A Dragon Rider's Element

Por Trash_Queen_33

When dark armies and evils of the past awaken in the 21st century, anicent powers choose four new dragon ride... Mais

Dreams and Dragons ( 1 )
The Egg ( 2 )
One Hit K.O ( 3 )
Sardis ( 4 )
Athena ( 5 )
Alex ( 6 )
Sparing with Ty ( 7 )
Librarians ( 8 )
Kill it with Fire ( 9 )
Elemental ( 10 )
Wildfire ( 11 )
Beautiful Dreams ( 12 )
Deadly Nightmares ( 13 )
A Cruel Past ( 14 )
Taking Flight ( 15 )
The 4th Rider ( 16 )
Delicate Storms ( 17 )
My Saviors in Blue and Ivory ( 18 )
I Hate Plants ( 19 )
This is why I Don't Socialize ( 20 )
Thunder and Lightning ( 21 )
The Void ( 22 )
The Dual ( 23 )
Lies ( 24 )
Stepping Stones ( 25 )
Don't Forget The Sun ( 26 )
The Vacuo ( 28 )
Fires and Shadows ( 29 )
A Life For A Life ( 30 )
Fires Brun At Midnight ( 31 )
Arial Battle Royal ( 32 )
Hotel Ecstasy ( 33 )
Scars ( 34 )
The Search ( 35 )
Orthrus ( 36 )
Friendly Fire ( 37 )
Jail Break ( 38 )
Desert Snowball Fight ( 39 )
Kyra's Library ( 40 )
The Gift ( 41 )
Death of Dreams ( 42 )
Eyes On The Horizon ( 43 )
The Beginning Of The End ( 44 )
Bad Dog ( 45 )
Ophelia ( 46 )
The Awakening ( 47 )
The Black Knight ( 48 )
Me and My Shadow ( 49 )
The Fall of Thunder ( 50 )
The Final Dawn ( 51 )
Only One King ( 52 )
How We Fall ( 53 )
Confessions ( 54 )

Tenaglia ( 27 )

4.2K 214 6
Por Trash_Queen_33

I yawned as woke up from my visit from the dreamscape. Sardis words still fresh in my mind. One of the riders that I have trained with for only a month but felt like a lifetime. One of them was selling us out to Zeref. I felt sad knowing this but that soon turned to anger as I realized that the person was the one that poisoned Ty.

The ended of my hair flicked into flame because of my anger. But it faded as Athena nuzzled me and my anger dissipated.

"Welcome, back. So how was the dreamscape?"

"How'd you know."

"You're my rider you can't go anywhere without me know."

"Good, to know because we got a problem."

I filled Athena in on what Sardis had told me during my visit to the dreamscape.

She growled when I told her about the rider working with Zeref.

"I think we both know who it is", She hissed.

"I know, but we can't act on a hunch", I stated.

"Then we have to watch him."

"Agreed."

I got from my place on the ground. I scanned the area to see the rest of the team still asleep. I slowly walked over to Ty carefully not wake Raikou. I kneed down next to Ty to check on him.

Ty was still a deathly pale and his eyes a dull blue. His breath was dry and rash as he struggled to breath. His fever was still high even by my standers.

I brushed stay strands of his blonde hair off of his face. He slowly leaned into my touch. He groaned as his eyes weakly opened. Ty looked at me and smiled weakly.

"Hey", he said hoarsely.

"How are you feeling?", I asked as I felt his head for a fever.

"Worse than I look", he coughed.

"Then you need to rest and regain your strength the others need you."

"Where are we?", He asked ignoring my respect for him to rest.

"What did I just say", I sighed before answering," Were on the edge of Ireland about to cross the Atlantic."

"So your heading to Tenaglia."

"Yes."

"Sorry I couldn't be of more help." He said with sadness as he began coughing again.

I held him as he did his head in my lap. He soon stopped as I ran my hands through his soft hair gently. He closed his eyes as I did taking in the feeling. There was a time of silence before I spoke.

"I talked with your brother.", I said tried to cheer him up.

His eyes shot open and his tired to get up but the pain stopped him putting right back into my lap.

"When. How."

"Just a while ago in the dreamscape."

He smiled at my words.

"That's him alright. Dreamscape magic is one of his favorites. What did he say?"

