Mafia Boss✔ [Editing]

Da Holywater_jungkook

"It all makes sense now.." he spoke "All this time I thought it was family members but it was you that was gi... Altro

Mafia Boss | Prologue
[1] The Unexpected Meeting
[2] Becoming his fiance?
[3] Escape.
[3] Escape. CONTINUED
[4] A small feeling
[5] First Date
[6] 3 Words
[7] Is this the end?
[8] Suicidal to happy
[9] Once Again
[10] Lost
[11] Goobye Forever?
[12] A secret
[13] A sparkle of hope
[14] The truth
[16] Love still lives
[17] Tears
Ending!!!
My other books
Extra chapter 1🔞
Extra Chapter 2🔞
Extra Chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
Extra chapter 5
Extra chapter 6
Extra chapter 7
Extra chapter 8
Extra chapter 9
Connected Chapters

[15] My turn

3.6K 142 4
Da Holywater_jungkook

            M A F I A   B O S S

    C H A P T E R   F I F T E E N
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time...

A girl was born to a couple...

But they were both in their early teens...

So they decided to give her up for adoption...

Her name was Rosabella...

She was adopted into a rich family...

Who turned out to be the Mafia...

The Mafia Boss at that time...

Oath to make Rosa the next Boss...

More than a decade later... 

Two grandsons were born to the Boss, Taehyung and Jimin...

Taehyung and Jimin. Arguments rose up on who should be the Boss after Rosabella...

The Boss left it on Rosabella to decide who it would be...

Jimin's dad tried to fool her into thinking she should pass the crown to Jimin...

She being no more than 12 had already made up her mind. It would be Taehyung...

Mr. Park had found out about her real mother and father...

And had decided to kill them, which he did...

But he didn't know they had another daughter, Y/n...

Y/n grew up with her grandparents. Not knowing the truth...

Sixteen years later, she met Taehyung...

And that was the unexpected beginning of everything...
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                  .      ⁺        ⁺  

.
.
.
..

.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   

                   .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .

   .      ⁺  
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

You were trying your best to cross the car which was at a small distance. The black car just kept getting faster and faster. It was becoming hard to keep up with.

Jimin was driving it. As soon as he left the mansion, he got into the car and have been like this way for like 30 minutes now.

And you, ever since have been trying to stop him. You were worried. He was upset and he could do anything. You were pretty sure that he knew it was you who chasing him. At least that's what you thought.

There it goes, another red light ran. Both of you had been breaking signals continuously, and breaking traffic rules. |

The police could follow up any moment now. But that didn't bother you at all. You were sweating a lot so you took off your jacket. The whole situation was shocking and sudden for you and him.

You made the go to it's maximum, finally, you crossed his car, you could see his face. He wasn't crying or anything. 

You pulled the breaks and drifted your blue car, which stopped. Right in front of the moving black. Jimin also pulled the breaks making his car stop. which made a large screeching sound. You got out of the car and so did he.

You both shut the door at the same time but his sound was louder as he applied more force. He must be aggressive right now.

"Jimin...."

"Y/n, I'm okay....I'm fine" he lied

"I can tell your not, I'm sorry...sorry for what happened" you rolled his eyes "I don't like it when people pity me," He said darkly "I'm not, look I tried to sto-----"

"You should not have" He cut you off "It's not like I never expected this, I was ready to lose someone I love" he ran a hand through his hair "Don't you see? Everyone in this Mafia world had been through this." |"I know that Rosabella's parents were killed. Taehyung's mom and dad also died like that. And you, your grandparents were also killed in cold blood. By who? My Father!!!!!" He was losing it now. There was no one around he had his hands on both sides of his head.

He was shouting the whole time and you could see his veins around his neck. He was taking steps back. "So what if he died!?!? He made your life a living hell! not only yours but Taehyung's also!!!!" He stared deeply into your eyes.

"Y/n, Taehyung was not the bad guy, he never was. Maybe he did all sorts of shit. But it wasn't his fault. Y/n forgive him, and forget everything." Forget everything and move on? How many times had that term repeated in your life. A lot.

No matter how many times you tried to forget everything, something would always happen and you basically got into the same place you used to be. The first time you tried to move on, you with Suga, sure he helped you a lot. He got you to the top but all in vain.

Your life changed a lot but in the end, you met Taehyung again at the party, and all the drama started again. The second time Rosabella and Jimin helped you to the point they faked your death and made you a different person. But for what? In the end, you were back at the same position you started. The past 10 years of your life had been a game.

You tried not to get emotional but failed immediately, stopping the tears from coming out of your eyes. You stepped closer to Jimin.

"No Jimin, I'm not gonna forget anything. I'll face the truth. I'll remember each and every shitty thing I've gone through and become stronger. I'll be alive again. I'm going to be 'me' again. I just need time. But right now-" you hold his shoulder "My friend is weak, just let me help you" You look at him with hopeful eyes.

