๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ณ๐’€ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ - ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’„๐’๏ฟฝ...

By tombrinas

โ” ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โit's you, holland. and it will always be you โž ใ€Žin which two young stars meet by a friend... More

CAST
INSTAGRAM
E! NEWS
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
ONE
INSTAGRAM
TWO
TEXT
GROUP CHAT
TEXT
THREE
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
GROUP CHAT
FOUR
E! NEWS
FIVE
SIX
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
TEXT
SEVEN
EIGHT
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
NINE
TEN
INSTAGRAM
GROUPCHAT
TEXT
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
INSTAGRAM
back at home
TWELVE
INSTAGRAM
THIRTEEN
stan lee
NOTE
FOURTEEN
INSTAGRAM
FIFTEEN
NO LIMIT
A/N
new books

ELEVEN

378 4 0
By tombrinas

"You are joking with me? Right?" I ask Tom as he and I pack bags. "No. Look we're already packing" He said with a little laugh. "Why are you taking me?" I ask.

"Because, I love you." He said as he got closer to me. "I love you too" I say pecking his cheek. "Well, let's get packing" I sigh.

I fold my clothes into the luggage leaving space for extra stuff. I stuff in my bras and underwear's, as well as my bra pads for the lacy bra.

"When did you plan this whole trip?" I ask Tom. "Last night, after our little make out I stayed up and thought you'd like hawaii" he said.

Toms POV

I see Sabrina wander around as we still packed, she started heavily breathing. I stop moving, watching Sabrina, she looked like she was lost.

"Sabrina, are you okay?" I ask her, she didn't look at me. "You okay?" I ask again, she looked at me. "Uh- Yeah- I- Uh" He stuttered with her heavy breath.

"No. No. No I'm not okay" She said as she stopped moving, holding her hands out as if she was going to fall over. I rush to Sabrina, holding her.

"Don't worry, I'm right here" I tell her, she lays her head on my shoulder. I hear her cry as the tears fall to my shirt.

"I'm sorry" She said. "Don't be, don't be embarrassed" I tell her. "I love you, Brina" I tell her. "I- I love you too" She said.

"I'm going to get water, wait here" I say. She nodded, sitting on the bed. I leave to the kitchen grabbing a glass filling it with ice cold water.

I walk back to see Sabrina packing. "Sabrina, are?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm fine. We should leave soon" She sniffles. "I- Uh- I'm sorry about that, don't worry about me" She replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 11.9K 19
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
110K 3.9K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
985K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
343K 12.5K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...