π˜“π˜°π˜·π˜¦ π˜”π˜¦ 𝘍𝘰𝘳 π˜”π˜¦ | οΏ½...

De Bearseptic

{ Editing and Revising } { You can still read it if you want} ~ Completed ~ "What you are saying is that, yo... Mai multe

Welcome πŸ’•
Chapter One: A Pup Name Taehyung
Chapter Two: Am I Mean?
Chapter Three: You Can Stay
Chapter Four: Tough Love
Chapter Five: A Broken Home
Chapter Six: Together
Chapter Seven: Imprinting
Chapter Eight: The Start Of Realization
Chapter Nine: Big Trouble
Chapter Ten: It Begins
Chapter Eleven: Punishment
Chapter Twelve: What Is This?
Fights That Never Ends
Something Is Going On
Nightmares
A New Start
Growing Stronger
Chaos
Hard Times
Here He Comes
This Is Bad
Wrong Thing To Say
Gone
The Dark Day
Together & Alive
Kidnap
She Said It
Finally Free
A New Era

The Way I Feel

1 0 0
De Bearseptic

Two days as past, Tae was still recovering from his injuries. "You know what I can go for?" he said as I fixed the pillow.

"What?"

"Some of your mom's cooking... man, I miss it"

"You are in luck because... mama left some of her famous tamales here" I grabbed the container from the bag. "You was sleep went she came"

His eyes light up like the Fourth of July, his mouth watered and his ears stood straight up with excitement. "What are you waiting for 'Christmas' open the container so I can eat" Tae said as he sat up and grabbed the moving table.

I set it on the table before I could even put it in his mouth, Mr. Anderson came in "STOP! You know he is not allowed to eat things like that. He is on a diet remember, liquids only"

"That's right, sorry about that" I put the container on my lap and began to eat it. He did one of the saddest puppy eyes I ever have seen.

"So... you just going to eat it in front of me, knowing that I ask for it, FIRST!"

"You on a diet, I can't help with that. This so good" I said as I teased him.

"You are so mean and cruel, torturing me like that in my time of need" his ears drooped down and he pouted. Kelly's dad walked towards him and did a small check-up.

"How are you feeling today?"

"Better than the other day... when a sharp pain through my body. All I did was lifted my arm up"

"That happens to me as well" I added.

"For you Amber it will go away since it just bruising. With Tae, he had a broken rib and a fractured so his body is still reacting to the recovery. The sudden pains will lessen"

"So, how's the world out there Mr. Anderson?"

"In total chaos, police officers are going door to door checking every house for hybrids. They shut down schools and some businesses to make sure they weren't hiding within those walls"

"If we don't get you out soon, then something bad is going to happen" I lower my head in sadness.

"Once Tae can walk then he will be immediately transported to the location. Don't worry Amber... everything will be fine. Excuse me, I have to get your medicine" he said as he left the room. Before he closed the door, a familiar face walked in.

"JIMIN!" I said as I tackled him with a hug. It was so good to see him again, it seems like it's been years. "Hey Amber..." Jimin said as he tried to loosen my grip.

"Was I hurting you?"

"A little bit, still sore. But I'm happy that you are okay" he gently hugged me. I took him by the hand and guided him to Tae.

"How you guys been?"

"Well, as you can see I'm in rough shape but hanging in there. I still have a couple more days until my discharge"

"I'm fine, just my side hurts so much. Hobi is like a freaking horse... kicking and shit" I said as I grabbed Jimin's hand into mines. I noticed that smile he always had, disappeared. I knew something was wrong.

"Qué pasá? (What's wrong?)"

The way he looked at me, then my hands as he played with it. "We could have all died you know that?" the way he said that, made my heart drop.

"But we didn't... we survived because we had each other back" I said.

"But what if you went alone, what if it was just me and you, or Hoseok had more people with him"

I tightened my grip, which made his head shot up in pain. "But that didn't happen... we got lucky that it didn't get worse remember that. How's Yoongi?"

He told us that several of Yoongi's ribs got broken and some bruising but that was it. He also explained that Hoseok was in very bad shape, he couldn't unsee what he saw when he walked passed his room. Jimin also mentioned that Jin was okay as well.

