Naomi

De BonaClese

Naomi is trapped in the bottom of a fishbowl, along with a stuffed cat, someone she rudely calls Starfish-boy... Mais

2/All that Glitters
3/Groped by a Rope
4/Starfish...boy?

1/Naomi

8 0 0
De BonaClese

I woke up this morning feeling backward, as if I'd been traveling all night long, through galaxies and star-dusted plains. It had been a restless night, the kind where you get tangled in the blankets and punch the pillow into animal shapes.

Crawling out of bed, I dressed and jerked the curtains open. Morning light caught the standing mirror, and I stood in front of it, fluffing my hair and pinching color into my cheeks.

At first everything seemed fine--except for my hair. It was a hopeless tangle even on the best of days. I was yanking on a knot when everything changed. The walls elongated and turned this eerie shade of green. The ceiling light flickered, dimmed, then exploded in a haze of hot yellow.

I yelped and stepped sideways, stubbing my toe. That hurt, and I plopped onto the mattress, cradling my foot. My big toe was bleeding, but it was the spray of gold glitter that stopped my breath. It was raining down from the light fixture, covering me in a sticky glaze that smelled sweet, like sugar donuts.

I pawed at my nose, my mouth, gagging and spitting. Rocking to my knees, I stood on the mattress, batting at the light fixture with a pillow, finally knocking it sideways. It belched and a hot gob of glitter landed on my left cheek, burning it. I jumped off the bed, my shriek swallowed by the thick sludge in my lungs. One more muffled cry and I fell silent, drifting into unconsciousness.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.6K 42 5
Now you gotta ask yourself. What would it be like to find out that the people you love and would die for, turn out to be self centered assholes who w...
20.1K 649 15
"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠." in which a mysterious yet obnoxious, dead girl has been following the unusual gr...
45.7K 1.2K 6
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
604K 7.7K 31
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...