Love bites

بواسطة marivic40

this story is all about love, ghouls, wizards, actions, adventure, fantasy, and last but not the least MAGIC... المزيد

prologue
1: the spy
2: A mission!?
3: at school
4: the plan
5: what did she do?
6: I forgive you
7: way to go
8: Charm Academy
9: 1st day
10: Khen's past
11: 1st day of school
12: sweet moment in class
13: New friends!!?
14: training
15: poison
16: she's my D-daughter!?
17: she's in a good condition...
18: my father?
20: at the hospital
21: about grogery
22: my own hunger
23: Food
24: she's with Ash
25: With Ash Clunson.
26: message
27:the night with Jett
28: Protecting the King&Queen
29: Lost Control
30: near in death
31: i miss you
32: she's finally back
33: Finding Khen
34: welcome back
35: New Mission
36: telling the truth
37: Legendary Diamonds
38: goodbye charm academy
39: first night at the forest

19: she's so strong!

689 43 4
بواسطة marivic40

Jett's POV

We're here outside of the hospital, sabi kasi ni khen na gusto mona niyang maiwan mag-isa, gusto niyang mapag-isa.. Siguro mabuti nayon kesa sa umiiyak siya ng Iyak.. She needs to take the truth that sir Greg is her father... Imagine for how many years they didn't see each other and now they met... And hopefully khen will accept that as early as I thought.

Hmm. Me and sir Greg are eating at the cafeteria. We're eating a chicken curry and a soft drink (coccacola)

"What do you think? She we'll accept me as a father after what I did? " Suddenly Sir Greg ask me..

"Of course, she will understand! I'm sure of it.you know you better eat that chicken curry so that you can relax and full.." I said to sir Greg while drink the Coccacola

"Well okay" He said.. And then he sips her tea... I realize her food is gone, the plate is empty.. This guy is totally hungry.. Well idk maybe he didn't eat some breakfast when he knew that her daughter is here...

I take my headphone and play some music... I just want to close my eyes when suddenly explodes...

💣💣💣 booom!!!!🔫💣🔥💥💥💥

A big explosion gets our attention..

And because of that,
Every one in the hospital gets panic. They all look shocked, some are curious, and some are scared of what they hear outside..

"What was that? " I ask sir Greg..

"I don't know, let's find out! " He said and he give me sign to go out...

We went our way outside and when we are in outside.. We see a man standing in front of a building... He's standing in front of the hospital...

"Wait khen  is in hospital! " Sir Greg said..

"Yeah let's go stop her" I said...

When we are running, we saw her crushing the hospital.. He slowly punch the walls and it had a very large impact when he wants to continue her doing...

What's her problem? Why did he want to ruin the hospital? Why? Is he idiot?...

Khen is there I need to stop her before the hospital gave up and fall to the ground...

I see. He have a super strength he also have a ability to control the gravity... He's powerful.. There is a lot of things he could do... He already have the super strength.. The ability to control the gravity...

I think I can't fight her by myself.. I need a help. And that's sir Greg...

Yeah that's it! Sir Greg I think we will beat her..

Sir Greg is certified strong! And I am strong too, we could beat her.. Unless he use her powers to make us float!

Oh no no no no! I can't fly.. But I'm not afraid of heights  :D

"Hey you stop it! " I said when we get closer to her..

He look at my direction and me and sir Greg stop running and face her...

"And who are you to stop me? You can't stop me? Maybe both of you didn't know that I can control the gravity and I have a super strength! " He said.. Tsk.  I can still beat you!! Jerk..

My blood immediately boil when he said those words to mine...

"Of course we know you! I am one of the most outstanding teacher in this academy why would I didn't know you?  Spike rambelnald jr. " Sir Greg said..

Whoa he know her?...

"How dare you say my full name huh? " Spike said...

"Shvt your fucking mouth off!! " I shouted her..

I immediately make a type of fire ball that can burn your skin, bone even your spirit in just a second..