I thought if I should tell him about the rider working with Zeref, but I decided against it. He has to rest. Telling him would only make him stressed. So I lied, well it wasn't a complete lie only a half-truth.

"Asked if you were well. He knows what happened."

"He shouldn't worry about me. My magic will return soon along with my strength."

"He's not worried he said you're strong."

"Not as strong as I like to be."

"Everyone always wishes, they could be stronger."

It was silent again between us as I continued to run my hands through his hair.

"Did he say anything else?"

"No", I lied.

"How are you hold up?"

" I'm fine. I can handle the others. You don't have to worry."

"But-" He began before I cut him off.

"No, buts besides you need to rest.", I scolded.

"Alright, just promise me you'll be careful."

"I Promise."

Ty smiled softly before he let his eyes fall closed and almost eminently fall asleep in my lap. After I was sure he was asleep I quickly moved him off of me and left to walk the others.

When the others were fully awake we packed up and head across the Atlantic. The asleep Ty rode with me. As the others took off something caught my eye and my me smirk.

Jason had a huge bruise on the right side of his face and a matching black eye to match. I bruise even took shape to look like a hand.

My hand.

I laughed silently as Athena and I took off into the sky feeling proud of myself. The flight wasn't too long, but the saltie smell of the ocean air relaxed me.

We landed and the others stood next to their dragons waiting for orders, I dismounted and made Ty comfortable on the ground. While Raikou stood guard by his sleeping rider.

"Alright, What's the game plan?"Alex asked.

"Our goal is to find Tenaglia and fast."

Roy raised his hand awkwardly and looked at me.

I sighed deeply as I looked at him.

"Yes, Roy."

"Hmm... I'm new to this but how do we find her?"

"Dragons have a good sense of smell we follow them."

"Oh."

"Athena got anything."

"It's faint but I can smell her. She must be underground."

"Lead the way."

Athena walked away with her nose in the air. The others and I followed close behind her.

We walked through the tree quickly, to kept up with her. We had to leave Ty behind but I knew he was safe with Raikou.

We came to an opening in the rocks of a hill that went deep into the earth. The hole was big enough for a person to walk into fine, but the dragons were too big.

"Alright, we have to make this quick the dragons will stay here. Why we find Tenaglia."

The others agree and told their dragons to say.

I asked Athena to keep an eye out for Zeref and his soldiers and to tell me if they were close. She agreed as she rubbed her head against me.

"Stay safe."

"I will," I promised.

The others and I walked into the small cave opening. I was first followed by Alex then Roy and Jason.

I lite a fire in my hand and held it up to light the dack and wet cave.

We walked for a while more before Roy broke the spoke.

"This is my life now. I have climbed this hill and know I will die upon it." He panted.

"Shut up. We've only been walking for twenty minutes.", Alex scolded.

Then the cave walls shock and loud rumbling was heard above us.

"Earthquake? ", Jason question.

"They're here."

"We need to keep mo-" I started but was cut off when the ground under me crumbled causing me to fall.

I heard the others call out as the fell deeper. I was slammed into the cave wall as the sharp rocks sliced my arms and legs.

I hit the ground harshly as the world was still spinning. I laid in the darkness from some time as I tried to catch my breath.

When I did I lit a fire in my hand and look over myself.

I was cover in blood and my clothes were ripped in most places, but the worst part was my leg. It was bent at a funny angle and was socked in blood. I could tell it was broken.

Then I hear a low rumbling that almost sound like a laugh. I looked at the direction of the noise and saw a huge elegant green dragon staring back at me.

Tenaglia.

"That was some fall. Are you alright?"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

172K 10.4K 60
As a Dragon Rider with newly acquired mage abilities, Norah Crimson is trying to find her place in the world. But her self-discovery will have to wai...
2.6K 112 67
A humble potion-maker with barely a token to her name. A bright, responsible daughter as well as a caring sister. A girl with big aspirations and a f...
3.6M 68.3K 23
There was a time when the king of the human world raged war between humans and dragonkind, forcing their rulers to seal the portal between both world...
149K 8.1K 53
Under the rule of a Dragon Riders and Magicians, young 14 year old Thea finds herself pulled into the Dragon Riders world. After her brother dies she...