FFM:OneNight(Thug)

cxxrump által

Falling For My 🔆 1. Baby Daddy:One Night (Thug)❤️ The Falling For My Books ARE NOT connected ¡ Több

1.🌸
2.🌸
3.🌸
4.🌸
5.🌸
AN||Extra Characters
5.2🌸
5.3🌸
5.4🌸
6.🌸
6.2🌸
7.🌸
8.🌸
9.🌸
AN🌸
10.🌸
11.🌸
11.2🌸
AN🌸
11.3🌸
11.4🌸
11.5🌸
✍🏾
Yall Ready🌚
12.🌸

®️10.2🌸

2.4K 70 20
cxxrump által

continued...

I had stuff to do , i went outside where everybody else was at . instantly spotting my mommas and po nem .

I waved at the rest of my family as i walked by .

" Hi babies " i smiled and waved at the lil kids that was waving at me they'wa round hea being sneaky & bad as hell just screaming , running & playing .

" Hii baby " Momma J said giving me a one arm hug since she was sitting down .

" Hii yall . Hi momma " i waved at Po (my stepmother) . Shaina (my godmother) ... " Where's Aj ? " i asked not seeing him with them . The people i trust with my kids

" Over there with ya pappy nem " Po pointed . I looked over to see Da , Kash father Pappy J & my other uncles all together...

" Aight " was all i said before walking off , over to them . Kj & Kam loves their granpappies , my father & kash father . anybody else , they'll just mugged tf outta they ass ... In my mind i be like Its too early for their character to show ... " What are yall doing ? " i asked looking at Aj as he at some banana pudding .

" This is Kam, pass me my boy " Pappy J said with his arms out for Kam. I passed him to him before feeling arm round my thigh as majesty called my name from the bouncy

" Mommmy " i looked at her as she waved , i waved back cheesing . i looked down at a lil boy , ian never seen him before I looked in his face and everything , he looked familiar .

" Who lil baby ? " i asked as i picked the lil boy up . he wasn't resistant to wrap his leg round me and lay his head on my shoulder.

" One of Draco homeboys " Da said making me glare at something far off . I wanted to put the lil boy down but i couldn't and wasnt , it jst wasnt me I love kids ...

" Oh " thats all i could say ... " You okay ? you want something to drink ? " i asked the lil boy , he shook his head yeah ... " Yall got them ? " i asked my da and pappy J

They pretty much waved me off . I went over to Majesty who was with Lil zaine getting off the bouncy house

" Mommy " Majesty said running up to me , cheesing

" Yall having fun ? " i asked

" Yess " they said in sync

" aight well dnt have too much fun . im finna go sit down " i said since Tay and Shay was outside and at a table

" Bye bye " they waved before running off with Zaine chasing after her . My lil baby fast . I then went an grabbed the lil boy a juice .

••Omniscient:

Just as Nyla was walking back to the table : Kash . Kron . Kush . Draco & 9 was walking in thru the front door of Erin house , Erin literally MADE them talk and hash a few things out

but the way Kash & Draco pride sot up , erin knew they wan finna jst start saying shyt off the rip , like that .... So after she had that conversation with Drew(Ny's father) , he left then she met up with Kash nem and gave them the run down before jst leaving them all on the spot.

Kash had Kron & Kush on standby just incase as him , Draco & 9 talked ... but Kash got more than what he bargained for , when Draco let 9 explain what was the real beef behind Ny & Draco .

They spent hours of not saying anything at first but when that shell dropped , they went at it . blow for blows ... til they felt like they had enough

[AN🗣: im NOT talking about fighting , jst in case if thats what yall were thinking]

Right now , no one was finna let that energy show . If it was & especially if Erin & Jae (Ny's father) found out about the conversation between them , there were gonna be serious , very serious , very MAJOR consequences and repercussions & best believe shyt was gne get delt with , then and dea .

Neither 9 nor Draco know about the significance of Majesty but they have seen her but not really paid attention to her , But both do know about the quads and Ny current relationship status with Kash .

