RiKara~ The Return Of Dead

بواسطة salley145

Omkara and Gauri with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted... المزيد

1~The Haunted House
2~Imagination vs Reality
3~The Girl In The Library (edited)
Triple Role
News
4~Diary And Photographs
5~FB#1: Kriya Breaks Down
6~FB#1: Unity
7~FB#2: Singing Competition
8~FB#2: Truth Or Dare
9~FB#2: Kriya Gets Insulted
10~FB#2: Broken Alliance
11~FBs: Reconciliation, Proposal And Fake Marriage
12~FB: Love, Truth, Family, Suicide And Death
13~FB: And We Meet Once Again
14~FB: Meeting Shlok
16~FB: Kriya Dies?!
17~Possessed Kavya
18~Meeting Kriya Once Again
19~Talking Teddy
20~I Love You Kriya
21~Party Night
22~Mission Ishana
23~Sister In Law
24~Undead
25~Scary Poem
26~Gauri Meets Shantanu
27~Finally An Angel
28~Kriya's Biggest Secrets
29~The Miracle
30~She Will Follow Me Everywhere
😨😰😱 Horrific Epilogue😱😰😨
Suggest A Name For Sequel
Book 2

15~FB: Heaven And Parental Love

171 35 7
بواسطة salley145

Shreya and Kunaal held hands and reached for the first step towards the sky. 'Stop, please give me two minutes,' he said and disappeared and appeared in Kriya's room. She saw him. 'Where's little Shreya?' she asked. 'I have come here to say goodbye, little Shreya isn't going with me,' he said and started leaving while she continued to call after him. She widened her eyes as he passed through the wall. Then he went to Priya and told him the same. Let's say that the triplets have ability to see dead people. He came to Shreya and they reached for the first step together. 'Why are you still sad? She will also come with us one day,' she said as they climbed upstairs. 'I will miss my little girl, now that she hates me,' he told her sadly. 'No daughter can hate her father,' she said. 'I didn't even got to meet anyone else,' he said. 'Don't worry, everyone's time will come and they will reach for the first step just like us, God sends everyone to world and we also have to return to him one day,' she said.

Zindagi ne ki hai kaisi saazishein
Poori hui dil ki wo farmaishein
Maangi duaa ek tujh tak jaa pahunchi
Parvardigara, parvardigara
Kaisi suni tune meri khamoshi
O parvardigara
Ye fitoor mera laaya mujhko hai tere kareeb
Ye fitoor mera rehmat teri
Ye fitoor mera maine badla re mera naseeb
Ye fitoor mera chaahat teri
O parvardigara, parvardigara

He finally smiled and kissed her cheek. 'Now you can't even shy away and back off because we're in the sky,' he said making her blush as the pressure of air kept on increasing as they kept on climbing the heavenly stairs. She kissed his cheek and blushed very hard. 'If you want I can take you in my arms and help you my dear,' he said. 'No, I want to enjoy this view, its so beautiful, soon we'll be in heaven and then many good things are coming our way, don't know if I will see these heavenly stairs again.'

A policeman came towards Kunaal's car and opened the back door of the car. He checked the two dead bodies to see if they were alive and probed Kunaal's pockets for his phone to inform his family. He found it and searched for his ID card as well which he found as well and went in the call log and saw that Kriya's number was the one which was dialed lately. He called on it and the call was immediately received.

'Hallo Kriya ma'am speaking?' said the inspector. 'Yes, what has happened?' she asked with a throbbing head as she had just woken up. 'Kunaal Jai Singh's car has met with an accident, sorry to inform you but he's dead and along with him, a little girl is also found who is dead as well,' he said and the receiver of the phone fell immediately from Kriya's hands, she couldn't take those words. 'How? How can God take her as well? How? No, no, nooooooooooooo!' she screamed loudly and cried vigorously. She felt as if the floor beneath her feet slipped away.

Kunaal and Shreya reached the last few stairs and saw a golden gate in front of them. They both kept their hands together over it and it shone brightly and opened with a creak. They entered inside together hand in hand and flowers were showered over them. They were greeted with a fragrance of beautiful flowers and the sound of waterfall. They were surprised as they were automatically dressed in white costumes. They smiled and were looking like angel and fairy.  'Welcome to the newcomers,' everyone said and they smiled at them and Shreya saw her father among them and got emotional. 'Papa,' she said and went to hug him. He hugged her back thoughtfully.

'I missed you,' she said. 'You're Kriya?' he asked and she nodded. 'I missed you too, how was Kriya?' he asked. 'Sad,' she told him. 'She has spent her whole life like this, I was extra protective about her when I got to know she is declared unstable,' he said teary eyed. 'Papa, she will be here as well, but not now, later, till then I m there na,' she said and they had a hug.

L.Shreya kept running on the roads carefully fearing the cars may crash her but she was shocked seeing a truck pass through her.

Nothing will happen to you Shreya, run freely, nothing can hit you, you're already dead. Said her inner voice.

She ran more fast and stopped before a gate. She didn't even felt the clothes on her body come soul, she didn't even felt the air. It was her grandmother's house before which she'd stopped. She reached for the doorbell but her hand passed through the wall, she reached out her hand to touch the gate.

Her hand passed through it as well. She walked further and passed through the gate. She saw everyone sad and were crying. She went to Naintara who was crying looking at her photo. She touched her hand but couldn't as it passed through it. 'Grandma?' she spoke softly but she couldn't hear her. She went to Shivaay her maamu and spoke to him but he couldn't hear her. She went to Anika (her aunty aka maami) and tried touching her but felt the same disappointment again. She went to Sahil. 'Sahil bhaiya?' she said cryingly and he looked at her. 'Mom, dad, Shreya,' he said. 'Beta the ones who die never return' was the reply he got.

