MAD HATTER. haitani rindou

keisukyu द्वारा

── MAD HATTER ‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍‍ ‍ ‍life is ravished by fairytales' lies; vivid events stiffened our souls, bent... अधिक

MAD HATTER.
PLAYLiST
OO1
OO2
OO3
OO4
OO5
OO6
OO7
OO8
OO9
O1O
O11
O12
O13
O14
O15
O16
O17
O18
O19
O2O
O21
O22
O23
O24
O26 - ending

O25

6.6K 190 141
keisukyu द्वारा

AUTHOR

‍ ‍ ‍"if you could turn back time, what will you do?"

‍ ‍ ‍"me? i wanted to be young, wild and free. do all the fun things, travel around the world and make new memories. i want to experience new things before my heart stops beating." you smiled, a dreamy expression on your face as you daydreamed of what could possible happen if you had that kind of life.

‍ ‍ ‍it had been a week since you'd been released from the hospital, although your ribs weren't completely healed, you insisted to go out early because the hospital was suffocating. the white-haired male was still in recovery, but you had a feeling his situation would last very long. currently, you were sitting inside the fast food restaurant, your favorite meal in front, and it smelled so good it almost felt like you were eating at home again. the place wasn't packed with a lot of student, considering that today is monday. enjoying the atmosphere, you inhaled the smell of the food that was lingering through the whole place with a small smile. in front of you was yuzuha, glasses resting on to the bridge of her nose as it was fogged due to the hot coffee she was sipping and next to her is akane, eyes buried on her cellphone as she scrolled down through twitter.

‍ ‍ ‍much to your luck, akane hadn't brought up anything regarding the incident and kept it to herself. she didn't need any additional attention added to what has already been a difficult situation to handle, it seems like she didn't want any extra stress placed on you and yourself. you're thankful for her consideration. although she did look a little concerned every now and then.

‍ ‍ ‍after your confession to the rooftop along with the purple-haired male, you went straight back to their mansion all by yourself. he didn't have the time to ask you on a date because they're back to work, but he promised to spend more time with you. he promised to show you something special. he promised to take you on a fun date, though he left the place unknown- it's a surprise, that's what rindou said. so, to spend your boring day again, here you sat, enjoying a simple yet fulfilling lunch after a stressful week with your two friends, and the fact that you get to spend the rest of your days like this, spending the time together without having to worry about anything else in the world, made everything much better than you thought it would. the weather wasn't too bad either, just warm enough to not bother with a jacket. as much as you loved the view from outside, the scenery itself didn't interest you much, you've grown accustomed to the buildings, the different kinds of color, the various kinds of flowers and even the bird passing by. you enjoyed it while it lasts though. you know it'll end eventually but for right now, you're contented. you were happy as you were, right where you are, surrounded by familiar colors and face.

‍ ‍ ‍"my boss is going to kill me already," akane whined, pushing her empty plate away. "i skipped my work to spend time with you guys, and now he wants me to help him with some files." you laughed at your friend's reaction, it sounds like she's going to die a slow death.

‍ ‍ ‍"let's call it a day, then. akane, you have to come back before your boss blows up! i still have to take care of a lot things as well, the agency called and i was assigned to assist the band for their photoshoot. sorry, i'll see you guys tomorrow!" yuzuha apologized. the two of them stood up, giving you a pick on both of your cheek with a smile. you couldn't blame them, everyday is hell week for them because of their job that they chose. all of your friends had been working hard for the past couple of months, demanding that they needed a break. it's no surprise that they're exhausted, but they can't afford to slack off anymore. you flashed back a smile, waving at them before they headed out of the restaurant, leaving only you behind in the place.

‍ ‍ ‍with a sigh, you got up from your seat to leave too, grabbing your stuff on the way out and heading towards the exit. when you walked outside, there was a sudden breeze that blew past you, making you feel a chill run down your spine. goosebumps formed on your skin at the cold touch of the wind, causing the tip of your nose to slightly flush from the unpleasant sensation. you shivered, holding onto the straps of your bag tightly, waiting for the warmth to return to your body. there were quite a few people in sight that seemed to be doing their own business around the city. the air smelt really clean, and it felt refreshing to breathe. the light blue sky contrasted nicely with the bright sun, which had begun its journey down into the horizon. with a small smile, you glanced at the buildings around you, reminiscing of how much you missed being in this particular area. your happy thoughts were ruined when you felt your phone vibrating through your palms.