It looks like a fireball with a black shadows.. And a white electric effects..

"Fire huh? " Spike ask me while he raised her one eyebrow..

"So what! "

"Tsk.. "

Sir Greg shows her wond! A magic wond!.. Well he's a wizard of course he needed a wond to cast some spells. Tsk.

"Are you sure you can beat me? " He ask..

"Tsk.dont be so confident you jerk! " I said with a angry tone...

And I prepare my self to attack her...

I throw her some of my fireballs I made but  he just simply throw it back to me.. He use her powers to reverse my attacks...

Shjt we can't beat her... I wish he doesn't have the ability to control the gravity.. It makes my job even harder.

>_<"

Sir Greg wants to struck her a incredible light to spike but it didn't struck her... Then he cast some more spells but same thing happened...

Ugh no its no time to watch her fighting. It's time to make my turn...

I spread her some fires and I make a laser made of flames  and it hit her to her side...

"Ahh" He shout in pain. Yes I hit her! Ooooo it look painful to her.. Yeah we will win this match....

"You" He said with a fiercefull voice..

"You hurt? " I said her with a annoying face..

"You you will pay for this" He said but now..

He run to my place and punch my stomach...

I feel like my whole spirit jumps when the moment he punch me...

He have a super strength

It hurts me a lot!! I fly because of what he did! And now I'm laying down the ground.. Staring to the sky.. Blood flows to my mouth then to my cheeks.. I cant even move...

"Jett! " I hear Sir Greg called my name..

I look to her place I see that he looks worried...

He's the only one fighting, he can't beat spike like that.. We can't beat her.. But we have to try and try...

I try to stand up, I know it's hard to stand up when somebody punch you with the super strength ability...

I face spike with a bad glare..
Breath in breath out!! Ok I can do this..

I think I will use my sword right now! The who brings khen into this hospital, the sword who poisoned khen..

Ugh..

I increase my flames and slowly shaping the sword. It's pretty detail but it's good...

First thing I do is to make a blade, then the handle, and the final move.. The power. It should be powerful and when if no. Well easy you can't beat the target...

And then I finally made my sword. It looks like a fire sword with a some dragons design...and with fire effects too..

"Let's do it together" Sir Greg said with me while her wond is lighting up.. I think he will cast some powerful spells just to beat this guy!...

Ugh why? Gravity?! Why?

We look to Spike's direction and we prepare ourselves to attack her, this time it will work...

Sir Greg and I run to Spike's direction and I hit her to the neck... Great job Jett!! :)

And sir Greg quickly cast some spells and suddenly he made a rock monster... He form the rocks into the monster and it roars...

Well i hit spike. It's kinda poisonous tho.. He couldn't survive that easy...

Luckily khen survive and I'm happy with it! :D

The monster run to spikes direction and the rock monster punch her but spike catch the monsters punch and punch her back...

He's so powerful. How can he even fight with a hit of my sword... Well I must hit her more... This is good >:)..

I run to her direction and give her a strike of her stomach..

After that he become angry..

After I hit her he punch me to my chest and I fell from the ground with some injuries...

Another blood flew to my mouth and nose.. It's really painful...

I feel like my spirit wants to come out to my body right now!

My blurry vision appears.. I couldn't see any clear images..

Don't collapse Jett! Don't!!!

I won't!!

I will fight until the end. I will fight for khens sake.. I will never give up..

Spike easily punch those monsters that sir Greg made... And then it gone like bubbles...

Oh no we're out of strength..

Spike run to sir Greg's place and kick her.. Sir Greg flow to the ground.. And I see that the blood is flowing to her mouth, nose and her head..

Oh no!! We couldn't fight her...

Spike look to my direction after he kicked sir Greg...

"And you Jett Harvey" He call my name..

I can't see her clearly.. But I see that he's coming to my direction...

I try to stand up but more pain struck to any parts of my body specially to my chest..

He come to my place. Her strong arms struck to my face.. The pain struck to my face again! I feel like I look like a meat right now...