"I also heard what's happening outside... stay safe guys, Tae you better take care of her okay. Amber means a lot to me and if anything worse happened then I will end you myself"

"Will do Jimin" Taehyung said in a scared tone. There was another knock at the door, it was Mr. Anderson "Jimin your father is here to pick you up"

That's when he slowly gets up, then he waved goodbye to us as he left the room. I feel more guilty because I dragged Jimin into that as well... Mr. Anderson puts the medicine on the table and vanished again. Taehyung stared at me with a smile on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing, I can't look at you? You are just so cute"

"Tae is this serious, we are in danger here" I said as I opened thee pill bottles for him.

"All because of that jackass fault..."

"Partially my fault t—" Taehyung suddenly leans close to me.

"Stop saying that word... stop it right now! None of this is your fault, not of it! You were only trying to help and save your friends. Hoseok is the one that decided to do damage to everyone here. He needs help.... major help. Amber Elise Diaz, don't ever say that word again because you did nothing wrong"

I always thought everything I did was wrong, since the first time I helped Jimin. But I never intend to do harm to anyone... Tae could be right. All my actions were only to help someone, not to do damage. But I just can't shake that feeling because he wanted me.

"Hoseok decided to take everything to the next step. He could have left it alone, by taking the money and run. But no... he wanted more, hurting people was his way of never bother me again. But you had the strength to stick up for your friends and say enough is enough. When he saw that, that's when you become his target more because he wanted that confidence... he wanted you"

I never knew that Tae could say those words, but it made sense. Hobi could have run with the money and that's it, but he wanted more. Jimin always said that he had feelings or something for me... by hurting or torturing my friends, he reeled me in. But Hoseok was a jerk to begin with as well, bullying people for no reason.

He bullied someone so bad that he committed suicide... that's how horrible Hobi is. But I'm glad that we stopped him, even though he made the whole freaking town chaotic. After this investigation— he will never see the light again. While Tae was taking his medicine, I got up and stretched my bones.

"Hey princess"

"Yes, Tae Tae?" I worriedly said.

"Will Kookie and I ever come back?"

"Of course, this will blow over soon. Once it does then you two will come back home. Until then you have to promise me that you will listen to what Kells say to you"

"I wish you can come with me..."

I went back to my seat. "I have to stay here, if I leave this town then the police will know that something is wrong. I will come and get you once this blows over" I said as I took his hand.

"Being apart hurts so much, I can't live without you Amber. You know that... you can feel it as well"

"I can't deny what I been feeling lately, but I just don't want to you get hurt or me. That's why I'm avoiding what's inside me" I glanced down at the floor.

"It's bad to hold those feelings in, if you truly care for someone then you will risk everything for them... even your life" he raises my head up and placed his hand on my cheek.

"In the beginning, my thoughts towards you was neutral... there's was nothing there at first. I was grateful for what you did, I will never forget it. As time went by— I saw a different side of you Amber, something that made me go towards you. I never truly 'imprinted' on someone... but with you, it was more than that. I connected to you beyond what imprinting was. I wanted to give you the world, I wanted to be with you forever and never hurt you. I wanted to be that someone who will you depend on... I wanted to be that missing piece that fills the holes in your heart"

Man, I hate crying because it shows weakness and wants people to feel sorry for you because you're going through things. But these tears were different... it was finally tears of joy. "My Tae Tae trying to be romantic, I like that. That's why I like you... because you are dedicated, you won't give up. You are kind, always bringing the positive into bad situations. You are caring, thinking about others before your needs. You are special because you have something in you. You are you...the best you"

"Thanks, Amber" he planted a kiss on my forehead. "Now that's out of the way, you should go home and relax, okay"

"Yeah, I been here since I was discharged. But I will be right back after I shower and stuff"

"Take your time princess, I'm not going anywhere" he leans back into the bed.

I smiled and grabbed the things I had, waving goodbye, I exited the room. When I looked up, my face turned into fear.

"Amber Diaz?"

"Could be... who wants to know?"

"You are coming with us..." the person puts a bag over my head and carried me away. Goddamnit...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.2K 582 36
Now that Li has been disposed and H-Corp is no longer churning out hybrids, Namjoon and his fellow BCU members are free to move on with their lives. ...
Clumsy De Amanda

Fanfiction

658 22 8
You had been living alone for about two years now, just working and coasting through life. The days were filled with work and the nights were filled...
387 21 7
❌ ""He isn't the one I used to love". "He isn't the one I fall in love with". "He isn't the one I proposed to". "He isn't the one I can call mine" ...
559K 21.4K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...