One Bullet : A Rainbow Six Si...

Ninjamain

The light above was flickering. I could still tell with this bag over my head. My cuffs rattled around my wri... Еще

Intro: Operator: Heaven's Reaper
Chapter 1: Operation: Dead Dog
Chapter 2: Operation: Last Hope
Short: Square Up, Mate!
Chapter 3: Operation: Outbreak
Chapter 4: Operation: Outbreak Pt. 2
Chapter 5: Bonds
Chapter 6: Operation Sunny Co. or Don't F**k with Canada
Chapter 7: Improving Chemistry
Chapter 8: Clash of the Titans and Old Demons
Chapter 9: Operation: N64 + "Old Friends"
QUESTION
Short: A Little Bit of Rehab
Chapter 10: Black Masks V.S. White Masks
Chapter 11: (Lemon)
Chapter HAREM! : Operation: Harem
Chapter 12: Going Home
Ironic Frost : The Canadian Goddess
Chapter 13: Operation: Motherland
Chapter 14: Date Night
Chapter 15: Pulse
Chapter 16: Serum
Chapter 17: Fourth of July
Operator Video Idea
Chapter 18: Operation: Chinglish
Operator Idea: R.C.
100,000 Views. Thank You
Operator Idea: Sex
Chapter 19: The Darkest Day in Rainbow
Chapter 20: A Trip Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 21: The Candlelight in the Dark
Chapter 22: The Setup
Author Note
Chapter 23: Reunited
Chapter 24: Puppet
Chapter 25: Puppet Master Pt. 1
Chapter 26: Puppet Master Pt. 2
Thank You For 200,000
Chapter 27: Fate
Epilogue

Chapter 28: One Bullet

2.4K 46 44
Ninjamain

There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero never gets to see that ending.
They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end they just have to have faith.
Ain't that a bitch?

-Epsilon/Church

(Y/n) POV:

I awoke to excruciating pain throughout my body. Once the ship began its take off, I believe that was when I slipped away from the multiple G's. I strained my eyes open to see the cabin that Alistair tossed me into. Instead of laying in my pool of blood, I was floating with it.

Alistair:"I was wondering when you would awake. It would actually surprise me if you died." He stated without a care in the world. I grimaced and struggled to gain my bearings. Everything felt weird with no gravity.

Alistair:"Here. We've arrived." He announced, as the ship docked onto a massive platform with a loud connection. It rocked the ship around, but I remained floating where I was. Alistair disembarked from his seat and floated over to me.

Alistair:"This way." He grabbed me by my  broken arm and pulled me along. I winced in pain, but kept silent, as the hatch opened. The both of us entered the larger structure we attached to. The interior looked similar to the live streams of astronauts from the past in the ISS. However, this one was slowly being filled with my blood.

Alistair let go of me, and I continued forward until colliding into a window. I looked through the glass to see the planet we hailed from. It looked like the planet would pull me in if I barely reached out for it, but I knew better.

Alistair:"Beautiful, isn't it? Unfortunately, we aren't here for sight seeing." He said in a slightly disappointed tone before accessing the stations computer. I subtly checked if there was anything left I could use. Despite my condition, I had to fight.

Alistair:"You can try (Y/n), but you won't win without your tools in this situation. Remember, I'm just like you." He reminded in a parenting tone.

"We are not alike." I growled bitterly. Alistair shrugged with his suit squeaking to his movements.

Alistair:"I guess. Aside from my desire to save the world, we're alike in every aspect. Loss of who we loved, betrayed, killed many." He listed off. I clenched my fist in anger. Despite my denial, he was right.

"Save the world? You want to end it!" I snapped. Alistair scoffed and turned to look at me.

Alistair:"Look outside the war zone kid. There are big problems that the governments you fight for won't solve. Pollution, poverty, natural disasters. All these politicians care about is power, money, and nothing else!" He retorted and began floating over to me. Alistair grabbed me by the collar and brought me up to his visor.

Alistair:"I can change all of that, (Y/n). The corruption will be gone, and I can fix it all! No one else has to endure what we went through!" He defended. I glared at him.

"At the expense of innocents?! You're doing exactly what happened to us to billions!" I countered while tugging at a metal handle behind me. Alistair shook his head.