Im laying down the floor.. Watching spikes second move..

"Your just to weak Jett Harvey" The words stuck to my mind..

Yes I am >_<!

Then he use her powers to push me down by using her gravity powers... He push me down that I could let my self crushed.

I can't move..

"Jett! " I hear Sir Greg called my name...

But I can't move, I can't even say a word...

I forced my self to her but no! It wouldn't affect...

Still crushing down to the ground..
I feel like my whole body is being crushed now...

"S-some body h-elp" I try to speak.i know sir Greg heard that....

=boom!!! =

Someone hit spike. So that he stop pushing me down.. He stop using her gravity powers...

I saw sir Greg hit her by a electric balls...

And it make spike angry! Still didn't affect to her..

I wish he didn't do that! This is worst when spike gets angry...

Spike's hand gets up to the air and face sir Greg... Then spike use her gravity powers to make sir Greg float to the air.. Sir Greg is floating into the air, higher

Higher

Higher

Higher

Higher

Higher

And higher...

Then

O_O

He let sir Greg fall from the ground.. And when sir Greg flew, sir Greg collapse...

"Sir Greg! " I try to yell as loud as I can but he didn't move.. He didn't face me.

No it can't be..

"Nooo!!! Sir Greg!!! " I shouted once more..

Then I face spike with a face full of anger..

"You! You'll gonna pay for this, I will kill you! " I saw and gets up stand.

I begin increasing my fire powers until the rocks and everything beside me is melting.. So much heat..

I increase and increase my powers and make a Big big, big blast of flames and throw it to spike...

He couldn't survive this.. Why is my sword didn't affect on her?..

And I make a very big fire ball with a flaming hot!!!! It looks like a sun...
I throw it to spike

But!!! He reverse my attacks... All my attacks are facing me.. My fire blasts, my flaming fire ball.. That is facing me..

My own attacks is going to hit me.. And I'm sure it really hurts.. No!! I can be beat this time..

Any meters left it will struck to my body.. I can't run because it will follow me. Just like what I did to khen but!! He just simply struck it to her body..

But this!! I can't run through this..

Until my attacks is going to hit me when___

O_o

Someone held it!! Someone save me from danger... Someone insert in front of me and she's the one who struck by my reversed attacks...

Then a very big explosion appears to the two of us.. I couldn't see sir Greg because of the smokes and fires from the explosion...

Someone protect me..

I cover my head before the explosion and after the explosion I slowly look up to see who saved me.

And I see a girl, with a white hair..

Wait was it? Khen!?

What is he doing here.. She's suppose to be rest right now!! Why is she here?.. And why did she save my life!!

I know that the fires, flames didn't affect on her because she's a wizard.. But why??

I look to her and he look to me..

His wearing her mask right now!!

He look to me with a serious face.. I see that to her eyes..

Her eyes looks serious..

"Stay back!" She said..

What!?

"What!? Khen? Are you crazy? He's too strong!! " I said to khen

"Do you trust me? " He ask

Suddenly my face becomes shy..

"Yes I do. I trust you khen but not this time. You can't beat her __" He shush me

"Yes I can, " She said with a blank expression

"Stay back" She said and she face spike...

What? Is she serious!? Even me I can't beat that guy! And what about a girl! By herself!? No no!!

"Well well well, what do we have here" Spike said to khen

"A little girl wants to save her boyfriend, and her dear father" Spike said to khen  while clapping..

Ugh here we go again!! I'm not her boyfriend! But I'd love too😊..

"Do you think you can beat me? Even the too dangerous type people didn't beat me, what about a girl? Tsk.  Back off if you want to live!! Fight me if y--*" Khen stops her to say a word and..

"Shut up! Blah blah blah!! It's useless dumb spiky head! " Khen teases..

And spike gets angry..

What is she doing? This is bad!!

