His ice princess | James Siri...

由 Space0Ships

She was born with a power to turn water into ice and ice into snow. She could freeze an entire ocean in minut... 更多

Introduction
Cast
His Ice Princess
Prologue
PART I
I|Enemies
III|Rules
IV|Unwanted visit
V|Nightmares part 1
VI|Nightmares part 2
VII|Snowy
VIII|The figure in the shadows
VIII|Scary Sixth year
CAST UPDATE
IX|Waking up
X|The old photograph
PART II
XI|Muggle Café
XII|Making promises
XIII|Intruder
XIV|A plan
XV|Hogsmeade date
XVI|The big show
XVII|The funeral
XVIII| Repeating
XIX|Poly juice
XX|Traitor
XXI|The big day
BONUS CHAPTER

II| Paired up

16.1K 424 991
由 Space0Ships

Cry, my dear
But do not bleed.

ATHENA

THE SUMMER HAD GONE BY fast since I was spending it with My family, Kath, Daniel And Piper.

And the day I had been looking forward to had come. It was finally my seventh year, after That i can move out, get a job and my life can finally begin.

I sat besides Daniel with Kath and Piper across from us as the train began to move.

"Hey guys have you seen my Kitten?" Lorcan and Lysander came in and sat besides Katherine

"No" We all said at the same time.

"What do you guys think" Piper asked pointing at her hair. She had dyed it brown again "I still remember when we didn't let you in our Compartment after you dyed it Bright Purple" Daniel laughed.

"Shut up I think it looked classy" Piper folded her arms "Yeah classy for a five year old" Kath said.

We continued to talk and buy things from the trolley until we arrived at hogwarts.

I took my luggage and walked to the carriages, I stroked the theseral and took a seat next to Piper.

"How do you think this year is going to be?" I asked Piper "Not good, I just have a feeling that something really bad is going to happen" Piper glanced at Daniel and I just nodded

We entered trough the hall doors and sat in some unoccupied seats at the Ravenclaw table, I smiled and waved at Scorpius and Albus.

I watched as first years were sorted into houses and clapped when someone was sorted into Ravenclaw.

"Welcome first years!" Headmistress McGonagall exclaimed and smiled at all the tables. Something wasn't right her smile was off.

"Before the feast begins I would like to address a few things. Please keep out of the forbidden forest, it's name is 'the forbidden forest' for a reason"

She chuckled.

"And as you all know since the second war the Wizarding world has decreased by a large amount of numbers, so the ministry has put up a new law" she paused and looked at us in pity.

"Seventh years tomorrow night you will be taking a personality test at ten, further information will be addressed and questions will be answered, now let the feast begin" she spoke quickly and returned to her seat.

We all looked at each other confused and shrugged it's probably nothing

⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎

The following night our prefect led us to the great hall where the long tables had been exchanged with desks.

"You may take a seat" McGonagall smiled, I took a seat in front of Piper and besides Katherine.

"As I have already told you, there has been a new law, it requires seventh years like you to" she paused "Get married" she finished.

I froze married? Do you get to choose or what?

"You'll have to be married within the next seven months and you have to be expecting within the next nine months, and yes you will be paired by the ministry, any questions?" McGonagall kept a calm tone.

"What if you cheat on the other or get a divorce?" Someone asked

"If you cheat or divorce you may serve two years in Azkaban"

The hall erupted in shouting and protests.

"Settle down now, there's nothing you can do about it"

I felt tears coming down my cheek as I turned to look at Katherine.

"Everything's gonna be alright" she whispered

"You may now begin the test"

I wiped my tears as the paper appeared in front of me.

What is your two favorite colors?

Red and green

Describe yourself using two words.

Kind, Smart

While your out walking you see a kitten needing help what do you do?

a) rescue it
b) ignore It
c) ask someone else

I wrote a circle around a) and moved on

Sometime later I had finished the test and handed it in to McGonagall and sprinted out of the hall as tears poured down my cheeks.

I went to the only place I could think of the black lake.

I sat on the ground and berried my head in my arms and cried. "Dawn?" I looked up to see Quentin bending down in front of me "What's wrong?" He asked.

"You've already taken your test?" I wiped my tears

"Yes after you" He sat down next to me "Wanna talk about it?" He offered to take my hand.

"Sure" I answered and took his hand.