He just stared deep into your eyes and suddenly he snatched your hand off his shoulder with force. You were in shock. He lowered his head and started to scream, in anger and frustration. You couldn't figure out what was wrong.

"Jimin please stop..." you were sobbing at this point

"YOU DON"T GET IT!" He screamed he panted 

(Y'all Here is a warning if you on a bus or train or in public...good luck!)

"You, I've always been in love with you. Taking you out there, I thought you might, just might also fall in love with me. If you had only accepted me, we could've lived in peace, the four of us! I thought we could escape this ugly world, this world which is so, so wrong. Of course, I was wrong. Believe it or not you still had Taehyung in your heart, you always did." He RAn his hands through his hair.

"I'm not even angry or disappointed in you. I'm angry at my own self. Why did I have such useless hope, Why did I even expect something like that." You just stared at him, eyes wide and red from crying.

"J-Jimin I-I really didn't know. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings" You look down try to steady your breathing.

You reached for his hand with the intention to comfort him but he grabbed your shoulders and kind of banged you against the car. Okay, this was a bit scary. He had never been like this before. His eyes were really dark. His face only centimeters away from yours.

"I won't be able to control myself now...Stay away from me"

With that, he slammed his hands on the metal of the car once again which made you shut your eyes.

And then he walked away towards his car. His gaze never leaving you. And he drove off. You let out a huge breath and wiped all the sweat off your forehead. You congratulated yourself. Your life has another problem now. Soon you were convinced that JImin needed some time alone to cool up his mind.

You were way too distracted in your thoughts to realize when police came and took you in their car. 

You were in the questioning room tapping your feet continuously on the floor. Great, these police officers kept questioning you about your family or something like that. Which you didn't have.

At first, you thought about showing them the mafia ID Taehyung had given you but your dumbass forgot it in the jacket which was in the car out there.

"Look, Miss, You have broken way too many rules. Give us a contact number of a friend or someone so they could find you a lawyer-" You rolled your eyes and cut off the officer

"Look I don't have any friends you could call, at least not right now" He sighed

"Then any family member? co-worker? where do you live?" He tried

"Listen. I know Kim Taehyung. I'm....close with the Mafia"

"Mafia?? If you were someone important from the Mafia then you would have some kind of proof at least" He crossed his arms across his chest leaning back in his chair "And as far as it concerns Kim Taehyung. What are you to him? If your a girl who had a one night stand with him, then that doesn't matter. There are many girls out there like that." You scoffed

"You losers never change" you let out a small laugh "You were actually willing to let me go if I was from the Mafia?" And the man gulped

"O-Of course not! we're here for justice! That's it. You're staying in the cell until someone steps in your case-"

"What is going on?" Your gaze went to where the voice came from "Sir, we got a cocky one here" 

"Is that so?" He stepped forward and you tilted your head a little

"Jeon Jungkook." you smiled

"Oh, you know my name?" He said not looking at you but at your file "I guess I must be famous"

"Sure you are Mr. Winky."

After a couple of seconds, he looked at you with wide eyes and closed the file. You couldn't help but smile more at his priceless reaction.

( reminder it's 12 in the morning and I'm writing this. too lazy to write flashback but basically Jungkook was the officer was the one who always dealt with you when you were younger bc of you smoking, drinking underage, fighting, and skipping school. His personality is 2 faced one second he nice to you the next second he lie and break your trust smthing like that. also he got the name mr. winky cause everytime you left the policestation he would wink at you.)

"No way, are you...?" His jaw dropped

"I thought I was Ms. Unforgettable. My bad." you giggle "Your aliv- you're like still breathing...." his eyes stay wide.

"I guess?" you laugh a bit "Sir who is this?? IS she really Related to Maf-"

"She's my wife. Get away from her."

Your eyes went to where the deep voice came from. Fear was written all over the police officers face.

"I-I'm sorry, I had no idea" The officer got up from his chair and bowed at Taehyung. For a second you thought he would raise his gun or something. But he didn't. Instead, he put forward his hand to escort you, that is what you guessed. 

You stood up but didn't take his hand. You just started to walk out. You had to show attitude right? As you passed by, you looked at Jungkook who kind of smiled and winked at you. It was still the same. Just like that, you walked out.

(Flashback)

"Y/n, please forgive me" 

He said that while looking down, not raising his gaze at all. The next thing he did left you in complete shocked. He got down on his knees. Literally. The elders had their eyes wide open like they saw something unbelievable. Actually, it was unbelievable.

"I was wrong, at so many levels. If you don't forgive me... I'll hate myself."

"Actually no. Don't forgive me. let me live the rest of my life like this...worthlessly. That's what I deserve. No, I deserve worse than that.." You gulped tears forming

"Taehyung. It was hard for me. It really, really hard for me." 

" But there's a difference between me and you. I'm not cruel anymore, at least not that much." He stared deep into your eyes.