‍ ‍ ‍stupid fucker rindou
i'll pick you up, we'll have to
look for a dress for tonight.

‍ ‍ ‍as the purple-haired's message confused you, you didn't bothered to ask why. what's for tonight? you had always known rindou's taste in fashion, maybe he wanted to dress you up before taking you out on a date? or, maybe he wanted to see his money hanging on the closet. honestly, rindou doesn't seem like someone who would dress you up or make you look nice for dinner but maybe he does? you shrugged internally at the idea, not knowing whether or not it made sense. humming quietly to yourself, you put your phone back into your pocket and stood awkwardly on the road, glaring at every person who glance at you. you were starting to become impatient when you finally spotted the black sports car parked at the side of the sidewalk, in front of you as the window slowly pulled down, revealing rindou's purple hair sticking out from behind the glass. you waved at him excitedly as you approached his car, jumping into the passenger seat and turning the air conditioner up. once the door closed shut behind you, rindou started driving after giving you a smile.

‍ ‍ ‍"what's going on? what's with the sudden occassion?" you asked, averting your gaze on the building across the street.

‍ ‍ ‍"bonten's throwing a party, sanzu and the others are back. the pinkette wanted me to bring you." he replied nonchalantly. you noticed the small hints of nervousness in his voice, and it took you a second to figure out why he sounded so... angry.

‍ ‍ ‍you never liked parties. ironically, the reflection of your face greeted you back with a glare- you didn't even need to see your face to know that it would be scrunched up in a grimace of frustration and defeat. clad in a black silk dress, the main feature of the dress was the off shoulder design, there was a pearl necklace that travelled around your neck and shoulder as if it was the strap of the dress you wore. underneath the lace, you wore a high heel that was extremely high that it almost made you want to cry. your hair was styled up elegantly, a thin strand that fell gently on each of your shoulders and a long black gloves covered your arm as the dress ended down to the floor. it wasn't the most flattering attire, but it suited you perfectly. the first thing you noticed after coming back to the party were the guests, almost all of them were known as the criminals. you didn't know many of them personally, but judging from the way they dressed and their faces you knew that they were from different areas of japan. it was a rather large yet dangerous gathering.

‍ ‍ ‍there were several groups scattered throughout the room, mostly consisting of men in suits. most were talking among themselves while drinking wine or alcoholic beverage from the glasses in their hands. there was a group of women standing around chatting away, giggling happily as if they were gossiping about some juicy news. in other words, the party was lively and full of excitement- you'd say that it would've probably been a bit more pleasant if only the host himself weren't present. one could easily imagine how much these women spent on themselves. you were about to head over to kakucho's group, however the heavy feeling of everyone staring at you caused you to stop from your tracks. it seemed like your arrival caught everyone's attention.

‍ ‍ ‍the gods must have heard your prayers when a familiar figure stepped up next to you, offering you a gentle yet kind smile. "you don't need to be shy around us. i've actually been watching you ever since you entered the room, you were more prettier than the rest of the girls i've seen. you held different aura." rindou whispered so nobody else could hear him. that made you blush furiously, unable to answer anything back at him. you thanked him for saving you from whatever awkward situation happened earlier on. you looked around for anyone who might be interested in speaking to you, but none seemed to want to speak to you at the moment, they all had their backs facing you and you didn't want to disturb them.

‍ ‍ ‍"well, i don't feel so pretty around them."

