An Idol Inlove With An Idol...

็”ฑ BoystoryBOSS

I hope you like my story. I know that theres a lot of Zeyu stans out there so this is for you. P.S. my biases... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐Ÿ’–~ INTODUCTION ~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~ Chapter 1 ~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~ Chapter 2 ~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~ Chapter 3 ~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~ Chapter 4 ~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEYU ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ž~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~ Chapter 6 ~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~ Chapter 7 ~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– 500+ reads ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’– HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~ Chapter 8 ~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•1K๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–~ Chapter 9 ~๐Ÿ’–
๐Ÿ’–โœจHappy New Yearrrrrโœจ๐Ÿ’–
Sorryyyyyyyyyyy

๐Ÿ’–~ Chapter 5 ~๐Ÿ’–

1.1K 21 16
็”ฑ BoystoryBOSS

Me and Y/N are having a good chat actually about our daily life. I EVEN MANAGED TO GET HER PHONE NUMBER!!...and ofcourse I gave mine as well.

Finally the rest of our members went to sit at the table and somehow they had a teasing grin on their faces.

Zeyu:What are you all looking at?

All except Zeyu and Y/N: You two 😏

Y/N:Uhhh......

Everyone is now seated at the table

Y/N's POV

Mingxie: soooo~~~ how did it go~~?

Y/N: I.was.freakin.nervous....but luckily I managed to hide my fangirl side and also to not blush.I EVEN HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER!!!!

Mingxie: I cant believe that you actually managed it ate from all of the things that make you fan girl this might the first time you hid it 😂.

Y/N:Whatever Mingxie atleast its worth it

(A/N:if you are wondering...yes they are infront of Zeyu but they are talking in tagalog so that the boys wont understand)

Mingrui: Its really hard to communicate with you girls since we dont speak your native languange.

(A/N: Correction the girls actually speak English,Tagalog,Korean, and Chinese.They are also speaking Chinese in this story)

Dorothy: Oh Mingrui 😂 if you want we can teach you.

Mingrui: Really ?

Zihao: Hey what about us.

Yuji:We can teach all of you if you want.

Xinlong:Coollll

Osani:Im done eating!

Kasandrea: That was fast.

Mingrui: Im done eating too!!

Zeyu:You guys really eat fast.

Osani:Well,thats us.

The manager went to us and said.

Manager:All of you will live in a dorm both BOY STORY and GIRL STORY. There will be two bedrooms per group so there will be 3 people per room.
Group leaders,you are incharge for assigning your members. All of you can go back to your places and start packing we will meet at the same dance room you went this morning.

All: hao de

All of us went back to our places.

Y/N: eomma im home !!

Mom: Ahh agiii(baby)

Taehyung: Hello shortcake !

Y/N: Yahh stop

Mom: What are you doing here ? I thought you were at practice

Y/N: Actually eomma our manager said we are going to live at a dorm, im getting my stuff so I can move it there.

Mom:My agi is finally growing up.

Y/N: I will visit here all the time when im not busy so you can have company.

Mom: your so sweet,by the way we are going to have dinner at the Grand Felise Restaurant. We will have a family dinner together since your brother is back home.

Y/N: what about the dinner of BOY STORY and GIRL STORY we are going to have later ?

Mom: Dont worry your dad talked to JYP that we will have a family dinner.

Y/N: Oh ok, I better get my stuff ready so that I can bring it in the dormitory.

Mom: Taehyung will help you with your stuff. Aww im gonna miss you so much *kisses forehead*

Y/N: Dont worry mom im gonna visit still you know.

I went upstairs so that I can pack my things.I packed my dresses, pajamas, shirts, shorts, and other clothes.I brought my merch and a picture of our family and other things.

Y/N:Eomma im ready!

Mom: Taehyung-ahhh help Y/N with her stuff.

Taehyung: Lets go little sis.

Y/N: What are we going to ride?

Taehyung: my car is it not obvious

Y/N: YOU HAVE A CAR ?!?!!??!?

Taehyung: Yup now lets go

TIME SKIP*

Osani: ATE YOUR HEREEEEEE!!!!!!!

Y/N: Hi Osani

Kasandrea:Where are all your stuff ?

Y/N: Its with Taehyung oppa downstairs.

Kasandrea: So your going to the dorm with Taehyung oppa ?

Y/N: no silly 😂 Im going with you guys Taehyung already knows the dorms near hear. Besides the manager told him the place.