"I don't want to marry someone I don't know" I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"And how are you so sure that you're not gonna end up with me or Daniel?" He leaned his head on my head.

"I'm very sure" I sighed

I had met Quentin when he was practicing his powers in the forbidden forest.

FLASHBACK

I woke up in the middle of the night and sneezed out to the forbidden forest. The forest was nothing new to me as I had already visited the place multiple times before.

I walked through the forest, the only light being from my wand.

Then I noticed another source of light ahead of me the person sat down by a tree, looked around and then snapped their fingers causing flames to erupt from their fingertips. I walked closer to the person whose back was facing me thankfully.

I was caught off guard when the person turned around causing me take several steps backwards.

"Well hello to you too" The person was in fact a He. He had soft blonde hair and was very tall, not that I had touched his hair or anything.

"My name's Quentin Price" he shook my hand as I introduced myself as "Athena Scamander"

"Can you keep my secret please" he smiled at me and I nodded.

"As long as you keep mine" Quentin looked at me Confused.

I picked up a flower, placed my finger on one of its petals and concentrated. After a second the flower began turning to ice and then I covered it with my palms to make the ice melt away.

"Then it's a deal, you keep my secret as long as I keep yours" He grinned.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You never know Dawn, maybe it ends up like in the muggle movies where you both Fall for each other and then The movie ends" we shared a laugh.

After that Quentin and I bid goodbye as he made his way back to the Hufflepuff common room and I walked back to the Ravenclaw Common Room and up to the girls dormitories where I jumped into bed again and fell asleep considering that the clock was almost midnight.

⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎⚙︎

"Come on Dawn!" A voice shouted making me look up. "Coming wait for me!" I answered with a small smile tugging at my lips.

Quentin and the others had raced each other down to hogsmade as I ran to keep up with them.

The five of us ran into the three broomsticks to get away from the coldness outside and ordered butterbear and taking a seat at the far Left corner.

"Have you guys heard what happened to Georgia?" I asked them "You haven't heard?" Piper took of her coat and hung it on her chair.

"Heard What?"

"She moved school, To beubaxtons" Piper took a sip of her Butterbear.

"No wonder why I haven't seen her all term" Katherine squinted her eyes.

"You didn't know too?" Daniel asked leaning back on his chair.

"No I didn't, anyways who did you guys get paired with?" She asked

"I got paired with-"

"Athena wake up" Piper shook me awake.

"I'm up" I rubbed my eyes and made my way towards the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and changed into my robes then walked to the great hall with Daniel, Piper, And Katherine.

We talked and ate for a while until Headmistress McGonagall told all the others to get ready for lessons except for the seventh years who would be getting the result back today.

I began feeling nervous as my hands started to sweat.

"Hannah Williams, Tyron Green" she began calling out the names.

"Daniel Cliff, Piper Hardwell"

I looked at my two best friends in shock. Everybody knew that they didn't get along well, not even if their life depended on it.

Piper began to shake as Katherine held her hand. And Daniel who sat next to me ran his hand though his hair.

She called a few more names until she came to Katherine.

"Katherine Chang, Quentin Price" I looked over at Quentin who had a smile on his face, I remember introducing him and Katherine how they both blushed and stuttered. Then I looked at Katherine who was Smiling to herself.

"Garret Smith, Christina Jones" I have Christina a sad smile and she smiled back at me. We had become friends because I had stood up for her when James, Charlie And Garret had picked on her.

Now that she was to get married with her bully I felt bad for her.

"Charlie Westenberg, Lynn Smith"

"Athena Scamander, Quentin Price"

I looked at her in confusion how could Quentin be paired with me and Katherine.

"Oh sorry I'm very tired you see" McGonagall chuckled

"Athena Scamander, James Potter"

Oh that makes sense. Wait.

Damn it

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

27.6K 678 17
First I want to make it clear I DO NOT own the cover I found it on google!! ❤️❤️ I have Dislexia and English isn't my first language so I'm sorry ab...
138K 2.9K 22
"It's one of my many talents. Pranking, annoying you, and being a pillow." "You can add kissing to that list." ~ ❈ ~ In an attempt to impress Davina...
6.1K 336 16
She is more powerful than all the gods and goddesses of Olympus. Her friends are oblivious and she is in love with her twin brothers enemy. What will...
8.8K 86 29
Imagines for various characters from the world of Harry Potter. Suggestions are encouraged!