To Get Over You | ✓

Da live_fully

On the 4th of April, Justin and Hannah broke up. Exactly two months later, word had spread through the school... Altro

A/N
Text #1
Text #2
Text #3
Text #4
Text #5
Text #6
Text #7
Text #8
Text #9
Text #10
Text #11
Text #12
Text #13
Text #14
Text #15
Text #16
Text #17
Text #18
Text #19
Text #20
Text #21
Text #23
Text #24
Text #25
Text End

Text #22

114 3 0
Da live_fully

Text #22

Dear Justin. Holy shit. One month to Homecoming. I feel like I can't breathe.

I went dress-shopping with Ashlyn this weekend. I got my dress in lavender. Like the pale, soft purple kind of lavender. I know you wouldn't know what kind of purple lavender is. I'm sure you would hate my dress. It's tight and bolsters my boobs, wrapping round my waist and flowing out with a princess gown, with little petal-like-thingies that also kinda look like feathers at the end. It's complicated.

You would definitely hate it.

I hate it too.

What I hate most about it is that I love it, and I know for sure you would have loved it too.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

18.2K 267 102
Book 1 of the "Short Poems" series. This book contains all the poems that I wrote over the past years. (100 SHORT POEMS AVAILABLE) (BEST IN BLACK BAC...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
451 99 21
⭐Featured on OpenNovellaContest 2021 Round 1 Ambassador Picks|| Bea, Ali, and Sez travel far across the Pacific ocean with their parents to live with...
3.1K 224 110
What inspires you? What drives you? This book is for you if you want inspiration that not only gives you a sudden burst of excitement but speaks and...