Alistair:"You of all people should know too well. There will be collateral damage. Not every hostage situation has a happy ending. However, after I'm done. There won't be a need to choose between happy or bad." He stated before I rammed a metal rod into his chest. Alistair shot backwards as his pressurized air sharply leaked out and propelled him in the opposite direction.

Alistair:"Still in denial? No matter! I've already covered all my bases after taking you up here!" He cackled. I stared at him in confusion before I saw the computer screens all shutting off. Then only a single one remained notifying the self destruct sequence was underway.

Alistair:"Only you could stop me, (Y/n). And you lost your chance when you let me capture you. Once this satellite goes down, there's no overriding the launch sequence of every nuke on this planet!" He announced victoriously.

My eyes scanned for any trace of a lie, but I found absolutely none. This madman, mastermind, mass murderer had accomplished his goal. However, a part of me still hasn't given up. There had to be a way to stop this, but it wasn't here. I won't be able to stop it.

???:"(Y/n), do you read me?" I heard a static filled voice ring in my ear. I reached up to my earpiece and answered.

"Hello?" I uttered.

IQ:"This is Monika! I'm contacting you from the White Mask base!" She clarified. I remained still in shock.

IQ:"There's no time! Alistair has already destroyed the satellite that will allow any chance of disabling the nuclear warheads, but...." She trailed off after delivering the bad news. Hope began to creep back into my body.

IQ:"A Black Mask guy said he was sent the worm file from Dokkaebi and Echo that can stop this. However, you need to keep Alistair from making landfall." She said hurriedly, but one fact bothered me.

"Why must Alistair stay up here?" I questioned worriedly.

IQ:"That madman has the network chip that can undo everything we do. If he lands, there will be no fast enough response to stop him from restarting the launch sequence." She clarified. I looked over at Alistair. He sighed in annoyance before glaring at me.

Alistair:"Why do you and your friends have to make everything difficult?" He questioned before unsheathing his combat knife.

IQ:"(Y/n)! Promise me that you will-" I shut off the earpiece and assumed a fighting stance in mid air.

"It's in the job description."

A little while before...

(Third Person POV):

Bodies lied strewn everywhere. All of which belonged to the fallen White Masks. They met the ultimate fate to those that pledged to eliminate their very existence. Now those people were at the gate of death themselves. The person awaiting to kick them over to the other side, stood before them.

Kyle:"It's really cocky for me to ask this, but is that all you got?" He questioned in an amused tone to his opponents. Only three Black Masks remained standing before the super soldier.

Aegis, Lucifer, and Wasp stood in their fighting stances, awaiting a move from their opponent. While the three men were suffering from the effects stab, gunshot, and other physical wounds, Kyle remained unfazed.

Aegis:"You go first." He urged on his allies while barely holding his sword in one hand. Wasp shook his head.

Wasp:"Respect your elders. You go first." He demanded.

Lucifer:"I would, but I have more stab wounds than all of you guys combined." He defended. The three men then glanced over to the remaining Black Masks. They lied gravely wounded on the ground. Near mortal.

Dai Kor:"I told you to not take those shots." He grimaced in pain and held onto his gunshot wounds.

Ace:"Fuck you. You took two more after me!" He complained.

RC:"Pussies! You guys didn't get thrown off he third floor after getting stabbed four times!" He seemed to boast. The other two were about to complain more, but quickly shut up as their wounds gave them a painful reminder.

Kyle:"Can one of you guys do something? I'll die of old age!" He complained. The standing Black Masks frowned in anger. Kyle still had his weapons at his side. Full of ammunition. However, the White Mask second-in-command decided to toy with the group with melee combat.

RC:"One second! These guys are still measuring their dick sizes!" He hollered before coughing out blood. Kyle snorted in amusement before standing straight.

Kyle:"Fine, before anyone can be shamed. I'll kill you all!" He announced and began approaching the three. The Black Masks tensed up and awaited their opponent. No way a heads-on approach would work. Three were already lost from that plan. Suddenly, the sound gunshots filled the air. The Black Masks took cover, while the bullets flied toward Kyle's direction.

Kyle:"What the-" He wailed before taking cover himself after receiving multiple wounds. His now broken gun also fell to the ground useless. The Black Masks turned to see two woman at where the gunfire came from. IQ was leaning against the doorway, while Ash loaded another magazine.

Ash:"Just in time." She claimed in relief. IQ nodded in agreement before the redhead helped the blonde over to the rest of the Black Masks. The Black Masks cautiously watched the duo approach.