"Okay, I'll forgive you. I'll do that" you bent down to meet his eyes closer "But that won't make you feel any better..."

You got up his eyes were still stuck in the same position, a realization probably hit him. You got up and headed out.

Previous time...

"Y/N?!?! Wake up, I asked you how does it look?"

Your 'flashback dream' was snapped by Rosabella's voice. She had done a so-called 'fishtail' on Taeyeon'shair which didn't look like it at all. Instead, they looked like hairs of someone who didn't brush their hair for 2 years. And yes, Rosa was safe.

The fake Rosabella gave them all the information and where they held her captive. Fortunately, she wasn't much hurt. It had been a few days since then.  For the first time, you and Rosa actually had sister time. It wasn't about you escaping a dungeon or solving some type of mystery.

"W-What did you do to my daughter's hair?" you sat up careful not to wake up a sleeping Tae-Ri and went to inspect Taeyeon's hair. You blinked your puffy eyes and Taeyeon stared right at you.

"I just did my niece's hair for the first time--" The same expression. Taeyeon ran up to you and held your face looking at it from different angles. She looked like she could cry any moment now.

"What happened to your face mom NoOOOoooOOOOOooooOOOOooooo" She ran out of the room. "No way.." you gulped. You got up in a hurry and looked in the mirror. Now it's done. Six months were done. You didn't even notice.

Your face was like 'Y/N' and not 'Rose'. Suddenly you panicked. Maybe because you had looked at your face in a while.

You started to look around opening every cabinet hoping you'll find them. Your  face was filled with sweat as you went around.

"Y/n, calm down. It's not like your life depends on changing your face." Rosabella rolled her eyes "But it does, f-for the past years I've only had these thoughts" you pouted. You checked your bag and finally found them. The injection. you stood infront of the mirror with the needle near your cheek.

"think again. I think you shouldn't hide anymore. You said you were gonna face the truth" Rosabella crossed her arms. "B-But I'm not ready yet" you looked down "if it's not now, it's never" You calmed yourself a bit. What about the promises you had made with yourself. Were they fake? You put the needle down.

"....." You smiled and looked at the real you in the mirror

Taehyung's POV

I was back from work. Things out there had been really shitty. All the elders keep asking me who this girl is. Can I really tell them it's Y/n? No I can't do that without her permission. But I don't have the guts to ask her. I don't even have the guts to even talk to her anymore.

Just as I was about to go upstairs, I heard footsteps. Is it her? I could feel my heart beating faster. It was like I was in love with her all over again. I just stood still. And I saw her coming down. Wait wasn't it her, or was it? It was Y/n.

It was the Y/n I fell in love with. The real one. How? I thought he had gotten plastic surgery. I guess it was temporary. She didn't notice me at first, I guess she was in a hurry, or maybe I'm not worth her attention. Just how beautiful she is.

Her hair is slightly bouncing along the steps she takes. Her long eyelashes looking down. Just how much I wanted to hold her. She finally noticed me while she was halfway done with the stairs. She stopped for a bit then again looked down and continued. Just like that, she walked past me. Y/n, don't do this. I wanted to say out loud. Suddenly she stopped.

or should I say my hand stopped her. I held her arm and she looked at me, again with those eyes. The ones I have thousands of memories with.

I wanted to look at her more. She was like a drug to me. I wanted her more. I wanted her closer to me. But then I saw her eye twitch a little.

"Let go it hurts"

First I got lost in her voice, but then snapped out of it and let go of her arm. I feel sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her. Should I say it?

"What do you want?"

What do I want?

I want you.

I want you again.

I want you in my arms.

I want your lips.

I want to feel you again.

I want to hold you and never let go.

Of course I wasn't going to say all of that. I had to think what should I say? I promised never to bother her again. Suddenly I thought of something important

"We need to talk" She gave me that what look. "Look Y/n I don't  wanna force you or anything so I'll make this clear. If you want to leave you can."

"Come again?" she straighted up.

"I said if you wish to you can leave. I don't want to pressure you to stay here. You can go back to the teaching thing and go live on the island. You can even tale the girls jus bring them over time to time."

She just shook her head

"I'll stay here."

.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
        .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .  *     ✦     .       ⁺   .

                                                         .      ⁺        ⁺  
.
.
.
.
.
⁺       ˚
          .  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚

                           .   *      ✦     .    .     ⁺   .
   .      ⁺  

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.9M 63.2K 43
I rest my head on the desk, with tears slowly flow down my cheeks.I shut my eyes tightly.The words that he just spilled just now, succesfully made my...
36.6K 1.9K 20
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛs... [Remember not every ending is happy ending] @𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐌�...
18.9K 803 32
My breath hitched. I wasn't expecting this. How did this happen? "...i promised not to hurt you and to protect you but... i'm sorry i have to do thi...
76.2K 3.2K 28
"I told you to get out! Are you deaf?" She yelled while checking your purse. "Why are there no money inside?!" She threw the purse to the ground and...