"its not you its me" (Bendy x...

By miromaraa

After being abused by their father for 5 years bendy and Boris were saved and were adopted by their uncle hen... More

becoming a monster
getting saved
our new home
my bully
our project
making a friend
forbidden questions
answers
losing a friend
Is this what love feels like?
I'm sorry
sick as a dog
Confessions
Pictures
First kiss
Sleepover
Sleepover pt: 2
Who is she?
HOLY SHI-
Rumors
Brain washing
Breakup
He's gone!?
Last breath
The truth
Ink illness
Suspended
The monster
Saving them
Shocking news
Oof (not a chapter)

*awkward...*

653 22 14
By miromaraa

Smut warning!!!
No one's POV

After a short walk bendy and cuphead arrived at cupheads home and decided to watch a movie together. Eventually after a lot of arguing they both settled on a horror movie. Even though bendy was a little scared he figured it wasn't going to be that scary.

1 hour into the movie

Bendys POV

I closed my eyes and covered my nonexistent ears to try to cancel out the noise of the horrible bloody murder happening on the TV screen. "Ew, ew, ew!" I thought as I saw a body being dragged into a field. While glancing over at cuphead I noticed that this fucker was asleep. "How is he able to sleep through this?". I grabbed a pillow and buried my face into it to spare myself from the horror movie but after a few seconds I felt something leaning on me, It was cuphead. My face turned a bright red "fuck, how do I get out of this!?". I tried to move him out the way but he wouldn't budge so I tried moving myself out the way without making him wake up but it failed. I accidentally tripped and fell over and knocked over a glass that shattered when it hit the floor. Cuphead jolted up and rubbed his eyes then looked over to me.
Bendy: "I-im sorry, I didn't m-mean to!"
Cuphead: "bendy relax, its ok"
Bendy: "r-really?"
Cuphead: "yeah, I can clean this up in a second"
I nervously sat on the couch while cup cleaned up. After he finished I got up and accidentally tripped again but this time I caused cuphead to fall down with me and we both ended up in a position where i was pinned to the floor and cup was on top of me. Me and cuphead blushed and we stayed that way for a few seconds before I got up.
Bendy: "I-im sorry, I s-should go home now a-anyways..."
Cuphead: "o-ok, bye"
I quickly walked out the door and went about two houses away from cupheads before leaning on a tree to catch my breath.
"Ok what was that about!?, why'd I get so nervous when the leaned on me and why was I so clumsy?". I sighed and looked over at a puddle from yesterday's rain to see my face. I was still blushing a deep red. I groaned and continued going back to my house. "That was awkward" I thought as a walked.

Cupheads POV

I stood frozen in place for a few minutes trying to wrap my head around what happened. I could clearly tell that bendy was extremely flustered and to be honest it was kinda cute. I still cant forget how defenseless he was just thinking  about it made my heart flutter. "Wait no I need to get rid of this crush, I mean what'll happen when everyone else finds out, just remember cuphead you don't care about him". I sighed and headed to my room then I flipped onto the bed. I continued to think about bendy until I felt my pants get tighter and tighter with every thought.
I looked down and noticed my growing boner. "Goddamn it what a great time to get a boner!" I thought as I got up. I was definitely not going to masterbate with my little brother mugs in the house especially when he has a habit of bursting into rooms unexpectedly. I went down the hallway until I was at mugs  room.
Cup: "bro? are ya in there?"
There was no answer only a sound of faint snoring coming from the room. Even though it seemed like he was asleep I peeked through the door anyway just to make sure and thankfully he was asleep. I went back to my room and locked the door then pulled off my pants, my member springed out and I carefully spreaded some lotion onto it then began to rub the tip of it which made me moan but I my hair that fell over my eye to keep quiet. I continued doing this until I came with a small moan. While sighing I changed into new pants and underwear then went back to the living room to watch TV. I hated myself for doing that but I also loved it and I kinda wanted bendy to do that with me. "Being in love is weird".

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.5K 29
Cuphead was the most popular person in school (keyword WAS). He used to be the team Captain in football, and every girl would swoon over him. ...
63.6K 1.7K 21
Bendy moves to a new town hoping to start a new life. New to school he can't make any friends. Then Cup comes and bullies him, a reason Bendy can't u...
650 20 22
After longs years, Cuphead starts to miss classes and stay quietly sad. too sad. he stopped talking with friends and even his Brother Mugman, a long...
34.3K 1.3K 55
This takes place in a mesh of the game universes. In this AU after Cuphead and Mugman defeated the Devil all demons were forced into hell, including...