‍ ‍ ‍"you are, trust me and as much as i want to say this, sanzu's looking for you. please behave, and don't do anything reckless. i don't want you to get hurt." for a moment you hesitated, looking around the whole room nervously until he gave you a reassuring look and took hold of your wrist. you nodded obediently, letting him lead you to one of the rooms where the pink-haired male was waiting. the hallway was dark, lit only by the light bulbs coming from the ceiling, creating a rather eerie atmosphere that gave you a strange feeling, like you were being watched again. something must be going on. rindou opened the door when the two of you stopped in front of the door, stepping aside and allowing you to enter first. you smiled softly at his action, thanking him silently before proceeding further inside.

‍ ‍ ‍the smell of cigarettes and alcohol wafted through the air, along with soft jazz music playing. there was no source of light around, just the moonlight shining through the window and it almost made the dark room appear eerie as the silence was suffocating. the man sitting on the shivel chair turned towards you when he heard the sound of someone closing the door behind you, the light turning on at the same time. it illuminated his features, highlighting him in such an ethereal light. he rose from his position, his arms spread open wide. the white polo he wore was unbuttoned, revealing his chest whilst his pink hair was disheveled. he was a mess. his lips twitched upwards into a slight smirk, causing you to freeze in your step.

‍ ‍ ‍"i missed you, baby girl." sanzu laughed, walking over to you as he cupped your cheeks between his hands, leaning in closer his as his lips were against yours in an instant, kissing you deeply without hesitation. the kiss itself was rough, aggressive even, as if the kiss demanded everything it could get from you and more. you could feel the lust boiling inside him as you tried to push him away. as soon as you did though, he pulled back harshly.

‍ ‍ ‍"sanzu..." you sighed, trying hard to fight back the tears. you couldn't help but feel disgusted by the fact that you allowed your feelings of affection to control your actions. your heart was screaming 'don't!' at your brain but your body kept moving on its own, following his every command. you were completely under his control. you hated this feeling; you hated having to follow every order given to you. "i missed you too..."

‍ ‍ ‍"are you sure? because right now, i could've been very much mistaken for the person whom i love the most." he whispered huskily into your ear, leaving a trail of chills down your spine as he pressed himself against your back. "don't lie to yourself. i can tell that you're disappointed in me, and know why." the pink-haired laughed, travelling his hands all around your body until it stopped on your chest. he gripped onto one of your breasts tightly as if it was his lifeline, massaging the soft skin while smirking wickedly at your reaction before grinding his body onto yours. you were on the verge of crying, you were scared of him.

‍ ‍ ‍think, you have to think of a way to stop this madness.

‍ ‍ ‍"t-the party is still going on, we shall celebrate your arrival. mikey and the others are waiting!" despite the tears swelling on your eyes, you forced yourself to sound happy and offered him a wide smile. your heart felt like it was going to drop in a minute.

‍ ‍ ‍"hm? we should stay for a bit, i'm not finished with you yet." sanzu winked, placing his index finger under your chin as he lifted up your face slightly. a small gasp escaped your lips, feeling a little intimidated by his intense stare. you swallowed the lump forming in your throat while you averted your gaze and let it rest on the ground, trying your best to keep your composure. "ah, so beautiful..." the pink-haired moaned, lowering his hand from your face as he trailed kisses all the way down your neck. you were trying your hardest to ignore the burning pain in your chest when you felt his lips trailing down to your collarbone, and his hands roaming all over your body. it felt like he was violating you, and it made your insides twist in disgust and horror. sanzu was enjoying himself immensely; he loved when people were in pain and helpless, so much that he could enjoy taking them apart piece by piece until they couldn't breathe properly.

‍ ‍ ‍you wanted to run away, kill the male already but what's worse is, you couldn't think properly. you just wanted to scream and hit him but you found yourself incapable of doing either. your hands were trembling, but nothing else in your body worked, you couldn't move a muscle. you were frozen in your spot. averting your gaze to the door, you heart dropped upon seeing the purple-haired standing there- eyes held no emotions, staring at the space as if he wasn't seeing anything whilst the pink-haired continued to violate you. you felt ashamed of yourself, embarrassed of how weak you were, and how weak your body became when you felt the male's breath hitting against your skin.

