Because He Is My First Love |...

nulnul_savage tarafından

A girl named Park Nami who is a shy and naive person during elementary school met Mr Cold named Hwang Minhyun... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1 : We Meet Again
Chapter 2 : How Are You?
Chapter 3 : It is You
Chapter 4 : You are the One
Chapter 5 : What is It?
Chapter 6 : Jealousy
Chapter 7 : Camp? Lassgo
Chapter 8 : Such a Nuisance
Chapter 9 : Sun-kissed, U
Chapter 10 : Awake!
Chapter 11 : The Truth Untold
Chapter 12 : Unexpectedly. Why?
Chapter 13 : You. Who?
Chapter 14 : My Heart, Are You Fine?
Chapter 15 : Pit-a-Pat
Chapter 16 : O.K or K.O?
Chapter 17 : My Heart Belongs to?
Chapter 18 : Will You Say Yes?
Chapter 19 : Don't Mind Them
Chapter 20 : Tonight is the Night
Chapter 21 : It's Not One-sided Love After All
Chapter 22 : Why Did You...
Chapter 23 : Lassgo to Busan
Chapter 24 : Eunkyung, What?
Chapter 25 : I Love You, Pabo-yahh
Chapter 26 : You Make Me Go Crazy
Chapter 27 : Thank You, I Love You
Chapter 28 : Let's Keep It Secret
Chapter 29 : Please Tell Me What's Wrong
Chapter 30 : Round-off Love and Jealousy
Chapter 31 : You are Mine
Chapter 33 : Merry-go-round Love
Chapter 34 : I'm Sorry. I Love You
Chapter 35 : Unexpected Guest
Chapter 36 : Please Don't...
Chapter 37 : I Miss You So Much
Chapter 38 : He Really Loves You
Chapter 39 : Sudden Encounter
Chapter 40 : Personal Maid?!
Chapter 41 : Yes, Young Master?
Chapter 42 : I Love You, Mr. Cold
Chapter 43 : I Promise You
Chapter 44 : Last Date
Chapter 45 : Never Say Goodbye
Chapter 46 : Still Loving You
Chapter 47 : Don't Go...
Chapter 48 : Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 49 : YES!
Chapter 50 : Marry Me
Seongwoo x Luna
Chapter 51 : I'm Sorry. I Can't Stand It
Epilogue
Ayli x Jihoon
❤SPECIAL THANKS❤
Special Chapter❗
🎉Sequel🎉

Chapter 32 : This Girl is Mine

370 8 0
nulnul_savage tarafından

||Nami's POV||

Everyone in the cafe tilted their head as they seem shocked with Luna's shout. Ayli and I had our jaw dropped as Ayli's food dropped from her hand and my juice pouring out from my mouth like a waterfall.

What. Had. Just. Happened???

*Time Skips. After the surprise*
  ||Nami's POV||

Kim Jaehwan immediately brought the girls went out from the cafe after they apologised to Luna.

Therefore, Luna and Seongwoo who are sat across us keep lowering their head when they knew they just got caught. Ayli and I keep narrowing our eyes towards them as we couldn't believe what is happening right now.

"Yahh.. Girls. Stop staring at them like that. It give chills, ya know?" advised Minhyun.

Well, Minhyun coincidentally just called me at that time so he just got here after I told him everything.

I glared at him beside me and he quickly lowering his head for regretting of what he just said to us. Haish, this guy!

Ayli is shaking her head and glared at Luna.
"I just CAN'T believe this. I really feel so BETRAYED, Choi Luna," said Ayli while crossing her legs.

"Yeahh. What happened? Since when did you--Wait, it's not since we went to Busan, right?" I asked while pointing at them both.

"A---aniyaa.. We were just friends back then," replied Luna frantically shook her hands as 'no'.

"I had a crush on Luna for a long time," confessed Seongwoo bravely while looking at us.

"MWO???!!" shouted Ayli. Well, I knew about that. But about DATING?? Nuh-uh.

Wait.. I look beside me but Minhyun just keep silent since before. Is it...

I nudge his arm and look at him curiously,
"Perhaps.. Did you know...about this? About them?"

