Waking Up in 18th Century [BX...

Von UnKnown_Ray

They said that one's life fortune or misfortune had a connection on what you've done in your past life. If yo... Mehr

Author's Note
CHAPTER 1: Present Time
CHAPTER 2: Present Time
CHAPTER 3: Present Time
CHAPTER 4: Future Meets Past
CHAPTER 5: Future Meets Past
CHAPTER 6: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 7: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 8: Waking up and Trouble
CHAPTER 9: Friend & Foe
CHAPTER 10: Friend & Foe
CHAPTER 11: Lotus Villa
CHAPTER 12: The Lotus Gift
CHAPTER 13: Coming Prepared
CHAPTER 14: Intruder
CHAPTER 15: Only Hope
CHAPTER 16: Only Hope
CHAPTER 17: Aftermath
CHAPTER 18: Behind the Waterfalls
CHAPTER 19: Feisty Consort
CHAPTER 20: Feisty Consort
CHAPTER 21: White Rose Palace
CHAPTER 22: White Rose Palace
CHAPTER 23: Beautiful Seller
CHAPTER 24: Surprise Encounter
CHAPTER 25: Georgie
CHAPTER 26: Fredrick
CHAPTER 27: Heirs of Lynneville
CHAPTER 28: Same as you
CHAPTER 29: Report
CHAPTER 30: Royal Healer
CHAPTER 31: Confrontation
CHAPTER 32: Confrontation
CHAPTER 33: Thanks But No Thanks
CHAPTER 34: Sunset
CHAPTER 35: The Visit
CHAPTER 36: Luck
CHAPTER 38: Different Side of Him
CHAPTER 39: Behind Closed Door
CHAPTER 40 : Hope Has Come
CHAPTER 41 : Wrath
CHAPTER 42 : Connivance
CHAPTER 43 : The One He Loves
CHAPTER 44 : Own Strength
CHAPTER 45: Stating Ownership
CHAPTER 46 : Request
CHAPTER 47 : That should be me
CHAPTER 48 : Changes
CHAPTER 49 : Something isn't right
CHAPTER 50 : I rather kill than be killed
CHAPTER LI
CHAPTER LII
CHAPTER LIII
CHAPTER LIV
CHAPTER LV
CHAPTER LVI
CHAPTER LVII
CHAPTER LVIII
CHAPTER LIX
CHAPTER LX
CHAPTER LXI
CHAPTER LXII
CHAPTER LXIII
CHAPTER LXIV
CHAPTER LXV
CHAPTER LXVI
CHAPTER LXVII
CHAPTER LXVIII
CHAPTER LXVIX
CHAPTER LXX
CHAPTER LXXI
CHAPTER LXXII
CHAPTER LXXIII
CHAPTER LXXIV
CHAPTER LXXV
CHAPTER LXXVI
CHAPTER LXXVII
CHAPTER LXXVIII
CHAPTER LXXIX
CHAPTER LXXX
CHAPTER LXXXI
CHAPTER LXXXII
CHAPTER LXXXIII
CHAPTER LXXXIV
CHAPTER LXXXV
CHAPTER LXXXVI
CHAPTER LXXXVII
CHAPTER LXXXVIII
CHAPTER 89: Sacred Maiden
CHAPTER XC
CHAPTER XCI
CHAPTER XCII
CHAPTER XCIII
CHAPTER XCIV
CHAPTER XCV
CHAPTER XCVI
CHAPTER XCVII
CHAPTER XCVIII
CHAPTER XCXI
CHAPTER C
CHAPTER 101: CLIFF
CHAPTER 102 : Secret Stairs
CHAPTER 103: Escondido
CHAPTER 104 : His Own Family
CHAPTER 105 : Helga's Prophecy
CHAPTER 106 : The Flitchers
CHAPTER 107 : Meeting his Parents
CHAPTER 108 : Ren's Past
CHAPTER 109 : Abandoned
CHAPTER 110 : Dancing Swords
CHAPTER 111 : Familiar Voice
CHAPTER 112 : Out of Control

CHAPTER 37: The Two Prince of the Palace

7.4K 423 34
Von UnKnown_Ray

Lady Amanda has been throwing things around her room. She's so angry when she learned that the King visited the Consort of Jasmine in his Villa. She's been waiting for the King to visit her and apologize for what he had done with her, but it never came. The news about her being punished by the King spread around the palace like a wildfire. Her so-called friends didn't even bother to visit her.