‍ ‍ ‍the pink-haired suddenly pulled away from your figure which caused you to sigh in relief. "hey, rindou. will you do me a favor?" you didn't dared to turn around, too afraid to see what expression he had on his face while watching all of this unfold right before him. you could almost hear him scoffing in anger, but all that came out of his mouth was a mere chuckle. you could practically taste the venom in those chuckle.

‍ ‍ ‍"sure thing, tell me what is it and i'll consider it done."

‍ ‍ ‍"i want you to kill her."

‍ ‍ ‍the room grew completely silent at the mention of the word 'kill'. you slowly glanced upwards, eyes meeting the pinkish gaze of sanzu. the corners of his lips curled upward into a sinister smirk which sent chills down your back. you were petrified by his gaze, unable to utter even a single word. you have to think properly! you thought frantically, attempting to come up with a plan. there has to be some way, you needed to escape, you had to find a way to get away before they could harm you. you closed your eyes briefly, trying to take deep breaths to calm yourself as sanzu's word began to register in your mind. what? kill who? kill her... kill her... kill her... you felt your blood boil hearing him say these words aloud, making you want to punch him square across the jaw.

‍ ‍ ‍as fast as you turned around to the purple-haired male, the gun was already facing you. your vision darkened at the sight of it being pointed towards you, but you couldn't care less about it anymore. you felt numb, your body was frozen, and your mind blank at how much everything has changed. the pink-haired was still there, but so was an expressionless rindou and it frightened you to death. you had never seen rindou act so cold and scary and you hated it, the hatred you were feeling towards him was becoming more prominent by the second. you could barely recognise him, you felt a tear running down your cheek as you realised you were now truly alone. "r-rindou...? what are you doing? you promised me you'll protect me..."

‍ ‍ ‍"what a cliché end." the pinked-haired male yawned, shaking his head in mock disappointment as he took a couple of steps backwards, the grin still plastered to his face whilst scratching his temple using the muzzle of his gun. "how pathetic... after all my efforts, after getting you to accept me as your lover, and you betrayed me like this... you always were stubborn, i guess this is what comes of living in a world full of idiots."

‍ ‍ ‍rindou's cold stare landed on you but, you were able to see the slight hint of sadness in his violet orbs, something that broke your heart a little. you knew that he was hurting inside, you could sense it, you could see it, but it looked like it was happening on another plane of reality rather than in front of you. he lowered the gun from his shoulder, his fingers tightening around the trigger, the click of the safety sounding loud in your ears. he raised it again, pointing it straight towards your forehead, ready to pull the trigger, however, he seemed hesitant, unsure of whether he should do this or not. you stood still, looking into the violet eyes you adored, trying to read any sign of emotion, but he appeared stoic, once again.

‍ ‍ ‍you saw a flash of hurt pass through the man's gaze, but you couldn't allow yourself to look any longer, not when his eyes were pleading you to run away. you were struggling not to cry; you were terrified, terrified of what was going to happen next... but you refused to show any signs of weakness. you weren't going to give rindou or sanzu the satisfaction of seeing you break down. "please don't..." you managed to whisper, tears filling your eyes at the thought of letting yourself fall prey to their merciless attacks before the corner of your lips twitched upwards, soft chuckles coming out from your mouth. "you think i'll say that? lame. death doesn't scares me, i'd be honoured, really. you know what would frighten me?" you chuckled darkly. you could see the pure evil glint in his eye as you slowly walked towards him with a deadly intent, the redness in his eyes intensifying with each step you took closer. "your fucking face."

‍ ‍ ‍he didn't flinch at your words; instead, he laughed deeply. "oh, is that so? well then, it looks like you've finally lost your senses. fiesty, i like it. but sadly, i must admit that this isn't amusing anymore, so why don't you just die now? or am I wrong in thinking that maybe you actually wanted this? you're acting like such an innocent little kitten when compared to the person behind that mask. did you forget who's the one who killed your older twin?"

