Shea Butter Baby

De amorawrites18

After a one night stand with Adonis Creed, a 25 year old woman named Bria Stevens finds herself trying to fi... Mais

Face Claims
Beat it Up
Love Child
Location
Awkward Meetings
Donnie's Thoughts
Mama Mia
Confessions
Thank U, Next
Hard Ass
Fight Night
Recovery
Mutual Feelings
Lets Get Sensual
Vulnerable
Drunk in Love
Avenge Me
Never Have I Ever
Get Up 10
Falling For You
Till Death
Apple and Sunflower
Shrink
The Mourning After
A Little Bit of R&R
Two Can Play At That Game
Guilty
Chasing Waterfalls
Orange You Glad You Came?
Passing Time
Unexpected Blessings
Fresh Meat
Any Time, Any Place
Redemption
Killing Me Softly
For Old Times Sake
Reconcile
Ready or Not
Healed
Intimate
Bliss
Changes
Ultimatums
Cold Hearted
Something From Nothing
Secrets and Secret Santa
Normal
Feeling Blue
Space
Surprises
Healing
Pain and Gain
Denial
Monsoon
Wounds
Reflection
Broken
Willpower
Resentment
Awaken, My Love
Dancing With A Stranger
On Thin Ice
Just a Dream
Euphoria (Book Two)
That Awkward Moment Plug

Trying Times

9.9K 327 96
De amorawrites18

"Nigga What?" I blinked my eyes repeatedly trying to process what just happened.

"Bria, let me explain please..." he stepped closer to me.

"Nigga please fucking give me one good reason as to why you fucking left! You KNEW yet you had me alone during this pregnancy by MYSELF?!" I paced around the room, walking into the closet to put on my silk robe to cover up my body. After tying the belt around my waist, I exhaled standing in front of him waiting on him to respond.

He sighed and scratched the side of his arm. "Fuck, Bria I...I'm sorry okay? I didn't expect to fall in—," He sighed and redirected himself before he'd drop the inevitable 'L' bomb. "I thought you were just in it for the money at the time." He stuttered trying to get his words together.

"So you just thought I was some gold digging hoe? Hmn, is that what you thought of me?"

He rolled his eyes, scratched his head, and cleared his throat preparing himself for what he was about to say. "I'm not gonna lie, i did at first but you were so kind to me when I was in the hospital. I never experienced that type of love before not from anyone. I understand why you're mad and I'm sorry I'm just now telling you this. I was scared of becoming a father—"

"And you didn't think I was scared of becoming a mother? I NEEDED YOU! And you weren't there, I get it though I get it." I angrily laughed.

"We weren't two people in love that got together and made a baby, it was off of a one night stand. It was supposed to be just sex and then we never see each other again. But in that one night, within that amazing hour of having sex we somehow conceived a baby. I wasn't expecting a relationship from you, I didn't mean to sound thirsty or desperate I'd been single for about a year before I met you and you showed me some attention so I perused you." A few tears fell from the corners of my eyes which I quickly wiped away and continued.

"To be honest I don't even know why I kept Yara, I was traumatized about just the thought about getting an abortion. But what scared me the most was ending up just like my mother. My mother died from complications of giving birth to me and I never knew her. Yara gave me purpose and I have something to live for now, she brings me so much joy and I wish you could've experienced that joy with me while I was pregnant. That's all I wanted, Hearing her heartbeat, feeling her tiny foot prints in my stomach, watching my stomach morph and change as time went on... it was a beautiful experience and now you'll never know what it's like. I was in labor for several hours scared shitless and by myself I couldn't fucking coward out. You had that opportunity to experience what I had and you fucking blew it." I pushed my way through him to walk into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Adonis exhaled, feeling horrible for not being there with Bria when she needed him. Time and precious moments that he'd never get back or even experience. After feeling sorry for himself, he quickly pulled himself together and walked over to his dresser to pull out the drawer to find a pair of grey sweatpants. He quickly found a pair of grey Nike joggers and slipped them on before he'd go check on Yara and get her ready for the day.

———

As the day progressed, Donnie spent the day with Yara while Bria was at work at Rocky's gym. The two were now in the theater room sitting in a leather recliner watching home movies projected onto a screen in front of him. The movies were of his father and his adoptive mom in the eighties that he had made copies of the last time he was in LA before he moved to Philly.

"See that, that's your nana and papa." He pointed to the screen as she sat in his lap with his arm wrapped around her tiny upper half while her fingers were in her mouth.

"You favor papa." He chuckled to see that she was more interested in the remote in his hands than the video on the screen.

"He'd be so excited to meet you babygirl." Yara responded by making baby noises.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you and your momma when she was pregnant with you, you're the greatest gift that anyone's ever given me and I have your momma to thank for that." He hesitated and continued.