Lucifer:"I take it that you're back on our side. I hope." He interrogated. IQ nodded in confirmation. The blonde then began tending to the wounds of the more wounded, while Ash kept her aim trained at where Kyle was hiding.

Kyle:"Come on guys! I already conceded most of my advantages! Why you gotta bring guns into this?" He complained. Everyone ignored him.

Ash:"We have to get everyone out." She stated firmly. However, Ace shook his head.

Ace:"No." He refused. Everyone looked at him in shock.

IQ:"Why?" She questioned. Ace nodded over to RC, who tossed his phone to the German.

Ace:"Cause our job isn't finished yet." He stated grimly. IQ looked at the phone before gaining a disturbed look.

IQ:"So (Y/n) is stuck up there...." She stated with fear of what things are leaded to.

Ace:"You can't focus on that. Now we must finish what we signed up for." He said sternly. I quickly contemplated my course of action. Without a doubt, my goals are clear.

IQ:"Alright, let's save the world." I declared, but was quickly interrupted by gunfire from Ash. I turned to see Ash unloading her rifle into the crazed man that kidnapped me.

Kyle:"Not going to work!" He yelled in bloodlust, as he continued to barrel towards us. Ash's weapon clicked empty, and she unholstered her pistol.

Ash:"I've only got ten shots! You guys need to help!" She roared. Lucifer, Wasp, and Aegis nodded before running towards Kyle. A sadistic grin spread across Kyle's face as he was met with the fight he wanted.

Ash:"Come on, you and I will get this done, while they handle this guy." She said to me and held out her hand. I nodded, and took her help. All I needed to do, was plant the worm into the system. Thank you, you hacking idiots.

'You just need to hold out, (Y/n).'

After relaying the message to (Y/n), planting the worm, I watched the system begin to shut down. The launches began to stop one-by-one. However, a lingering feeling of despair still hung around Ash and I. Everything can still end if (Y/n) doesn't stop Alistair. Now all we can do is hope.

Present...

(Y/n) grunted as Alistair sent a devastating punch to his face. The (s/c) male flew through the station before crashing into a section of computers. Sparks and and smoke flew out from the spot of impact. (Y/n) coughed out blood, but Alistair didn't let up.

Alistair:"Stay down like your father!" He snapped and followed with an upward stab. This time, (Y/n) caught his attack and redirected the attack into a wall. Electricity flowed through the knife into Alistair. The villain winced in annoyance before grabbing the back of (Y/n)'s head and slamming it into the wall.

(Y/n) pulled out the knife from his armpit and stabbed behind him. Alistair gripped the hilt of the weapon stuck in his chest, as (Y/n) kicked him backwards. As a result from (Y/n)'s counter attack, more blood flowed out of his recent wound. Luckily, the zero gravity slowed the blood loss, but it was adding up.

Alistair ripped out the knife from his chest and stuck it into the wall next to him. He them pulled out the confiscated pistol and aimed it at (Y/n). (Y/n) launched himself off the wall and flew towards Alistair. Alistair fired, but (Y/n) used his forearms to take the incoming shots. He then crashed into Alistair, knocking the gun away.

Alistair quickly responded by wrapping his arms around (Y/n)'s neck. He tried to snap the male's neck, but (Y/n) caught Alistair's arms and struggled to keep them from completing heir task.

Alistair:"You're quickly slipping away kid!" He stated in a strained voice, as (Y/n)'s strength barely kept up with his. (Y/n) kicked the floor and performed a flip. As they spun, (Y/n) kicked out the knife and grabbed it with his free hand. (Y/n) stabbed Alistair in the shoulder, causing the male to release him.

Alistair, without wasting time, twisted the knife out of (Y/n)'s hand and stabbed it into (Y/n)'s chest in response. (Y/n) cried out in pain before Alistair kicked him away once again. The soldier crashed into the other floating debris created by the two's fight.

Alistair grabbed a floating shard of glass and propelled himself at the still recovering man. He smashed the glass into (Y/n)'s eyes. (Y/n) wailed in agony, but could not see to respond with his own attack. Alistair briefly stared at the crippled and dying soldier before him while panting heavily from the exhaustion.

Alistair:"It's over, (Y/n). You tried, but I'm inevitable." He claimed before bashing his knee full force into (Y/n)'s skull. The soldier's body went limp and aimlessly floated in the station. Alistair sighed tiredly before slowly guiding himself over to the escape pod. He examined his wound and found it wasn't serious enough to stop him before glancing back at (Y/n).

