๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘บ๐‘บ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฌ โœง...

Autorstwa jynstardust

"Why can't we give love that one more chance?" "That's what I've been saying." In which old college friends... Wiฤ™cej

under pressure
i. the tickets
ii. group chat assemble
iii. before the premiere
iv. long time no see
v. an unforgettable night
vi. shoot your shot
vii. the internet sure is wild
viii. to be continued
ix. girls night
x. going away party
xi. the rumors are spreading
xii. everything and everyone could wait
xiii. new york city premiere
xiv. getting all freddie on me
xv. turn that frown upside down
xvi. might just steal your man
xvii. momma lucy
xviii. he is the one
xix. giving love that one more chance
xx. made it to tokyo
xxi. dating a brian may clone
xxiii. broke my promise
xxiv. grand gestures
xxv. let's celebrate you tonight
xxvi. it's the most wonderful time of the year
xxvii. let's boycott the golden globes
xxviii. ciao, london
xxix. bridge of sighs
xxx. breaking the news
xxxi. i can hardly wait
xxxii. i thee wed
xxxiii. two little lines
epilogue
bonus chapter

xxii. you've done us good, tokyo

1.6K 73 65
Autorstwa jynstardust

Audrey made her way down the cobblestone path beneath the cherry blossom trees. She had thoroughly enjoyed her stay in Tokyo. The fact that she had been granted the opportunity to visit a beautiful, foreign country and to immerse herself in its culture of such a still astonished her. And it was all thanks to Gwilym Lee.

Even though they had been officially together for few a weeks, she still got butterflies every time she saw him. Gwilym was just so kind and caring, not to mention adorable as well. He was perfect. She didn't know how she had gotten so lucky to get a man like him.

As she made her way down a hill she began to see the silhouette of a tall man sitting on the ground. And there he was. Gwilym was sitting on top of a blanket surrounded by all types of picnic foods and a basket. Audrey's eyes widened at the sight while her heart melted.

"Did you seriously do this just for me?" she beamed, her voice almost breaking. She felt so thankful to have him as her partner. Nobody had ever made her feel so special before.

"Of course," Gwilym admitted, standing up to walk over to her. "Anything for you, dear," Gwilym told her before wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a gentle kiss. Audrey kissed back, not wanting it to end, but pulled back to admire Gwilym's hard work. It just made her fall more in love with him.

"I can't believe you actually did this just for me."

"Well you better believe it, but there may be some things missing. Joe may have eaten a sandwich or two," Gwilym chuckled. He had his hands on his hips, he too was proud of his work.

"Wait," Audrey went straight into freaking out mode, "Joe is here?" She looked around quickly before Gwilym placed his hands on her arms, which made her warm at the touch.

"He was here, before I told him to beat it," Gwilym smiled. "If I'd have let him stay we would've had nothing to eat."

"Oh, thank God," Audrey sighed in relief. Don't get her wrong, she adored Joe and the rest of Gwilym's cast mates, but they needed some time alone. Maybe she was acting selfish, but after finally getting Gwilym after all of these years, she didn't want to waste any time.

"Shall we?" Gwilym gestured over to the blanket with the food and basket on top, extending his arm for Audrey to hold on to.

The brunette nodded excitedly and locked her arm with Gwilym's as they walked over to blanket. The pair quickly began eating from the selection of food Gwilym had graciously provided.

"So, what have you done today?" Gwilym asked Audrey, popping a grape into his mouth.

"Nothing much," Audrey shrugged. "Nothing compared to what you've been doing, at least."

"Don't say that," Gwilym spoke softly, taking Audrey's hands in his. "I always have more fun when I'm around you."

Hearing Gwilym speak to her like that made her heart flutter. "Why do you have to be so sweet?" Audrey smiled before leaning forward to kiss Gwilym, their hands still together.

Once she pulled away, Audrey got sad for a moment. Gwilym noticed immediately. "Is something wrong, Drey?"

"No, no. Nothing's wrong. I just can't believe that today's our last day in Tokyo," Audrey spoke sadly, she didn't want her time in Japan to end.

Gwilym just nodded, he had something to tell her, but couldn't bear to say it. Later, he thought to himself.