She's been crying since the King stripped her of almost all of her belongings, she was only allowed to keep 2 servants, more than half of her allowance was also taken from her and was given to Consort of Jasmine.

"This is all his fault!!" She shouted to no one while she grabs a vase and throws it on the floor.

She's been blaming Syl for what happened to her. "If only that stupid Consort didn't open his stupid mouth I still have my status, I will still be the favored Consort of the King. They won't treat me like this." She said with fury while tears running down her face.

"How dare that Consort refuses what I was forced to give up. How dare he humiliate me! Showing that he's better than me. He's been planning this all along to get want I have. He envied me and want my position. I won't let him have what he wants. I'm going to take back what's rightfully mine, I'm going to take back my place." She stated to no one full of vexation towards the Consort of Jasmine.

Syl is in the study room of the Crown Prince and Prince Shane who is the son of Prince Nicholas. It's been a week since he started overseeing their studies. He's reading a book about the past rulers of the land while he watches as they do their stuff, but somehow he cannot concentrate while he looks at these children. They looked weary and bored.

Cain the Crown Prince is at the same age as Fredrick he's also 8 years old. This child is indeed looked weak, just like what he heard around the palace, but he was not like the royal children that he read from his books back in his time, who loves to play around and cause trouble for others. This child is well-behaved. He didn't even show any dislike towards him. Though he didn't send him any notion that he hates him he still put some distance around him. He will answer him when he asks but other than that nothing. Unlike the son of the Prince who is younger than the crown prince by 2 years.

This one is like a chatterbox he's not shy and he knows what he is. He loves doing pranks to their servants and he tried doing the same thing with him. But of course, he failed, and because of that, the prince will always prank him every time he comes into their residence.

Syl had a talk with Nathan on his second day overseeing the princes. He gave the vial to Nathan for him to check if the concoction is safe for the Crown prince to take. When Nathan agreed the Crown Prince was allowed to drink his concoction and in just 3 days he can see changes with Prince Cain's constitution.

He's been staring at them for a while now, he noticed that all these children do is to study, maybe that's why the younger prince likes to prank people. He wonders if these children had experience playing with other children. Their days are full of studying, do they even have a fun day where they can play with their heart's content. All this time that he watches these children, the King didn't even visit his own child, even the Prince as well.

He remembered one of the entries from the previous diary that refers to the Crown Prince.

Today I went to the Princes residence. I went there to hand Lady Amanda the concoction that I made for the Crown Prince. Everyone knew that the Crown Prince's health is not in a good condition, he was born prematurely and his mother who was the intended Queen died after giving birth to him. It is not a secret from everyone that the King is not fond of his own son. In fact, they said that the King is disappointed with the child because he was not what he wants him to be.

I pity this child, he already lost his mother and with this kind of treatment from his father, it's like he also lose him. I wish I could do something for this child. To make him feel love and for the King to see his worth as his child, not just the heir to the throne.

Although Syl is also sheltered when he was a child and was given the best education that a child could have. Even though his parents are very busy with their works, they will always find time to be with him. Although he's busy with schoolwork, he still has his own fun day, not like this. All they do is study.

"Hey!!" He says to call their attention. The two boys stop writing and look towards him. "Have you ever played with other children?" he asked them when he saw that their attention is on him now.

"No, we haven't." Cain is the first one to answer.

"You haven't? Why?" He asked

"We are not allowed to go out of the palace and play with other children because we are royals, and royals don't interact with commoners." It was Prince Shane who answered this time while looking at him as if he was reciting a passage.