Kash was inside as the others headed towards the back , he needed to talk to Ny , every time he called her phne it would just ring but this time when he called , he heard another phne ring . following his instinct he went in the direction of the sound , leading him to the baby room .

When he walked in , its like all his inner suppressed anger went away when he spotted Majesty and Lil zaine eating a cake , not noticing Kash had entered the room .

" Maj " Kash said scaring both Majesty and Lil Zaine , Lil Zaine jumped . Majesty just looked up at Kash as she grabbed a big chunk bringing it to her face like ... and ?

" Shh " Majesty said placing her sticky index finger over her lip , before pointing to a now away Kj & Zy , Zy was getting fussy . only meaning either 3 things , she hungry .... ni used the bathroom or just want some attention

He picked up Nyla's phne before going to pick them both up ...

" c'mon " Kash told them , watching as Maj continued getting pieces of the cake " you better eat it all before you get in trouble " he told her as they all slowly left the room .

••Nyla:

" Who baby ? " Tay asked noticing the lil boy first . Shay peeked over at the lil boy before looking at me , looking like she had san to say .

i shrugged " ion know , guhh ion be knowing my cousin but h-"

" slick look like majesty " she said saying what i was thinking,as i looked at the lil boy as he leaned into me.

Da did say "one of Draco hmeboyz" ?? & the Draco ik only be round --- I froze up when i put 2 & 2 together.... it , he jst couldn't be here , nan one of em .

" Tj !? " i heard a familiar voice . my head started to hurt , tears were clouding my eyes ....

I got up and slowly started making my inside , ignoring the voice that was getting closer . When i made it inside , i looked back to see Shay not too far behind ¡ 75/25 she probably knew why i left the table .... When she tried to pull me into an embrace , i pushed away

" nun uhh bag back " i said calmly but getting mad at the same time , it was like all my anger i had for her ass was coming up

••Kash:
~a lil time back~

" Can you clean them up for me ? " i asked my ma once i seen her walk in .

" Yeahh , yall c'mon lil sticky fingers " she motioned for them to follow her .... " Go check on ya father , he got Kam " she said in a jokingly but serious matter .

My father cant watch no kid . I witnessed it first hand when Zaine dropped Lil baby Zaine off one weekend .

I bypassed Ny nem to go to my father first . I dropped Kj off with Ny great grandfather, GG [From 5.3🌸] , the one that was released a while back then took Zy to Ny mother . before heading over to Ny but ian see her nor Shay , but Tay was still there .

" Where Ny went ? "

" house " she motioned as she continued to eat . When i was coming in , shay was on her way out ...

" lemme hollat'cha right quick ..... c'mon " I walked her to the baby room , after i closed and locked the door . i pulled her into me , she wrapped her arms around me before burying her face , silently crying .... " chillout , you good .... i got'chu " i said as we rocked side to side .

" No im not , i have to tell you so--" i cut her off as she pulled back to wipe her face .

" Its good ... Ima handle it "

" handle what ? " By now she was standing in front of me with her arms folded and shifted her weight to her right leg . I could tell she was getting worked up cause her leg was shaking .

" A'ny calm down "

" I cant man , on me . real liife finna show tf out "

" You done enough of that , wat'chu doing pushing on people twice in one week ? " i asked knowing she knew thinking ian knw , bout her pulling up on Bre & earlier bout her & Tay pushing up on A(avery)

[ AN🗣 ion knw about yll but to me , pushing up & pulling up on pple is 2 different things ! pulling up is when i ni pulled up on you , and we end up fighting ... pushing up is when i ni pulled up , but dnt hit none , jst be talking . probably jst came to get some facts straight ! ya feel me ]

which is questionable to me cause , A is her friend .