‍ ‍ ‍it was your turn to laugh, once again. you were laughing so hard, it felt like your lungs might explode at any moment. "oh, don't you remember? that girl was weak, naive, and she had no fight in her at all, not even enough to put up a fight to survive... not that it matters anyway, and now, i'm here to follow her steps. i'll give you a two choices, either i'll die alone or we'll die together."

‍ ‍ ‍"or you'll die like a good, obedient dog." sanzu commented, your words amusing him to no end. you glared at him from where you stood, your breathing heavy due to the laughter. you tried to compose yourself, wiping the remaining tears on the corner of your eyes when you heard the male chuckle once again. his eyes remained locked on yours as you regained your composure, a cold sneer formed on his lips. he grabbed onto your arm harshly, pulling you closer to himself with no intention of letting go anytime soon. he pressed his left hand over your chest and the other on your lower back, forcing you to stand close to him, almost touching. "you don't understand, y/n. you're mine now and no other soul could ever compare!"

‍ ‍ ‍you shuddered at the feel of his hand pressing hard against your skin causing your skin to burn under the touch. he squeezed harder, making you wince in pain. "put your arm down." there was a tone on rindou's voice which made your heart drop, the seriousness laced within was unmistakable, each syllable he spoke was firm and deep. as how fast the gun were pointed on your head, the fast it shifted to the pink-haired's head, you immediately understood what was about to occur. "put your arm the fuck down now or i won't hesitate to shoot you myself."

‍ ‍ ‍the pinkette stared intensely at the male before him, glaring daggers at his eyes for daring to make him angry. "betraying me, huh? and, here i was, thinking that we could become one happy best friends yet, you just had to ruin the mood, didn't you i've been treated like this my whole life, so it's nothing new." he scoffed, placing a finger under his chin as he observed the male standing before him. rindou narrowed his eyes slightly before a smile found itself forming on his lips.

‍ ‍ ‍as the two of them were preocuppied to each other, you took this chance to dig something under your gown. with one swift motion of your arm, you lifted your leg up and kicked the side of sanzu's waist, swiftly withdrew the pistol gun taped in your left leg. you quickly aimed it right between sanzu's eyes with as much strength you could muster, aiming it at him.

‍ ‍ ‍"rindou, get the hell out of here!" you cried.

‍ ‍ ‍a sinister smile spread across the pink-haired's male lips, he suddenly jumped on to you causing you both to topple over backwards. the gun fell from your grip, landing with an thud somewhere behind you. he pinned your arms above your head, leaning over to place one knee on top of your stomach as he held his own arm above your head. you struggled, trying to move away, but every movement was futile, since he was far too strong. it wasn't that long before he flied- getting kicked by the purple-haired away. he groaned softly when he hit the floor with a painful sounding 'thump', whilst rindou were quick to help you to stand up. "i shouldn't meddle in with your fight but he's dangerous!"

‍ ‍ ‍"shoot her, rindou." a cold authoritative voice echoed throughout the room. you looked over your shoulder to spot the pink-haired male, sitting comfortably with his legs crossed and hands folded underneath his chin while looking bored out of his mind. he continued to look at you with those lifeless green eyes, completely unfazed at the fact you had just attempted to kill him. he was watching the scene unfold like a movie, his interest piqued. "what a coward. you wouldn't dare, wouldn't you? just like how you dated her... klei. seriously? why are you always here to ruin everything? to take everything away from me? for fuck's sake, you never changed. you were the reason why y/n's twin sister died, you are in no rights of blaming me. oh well, maybe i did killed her but you were the reason why she was killed. she died because of your stupid decision to play your games with us, with all of us. and as for her sister and you... oh, the irony! did you take y/n for granted because she looks exactly like klei?"

‍ ‍ ‍there was a brief silence filled the room, the air became tense and cold, you could see the rage growing in rindou's purple irises, yet he said nothing as the silence went on. the tension was so thick, it was almost impossible to breath properly. "those informations are true but, i didn't ask for you to speak, nor did i want to hear you talk right now. shut the fuck up, before i decide to put a bullet right between your head. i've done it plenty of times already, don't test me." the purple-haired male growled, his fingers tightening around the grip of he gun.
you swallowed the lump in your throat. you weren't sure whether you should speak or not, it would only cause more chaos in the room, if you opened your mouth and gave a snarky remark.

