Theater Love |Anthony Ramos x...

Bởi SchuylurSister

You are a huge fan of Hamilton and you are cousins with Lin-Manuel Miranda and he invites you to meet his fri... Xem Thêm

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
For @Papi_Cheeto
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE OF WATTPAD
Chapter 10
2019!!
WAIT
Last chapter *cringey af for me*
RANT
Chapter 11
I M A L I V E OK
-sigh-
thanks!!
how the fu-
8 k veiwers!! yay!

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY

817 3 9
Bởi SchuylurSister

Alright this is important....IM ENDING THIS STORY!

I know I know I'm sosososososososo sorry! But look, I like so someone else now, and so does Anthony. He's ENGAGED WITH JASMINE!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THEY'RE GETTIN' MARRIED!!

I'm so happy for them and if you're mad coz I left you guys on a cliffhanger, SORRY!! Oh and about the guy that I like, he's from BTS. It's Jimin. HE IS ADORABLE AND SO CUTE!!! So......who's an A.R.M.Y.?

EEK-*dies from cuteness* *ghost* ok bye and again, IM SO SORRY TO HAVE TO END THIS STORY.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
269K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
412K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...