She ran from that house cryingly and stopped when she saw her own house, this time also she passed through the gate. Kriya cried hugging L.Shreya's photo and her eyes were closed. She felt a shiver down her spine as she felt a cold hand wipe her tears. She opened her eyes and smiled through the tears as she saw her. 'Shru,' she said and hugged her and kissed her forehead. 'Mumma, I went to grandma's house but none could see me except Sahil bhaiya, how can you touch me? How can you see me?' she asked.

Main Kabhi Batlaata Nahi, Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yuun To Main Dikhlaata Nahi, Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata, Hai Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata... Meri Maa

'I am your mother that's why and if I see from my heart's eyes, I can see you, doll, where's papa?' Tara asked. 'He's gone with maasi, he never loved you, I hate papa, I hate him, I won't go till you come with me,' she told her and Kriya hugged her. 'Baby I loved him but he didn't, he always loved mausi and I had become a wall between them, our marriage was a compromise, don't hate papa, he loves you, he loves you a lot, but baby, God won't like it if you don't go,' Kriya said.

Bheed Mein Yuun Na Chhodo Mujhe, Ghar Laut Ke Bhi Aana Paau Maa
Bhejna Itna Door Mujhko Tu, Yaad Bhi Tujhko Aana Paau Maa
Kya Itna Bura Hoon Main Maa
Kya Itna Bura... Meri Maa

'No, I will ask Him, I will request Him, He will have to do this, He will have to,' L.Shreya said and Kriya smiled at her and hugged her more tightly in a fear that she may never see her again. Soon it was night, little Shreya sat near the window and prayed to God. 'I love mumma a lot, when she will come, then I will also come. I promise, please don't be cross at me, if I also go, she will be lonely, I m born from her tummy and she has devoted her whole life for me, even if I do this much for her, it would be less,' she said cutely.

Jab Bhi Kabhi Papa Mujhe, Zor Zor Se Jhula Jhulate Hai Maa
Meri Nazar Dhoondhe Tujhe, Sochun Yahi Tu Aake Thaamegi Maa

Kriya got emotional hearing her innocent words and went to her taking her in her lap. 'Mumma won't ever go leaving you, don't worry baby,' she said.

Unase Main Yeh Kehta Nahi, Par Main Seham Jaata Hoon Maa
Chehre Pe Aane Deta Nahi, Dil Hi Dil Mein Hi Ghabraata Hoon Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata Hai Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata... Meri Maa
O Main Kabhi Batlaata Nahi, Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Yuun To Main Dikhlaata Nahi, Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata, Hai Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hai Pata... Meri Maa

Kriya went to the same beach where Shlok had committed suicide, L.Shreya was also there holding her dupatta's end. 'Shreya, I want to say your name was kept on your mausi's name, now I want to make you meet someone, Shlok chachu.'

'Shlok chachu, the man who died when I was about two years. Right?' she asked. 'Yes, and you both will feel good by meeting each other, now look no one is here so I can easily call him, Shlok!' Kriya called out and felt two arms wrapped around her, she immediately recognized it to be him. 'Come in front,' she said and he came. 'Look Shreya, he's the one, your chachu,' she said. Shreya ran to him and hugged him. Kriya smiled seeing the duo. 'Shlok, she's dead as well, just like you,' she told him sadly.

'No more sadness, till we can be together, we should enjoy, look there's a boat over there,' he said and the duo looked at the direction. 'Umm, chachu, how to reach there?' little Shreya asked. 'By floating in the air, we're walking dead,' he said tickling her and she frowned. 'Uncie, ghosts doesn't feel tickles,' L.Shreya laughed and he too laughed. 'But humans do,' he said and they targeted Kriya making her laugh to the fullest. 'You look very good while laughing, keep smiling like this,' he said and they had an eyelock. 'Chachu boat,' L.Shreye said and he nodded and the trio held hands. On the other side, Neil was trying to console Priya who was sad that she lost her neice as well. She was crying alot. 'Neil you know what? I don't think little Shreya has gone with them nor Shlok has went, none of them came to say goodbye, means their souls are not yet at peace.'

'Priya, I understand what you feel, those who come to this world, they have to go back one day,' he told her. 'That day Shreya too didn't came to say goodbye, when I was little and papa went from this world, he did come to say goodbye, and then he left us forever," she said crying in his chest sadly.

"You three are God's children," he said. "Means?" she asked lifting her head. "As you three can see dead and the dead ones also might be wanting someone to whom they say goodbye before going, they say goodbye to you so that they can go peacefully," he told her and she smiled but just then she saw three black shadows in front of her, her smile dropped as she saw that they looked like a man, a girl of her age and a little girl, she widened her eyes as they vanished becoming a black smoke. "No!" she shouted all of a sudden.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.2K 214 25
Mehbeer's horror love story Abeer and Meher with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted, strange thin...
33.9K 2.1K 15
This is a story based on recent plot of ishqbaaaz. Where Tej does the shraad of Gauri.. What if Omkara was not allowed to leave with Gauri. What woul...
1.5K 117 8
(MATURE • INCOMPLETE) Felix moves to a house he inherited from a far away family member who passed away, but from the moments he lives there he has a...
80.5K 7K 37
After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Gauri is back in India with Shivaay and Sahasra after her 5 long years of exile, hoping that her...