Assassins Creed oneshots and...

By cherryfic_writer

This is a fanfic about assassins, any characters will be from the assassins creed only, these can be onshots... More

Modern-Ezio x reader
father connor x child reader

Altair x reader

286 3 0
By cherryfic_writer

Y/N's POV
It was morning and you were out practicing with malik, he was your mentor for the day or maybe until you rank up. As you were sparring with him a figure were beside him, "Malik i need information on my next target" the figure said, "just wait a minute Altair I am sparring with Y/N, well if you like you could spar with her for a moment while I go to my desk" Malik said and left to his desk, I was with Altair the youngest master assassin, I was nervous but he looked at me and he looked like he was going to spar with me, "uhh Y/N was it? Well lets see what Malik has taught you" and with that he lunges forward and I moved he raised his hand to knock me but I blocked it, then he foot went under me and I fell, "nice movements but still need practice" Altair said and offered a hand I took it and I was hoisted up I was gonna go inside but I couldnt and I saw Altair grabbed my hand firmly, I was nervous because I dont know what he wants with me and after a while Malik came back, Altair let go of my hand and talked with Malik, I went inside to my room and laid on my bed and after a few minutes I was asleep.

(part one done)
(243 words counted)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...