The Bucket List

MeijiMeep tarafından

Imagine having to complete an extreme bucket list. Of course with your best friend. "Go to jail for a night... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 - Drive faster than 270 km
Chapter 2 - Go Skydiving from a hot air balloon
Chapter 3 - Go to Gaol for a Night
Chapter 4 - Hold up a sign saying - Free Hugs!!!
Chapter 6 - Fly a plane
Chapter 7 - Push someone out of a plane
Chapter 8 - Party for 2 Days Straight
Kiss a random dude you don't know
Chapter 10 - Drink so much that you can't remember anything the next day
About the characters - Special Chapter
Chapter 11 - Call an Uber and tell them FOLLOW THAT CAR
Chapter 12 - 24 Hour Challenge in a Kids Playground
Chapter 13 - Go shark cage diving
Chapter 14 - Climb the Eiffel Tower While Drunk
Chapter 15 - Pretend to propose to someone for the free dessert

Chapter 5 - Dance on top of a moving car

11 3 3
MeijiMeep tarafından

A/N Sorry it took so long to update, it's been busy these holidays and school before the holidays too, I'll try to update more often how 'cause I hopefully have more free time. By the way, has anyone seen Supergirl IT'S SO FREAKING GOOD!!! Why has it taken me this long to binge watch it? Ok, back on track now, hope you enjoy the chapter :)

5. Dance on the roof of a moving car

"Oi Alice, wanna go for a ride?" I yell at my best friend. Shit. That sounded dirty.

"I would love to but I love you as a friend Bella, so ask Zane or someone else... But don't cheat on Zane! You guys are too cute together." Alice says with an evil smirk (Zane's a guy that I text but we're only FRIENDS - he's gay and in a relationship so... yeah).

*sigh "You evil child, let me rephrase this, can we go for a drive in your car around the block a couple of times." I state it rather than question it.

"Why?" Alice asks.

"Because I have to thingo my next thingo off the thingo."

"You have to do your next activity on the bucket list?" She reads my lazy talk as best friends should.

"Eh."

"Right then... Get in the car." She gestures toward the garage.

"Wait. First I have to get dressed in my most BEAUTIFUL dance clothes." I yell then run to my room.

Let's see... neon fishnets with a tutu? Nah, too much of a view for trespassers but I'm going to keep the neon fishnets. OOO I know, I should wear a hot pink crop top with neon yellow/green fishnets and only of those droopy tutus WITH rainbow suspenders. It's perfect.

"Hurry up you puny psychopath!" Alice yells from the car parked on the lawn at the front of the house.

"Coming!" I pull on my crop top and I'm ready to dance!

When Alice sees me she just shakes her head disappointedly.

"What about the GLOW STICKS, how could you FUCKING forget the glow sticks." She massages her temples.

"Ok, ok calm ya' tits, I'll get some glow sticks." I sigh then grab the glow sticks from the kitchen counter, yes we ALWAYS have loose glow sticks hanging around the house.

I sprint down the front stairs and towards the car like Naruto with my arms trailing behind me, while the neighbours stare and wonder what the fuck happened to my brain hole.

"Let's bring this motherfucking house down!" Alice yells from the car.

"Wait wait wait, we can't bring the house down literally, imagine the bill," I say while jogging to the car.

"Ok... LET'S FIGURATIVELY BRING THIS MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE DOWN!" Alice yells again.

"LET'S DO IT!" I yell and climb onto the roof of the BMW.

I bust out my best shuffle while Alice pumps Pinata by Vice (and some other shitholes) with the bass amplified. It's fricking epic. My amazing dancing is being judged, extremely harshly by some people, from neighbours and random people on the sidewalk.

Fuck, it's someone I know. This guy I kinda know from school is staring at me both scared, confused and entertained. And... is that competition I see deep in his soul? Damn, I just got challenged. Levi, I think that's his name.

"Oi, can I join your dance party over there?" He asks me, well he yells it over the music but asks nevertheless.

"Sure but we HAVE to do something about your clothes." I gesture towards his whole body.

"Only if I get to wear an outfit as awesome as yours!" Levi says.

"Wow, such a charmer," I say sarcastically and pretend to woo over him.

"Thank you, thank you very much."

"Ok so, with the outfit, I think you will need some of these glow sticks and I guess I could give up my fishnets because you'll SLAY THEM, QUEEN!" I click my fingers from side to side.

"Yas honAY give them to me right now." He sasses right back.

I strip my fishnets right off in front of him because why the fuck not and I have a skirt on anyway then proceed to pull off all but 2 of my glow sticks which remain on each of my wrists.

"Okaaaaaaay then, strip right in front of me!" He yells for the whole street to hear.

I just sigh in response. He pulls on the fishnets on top of his pants and immediately I can tell that we're going to be the best of friends (Alice you know you're always going to be my best BEST friend). He connects half of the glowsticks to make a crown and puts the rest around his ankles and up his arms.

"Bro... That's exactly what I would do haha!" I laugh with him as he climbs onto the car with me, Alice just sighs and mumbles some VERY VERY explicit things under her breath.

"Alice amp the bass and let's make this something everyone will remember whether they want to or not," I yell towards my bestest friend.

"You any good at dancing?" I ask Levi.

"No, you?"

"Definitely not!"

"Perfect!" We start busting out the sprinkler and then somehow manage to ballroom dance to Familia (by Nicki Minaj and Anuel AA) on top of a moving car.

Who knows how. I've learnt to just not think about anything too much, it would hurt my brain hole even though my IQ is 180... HEHEHEHEHEHEHE, sorry I had a random urge to laugh maniacally.

