BOSS UNDERCOVER PART TWO

De Vampirefangsrules

Published with Limitless Publishing 2018. Book two in the Boss Undercover Series. When it comes to money, i... Mais

PRE-ORDER NOW!
BOSS UNDERCOVER IS NOW #LIVE
FREE E-BOOK!

COVER REVEAL!

2.3K 33 5
De Vampirefangsrules

SURPRISE!

BOSS UNDERCOVER PART TWO! DO YOU LIKE THE COVER? I THINK IT'S AWESOME! OUR ZACK BENSON IS LOOKING SHARP! IT'S GOT A SUPERHERO FEEL TO IT! AND DON'T FORGET THE ORIGINAL BOOK HAS BEEN TWEAKED!

BUT TO ANSWER THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION YOU MIGHT HAVE:

IS THIS GOING TO BE AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD?

ANSWER:  Unfortunately, I won't be able to publish the book on Wattpad  because of rights and now that the series is actually published BUT

If you guys could show me some support or want to then the book will be available for purchase on 18th December! And preorder is set for 8th December! It will be made available as kindle version (which is a lot cheaper!) and paperback!

SO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!

MUCH LOVE,
VAMP

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

278K 32K 81
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
447K 26.1K 43
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
4.6M 290K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
924K 55.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...