‍ ‍ ‍"do it, anyway. kill her. after all, the sooner we're rid of her, the sooner we can get on with our lives. you know very well that the only reason why she's alive is because i wanted her to be, will you shoot her or shall i include your brother in this mess, as well? i'm sure mikey wil go ecstatic once he hear about this." he said in a quiet mocking tone, as if he had some kind of secret, you assumed that he probably did, considering the fact that had lived together for a lot of years. you felt your jaw clench tightly and you could hear the faint sound of your heartbeat pulsating rapidly through your ears. you couldn't do anything but stare blankly ahead, feeling numb and unable to react.

‍ ‍ ‍"the..." rindou choked on the word, the sudden realisation dawning on him like lightening striking down on earth. "the dream i had was sweet." a soft sob escaped from you as tears threatened to fall from your eyes once again, this time not because of anger and frustration, but because you were truly afraid. his hand trembled as he gripped onto his gun tighter, a tear escaping his eyes and sliding down his cheek. the sound of his heavy, uneven breaths filled the space, you could only watch him closely. you felt a pair of warm hands cupping your cheeks, gently lifting your head up to meet his gaze.

‍ ‍ ‍"i'm no match for your brother." you smiled, you closed your eyes tight, anticipating the worst, yet instead of feeling the pain in your stomach that you feared, it was met by the warmth of his lips against yours. it was a chaste kiss, nothing more than a simple peck on your lips. it lasted less than a second, yet it felt like an eternity to you. "if it means of saving anyone- your brother, kill me. leave him out of this mess. i'll accept the consequences for being the cause of it, please."

‍ ‍ ‍to love is to betray oneself, a phrase which seemed to echo inside your head, repeating the words repeatedly. it had haunted you for quite some time and it kept getting stronger day by day, reminding you of what you'd been willing to sacrifice to get him to love you, only to have it come to naught. "i-it's not like that... i can kill sanzu but, i'm scared. mikey will surely involve ran, he'll kill all of them. the way i know them, there is no way he would let them walk free."

‍ ‍ ‍"at the end of the day, i'll suffer the same fate."

‍ ‍ ‍"i don't want you to die..." rindou cried, his hands trying to run across his purple hair.

‍ ‍ ‍there was a long pause, sanzu could only chuckle at the cliché scene that was happening before his very eyes. he knew rindou loved you since the very beginning, the feeling was reciprocated but sanzu's ego was way bigger than that. his pride wouldn't let him accept the fact. however, the last thing he ever expected to happen was rindou confessing his feelings for you first. he never thought you would feel the same way, and yet, here you both were, crying and kissing each other despite knowing that you had betrayed him.

‍ ‍ ‍the purple-haired knuckles were white, caused by how tight his grip on the gun was. his breathing increased in speed and it began to become harder and harder for him to control himself. his vision started getting blurry, his vision slowly turning black. he felt his body begin to feel weak, but he knew it was due to the fact that adrenaline has ceased pumping through his veins due to his fear, making him dizzy and nauseous. last week, you were afraid of dying but today, you were ready to throw yourself into the jaws of death and face your fears, you didn't care about yourself anymore. even if it meant sacrificing yourself for everyone else; you were willing to give up your life just to ensure rindou's safety and happiness. the muzzle were right in front of you, one shot and you can kiss the death itself.

‍ ‍ ‍you closed your eyes as soon as his fingers were slowly squeezing the trigger, feeling your heart beat accelerating, your hands began shaking violently, yet still you remained calm as you stood perfectly still, not wanting to show any sign that could be seen by him. you waited for a second or two longer until a loud bang rang out, waiting for the pain to slowly visit you. it didn't, the gun was fired but you remained unscathed. you opened your eyes only to realise that everything had gone back to normal, except for the heavy breathing of the man in front of you. the blood began oozing from the purple-haired males stomach as you placed a shaky hand onto his injured abdomen, letting out a loud gasp. he didn't say anything, he didn't need to, his actions and facial expression spoke louder than words could ever convey. he removed your hand off his wound with a gentle sigh and pulled you into a hug, burying his head into your neck to avoid facing the reality that was slowly creeping back into him. you hugged him back as hard as you could, despite your shaking body. your eyes were wide, tears glistening through your cheeks whilst the emotion in your eyes were slowly vanishing. you tried calming your erratic breathing, trying to regain your composure, to stop yourself from falling apart.