"How dare you" Spike said to khen  while her face turns to red of anger

"How dare you too, how dare you beat my father and how dare you hurt my friend, you know!! A people just like you!! Are supposed to die.. Do you get my point? spike rambelnald jr."Khen  said to spike..

What she know her too? But she's just new here.. How did she know Spike's full name? She's mysterious..

"You punk"said spike

Spike run to khens direction, and khens kagune appears... Her ghoulish eye appears..

And she prepare her self to fight against spike..

Khen cracked her index finger and they both run  to  each other...

Spike punch khens face but khen put a her hand to each other and cover her face from Spike's punch..

Then after that khen make her first move..he struck her kagune to spike and spike almost get out of balance..

Khen flip and struck Spike's using her kagune.. She slap her kagune to spike and spike almost collapse..

Khens kagune form to one and hit spike.. Spike fly into the hospital and the hospital is falling from the ground..

I saw Spike's dying body..

And the hospital is falling to the ground..

No!! If the hospital gives up. Then khen  will be crushed and also the people in the hospital...

No no I should save khen! This time.. Khen  save my life and I will save her this time.. But I saw sir Greg body laying down to the ground.. I run to sir Greg's place and take her out beside of the hospital..

I put her beside the tree..

Then I was suppose to run to khen's place but..

The hospital fall..

"Noooooo!! " I shout

"Khen!!!!! " I shouted her name..

Khen please answer me..

"Khen!! " I shout once more.. But I saw the building is moving!! Moving up like it was about to rebuild the building.
How!?

(O_O)

Khen!?

Whoa she's so strong

He carry the building to make that stand..

The building is almost standing up. And khen tries to stand it up!

She's so strong.. Any seconds later the building is standing up like nothing happened..

I was shocked.. This girl was strong..
Imagine a little girl carrying a whole building in just a second...

It's impossible but now!! It's freaking possible...

This girl was so amazing..

After he carry the whole hospital he face spike...

Spike is shaking with fear.. She's afraid of khen right now!!

I run to khens place and stand next to her..

"Please don't kill me" Spike said.. With a fear in his face.

"I won't kill you" Khen said

Wait what!?

I put my hand to khen's shoulder and face spike..

"I won't kill you because I will eat you" Khen said..

I was shocked about what she said..

She's gonna eat spike?

Ugh jett remember? she's a ghoul!!..

Maybe khen is hungry..

"No please!! Don't eat me!! I promise I won't do it again! Please give me a second chance to start another life" Spike said with a shaky voice

"Go!! " Khen said to spike

"I said go!! " She shout

And spike run..

"Khen" I call her name.

Then she face Me.. Her kagune disappeared but her ghoulish eye was not!! Still there

She take her mask off and face me.. She face me with a blank expression..

"Thank you for saving me" I said and give her a light smile.. And she smile to me too..

"Anything to my friend" She said and give me a sweet smile..

She looks cute..

Khen saw her father to the tree and she run through it..

"Father" She said and carry her father..

"Give me that" I said and I take sir Greg from khen..

He looks confuse..

"You carried a whole building, and now I will carry this one" I said to khen with a annoying face..

She smile to me.. And I went to the another hospital and take sir Greg to it!!

This day was terrible😖..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys thank you for reading hope you'll like it!!

I will manage to make a another chapter.. And I will manage to make it cool and awesome and sweet too..

Enjoy reading

Please vote, comment, and share this to your friends

Add me(fb) - Angelene M.  Duyongan

Add me(Instagram) - Angelene731

                       ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.2K 193 16
Reader x Juuzou Suzuya Tokyo Ghoul re: Manga and Anime based Completed.
66.7K 3.1K 87
[COMPLETED] As the light has disappeared, darkness have risen. ( I won't put too much description, if u want to know what this story is all about. Y...
189K 3.3K 13
!WARNING!: discontinued! This story is discontinued, read if you want to but there will be no more updates.
3K 176 27
Rei is one of those kids who gets ignored and gets hatred from most of his fellow mates due to his weird behavior but you were always sympathetic tow...