Syl brow raised at what he just heard. Who is the arrogant person who drills this kind of notion in the innocent mind of these children? "Who told you that?" he asked trying to remain calm.

"Our governess, Ms. Whitter." Prince Shane answered again he was about to say something, but he was stopped by Prince Cain. Syl pretended that he didn't notice it, but instead, he got up and look down at the children. "Well, I'm bored and we all need a breather. You." He pointed to the Crown Prince, "are too pale for my liking my concoction won't work well if you will just sit here and study, you need some exercise."

The Crown Prince just look at him blinking, he didn't understand why the Consort suddenly acted like this.

"And you are too restless you won't understand anything I teach you if your mind is somewhere else," he said while pointing to Prince Shane who is almost standing up from his seat and about to complain, but when he heard that he is also coming along he smiles widely at him.

"Where are we going?" Prince Shane asks him excitedly.

"We're going somewhere that you two can exercise and play at the same time," he answered the little Prince with a smile.

"We can't come with you. We are not allowed to go anywhere," Prince Cain suddenly said. The excited Prince Shane frown and slumps to his chair looking so defeated.

"Says who?" He countered.

"Governess Whitter," Prince Cain answered back.

"I'll talk to her," he assured him. "But what can you do you are an unfavored Consort," Syl was taken aback by what the Crown Prince just said.

"Hey if I'm unfavored consort how come I was given the task to look after your wellbeing and overseeing your studies," he reasons out.

Prince Cain didn't speak he just looks at him and he could see that this boy is hoping that he is telling the truth.

"Come on are you coming or not?" he asked while he offered both of his hands so the boys can hold him. Prince Shane immediately holds his hand smiling at him. He looks at the Crown prince encouragingly.

Cain took a deep breath. "Maybe this Consort is different." He looks at the Consort who's smiling at him and his little cousin who is nodding at him excitedly. Then he sighs and reached the hand of the Consort.

Syl smiles when the Crown prince holds his hand. They went out of the room and walk down the stairs. Prince Shane is so excited he keeps asking Syl where they're going, while the Crown Prince just smiles at his little cousin. When they suddenly heard a stern voice, the two boys immediately let go of his hand and hide behind his back while clutching at his clothes.

"I'll ask again, where are you going?" Ms. Whitter asked sternly.

Syl looks at the stern-looking woman in front of him. She looks strict. She's wearing a dark green gown her hair is tied neatly in a bun. She looks older than him. She's glaring at him at this very moment. But what bothered him the most is how these two boys react when they saw her, he felt odd.

"Consort of Jasmine! where are you taking the Princes?" she asks sounding irritated.

Syl looks straight into the governess's eyes and he saw her flinch then he smiled.

"I'm taking them out," he answered her calmly.

"You cannot take them out," she answered him disapprovingly.

"Says who?" Syl countered with a raised brow.

The governess is taken aback at how this Consort talks back at her. "I said you cannot take them out," she said angrily while she walks towards him.

Syl felt that the children trembled when they heard her angry voice and when they saw their governess walk towards them. He even heard the little Prince whimpered and that irk Syl the most.

"How dare this witch to scare these little boys?" Syl didn't move he stand his ground and waited for her to come to him. When she was about to reach one of the boys he grabs her hand tightly to stop her.

Ms. Whitter is shocked by how the Consort grabbed her hand. She was about to yell at him, but when he saw the angry eyes of the Consort she stops. Syl let go of the governess but glares at her.

"Ms. Whitter may I remind you. You are a governess, not a Queen, and certainly not the King. And I am a consort favored or not I'm still a Consort who is entrusted by the King to look after the Crown Prince and Prince Shane. If you cannot respect me at least respect the order of the King," he said menacingly.

He didn't wait for the governess to answer him, he grabs the boys by their hands and walks past her. Then he felt the hands of the boys tighten their hold on him and that calms him down.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

534K 57.7K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
3M 248K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.5M 91.4K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
161K 32.7K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...