"Mama is pissed at me but I've got to make it right, I think I love that woman." Yara cooed in his arms responding as if she could communicate with him.

"I know daddy f'd up but daddy was scared I didn't know what to do so I panicked." She made a noise as if she was disappointed.

"Daddy's gotta make it right. But just know that daddy's always gonna have your back no matter what happens okay?" He lifted her up in the air and kissed her chubby cheeks causing her to laugh, revealing her dimples that looked just like his.

"Yeah, that's daddy's little princess." He chuckled.

———

After work, Bria stopped by a bar to decompress after a long day at work and to get a drink after her stressful morning with Donnie. When she walked into the bar, she saw her friend Sandra talking with her employees and sat down at the bar in a barstool and ordered her regular, 10 barbecue wings (all flats) and seasoned fries with a shot of Tennessee whiskey.

As she waited for her food she scrolled through her Instagram to find a recently posted photo of her and Donnie with their daughter in his arms.

After the photo was posted, fans quickly found her on Instagram causing her followers grow from 10k to 30k within just a few minutes.

Bria looked through her notifications to see the photo that was tagged and read the caption:

@DonnieCreed : @Bria_Steves this beautiful woman that you see in this photo is the love of my life. I know I don't really come public about my personal life and my affairs, but this woman saved my life. She's the strongest woman that I know & while I was in a coma after the Drago fight, she stayed with me every single day and nursed me back into good spirits and health even when she wasn't feeling her best all while taking care of our five month old daughter Yara Stevens Creed, the other LOML, I thank God for you every day and even when you're mad at me I pray for your happiness and peace. My Queen, thank you for being the mother of my first child, my princess you've changed my life for the better, I love you.

When I looked up from after viewing Donnie's post, several of the people in the restaurant noticed me from his Instagram post and I politely smiled and put my ear pods in to drown out the sound of the noisy people from the restaurant. I then looked back at the post that was open on the screen of my iphone, and double tapped the picture leaving a caption underneath the photo.

@Bria_Steves : 🌎🥰🤴🏾❤️

I was still upset over the argument that we had this morning and I didn't know how I felt about people knowing about my baby, who is in fact the daughter of a celebrity and was something that I had to get used to. I picked up my glass of whiskey that was placed in front of me by the bartender and cleared my throat before taking a shot, while I looked through his Instagram photos and watched his story which were a couple of videos of Yara laughing at something that he said.

Before I knew it, the server came back with my food and a drink refill and I politely smiled at him thanking him for my meal.

"Hey girl hey." Sandra walked over towards me and smiled.

"Hey boo excuse me, boss lady." I smiled.

"Hey girl, i hope your day was eventful." She smiled and hugged me around my shoulders. "I'm glad my bestie came to visit me at my restaurant today."

"Girl you know I had too after the shit that happened today, I need to vent and eat and this is the perfect place to do both." I chuckled.

"So, how does it feel to be famous? I saw the post. Is that one of the things you're worried about?" Sandra chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Girl, it feels the same and quite frankly I'm not sure how I feel about this, Donnie and I just got into a fight this morning and now he's trying to make it up with this sweet post. Nah, nigga I ain't dumb. I'm not worried about the extra attention I'm just worried about being in public with my daughter and her photos circulating around the Internet by his fan pages. Which I'm going to make Yara an Instagram baby, I should set up up a profile for her right now." I shook my head and bit into my wing, moaning at how good it tasted.

"You two got into a fight this morning? The videos looked cute though I'm surprised he just now posted a picture of her, but anyways.." She asked concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, im fine I'm just stressed about this whole thing." I said with my mouth full as I cleaned the bone.

"You wanna talk about it? I own the place so I can talk to my best friend if she needs me even though I'm working." She smiled and rubbed my shoulder.

"I don't need you worrying about me, I just need to talk things out with my boyfriend but anyways enough about me moping how are you and Jay?"

She smiled as she sat down next to me at the bar and screamed from excitement. "So tomorrow is our three year anniversary, and we've been talking about marriage a lot lately and I've been so excited about our date tomorrow that I got my hair done," she gestured to her new sew in.

"And I got my nails done just in case he asks me to marry him I got a fill in." She took out her hand and showed me her freshly manicured nails.

"They're pretty, I think those just might be your best nail set." I smiled.

"Thank you boo, I'm so excited for tomorrow I really am he means everything to me and I really hope you can feel this genuine love that I'm feeling right now with Donnie. You deserve it Bria, someone who treats you like a queen and is putting 110% into the relationship and just as much effort as you are, and it's just not you working hard for it. Donnie seems like a good man and I know he loves my niece he just has his flaws just like everyone else. I really hope you two work everything out." She smiles and hugs my shoulders while I eat my wings.

