Alone Together // Pete Wentz

Von thisisalliwant

When Anna's family moves to a new state, everything seems new and exciting- especially a certain boy. At firs... Mehr

Before it Gets Better
What a Catch
Young and Reckless
A penny for your thoughts
Where did the party go
Saturday
I don't care!
Me and You
Best Kept Secret
Sophomore Slump
Dance Dance
Troubled Thoughts
A Little Less 16 Candles
From Under The Cork Tree
A little more touch me
It's My Confusion
Why Do We Like To Hurt So Much
Im A Nervous Wreck
Love Like War
Break Your Little Heart
So Long and Goodnight
Thriller
Wasted Love
Wake Me Up
Remember Me
Give Me Therapy
A Daydream Away
Thnks Fr th Mmrs
I Still Want You Back
Don't Waste Your Time On Me
Better Off As Lovers
I'm Gonna Ask Her to Marry Me
All I wanted

Have you ever wanted to dissapear?

2K 68 31
Von thisisalliwant

~Pete's POV~

Thank god everything in this town was within walking distance from my house, or I would be in trouble, considering I had no car. Or a license. But whatever, maybe I would pass the driving test next time I took it. I rang the doorbell at Julia's house and the door opened a few seconds later. Patrick was already there of course. I came in, and we started talking.

Julia started. "Anna's coming at 11, so we have an hour. I was thinking that you could tell her the story of what really happened, and yeah that's pretty much it... The only thing is, she doesn't know you're here and I kinda promised her that you wouldn't be here. But im sure itll all work out."

My eyes grew wide. "She's not going to talk to me at all and just leave as soon as she sees me."

"I'll hold her down. It will be for the best." Julia said cringing.

"I guess..." I said, unsure.

"Cmon, its the best idea we've got. If she doesn't forgive you after you tell her the truth, then maybe it wasn't meant to happen." Patrick said.

I went silent, because I knew he was wrong. She was perfect.... I couldn't let her go. Patrick and I went into the basement to play video games and Julia waited upstairs incase Anna decided to come early. Julia didn't want her to know I was here until she made sure Anna was okay. This was going to be a long hour.

~Anna's POV~

I walked to Julia's house, looking down at my white jean shorts. I wore my black, long sleeve fall out boy shirt that she gave me. Maybe I would give it back today...

I rang the doorbell. For awhile, no one came to the door. Then julia opened it, looking flustered.

"Hey! Come on upstairs and we can hang out in my room." She lead my up the steps. We sat down on her bed. She cut right to it.

"How are you?" She asked nervously.

"Im good. How about you?" I replied quietly.

"Thats lovely. Now the truth?" She said.

She knew me too well.. I was impressed. It had only been about a month. Usually people will believe you when you say "I'm okay, I promise." But inside you're not okay. And I definitely wasn't.

"Well honestly I'm pretty horrible. I kinda just lost my... Best guy friend? Boyfriend? I don't even know. But I still lost someone who meant a lot to me." I released all my feelings into what I said, and instantly felt better for telling her.

"I know, I know. You'll be okay soon enough." She hugged me.

"I hope so..." My voice trailed off. "I missed you." I told her, even though it had only been one day.

"I missed you too." She let go. "I have a surprise for you in the basement. But you have to trust me okay? Promise me you'll keep an open mind." I nodded. She looked anxious, like something big was about to happen. What was going on? I felt my own anxiety kick in, but I followed her into the basement. And then I saw him. Sudden nausea crashed over me like a wave. Pete moved forward, but then stopped.

"Why!?" I turned to Julia, my voice sounding as pained as I was. "Why is he here? You PROMISED me!"

"Yeah. And you promised you'd keep an open mind about this! Come on Anna, just see what he has to say." Julia said. I wanted to run again, and it took all my strength not to.

"Fine." I reluctantly said.

We sat down on the couches, Julia and I on one, Pete and Patrick opposite us. Pete tried to look into my eyes, but I couldn't meet his gaze. I hoped he knew how hurt I was.

"Anna please listen to me... I swear to you it wasn't my fault. Courtney came up to me and grabbed me before I could protest! And she had a devil grip. I still have the nail marks, see!" He held out his arms. There were little red pinch marks. "I tried to get her off of me but I couldn't! And then you came in and saw the whole situation, at the worst possible time. Please believe me.. Even ask Patrick and Julia, they saw the whole thing!" Pete burst out.

"He's telling the truth, honest." Patrick said.

"Yeah Anna.. I swear." Julia added nervously. I went silent. I needed to think. I guess his story added up... Wait! What about what Courtney had texted me that night. I instantly got furious all over again.

"You don't like her then?" I asked Pete. He violently shook his head no.

"Then why were you all over her as soon as I left?" I confronted him.

Everyone looked terribly shocked.

"W-what?" He trembled.

"Trust me, I know exactly what happened. She told me herself. After I left, you went right back to her, didn't you? And to think I actually thought we had something." I burst out. Now Pete was the one that looked pained. 

