Beneath a Liar (Oumasai) [Dis...

De bbymikan

All anyone ever sees in Kokichi Ouma is a liar. Nobody gets to know him and nobody wants too, that is, everyo... Mais

Part 1: Intruder
Part 2: Confusion and Despair
Part 3:Trials in Life
Part 4: Midnight Snack
Part 5: An Avocado's Death
Part 6: Time to Investigate...
Part 7: Please Explain
Part 8: Clear His Name
Part 9: Despair...
Part 10: Missing
Part 11: Bad Dream
Part 12: Motive Videos
Part 13: Insect Meet and Greet
Part 14: Magic Show Gone Horribly Wrong
Part 15: Choking
Part 16: Dancing Trough the Pain
Part 17: Do You Really Love Me?
Part 18: Panic Attacks and Surprises
Part 20: Painful Memories
Part 21: Painful Plans
Part 22: Virtual Crimes
Part 23: It's my fault
Part 24: Wtf Kokichi
Part 25: Mastermind?...
Part 26: ...or Remnant?
Part 27: Uncertainty
Part 28: "Failed" Execution
Part 29: The Rules.
Sorry and Thankyou (authors note)

Part 19: Seances and Evil Floorboards

4.3K 137 1.2K
De bbymikan

   (Kokichi's POV)

   I awake the next morning in Shuichi's arms glad that I didn't have any nightmares. I wouldn't mind waking up like this every day, wrapped in Shuichi's warm arms. It's always interesting watching people sleep, it's almost like seeing them in their most neutral state. I poke Shuichi's face and am surprised when he smiles in his sleep. "I'm so happy to have you in my life, y'know. When I'm with you, all the bad stuff goes away, all the abuse, the humiliation, the fear, it's all gone. Is it selfish of me to want to hold onto you forever and never let go?" Shuichi stirs slightly so I stop talking. 

   A few minutes later, Shuichi wakes up. "What do you want to do today?"

   "Well let's start by getting breakfast." 

   "Okay." He agrees as we head off to breakfast. On the way, Maki approaches us.

   "I need to talk to you." She says to Shuichi. She looks at me and glares. "Preferably alone."

   "Why, are you gonna seduce him?" I joke.

   "Do you wanna die?" Maki asks me.

   "Yes." I laugh as if it were a joke. "Fine. I'll see you at breakfast Shuichi!" I round the corner but stop to eavesdrop. 

   "How come you haven't been at training?" Maki asks him.

   "Oh, I forgot about that. Sorry." Shuichi says.

   "You haven't- You haven't been doing that with the gremlin, have you?" Maki asks.

   "No! It's nothing like that! We just sleep together!" Shuichi yells clearly embarrassed. "I-I mean sleeping in the same bed, not- not the other thing."

   "Sure. Just, try not to forget to come to training. Kaito has been staying in his room lately, I don't know why. Just come to training tonight, okay?"

   "Okay." Shuichi agrees. I hear footsteps so I quickly run off to breakfast. Shuichi sits down next to me and we eat together. 

   "This is kind of boring," I say.

   "What do you mean?" He asks.

   "Eating food. It's boring, but we do it every day."

   "Because it literally keeps us alive." Shuichi points out.

   "Yes, but wouldn't you agree this piece of toast would look better on Miu's face?"

   "Wha-"

   I take a piece of toast and fling it at Miu. It lands on her cheek. "What the fuck! I'm gonna get you for this!" She chases me around the room trying to hit me. I crawl under the table near Shuichi's feet to get away from her.

   "Hello there." I smile at Shuichi from under the table. Miu tries to hit me but keeps missing. 

   "Miu, give it up, it was just a piece of toast," Shuichi says.

   "Just a piece of toast? He insulted me." She pouts but sits down anyway.

   I get out from under the table and sit back down in my seat. "See now, wasn't that funner than actually eating the piece of toast?"

   "I guess," Shuichi laughs.

   The rest of the day passes until it's nighttime. "Hey I have to-" Shuichi starts to say.

   "Go to training, right?" 

   "Yeah, how did you-"

   "I totally eavesdropped," I explain.

   "Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow." 

   "Yeah, see ya..." I say. He runs off to his training and I'm left alone. I walk to my room in silence. I lay in my bed and try to sleep. The bed feels so empty. I can't fall asleep like this. I get up and walk over to my bathroom. I turn the faucet on and splash water on my face. I look at my reflection in the mirror. I look relatively normal. I've gotten good at hiding things. Whether it be lies or bandages, I'm always hiding something. Currently, I'm hiding my fear. Tears spill on the countertop. At least I was hiding my fear. Lately, I feel like I'm always crying. There's just so much going on. The killing game, death, loss, tragedy, despair. My mind starts swirling. I don't feel so good... Everything goes dark before my head hits the tile.

   "Kokichi. Kokichi!" I open my eyes. Shuichi is standing over me.

   "What... happened?" I ask as I sit up.

   "I don't know, I came to check on you but you wouldn't answer so I walked in and saw you laying on the floor." I left my door unlocked? I must have been really deep into thinking if I forgot that.

   "What time is it?" I ask.