" I been told bre , we'wa gne fight it out once i gave birth and was healthy & for A , she been on some fake sneaky type shyt . staight like that but ian get done talking to her , how i wanted to cause Ken was there & he be on that foo shyt and ian got time , so i jst left "

" Mhmm but calm down , for me " i told her as i grabbed her hands .... " Ima handle it "

" I don't want you to handle it , I got it " she said looking me directly in my eyes . To change the subject i leaned down and pecked her lips repeatedly i missed her lips til i just went in for it , she kissed back only for a good few seconds before pushing me back ,

" Nun uhh , move im mad at'chu " she mugged as she dropped my hands . I grinned before bringing my hands together , slowly walking towards her til she was backed up against the dresser . " Move " she said seriously, but not as I placed both of my arm on the side of her , keeping her in place.

" No " i spoke with dominance , authority , showing her my other side , my street kash , side ... I wrapped my right hand around her throat , applying a lil pressure . using my left to pick her up and place her on the dresser . I kissed her , how i wanted to before pulling back " You still mad at me ? " i asked huskily as i trailed a few kisses down her neck as i squeezed on her bare thighs , near her pussy with my left .

" y-yess " she moaned when my hand went to her pussy.

" What'chu mad bout " i asked tightening my grip round her neck as i played with her pussy . " Let the kids stay here tonight " i slipped in 2 fingers causing her to jump

" Mmm-k . st-stop teeeasing meee " she whined placing her left hand on my right , the one that was wrapped round her throat ... I came in and kissed her as i sped up adding another finger as i circled her clit , the way her walls clasped on my fingers , i knew she was close , closer than i think cause Her pussy is sensitive & all mine.

" You love me ? " i asked as her body shook , she caught me off guard when she latched onto me , hugging and kissing me , i dropped my arm from round her throat but kept at her pussy as she came

" Yess , mmmmmm y-yeesss . I love you with everything in me " she said raising up , i didn't care that she just orgasmed . i was determined to at least get 1 more out of her . I pulled her back down as i sot on the edge of the bed , so now she was straddling me .

" Shh " i told her cause she was getting loud

••Nyla:

After kash assault on my pussy , i wanted to return the favor after catching my breath . I watched as he cleant me up , i was still trynna calm down from my high .

He better be glad Im Inlove with him . Ion know and i never preformed oral or anything but i've been curious and i ask Tia and Tay about it all the time , i even looked up & watched videos on how to properly do it.

Once i did , i re-did my hair and sot up " c'mere " his eyes stayed glued to mine as he came and stood in front of me " You're gonna stay standing up ? " i asked him

He shook his head yeah . i shrugged ok As soon as my hands went to his belt , he stopped me

" what are you doing ? " he asked

" returning the favor , now hush for i change my mind " once his pants went to the floor , i could already see his hardening member through the briefs he had on , it sprung out causing me to get wet , just from the view . Is it sad to say i han seen his dick or felt his dick in about 2 months :( .... " After this , i want this " i squeezed his dick in my small hand causing him to grunt " when we get home & im not playing "

Before he could respond . i began , doing everything i saw in the video . I pecked his tip then french kissed it... it dnt tast like nothing i thought to myself before placing all what i could in my moufff at first .

He started mumbling stuff under his breath something bout god but i couldn't make it out , i was trynna focus . I used my other hand to squeeze and jerk him off at the same time , the rest that couldn't fit . it was a good amount left :(

I pushed him back some , so i could get on my knees , on the floor . I saw on the video that if i hold my head back a lil , yall get it :) I hmm'd as well . i shoulda got some ic--- my thoughts were cut off when i felt his hand gripped the back of my bun and forced a lil more in , i held my held back a lil more as i licked & sucked on it like my favorite popsicle.

This still was some weird shyt , it just felt weird but different for me . I let him guide my head up and down , it started to get funny as he sped up , i sped up from jerking the rest of dick off before playing with his balls , From the first firm squeeze , i literally felt him bust in my mouth .