Alistair:"Everything that happened and will happen started and will end with us. I'm sorry (Y/n). (F/n). (M/n). Grandpa. And Mom. Our sacrifices won't be in vain." He muttered before entering the escape pod and began strapping in.

(Y/n) POV:

(F/n):"Remember, you're more than a weapon!"

(M/n):"You're my little boy. Just like any other kid to another mother."

Mute:"...."

Ash/IQ:"I love you!"

Faint voices of those I care for echoed in the darkness. I couldn't move. I wanted to give up. I wanted to try. No matter how I feel. Alistair keeps winning. Winning. Winning. Winning. What can I do? Shoot better than him?

IQ/Ash:"(Y/n)...." I heard their voices again and jerked from my standstill. Even will all the pain in the world I'm feeling right now, I've faced worst. Faced worst missions. Faced worst conditions. This was nothing. Despite it all, I felt the clarity. The happiness. The freedom. This is something not only I deserve. Alistair won't win.

No. I can't lose yet! It doesn't end like this! I kept trying to open my eyes, but could only see a red, blurry haze. Nothing was clear, only the shadow of my arm flailing around. I felt around for any form of support, but heard a loud hissing.

Thunk!

I heard something detach. I could only assume it was Alistair in the escape pod. My hand continued to fumble around until I felt something to grab onto. I strained my eyes open and briefly saw what I needed. A spare space suit.

I willed myself over screaming in pain. I swung open the door and pulled out the suit. Quickly slipping it on even with my blood continuing to spill. My vision would slip and I would stop, but always quickly returned to the task at hand.

I finished putting on the suit and floated over to the glass window. Alistair's pod slowly floated away from the satellite and began approaching the bug blue planet. I scoured my mind of what to do next until I heard their voices again.

IQ:"Can you hear us?" Their static voice rung in my ear. I slowly reached up and pressed the speaker.

"I hear ya." I replied with coughs of blood. The communicator went silent before they replied.

Ash:"We're detecting a deployed escape pod. Please tell us that's you." She asked in distress. I shook my head and spoke.

"No..." I replied grimly. We all went silent. I could tell that they have given up. They couldn't stop Alistair. The world couldn't stop him. Everything was about to erupt into pure chaos. However, I haven't given up. My last hope has been with me ever since.

"Don't worry. It's not over yet." I stated firmly and firmly grasped my father's pistol floating in the air.

Ash/IQ:"Wait! What are you doing-?!" They screamed in unison, but was cut off as we lost connection. I floated over to the air locked door and grabbed the release hatch.

"Finishing the fight once and for all." I answered and pulled the lever. The door shot off the satellite, taking me along with it. I propelled toward Earth's atmosphere at high speed. The escape pod was still within viewing distance. However, it had already began entering the atmosphere. My window was rapidly closing.

As it was approaching my turn to enter the atmosphere, I hooked my arm around the handle and pulled out my weapon. I pulled back the slide and checked the magazine.

"One bullet." I whispered to myself, as everything around me lit up in a fiery fire. I tucked away my weapon into the suit and braced myself for the entrance. My entire body rocked violently, but I held tight. I loss track of time, but eventually, things cooled down and I broke into the atmosphere. Now I began free falling.

I let go of the door and began diving downward. My path was not too far off from Alistair's. I could still see his pod in the distance, but it looked like a tiny speck. I steered myself in the air to continue closing the distance. Once I could make out the pod minutely, I took a deep breath and drew my weapon.

IQ/Ash:"(Y/n)?! (Y/n)?! Do you copy?!" I began receiving connection once again. I sighed sadly and spoke.

"Sorry girls, looks like I'm not making it out of this one." I stated truthfully, as my suit remained without a parachute.

Ash/IQ:"No! Please! You must-" They cut off for the last time when I shut off the earpiece. This was it. My entire life has now met its ultimatum. I closed my eyes and firmly gripped the weapon.

(Third Person POV):

(F/n):"Remember what I said (Y/n). What do you do if your target is three kilometers away?" His voice echoed within (Y/n)'s head.

(Y/n):'Take a deep breath.' He inhaled deeply and exhaled deeply. His muscles relaxed and his heartbeat slowed to a steady tempo.

