RiKara~ The Return Of Dead

נכתב על ידי salley145

Omkara and Gauri with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted... עוד

1~The Haunted House
2~Imagination vs Reality
3~The Girl In The Library (edited)
Triple Role
News
4~Diary And Photographs
5~FB#1: Kriya Breaks Down
6~FB#1: Unity
7~FB#2: Singing Competition
8~FB#2: Truth Or Dare
9~FB#2: Kriya Gets Insulted
10~FB#2: Broken Alliance
11~FBs: Reconciliation, Proposal And Fake Marriage
12~FB: Love, Truth, Family, Suicide And Death
13~FB: And We Meet Once Again
14~FB: Meeting Shlok
15~FB: Heaven And Parental Love
16~FB: Kriya Dies?!
17~Possessed Kavya
18~Meeting Kriya Once Again
19~Talking Teddy
20~I Love You Kriya
21~Party Night
22~Mission Ishana
23~Sister In Law
25~Scary Poem
26~Gauri Meets Shantanu
27~Finally An Angel
28~Kriya's Biggest Secrets
29~The Miracle
30~She Will Follow Me Everywhere
😨😰😱 Horrific Epilogue😱😰😨
Suggest A Name For Sequel
Book 2

24~Undead

137 21 9
נכתב על ידי salley145

Prinku looked at the glass piece and then at me in horror scaring the hell out of me. 'No blood, no DNA, that means that..,' her's voice trailed off as beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. 'It means that?' I asked in horror. She was quiet. I shook her. 'Tell na Prinku,' I pleaded. 'I will tell but first, I have something for you,' she said and got some cards from her handbag and kept them upside down on the glass table in front of us. 'Pick any one card from these cards and give it to me.'

I randomly chose a card and gave it to her, she strangely looked at me and then the card. 'Everything fine?' I asked feeling uneasy. 'Whoever you love, goes away from your heart, am I right?' she asked and I got speechless. 'Am I right or wrong bhabhi?' she repeated. 'Some of it is right and some of it is wrong,' I replied. 'Have you lost something of yours?' she asked and I shook my head. 'Strange, because this card says that whatever is hidden from you, will be revealed to you or whatever you have lost, you will get it back. Maybe someone is going to return in your life or maybe he or she already have returned in your life.'

'For now, if Ishana goes, I will be more than happy else I will cut her into small pieces and throw in the sea,' I said gritting my teeth and she laughed. 'Relax bhabhi, what other things I am going to tell will snatch the floor from beneath your feet,' she said. 'So tell,' I said. 'Ishana is not like us, she is someone from among the dead but undead, she has died but still alive.'

'What? But how?' I asked. 'Don't know, maybe someone else has been using her body,' Prinku said and suddenly I felt everything spinning around me and slowly the darkness engulfed me and everything went black. 'Bhabhi,' I heard her say as I was slowly passing out. Later, I woke up on my bed and recalled Prinku's words. 'Shantanu will have to call me and tell me about Ishana,' I said and looked for my phone. I saw a photo near my phone. To my shock, it was my and Omkara's photograph in which we had been separated completely.

The photo had been cut from between. Prinku came and sat on the bed. 'Bhabhi, you OK?' she asked. 'Yeah fine, well its too much like I passed out like an old lady,' I said pretending to laugh. 'I know you are laughing just to show me, now tell what other problem occurred?' Prinku asked and I showed her the photograph. 'If this is kept by bhaiyu then I will chop his hands, come on,' she said and took me by my hand. We looked everywhere for him but he was nowhere to be seen. We went to kitchen hurriedly.

There was a note stuck on the fridge, it said, 'I am with your dear husband, you are right.' I took the note from the fridge and was about to tear it off but it had an address. 'Bhabhi, maybe it was stuck here knowingly, so we go and see them together and you burn in jealousy, lets go,' she said and we went from the house to the car and drove off to the address. We went on the floor mentioned in the address and rung the doorbell. Ishana answered the door and smiled.

'Come inside,' she said and we went inside. 'Did Omkara come here?' I asked. 'No, why will he come here? He stays in my heart,' she said and this was enough to boil my blood. 'You bloody characterless girl. You yourself are married and eyeing my husband? What about Shantanu?' I said shaking her angrily. 'Who Shantanu?' she asked. 'Bewafa yaar ne apnay mehboob se, aisa dhoka Kiya aisa dhoka Kiya aisa dhoka Kiya, zeher usko dia zeher usko dia zeher usko dia,' Priyanka sang in a sarcastic way making Ishana glare at her. 'Shut up Prinku. And you Ishana.. Like seriously you are asking me this question? Shantanu is your husband,' I said. 'My husband died in a car accident and my daughter too died with him, yes I had an extramarital affair but not with Omkara, with someone else.'

I got totally shocked by her. 'Anyways, let me get you some coffee and be comfortable around,' she said and went to make one. 'What did she just say?' I said. 'Don't know, let's go and spy on her,' Prinku said and we went and stood outside the kitchen hiding. What we saw made us shocked to the core. As she opened the fridge, there laid a dead body inside, it was cut up in different sections. She cut a finger of the dead body. Prinku was about to throw up by seeing blood but I palmed her mouth tightly.

She squeezed the finger oozing out blood from it and mixed it in the coffee and we ran away from her house before she could see us. 'Where would Omkara be if he wasn't here?' I asked as we sat in car and Prinku pointed in the front and he was going in the same building and we got down and followed him. We went after him and he went inside Ishana's house. We went inside by a window. 'Red wine?' Ishana asked and suddenly he jerked. 'But how m I here?' he asked. 'My love made you come hete'. He was taken aback by her words. 'Relax.' They cheered and looked outside the window from which came the sun rays.

'I love sunsets, it seems as if the light keeps fighting with the darkness but loses and finally night surrounds the whole world and night takes place,' Ishana said and sipped the red wine. She was too evil. 'And I love sunrises, it seems as if no matter how much the darkness tries to engulf the light, darkness loses and light takes place,' Omkara said sipping the red wine. 'Hmm, too logical,' she said. 'So what took you to forget your wife all of a sudden because of me?' she asked and the glass fell from his hand and broke on the floor and he slapped his forehead. 'I am sorry, got to go. She might be waiting for me,' he said and I could feel a smile slowly spread on my lips but Ishana was angry.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.2K 214 25
Mehbeer's horror love story Abeer and Meher with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted, strange thin...
1.5K 117 8
(MATURE • INCOMPLETE) Felix moves to a house he inherited from a far away family member who passed away, but from the moments he lives there he has a...
39.5K 2.6K 19
In the eve of her henna ceremony, Gauri comes to know about the demand of a Mercedes from the family of her bride-groom, making her devastated. Her...
33.9K 2.1K 15
This is a story based on recent plot of ishqbaaaz. Where Tej does the shraad of Gauri.. What if Omkara was not allowed to leave with Gauri. What woul...