I released him from my mouth before darting to the conjoined bathroom , spitting it up into the sink . I turned on the water & got out some mouthwash , rinsing out my mouth ... I leaned back to peek out the threshold , seeing kash just standing in the same position i left him in , with a paper cup at the end of his still hard member ... what the hell is he doing ? I spit then wiped my mouth before fixing my hair back to how it was .

I grabbed a rag and rinsed it off before making my way over to him ...

" Oh you getting it tonight " he said as he moved the cup so i could clean him up ... Instead he did it himself

" Thats what i been wanting " i told him as i watched . I could feel my old bold funny slash serious side of me coming out .... I got on all fours with face in the sheets with my back arched " I want it like this " i moaned a lil " then pull on my hair " i laughed as i rolled over on my back .... " wrap your hand round my throat , i liked that & look me in my eyes " i said sitting up , looking him directly in the eyes

That alone was doing san to me , by now his pants were up and fastened , he held out for my hand . i took it as he pulled me up , bringing me into him.

" Ok " was all he said before kissing my forehead. As we went by outside , i received a hard slap to my ass ... I swear every lil thing Kash did , was doing san to me. just from looking , walking , to even talking ... i closed my eyes and moaned before looking back at him to see him biting his bottom lip , smirking .

I got myself together before going back outside ... I went back over the table with Tay to see she was still eating and on her phne.

" Wea shay ? " i asked since ian see her.

" playing with them kids , i kinda feel bad for her now " i looked at her so fast , i wan expecting her to say that ... " im forreal . yall need to make up , fr "

" we have made up . im just done with friendships, period ... im focused on my kids & kash " i grinned ... " im getting some bing bing "

she busted out laughing " wtf .... ohh my goshh , wat the hell Ny ? wtf issa bing bing . don't nobody say that , say dick , cock or san "

" guhh just sthu , killing my vibe " i gave her the bird finger.

Out the corner of my eye I saw Zaire looking this way , just starring . so i starred back ... bitch ass . he mugged the hell outta me shaking his head ... I just looked off , bipolar bitch .

" Who were you looking at ? " Tay asked looking in the direction of Zaire.

" Zaire crazy ass , he came by the house one day i just wanted to throw something at his ass . he be acting like a bitch "

" He is an older brother " she looked back at me .... " and you are with his lil brother , ion know . might sound crazy but he probably got a thing for ya , heen tried'ja up yet ? "

" Hell fvck nawl , Kash a beat tf outta that man if he tried san .... but he been like that every since the first time i met him , he be mugging like a lil bitch . with his bitch ass " she laughed at what i said , but i'wa fr ...

I looked up feeling somebody watch me , my eyes met either 9 or Majic's ... i couldn't tell which one it was , they were IDENTICAL down to the eggs & sperm that made em.

" Im sorry " he mouthed slowly . i looked away suppressing my mixed emotions ...

I got up meeting Shay half way , she was toting majesty. and holding Lil zaine hand

" whats wrong with her ? " i asked getting my baby from her.

" she said she wanted you, probably sleepy "

" Yess " Majesty said softly followed by a yawn before laying her head back on my shoulder.

" His daddy over there " i pointed towards Zaine , who was laughing it up with my older cousins round his age , if not older.

" I not sleepy " Lil zaine said pointing at himself ...

" Ok , well go play with J3 and Tj " she motioned towards the other two lil boys , one is my cousin and the other one is that lil boy that was with me earlier .

He looked at em as if he was thinking about it before shaking his head No .

" Wanna play with me on the big slide ? " Shay asked him

" yeahh lets goo " he said pulling her , trynna run off to the bouncy slide .

*
Later that night @10:37pm
*

Everybody was either leaving , outside or in the house , i been in between ... Majesty was up playing with Tj , 9 son ... i watched em far off , getting emotional .

" NyRi " i froze at the sound of the nick name 9 gave me , he was the only who called me that . i slowly turnt around to face him , i han seen him in close , up close in about 4 years ...

I looked at him like ... what ? as his son and majesty walked up , Zaine and Lil Zaine had left a few minutes ago .