(Y/n):'Clear my mind.' Thoughts of his lovers, friends, and Alistair cleared from his head. The pain he felt numbed. The howling of the rushing winds went dull. It was just him and the gun.

(Y/n):'Aim less than one degree above their head.' (Y/n) finished his father's advice he followed all his life. He steadily and accurately trained his weapons where his instincts told him to. All he needed was one look at where Alistair was before and took aim. Without opening his eyes, his arms stopped moving.

It was as if time slowed by tenfold. (Y/n)'s finger pulled the trigger, and the slide pulled back to eject the empty cartridge. The bullet shot out from the pistol at high speeds. The aerodynamic device cut through the air; making its way to its target.

(Y/n) knew his shot was impossible. Alistair was more than three kilometers away from him. The winds would greatly alter the course of his bullet. His weapon lacked he strength or range to be lethal. However...

(F/n):"If the target is more than three kilos away, better hope fate is on your side."

The bullet continued flying. And flying. And flying. Towards the escape pod. To the glass window. Through all the barriers. Slowly, the metal object pierced through the only person in the metal container. Alistair stared wide eyed at the window before falling to his knees, as the bullet clattered on the ground. The light from the window shined through the hole newly created in Alistair's head.

(Y/n) slowly opened his eyes and watched the escape pod. The manual chute never deployed, as the pod plunged deep into the water. (Y/n) closed his eyes and breathed with ease. His mission was accomplished. For the first time in his life, (Y/n) was truly at peace. The man finally hit the water.

As the final nuclear sequence notified its deactivation on the computer screen, another pop up appeared. One person's life tracker notified its owner's deceased status. However, all sounds were muffled by the continuous clicking off communicator.

Surrounding two ladies in the control room were six other men. All were inflicted with fatigue and battle wounds. However, they all remained silent and had only one person on their mind. The communicator button was clicked again.

IQ:"(Y/n)...." She choked while pressing the button.

Ash:"(Y/n)...do you read us...." She tried her turn, but no reply came. Tears flowed freely from the two women. Some from the men as well. The kept waiting. And waiting. And waiting for any response.

But none ever came. It was over.

(Y/n) POV:

'Huh?' I thought as I looked around. I was floating in this dark place with twinkles of light around me. I began to think I was hallucinating. It was tranquil, but also dreading something.

???/???:"(Y/n)...." I heard familiar voices call out my name. I turned to the source of the sound to see people I've longed for.

"Mom...Dad...." I choked out with a mix of joy and sadness. They walked over to me and hugged me. For some reason, my injuries were gone and I was at their waist height again.

(F/n):"Everything's okay son." He assured.

(M/n):"You're safe now." She followed up. The two smiled warmly at me. Just like before anything happened. I held onto them tightly.

"Don't leave me again..." I cried desperately. My father ruffled my hair before embracing me with my mother.

(F/n):"We won't son. We promise." He said gently before a bright light appeared. I let go and shielded my eyes. However, my parents seemed unfazed and walked towards the light, but not before stopping to look at me.

(F/n):"What are you waiting for kid? Let's go home." He said, as he and my mother extended their hands for me. I reached out for them instinctively when-

Ash/IQ:"I love you!" I heard their voices ring inside my head. I hesitated and slightly retracted my hand. It sent a throbbing feeling through my chest. Those three words.

"W-What about them?" I asked worriedly. My father and mother smiled lovingly before speaking.

(M/n):"They'll be fine, but the choice is up to you." She answered calmly. I looked up to the people I lost a long time ago. The loved ones I've lost. And yearned to join for so long.

(F/n):"Whaddaya say kid?" He asked with his caring voice I remembered. My parents didn't lie. I've figured out when those two were lying eons ago. I nodded and made up my mind.

"They'll be okay." I concluded and extended my hand.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

16.1K 89 17
Randar. An Estonian Boy who would of lived a normal life, if it wasn't for the murder of his parents at the Age of 3 that broke him. Young and Tough...
641K 32.8K 88
"Who are you?" I asked, still left in the shock and scared state that came over me when gunshots were heard. I look up to his face which was hidden b...
17.6K 278 28
When nerve gas is stolen by highly organized communist extremists, CIA Officer "Archer" is tasked by President Jack Ryan to hunt down the gas with th...
9.5K 45 15
so in this story i'm only going to have a certain amount of female operators and the female operators I didn't put in as a tag will be introduced lat...