"Huh? Umm... Actually---"

"I told him to keep it secret. Don't blame on him but me. Luna and I decided to keep it secret since we didn't had a right time to tell you guys so yeahh," interrupted Seongwoo.

My eyes widen and I pinched Minhyun's arms for not telling me this. He winced in pain and tried to persuade me but I ignored him. I folded my arms while crossing my legs and look at those two again.

I feel so betrayed by Luna so I took a deep breathe and asked her,
"So.. Since when did you start dating exactly? Yesterday? Last week? The week before that? Huh?!"

"Actually... It's the day I came back to school during my mum hospitalised. It was since then," explained Luna with guilty expression.

Ayli suddenly leaned forward and said,
"Then all this time when three of us should be hanging out together and sometimes during recess... You guys were missing... And...Wahhhh... Daebak~ I get it now..."

I nodded agreed as what Ayli said is absolutely true..

"... Haish, I wouldn't have been so jealous of her having such a sweet boyfriend~" squealing Ayli cheerfully.

"Yahh! Lee Ayli! Hold out of yourself, will you?? She just basically lied to us," I asked, looking disbelief at her.

Ayli just smiled cheekily while saying sorry to me. She then gave a quick slap on her cheek to gain back her conscious.

I tilted my head back to Luna and Seongwoo.
"But why did you keep it a secret from us again? Frankly.. You had MAAANNNYYY chances to tell us the truth."

"I didn't want you girls especially Ayli to think of me as a betrayer. Since I just had a crush on Daniel sunbae and it didn't returned. And I didn't want Ayli to be alone everytime we're hanging by the window to see our hot seniors," explained Luna, frowned while pouting her mouth.

"Yahh... I said it WOULD be a betrayal but I didn't really mean it, you brat girl. And how could you secretly date him? Choi Luna is such a dishonest girl. She keeps lying to us," said Ayli to express her disappointment.

"Yahh. That's not fair~ You kept pressuring her so Luna had no choice---"

"Excuse me.. I guess you're siding with her as her boyfriend but can't you see that it's not the time, Ong Seongwoo-sshi??" interrupted Ayli while raising her voice.

Seongwoo immediately nods and lowered back his head.

"Anyway, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you girls," said Luna, looking at us.

"Saying you're sorry won't cut it,"

"Yeahh. Ayli's right. Apologizing is not enough," agreed Nami.

"Then.. What?" asked Luna, blinked her eyes.

Ayli and I look into each other and smirking evilly when tilted our head, looking at Seongwoo.

"Your boyfriend will have to pay for what you've done. Hehe 😈" said Ayli.

"She's right," I agreed while curled up my hand into a fist in front of him. Minhyun gulped and wanted to take my hand but I glared him back and he immediately let me.

  ||Luna's POV||

"Luna-yahh.. Are they gonna beat me or something?" whispered Seongwoo into my ears.

I just shrugged as I don't know.

"Since you have taken our Luna. You have to treat us meat," said Ayli cheerfully.

"Ohh. Meat. I see," sighed Minhyun, looking relieved.

Then Seongwoo clapped his hands and asked with his face lit up, "All right. So.. if I buy you meat, are you going to forgive us? And can we now... see each other without sneaking around?"

Ayli and Nami nodded happily as they really agreed.

I tugged his arms and whispered, "Yahh.. You shouldn't buy them meat."

I smile awkwardly at them as I knew what is gonna happen later.

*Time Skips. At a restaurant*
  ||Seongwoo's POV||

My jaw dropped upon seeing them eating--no.. Devouring the meat into their mouth like there's no tomorrow. They keep ordering a lot of meat since I had promise to buy them.

Luna just smiling awkwardly and keep looking at them eating.

"Ahjumma~ Two more fried rice and noodles please~~" ordered Ayli.

What the... I immediately get up but Minhyun hold me to calm down. Goodness, no wonder Luna stopped me before. I sat back and bite my lips as I tried to hold my anger seeing them.

After they finished, they thanked me and I just slightly nod and go to the counter to pay.

I pulled out my wallet and asked, "Excuse me? How much is it?"

"It's 128 dollars,"

I stopped my hand and lifted my head.
"What? 128 dollars??"