"Awee," I said with my mouth full.  "Thank you bestie you've got to call me the day after tomorrow and tell me EVERYTHING bitch." I laughed and took a swig of my whiskey.

"Oh, I was going to do that regardless and that meal is on me tell your server that your check is covered it's on the house." She smiled.

"Awe thank you, you know I can pay for it doll." I offered.

"I insist." Sandra smiled and took a fry off of my plate to eat it.

"Anyways if you need me to get some niggas to beat Donnie up for acting out or putting him into place, all I have to do is make one simple phone call."

"Sandra I'll handle everything when I get home.  Trust me, and if I need someone to straighten Adonis out, I'll call you." I chuckled with my mouth full.

"Sounds perfect and as much as I'd love to stay and chat, I've got to do rounds and make sure my staff doesn't burn down the place before the food critic comes in at seven. Tell my niece I said hey and that I love her, just like I love her mama.  Give her hugs and kisses for me love." She then got up to give me a hug before she left to check on the floor staff.

———

To say that I was physically exhausted was an understatement.  More like worn out, between the bathroom physical interaction between Donnie and I, the late nights and being up with Yara until she was asleep, and work, I looked forward to my weekend off relaxing and unwinding for a few days not having to deal with all of the drama and craziness that went on at the gym. 

As I walked across the carpeted floor up the stairs, I found Donnie in his gym working out in his home gym blasting music from his Amazon Alexa with Yara in her play pen bouncing up and down playing with the toys that were in it. She started babbling excitedly when she saw me through the net and clapped her hands together falling down on her bottom onto the soft mat.

"Hey, baby girl! Oh you hung out with daddy again today?" I smiled and walked closer to her and bent down to pick her up.

"Hey baby, hey were you a good girl for daddy today?" I looked up at Adonis who sat on down on the seat of his bench press with his legs spread apart, one on each side, dripping sweat from his workout the music that blasted from the gym was soon stopped when he told his Alexa to pause.

"Alexa, pause music." He spoke loud enough so that she could hear. 

"Pausing music."

"Hey," he sized me up as I was holding Yara in my arms.

"Hey..." My eyes followed the sweat droplets sliding down from his glistening abs, onto the seat of the bench press.  I quickly had to pull myself together and remembered that I was still upset at him from our argument this morning.

"I just wanted to apologize about this morning.  Baby I'm sorry for just now telling you that I knew you were pregnant and not only that but leaving you in your pregnancy alone.  I missed precious moments that I can never get back but I vow till the day that I die, that I will always be here for you and Yara." He spoke up and continued.

"You two are my world and I can't imagine living without you two in it, we shouldn't go to bed fighting and arguing and I know it's going to take some time for you to swallow this information but I'm asking you to please forgive me.  Please forgive me, for being a coward and running away from my problems, please forgive me for not stepping up and being a man and accusing you for using me for money.  I really truly care about you Bria and being with you these last few weeks as a couple, helped me realize that I know you were meant for me. We were meant for each other." He hesitated to use his towel that was around his neck to take it off and wipe the sweat dripping off of his forehead.

Yara clung onto me as I held her in my arms listening to her father talk. She reached her tiny hand towards my earring and yanked my hoop down fascinated by it.

"Baby girl don't pull mommy's earring." I took out my ear ring to rub the pain out of my ear.

"You don't have to say anything now but I just wanted you to know how I feel and that I'm sorry.  I don't want to make the same mistakes that my father made I'm owning up to my mistakes and I hope that one day, you could forgive me."

"I've got to go shower, the guys and I are going out tonight to see a show.  You can come if you want, it was originally supposed to be a group date but I don't know if you'd want to go with me because we got into an argument this morning." He sighed and got up, swinging his legs around the bench to get up instantly feeling everything he worked on during his intense workout and hissed at his soreness.

"I'll be in the shower." He walked towards me and kissed my cheek and Yara's before walking across the hall towards the master bathroom.

Sorry if there's any minor mistakes.

Y'all think Bria is going to forgive him or hold a grudge against him?

Did Donnie put enough effort towards his apology?

How do y'all feel about Donnie revealing Yara to millions of people without Bria's consent?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

66.5K 2K 28
ion know how to write a description but anyways.., enjoy my book :^ !
181K 6.4K 24
She was tired of being hidden. He was tired of not being heard. They were tired of not being respected. Everyone deserves love
45.1K 1.5K 20
Florian Munteanu Short Story. When Bria Drew, an ambitious, budding screenwriter, lands a job as the the production assistant on the set of Creed II...
3.2K 90 33
🤪read to find out