Some popular person group is coming up at the next corner, Levi and I exchange looks, try the flatten ourselves out on the roof and make to less obvious that two weirdoes were just dancing spastically on a car. Levi is laying stomach up in the corpse position (you know, with your forearms crossed over your chest and your hands touching your shoulders) so I do the same.

Any second now we'll be passing them...

"O. M. G. Is that two dead people on top of that car?" Popular person no.1 says.

"Holy Jesus is that Alice from the band driving that?" Dumbass yell-whispers to her friends.

"If you tell anyone about this or you'll be next," Alice yells out the window of her car, god bless her. Actually, she's more like Satan bless her. I can literally hear the smirk in her voice.

Levi and I start bursting out laughing after we pass them and turn the corner, Alice is desperately trying to keep her giggles in because I know she's jealous that I'm focussing on Levi more than her but she starts laughing too.

Alice turns up the music again and us dancers dance. When Alice takes an unexpected turn in the road due to a random passing cat, Levi and I lurch off the roof of Alice's car and we both topple onto the road. I hear at least 3 snaps coming from Levi and feel 1 snap of my arm when I land on top of him.

I try to apologise but everything goes black and the numbness from my arm spreads across my whole body.

:) :p :D :( ;) :3 :o :l ;p :3

"Oi Bella, wake up, you've had enough beauty sleep you lazy shit." I heard a familiar voice say. Only Alice would say that.

"If you don't wake up then I will have to go sit on your boyfriend over there." I hear her tease.

I bolt straight up, "Um bitch excuse ME, firstly he's NOT my boyfriend, secondly don't you dare sit on him, and thirdly... um... I can be bothered to think of a thirdly." I whisper-yell at her.

"Who would have thought that you would wake up to that of all things." She smirks and I playfully slap her arm and we both start laughing.

"Oi can you two stop laughing, happiness only makes me feel worse." Levi murmurs.

I stick my tongue out at him and he returns my gesture with finger guns. Now I can't stay angry at that, I finger gun him back and we grin at each other. I heard Alice knowingly sighing so I gift her a middle finger and death glare.

"How long were we out for?" Levi asks Alice.

"About a year."

"You've GOT to be kidding," I say wide-eyed.

"Jk jk, 2 days." She teases.

"I guess I've been out for worse," Levi stares at me, "don't even ask," I reply to his stare.

"... how long is the longest you've been out for?" He asks me.

"Eh, it's hard to tell, probably 2 months max. You?" His jaw drops.

"First time."

"Well sleeping beauty over here is more stable than you seeing as you have 3 times the amount of injuries than her. What have you got to say for yourself drama queen." Alice sasses.

I shrug, "Eh, I wanted more sleep and with your snoring that's kinda hard."

"Yeesh looks like someone is ungrateful for me making up an excuse for your spastic behaviour, dancing on top of a car, what the fuck were you thinking?" She sighs.

"Thanks for making up whatever excuse you made and you have to fly a plane so... yeah."

"Touche."

"What was the excuse, by the way," Levi asks.

"Well, I told the nurse and police-" She starts.

"POLICE?" I say surprised.

"Well howdy, Miss... Jayden-Wilson, is it?" The fat policeman asks, shit it's the same one from gaol.

"Actually no my name is... Ermmm... Lemon Koontz. Yesses that is my name..." I smile awkwardly at the police officer.

"May I have your identification please Miss Koontz, you just seem to look a lot like a recent gaol escapee." The officer holds out his hand waiting for my identity.

Shit.

"Um, sir, I don't have my ID on me right now seeing as I'm in freaking hospital!" People these days.

"I'm gonna let this slide this one time, and one time only." Mr Fat Police officer says while eyeing my and walking away slowly.

"Honestly, I thought my amazing crop top would be the best disguise." I look down to admire my amazing crop top but HOLY FUCKING SHIT I have a hospital gown on. I jump up from my hospital bed and run towards the door, feeling slightly puffed since that's the most exercise I've done in ages. And my arm fucking aches.

"WHERE'S MY CROP TOP" I yell at the top of my lungs, some passing nurses and doctors give me the stink eye for yelling but one comes to ask if I need help.

"Yes sir, I fucking lost my crop top when the people changed me into this hideous hospital gown," I complain.

"Your crop top should be in the clothes to be picked up behind the front reception, miss." The guy nurse says through a thick Jamaican accent.

"Thank you, sir," I say as I make my way to the front reception, thank god someone is helping me.

I rummage through the back desk but there aren't any clothes nevertheless my crop top. In the distance I can hear loud muffled footsteps, let's be honest, Levi isn't the best runner. He's still tall and lean but that's only because his metabolism and same with me.

"Bella... behind... behind the desk... crop top... there." He points to a box behind the desk between breaths. He makes his way to the chairs in the waiting room and catches his breath while everyone looks at him like he's Sirius Black's in Twilight. In other words, What the fuck?

I reach behind the desk and recover my beloved crop top. Thank god she's alright.

"So... I was wondering... uh if you would like to... catch a movie some time... you know like a date." Levi rubs his neck. "Only if you want to of course... maybe as repayment for reuniting you with your beloved crop top. By the way, I think Kylie is a good name for your shirt." He finger guns me.

Fucking finger guns me.

I finger gun him back.

"Sure, how 'bout we go see the re-run of Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix, it's my favourite Harry Potter movie," I say and for the record, my favourite book is the Prisoner of Azkaban.

"We can go see the re-RON." He makes this stupid face and finger guns me again.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

662K 35.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.3M 32.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
216K 24.3K 64
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
169K 3.7K 25
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...