"But it needs to be done. I mean, I have my movie premiere in like four days so I have to get ready. I still can't believe that you're coming with me," Audrey smiled widely at him.

Gwilym's heart dropped at these words. She seemed so excited at the thought of her and Gwilym together at the On the Basis of Sex premiere in Los Angeles. He had yet to tell her that the Tokyo press tour had been extended by a week. He wouldn't be able to attend the premiere. But they were having such a nice date, he didn't want to ruin the mood. At least not yet.

"Oh! I just remembered. We're also going to be having dinner at Oliver's soon. Ayla's going to be there too. It's going to be so much fun!"

"Can't wait," Gwilym responded, trying to seem optimistic.

He couldn't break Audrey's heart. Not again.

Liked by lucyboynton1 and 204,018 others

mrgwilymlee You've done us good, Tokyo❤️

Tagged: audreyhill

View 103,402 comments

username1 PARENTS😍😍😍😍

username2 THEIR FIRST PUBLIC SELFIE IM LIVING

lucyboynton1 Why am I so single? :(
-joe_mazzello Welcome to the club

username3 I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE JOE

username4 WOWOWOWOW

benhardy1 I'm: soft
-joe_mazzello No. You're: ugly
-ramimalek No. You guys are: immature

username5 this makes me my heart go woosh
💝💖💗💘💕💓💞

aylarichardson OTP💖💖💖
-oliverrussell ^^^^

username6 Gwilym really is that pretty wow
-username7 Is Audrey invisible?!?!

audreyhill It really has❤️
-enews Can't wait for your red carpet debut as a couple!😍🔥

username8 E!News always ruins everything wow

Liked by joe_mazzello and 509,320 others

audreyhill This cute dork made us stop at a guitar shop on our last day in Tokyo smh
#butIstilllovehimanyways 🤗

Tagged: mrgwilymlee

View 383,044 comments

username1 THAT HASHTAG WOW

username2 y'all make me so soft🤧💛

mrgwilymlee I really am a cute dork🤷🏻‍♂️
-joe_mazzello No you're just a dork

username3 JOE IS SO RUDE I LOVE HIM

username4 👀ANKLES👀
-username5 His ankles really are the star of everything

aylarichardson Well you are also a dork so it works out
-oliverrussell I approve this message
-mrgwilymlee Yeah but she's my dork☺️
-audreyhill SUCK ON THAT AYLA. Love ya, Gwil😘
-aylarichardson🤮

username6 THE FACT THAT GWILYM STILL IS INTO GUITARS EVEN AFTER FILMING MAKES ME SO SOFT😭💞

benhardy1 PLEASE don't get him another guitar, he keeps sending us audio messages of him playing
-audreyhill That's so cute😊
-mrgwilymlee I DO NOT
-ramimalek Too late, you've been exposed
-joe_mazzello Hey! I'm the one who exposes here
-lucyboynton1 It is true tho, Gwilym...☕️

username7 GWILYM HAS BEEN EXPOSED SKSKSKS

username8 GWILYM IS TOO PURE I CANT

brianmayforreal Keeping up with the guitar skills I see! We'll have to meet up someday again to practice....Bri
-mrgwilymlee Whenever you'd like!

username9 BRI AND GWIL ARE TOO PURE I CANT

Author's note!

IM ALIVE YALL AND IM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST ANY SOONER. I kind of had writer's block and wanted to do this chapter properly so here it is.

Also, that manip? Yikes. I tried my best so please don't kill me. It's my first one ever and I'm not great at photo editing so yeah. Hopefully they'll get better along the way.

Anyways, I added a bit of tea there so I hope you don't mind. It's not a huge sister scandal but it's something ;)

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

5.3K 121 33
Joe's childhood has been really hard, which has resulted in him having frequent panic attacks now. It makes school even harder than it already is, an...
93.8K 3.3K 71
This is the story of a girl on a mission to make her dreams come true. She never expected to fall in love in the process. Cherie is a make up artist...
4.1K 98 24
A very soft Brian May fic Like,,, the Softest
87.4K 2.5K 70
Hi, I'm Alice. Alice Taylor, not heard of me? Well, I'm not surprised but I'm the original daughter of Roger Taylor, pretty cool right? There is a re...