~Pete's POV~

To be honest, I had no clue what the hell she was talking about. I hadn't even gone back to the dance at all that night, let alone go back to be with her.

"What are you even talking about?" I said loudly, making my voice accidentally way too harsh.

Julia and Patrick cringed.

"Really-" She looked really ticked off.

"ENOUGH!" Julia yelled, grabbing something from the table. A bright red fly swatter. First she wacked me on the head. What the hell?

"YOU GUYS LOVE EACH OTHER AND YOU KNOW IT! NOW FORGIVE EACH OTHER AND LIKE KISS OR SOMETHING! STOP ACTING LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS!" She shrieked, whacking Anna on the head too. Believe me, that's exactly what I wanted to do. But what Anna had said just didn't add up.

"She texted you about me doing that, correct?" I asked her, finally realizing what happened.

"Uh... Yeah. Why?" She asked, obviously still annoyed.

"Anna, don't you see? She's trying to destroy our relationship, turning us against each other. She completely made that up! She just wants us to fight and never talk again.. And it almost worked." I spoke carefully, but then I saw it in her eyes. The look of realization. And then the look of regret. So much regret.

"I- I'm so sorry." Her voice cracked. "I didn't realize that- I'm so stupid. How could I ever believe her-" Tears were forming in her eyes, but I wouldn't let this happen again. Ever.

"You aren't stupid, okay? You were upset and weren't thinking clearly. That's all, end of story." I reassured her.

She nodded, but the tears didn't go away. "I still feel horrible. I was so mean and didn't even listen to you."

"No! Please don't feel bad. It isn't your fault." I said. "I'm sorry too- this whole thing just..." I began, but got cut off. Anna had ran over to me, and wrapped her arms around me, resting her head on my shoulder. Relief flooded through me, and I was instantly happy again. It had to be the best feeling in the world, getting back someone you loved. I put my arms around her and held her tighter than you would believe. I then realized I was crushing her, and stopped. But she was laughing.

"Aw you guys are good again!" Julia said joyfully. Patrick smiled, kissing her on the cheek.

"Yeah." I said laughing.

"How about some good old fashioned truth or dare?" Anna asked. I was surprised that she did, because she was usually the shy one. It made me glad to think she was finally comfortable with all of us.

"Yeah!" Patrick agreed.

"Cool! I'll make food." Julia said, pulling Patrick upstairs with her. We were alone now.

"I'm so glad that were all good now." I told her, and she smiled and nodded.

"Me too." We sat down on the couch, and she leaned on me with her arm across my stomach. This needed to last forever. Patrick and Julia came done with a bag of Hershey Kisses and some chips.

"Food is made." Julia laughed.

"Yum! Lets play." I said.

Let me just summarize what basically happened in that game..

Lots of not very personal information revealed, such as Anna's favorite color. (Turned out, she had two, purple and black) and lots of laughing.

Eventually Anna and I decided to let Patrick and Julia be alone. We thanked them about 27 times and then left.

I held her hand tightly, like I was still afraid to lose her. She seemed to read my thoughts, gave me a reassuring smile, and kissed me on the cheek.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"Park?" She suggested.

"No, I wanna take you somewhere." I said.

"Oh no you don't have to-" She started.

"I want to. Come on lets get pizza." I told her, guiding her to my favorite Pizza Place. Once inside, the waiter instantly recognized me and smiled brightly.

"Ahhhh Pete! Back for more pizza I see?" Anthony said through a thick Italian accent.

I laughed. "You bet! But this time I brought a friend. I made Anna come out from behind me.

"Hi." She said smiling.

"Oh hello! Who is this lovely girl, Pete? Is she your girlfriend?" Anthony asked, still grinning.

"Yep!" I said smiling. It felt so good to finally say that. Now, whenever someone asked, I could just say "yep" instead of the usual awkward conversation. And it would be true. I finally had her. She leaned on me again. I put my arm around her.

"Oh that is so sweet! Table for 2?" He asked taking out some menus.

"Yes please." I said. He guided our little table, right next to the window, and then left. I looked across the table at Anna and gazed into he green eyes. She looked beautiful, as always. She stared back at me, blushing. Man, I could totally get used to this.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9M 53.4K 35
{SEQUEL HAS BEEN DELETED}After Kathleen's parents go on a month's long vacation to get away from the bad times at home, Kathleen is shipped off to he...
146K 5K 52
**COMPLETED** After Abby is abandoned by her parents when they find out she has cancer, she finds herself living in an orphanage. She defeats cancer...
17.1K 347 11
Y/n Parker is the sister of Peter Parker and is younger than Peter for only 1 minute. Peter woud be protective over Y/n sometimes, even when it come...
227K 10.5K 78
Kao had enough of Pete being an ass and their friends always pushing him to make up with the jerk. Rome already had his heart broken by P'Pick. Old...