Kasandrea: ohhhh I see

Y/N: Its just the 7 of us still ?

Zeyu: Yup sure is

Mingxie: Beep beep beep alert alert

Osani/Mingxie/Kasandrea- giggles*

Y/N: wowww -_- you guys are thankful that I dont go coco😑

Shuyang: So it is true you do not go coco over these such things.

Y/N: Uhhh.... pardon ?

Shuyang: Oh its nothing.

Y/N: I see.......😶😶

Mingrui: What do you guys think will the dorm look like?

Osani: ITS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!

Y/N:beep beep alert alert 🙄🙄

Osani: jinjja ?? 😐(really)

Y/N: Well you know what they say, karma gets you 😂 *giggles with Kasandrea and Mingxie*

Shuyang:Woahh jie who taught you to be savage ?

Y/N: Actually my sister Jennie taught me a little of being savage 😂. But dont worry about it its just simple jokes.

Mingrui: You must be really lucky since you have siblings that are kpop idols and also the thing that you were adopted by the CEO of SM.

Y/N:Well you sometimes get a little lonely since your mostly alone all the time.

Kasandrea: Anyways, Yuji and Dorothy are coming.

*Yuji & Dorothy opening the door*

Yuji: WE ARE HERE !!!

Mingxie: What took you so long ates ??

Dorothy: We went into a convenient store to get some snacks for the dorm, that includes us and the boys.

Y/N: Did you buy Pringles ? ( idk if its available in Korea 😂)

Yuji: Yup sure did.

Shuyang: Wait jie, you like pringles?

Y/N: I dont like them, I LOVE them.

Shuyang: Oh thats great because Zeyu also loves pringles.

Zeyu:SHUYANG!!

Shuyang: Ooopss my bad....

Y/N: Zeyu dont get mad over Shuyang its not that big of a deal anyways.

Zeyu: I guess......your right.

All except Zeyu & Y/N: Yieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee OUR SHIP IS SHIPPINGGGG💖💖💞

Zeyu & Y/N: Please stop 😑😐

Dorothy:EEEEKKKKKK OOOHHHHH MAAAAAAA GHHEEEEDDDDD

Kasandrea: I think we should stop now or these two will look like a red tomato 😂😂.

Kasandrea: Anyways, actually Shuyang, she has been addicted to that kind of food since she was 4.

Zeyu:You two have known each other?

Y/N: Well yeah, since Unnie Rosé is her step cousin.We have been bestfriends for more than 10 years.

Zeyu: Well thats a strong friendship bond.

Y/N:Sure is.

Osani:MY SHIP IS NEVER GOING TO ENDDD HIHIHIHIHIHI

Dorothy: Ehem you two love birds can chit chat there but mind asking me where are the three boys ? Are they always this late?

Mingrui: Actually jie they take to prepare more longer than girls, if your going somewhere with either of those 3 ,try telling them about 2-3 more hours early to prepare. Trust me if you told them that were going to go somewhere at 9AM in the morning they will end up arriving at 10-11AM.

Yuji:Now I see why 😑
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OHMYGHADOHMYGHADOHMYGHADOHMYGHAD IM SOOOOOOO SO SOOORRYYYYYYY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOOO LONGGGG.I JUST RECENTLY OPENED MY WATTPAD AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ readss🎉🎉👑💞💞.

I actually did not open my wattpad for so long. I will try to update my BOYSTORY IMAGINES book (if you havent heard of it plss read it)this week or next week. I am still working on the Zeyu one plus its really a long story so maybe I have to make a part two of it but I will give the title for the Zeyu imagine in my other book.

The title is..............Wo Ai Ni 💖.

And also I am currently and I am going to be mostly using my ipad for my wattoad stories since I lost my phone.Yup its kinda sad but I hope I can find it it been days and it still not found.

And also a reminder if you dont get it at the end part, I added some lines to it cuz like why not 😂. Congrats to the people who can still understand it but I tried to make the end part understandable so yeahhh.

This is gonna be so long and some people would not read this but to those who did wow I cant believe you still read this you get a crown 👑 for that.Anyways thats it for now byeeeeeee💖💖💗💞.
________________________________________________
Word count - 1370 words

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

306K 17.5K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
FEELS LIKE โœท KATE MARTIN ็”ฑ โ„’

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

216K 5.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.1M 110K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...