   "A little past eleven." Shuichi answers. I touch the back of my head. When I look at my hand it's covered in blood. 

   "I think I fainted or something, cause I really don't remember much," I explain.

   "Are you okay? Do you need bandages?" Shuichi asks concerned.

   "I'll be fine. It's just a little blood." 

   "You sure?" 

   "Yeah, I think I've built up an immune system to hitting my head. I hit my head on the closet, on the fountain, and now my bathroom floor. One of these days I might actually get a concussion." Shuichi looks around my room.

   "Why do you have so many case items in your room?" Shuichi asks.

   "I like decorating." I lie.

   "Those are some odd decorations."   

   "I'm an odd person." I counter. Shuichi seems unconvinced but he drops the subject. We lay in bed together and fall asleep. When I wake up I see that Shuichi isn't in bed. Maybe he went to breakfast. I go to the dining hall but don't find Shuichi there. I walk around the school looking for him. I round the corner and see Shuichi along with Maki, Tenko, and Himiko standing in front if Angie's ultimate lab.

   "She hasn't been answering the door all day," Himiko says.

   "But we need to talk to her," Shuichi says.

   "It's no use, the doors locked," Himiko says.

   "Perhaps I could be of use." I smile.

  "You? Be of use?" Tenko says doubtfully.

   "I couldn't help but overhear, I can pick the lock for you."

   "You can pick locks?!" Tenko says surprised.

   "Of course I can, I'm your friendly neighborhood lock-picker." I smile.

   "When you say it like that, it sounds really creepy," Himiko says.

   I make my way to the door and pick the lock. The door swings open and we're met with an unbelievable sight. Angie Yonaga, the Ultimate Artist, lay dead in the middle of the room in a puddle of blood. Wax figures of our dead friends hang around the room. Kaede's wax figure is hung upside down with a katana stuck in her torso. 

   Tenko screams. "I-Its another body!"

   "Nyeh!? Why did this happen?" Himiko says.

   The body announcement pays and we investigate the body. "Why don't we have a seance to contact Angie's spirit and ask her who killed her?" Korekiyo suggests.

   "Would that really work?" Tenko asks.

   "Of course, but I need volunteers to help me," Korekiyo says. In the end, Tenko, Himiko, Kiibo, and I volunteered to help. We set it up in the middle room Himiko suggested and memorize the song we need to sing. The door opens and in comes Shuichi.

   "I've decided to help." He says.

   "I'm afraid we're at full capacity," Korekiyo says.

   "I vote Kiibo out!" I say.

   "H-Hey!" Kiibo says.

   "I don't even think it would work with a robot," I say.

   "I vote him out too," Himiko says.

   "Me too!" Tenko agrees.

   "All right then, Kiibo, please leave," Korekiyo demands.

   "This is unfair." Kiibo leaves. Shuichi takes Kiibo's spot. Korekiyo has Shuichi quickly memorize the song before we start the seance. Himiko volunteers to be in the cage but Tenko takes her place. We do the seance according to Korekiyo's instructions. While singing the song we hear a loud sound but keep on singing as not to ruin the seance. When we're done, we do everything in reverse. Tenko hasn't moved or said anything yet. We start to get worried. Himiko runs over the salt and messes up the magic circle. When the cage is removed we see Tenko laying there dead. A second body discovery announcement is played.

   Everyone investigates the scene of the crime. After investigating the room Tenko was killed in I decide to investigate the other empty rooms. While investigating, I step on a loose floorboard. I fall and hit my head for the fourth time. Seriously, what is up with me hitting my head? I can feel the blood running down my face. I lay there with my head face down. I don't feel like getting up.

"Kokichi!" I hear Shuichi's voice. Oh, he probably thinks I'm dead. I guess I should get up. Woozy from blood loss, I jump up and shout. "It's a lie!" Shuichi and Maki stand there shocked.

   "Kokichi!" He helps me up."What the hell happened?" 

   "I fell for you so hard I hit my head." I laugh.

   "Kokichi, what actually happened?"

   "He's probably playing a prank on us," Maki says coldly. I ignore her comment.

   "The evil floorboards tripped me! So I fell and hit my head."

   "Come with me, you need to clean your wounds." He says. I stumble when I try to walk so Shuichi grabs my hand to steady me. We walk to the bathroom to clean my wounds before Monokuma announces that it's time for the class trial. We walk to the elevator before starting the class trial.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Liberte-se De Matheus Mundim

Mistério / Suspense

412K 26.8K 124
Obra disponibilizada na íntegra para o Wattpad. Skoob: https://www.skoob.com.br/livro/511410ED517738 Para adquirir o livro pela Amazon: http://www.am...
88.4K 2.8K 5
Anjo Caçador é um conto em cinco partes e que narra a vida de Andiah, uma Captare (ou anjo caçador servindo os céus). Sua função é caçar e destruir c...
325K 27.9K 101
Talvez essa seja minha obsessão, lápis e papel na mão. Todos são poetas, alguns de formas discretas, com palavras singelas Transformam o preto e bra...
4.6M 309K 46
"Uma noite, é capaz de unir duas histórias?" Roselly é uma mulher determinada, apesar de ter apenas 20 anos, já se formou na faculdade de administraç...