not to bad," Cloud nods, playing with his spikey hair.

"Well it's three thirty in the morning so go get some water and come to bed."

I watch him walk a little more steadily than before out the door and to the kitchen and minutes later see him stumble into the room, practically falling on top of me. He laughs and kisses me playfully, his breath smelling more like mint now than vomit and everything else that has been in his mouth today.

"Take that to your bed," Cid groans sleepily. Why is he awake?! Cloud shrugs and tugs me to our 'room', instantly connecting his lips to mine. I laugh and push him off me, making him fall back onto the bed.

"Go out some clothes on, idiot," I laugh, motioning towards the towel he still has hanging off his hips.

"Fine," he groans. Another few minutes go by and he comes back, drying his hair with his towel and wearing his underwater.

"Where's the rest of your clothing?" I raise an eyebrow.

"In the dryer," he smirks, crawling under the covers. I sigh and toss them over my shoulder. He sleepily wraps his arms around my back and pulls me into his cool bare chest.

"Night Cloud."

"Love you, Yuffie," he mumbles by my ear, kissing my cheek.

"Love you too," I yawn before falling asleep.

I CAN'T OPEN MY EYES ALL THE WAY, I'M SO TIRED! THE YOUNGSTERS ARE STILL WORKING AT SCARING CID TO DEATH, AS ALWAYS. BUT STILL, I'M SO TIRED!!! I WALKED OUT INTO MY LIVING ROOM A LITTLE BIT AGO AND MY MOM SAID I LOOKED HIGH XD YEP. I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP MULTIPLE TIMES WHILE WRITING... SO PLEASE...!

V

O

T

E

⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥⭐♥

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.2K 181 62
COMPLETED First book: Lean on Me Life's looking up for the members of Avalanche. They're starting families, getting jobs, and just enjoying life for...
1.3K 11 23
This book 2 ! That continues after Crystal Hearts Cloud X Reader X Ignis This book will have lots of Cloud Strife moments Final Fantasy Rebirth is ou...
5.7K 65 8
After having beaten Sephiroth and saving the planet, as well as putting down Shinra for good, Cloud and his allies can final get some rest and relaxa...
34K 718 15
Y/n L/n, a mercenary whose discovered some of his roots and allowed him to use amazing abilities. There seems to be more than meets the eye with him...