"Yes,"

Wait.. 128... I pulled out my debit card and put it on the pay machine.
"I'll pay with this,"

Luna came to me and look at me worriedly.
"Was it expensive?"

"Ani.. It was only half of my monthly allowance," I said, half-heartedly.

Luna gasped and she's surprised when heard me. "Ottokae~ (What to do~) We should have said we'd treat them next time."

"Well, I had to treat them anyway. So I'll consider that today," I said, trying to hold my tears.

'I have to endure this. Yes.. I must. It's for our good sake especially my Luna,' he thought.

*Time Skips. At the school. In the library*
  ||Nami's POV||

Aigoo, it's Monday. Gosh, I hate Mondays. Well, it's study week now since the final exam is getting near so the teachers are busy with their exam papers.

So I went here looking for a book to help my study. I sighed reliefly when seeing that the book that I want is just in front of me.

'Hehe. No more tiptoeing,' she thought.

I went to pick the book but suddenly there is someone just picked a book across me. When I lifted my head, it was.. Minhyun. He is staring in front of me as he is apparently at the opposite shelf from me. My eyes couldn't take off from him as his piercing gaze from the other side just make me glued on him.

"Do you still mad at me?" asked Minhyun while looking at me intently.

I quickly averted my gaze and went away after I grabbed the book that I want. I took a seat and immediately opened up the book. Apparently, it's Korean History. Yes, history is really not my thing. I sighed when reading it.

  ||Minhyun's POV||

I went to the library to study since exam is around the corner. I keep looking for Nami but maybe she's with her friends as I just straightly came here this morning. She is basically still mads at me because I didn't tell her about Luna and Seongwoo. Aigoo, girls is so complicated.

I went to the shelf and bend down to pick a book. Then suddenly my eyes met her eyes from the other side of the shelf. My Goodness.. Her eyes is so dazzling that made me lost in it for a moment. I miss her.

I asked her if she's still mad at me but she just went away and grabbed a book. I immediately grabbed my book and went after her. She took a seat on an empty table and I sneakily sat in front of her. Luckily, she is reading with a book standing proudly covering her face. So she can barely see me.

I keep fidgeting my fingers as I couldn't focus on my book as I keep staring at her. She still didn't realise that I'm here so I changed my seat and went to sit beside her.

She noticed that I sat beside her and she just ignored me and continue with her reading as she put the book laying on the table.

I placed my chin on my palm while staring at her. Unconsciously, I smile to myself while staring at her when her face is smaller than her book.

'Aigoo, kiyeopta~ she's such an adorable chinchilla❤' he thought.

  ||Nami's POV||

I started having a goosebumps when I feel someone is staring at me. I quickly tilted my head beside me and I caught him staring at me but he immediately pretending reading the book while flipping the pages. Tsk.. Tsk.. This fox!

  ||Minhyun's POV||

Gosh, did she just caught me? Oh God..
But then she just shrugged and continued.

I keep stealing glances at her and she is busy with her book. So I took this opportunity as I continue to stare at her dearly. I smile again upon seeing her study hard like this.

I lifted my head from my palm and looked around in the library. After I assure there's no one seeing, I sneakily grabbed her hand on the table and interlocking our fingers as I slid it down under the table.

She's surprised and she quickly looked around. She face-palmed her face and glared at me. I just shrugged and continue my reading. But my hand still holding hers tightly as I didn't intend to let her go.

After that, she went to the counter to borrow the book from the librarian. I went after her and grabbed her hand to hold it tight.

"Hwang Minhyun. What are you doing?!" whisper-shouted Nami nervously while looking around.

"Mwo?"

I just shrugged and continue to hold her hand. She pulled her hand away and glared at me. "No holding hands,"

"Alright. Then let's go like this,"
I wrapped my arm onto her shoulders and dragged her to go out from the library to the cafeteria since it's recess now. She just covered her face shyly from other students.
Hehe you're mine... Park Nami❤

*Time Skips. At the hallway. After recess*
  ||Seongwoo's POV||

"Gosh. I'm so nervous for the final exam. And next year we'll be senior. Aaaa ottoke~ (Aaaa what to do~)" said Luna anxiously.

I just smile and hold her hand as we're interlocking our fingers. She looked down at our hands and lifted her head, look at me beside her.