‍ ‍ ‍"rindou, you stupid fuck!" yelling, voice were shaking as well as your hands. you could feel rindou holding onto you tightly, hugging you so tightly that you couldn't breathe properly anymore. he was gasping for every single breath, the pain was unbearable for him. he held you tightly, never wanting to let you go again.
"you promised... that you'll take me out on a date after this."

‍ ‍ ‍his voice were slowly loosing its sound when you heard his weak chuckle, still not wanting to pull away from the hug. "ah, i guess there's a slight problem along the way... i'm sorry i couldn't fulfill the promise i gave but, i have no regrets. no, erase that... i have one, a big fucking regret is that i won't be able to see your future without me... live a better life." a soft whimper left your lips when you realised what he meant. it took every ounce of strength you had to resist the urge to bursted into tears, the tears you desperately wanted to keep at bay. the grip he had on your back loosened as well as the life inside of his violet orbs. he pulled away slightly from the embrace, so he could look into your eyes, caressing your face lovingly with a thumb. the smile was evident on his face, you could see tears building up in his eyes as well. he leaned forward, his forehead resting on top of yours, as he whispered; "they say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. forgive me, y/n."

‍ ‍ ‍there it is. the fear you have yet to face happened, rindou's heavy eyelids were sealed before his hands fell on to the floor. you stared in shock, watching as he fell limp onto the ground, lifeless. the weight of his dead body fell onto you and you felt as if you'd collapse at any moment. the tears spilled down your cheeks and landed on his body, as you buried your face in the crook of his neck, taking in his scent, one last time.

‍ ‍ ‍the voices in your head were screaming, it was all a mess. they were all getting loud and they were going haywire, causing your head to spin. kill him. kill everyone. he has the motive, now. it's over. he's done it. kill. kill. kill. the voices screamed, their cries echoing throughout your mind. you squeezed your eyes shut, trying to block them out but you failed miserably, their voices becoming too much to handle. your mind was reeling and you felt as though there were needles pricking your brain as the pain spread all throughout your entire body.

‍ ‍ ‍after everything dawned on you, you broke apart from the embrace, and turned around to face the pink-haired male. gone was the sadness in your eyes, replaced by pure fury and hatred. the rage you felt coursed through your veins, boiling inside of you until the heat became unbearable, almost scorching you alive. the burning sensation it brought only amplified. you looked straight towards your target, who was now staring back at you with a smile etched within his features. the sight before you did not bother you, it did not matter who saw you, what mattered was only getting your revenge, and the only way to do that was to eliminate all those standing in your way. the pink-haired could tell that you were in rage, eyes were wide with no sparkle inside as you stood menacingly in front of him. he could see the hate, the anger and the desire of vengeance radiating off of yoi as well. your hand twitched as your fist tightened, you were furious, and that wasn't something you could easily hide.

‍ ‍ ‍"this is all your fucking fault!"

‍ ‍ ‍that night, three gunshots were fired.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38.9K 1.4K 27
٬٬ 東京卍リベンジャーズ ː ·  ·  ·  · ♡⃕ ִֶָ ՙՙKill me. I՚ll gladly close my eyes if it՚s you.՚՚ 國 ִֶָ ...
75K 1.8K 15
this story doesn't contain any smuts or any romantic relationships with other characters😊
1.4M 54K 78
Your vacation plans got ruined after your fiance decided to end your 6 year relationship. Angry and heartbroken, you decided to go on this vacation...
117K 4.1K 29
Another one night stand resulted in another pregnancy. Siblings both with the personality of a demon in disguise and a manipulator. After learning q...