" mom-ma " majesty said extending her arms out to me ... i could feel 9 stares , as i picked her up . she buried her head down in my side of my neck , like always.

" Had fun with your cousin Tj ? " i asked him as i starred back at 9 with my resting bitch face ...

He look at me with a sleepy face , shaking his head " Mhmm " followed by a yawn.

" Maj meet your uncle , 9 " i said turning so she could see his face , if he was to say some dumb shyt ... only god himself would have to get me off him , Majesty looked EXACTLY like her father she only have my eyebrows , hair & my ways , things that remind me of me . everything else , his ...

" Hi " she grinned just like him . He slowly rose his hand up and waved ... she reminds me soo much of him it hurts , i swear somedays i just wanna scream and cry out why on alot of things instead i jus---

" Mommy no cquwy " Maj voice broke , i flinched when i felt a hand on my face . outta reflex i grabbed it ... realizing it was Maj's i let go .

" Im sooo sorry baby " i said kissing the side of her face , she moved her face so i was now kissing her neck , causing her to laugh out...

" ohhkaaaaaa , stop " she laughed pushing my head.

" Can we ---- " he stopped trynna find the right words to finish his sentence .

" Have a sit down ? " i added

" um " he cleaned his throat " y-yeah " he gave me his number before him and his son left out .

What tf am i doing ?

I went and laid Maj down before going back into the kitchen , sitting on the counter ...

I looked up feeling a presence , only to see Zaire making his way in here ... I rolled my eyes outta habit bastard

" Keep on lil girl " he said to me

" Shut up " i waved him off , rolling my eyes again. He walked closer up to me , with a smirk on his face , starring down at me . I held my hand outward creating space between us .... " Out my damn space "

" Seen ya talking to'ma boy 9 . yall know each other ? " he asked leaning up the table.

I shrugged as my phne started dinged ! I checked it to see everything was here for Kash suprise birthday party . I put my phne away , looking up seeing Zaire still posted there . starring at me.

" What ? "

" None . just thinking "

not caring , all i said was " mhm " my phne dinged again , i took it out seeing that my photographer sunt me my baby (my kids) pictures , ima get em framed & hang em i thought to myself. They're already printed.

" Lemme speak to ya right quick " Zaire said causing me to look up at him ... I shot Kash a quick text before putting my phone away .

Him . Kron & Kush went somewhere ...

" You love my lil brother ? " he asked me

" Yes "

" Would you die for my brother ? "

without hesitation i answered " Yes "

" But would he die for you ? "

" I wouldn't let him do that " i said with my face scrunched up fvck is he up too ? ... "Are you gay or san ?" i asked outta curiosity

" Nah , i'll fuck anything with a pussy " he said with his eyes not leaving mine.

" Well good for you "

It got quiet again

" But not you i wouldn't fvck you .. i would , i would love too but i wont , not right now anyway , ONLY cause you're with my brother but when he do fvck up , ya know where to find me " he winked taking a sip from watever was in his cup

" Im good " was all i could say at the moment instead of showing tf out.

Husband👅🌪💦: Come Out

He changed his name in my phne talm bout So im jst the baby daddy ? What tf issa baby daddy ?

I got down from the counter , bypassing Zaire , going out back to tell everybody i was leaving .before going out front , hopping in the car with Kash . Before i could even put my seat belt all the way on , his hand went round my throat ... I looked in his eyes as he went in for a kiss , A kiss that stunned tf outta me . i was soo into into it , i wrapped my arms around his neck as he loosened his grip

" i love you " he said after pulling back , i was still in a daze , i had butterflies all throughout my stomach . i was feeling bold.

I moved outta my seat and into the driver seat with him , my back was facing his front...

" grab the stirring wheel " he said as he crunk up , i was controlling the wheel while he handled the speed. I felt as his hands unfasten my belt , then my pants.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

24K 875 44
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍�...
118K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...
49.7K 878 41
read to find out luv💜