"Anyway, I'm so happy. We're no longer have to see each other in secret. We should've told everyone a long time ago," I said while smiling and walk with her.

She just nodded along the way and smiled.
"But how can you say that? Nami and Ayli gave you such a hard time on that day."

"Exactly. I've paid my dues so I can now be open about how much I like you, Choi Luna," I said while showing our hands.

She sighed nervously while walking with me.
"I'm already worried. People will badmouth me like crazy.
'Is Choi Luna's family rich?'
'Did she threathen Ong Seongwoo?'
'Choi Luna hit the jackpot'
'She's not good enough for visual Ong Seongwoo'
Yupp.. And they will go on about it over and over again,"

I frown automatically while looking at her.
"Yahh.. Don't say that. You're such a pretty girl..."

She just make an expressionless face and shrugged. I look at her dearly and continued,

"... So don't worry. I'll show everyone that I like you more so that people don't say that.."

I stopped my tracks and showed Luna to other girls who were passing by.

"... Look. Annyeonghasaeyo, isn't my girlfriend so pretty?"

Luna immediately smacked my arms with her eyes widen.

"Yes, she is," answered the girls.

"Isn't she stunning? She's so gorgeous," I asked.

The girls nodded and smiled as they agreed with me.

"You're crazy. Let's go!" said Luna anxiously while linking our arms and tried to drag me away.

"THIS GIRL IS MINE!!!!!" I shouted loudly at the hallway.

"Yahh!! What on earth are you doing?! Stop it and let's go!" whisper-shouted Luna, smacking my arms and quickly dragged me away from the hallway before I go crazier. Yes, I am crazy.. Crazy of you, Choi Luna.

*Time Skips. At Minhyun's home*
  ||Minhyun's POV||

I invited Seongwoo to come here since he wants to ask me about Maths. Plus, my brother is also here so he can easily asked both of us.

"Yahh. Hwang Minhyun! Did you hear me?" asked Seongwoo, lifting his eyebrow while looking at me.

"Huh? What?"

"Wahhh.. I just asked you about this question but you didn't hear me?" asked Seongwoo, covered his mouth dramatically.

Gosh, I wonder how this guy can get Luna as his girlfriend.

"Now.. Tell me.. Is it because of Nami??" asked Seongwoo who suddenly scooted closer towards me.

I pushed his face away from me and I nodded as a 'yes'. Then, he smirked and told me to do something for her.

"But I didn't know what to do," I said, grabbing my hair on my head.

He pats my shoulder and said, "Come on. She's your first love and now she's your girlfriend. You must know what she likes and dislikes, right? Try to think about it."

I try hard to think about it and a brilliant idea appears in my head. Gosh, I must say that I take it back what I said about Seongwoo. He deserves Luna after all 😂

*Time Skips. After the final exam*
  ||Nami's POV||

Everyone cheered up as the exam is finally over and we can taste our freedom back. Plus we'll be having a week of holiday. Yeayy!!

I wanted to ask Ayli and Luna out but they are already occupied with other plans. Ayli is busy with her family as she'll gonna travel abroad and go to her hometown. Meanwhile Luna.. Well, Seongwoo had book her already. So it's just me then.

*Saturday morning. At Nami's home*
  ||Nami's POV||

"Nami-yahh~ Sweetie?"

"Hmm? Omma~"

"Get up. There's someone waiting for you at downstairs,"

"Huh? Who? Aaa omma~ I wanna sleep~"

"Well, okay then,"

My mum closed the door then she shouted.
"Omo! Minhyun-ahh. Ottoke~ Nami didn't want to wake up. She said she's so lazy that she wanna get sleep."

Ohhh.. It's Minhyun. Wait.... WHAT??!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

40.8K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...
10.5K 1K 45
"I'm just no one. He is the famous student in this school meanwhile me, a new student that just a nerd and silent girl." - Kim Taeyeon ...
27.3K 1.6K 34
[COMPLETED] Lee Euiwoong, a guy that's known to be the only person in his school who never fall in love with anyone. He's always been interested in l...
13.1K 938 39
"I don't care what people think." He hugged me. "All I care is that I love you and you love me too." But... Is our love worth fighting for? If all I...