The Obsessed {COMPLETED}(AMBW)

Von yakerriah

"I fell in love with you before I've ever met you." ... Mehr

Disclaimer
Living Art
Living Art (Revised)
Friendship
Doubting Loyalty
Accidental Infidelity
Difficult Break
Jungkook's Confession
Old Friend from China
Just a mistake
The Truth
New Normal
Forgiving and Forgetting
Fatal Love
Emergency
🤪

손상된

5.4K 168 283
Von yakerriah

Chapter 2: Damaged

U nlocking his apartment door Taehyung walked in with a girl, wearing a similar uniform as him, with his arms wrapped around her petite waist.  As Taehyung let her go and turned around to close his door the girl looked in awe at all the paintings on the wall.

"You paint a lot, huh?" She asked him.
"Yeah, if I'm bored." He said following behind her as she closely admired them.
"You're must get bored often." She giggled and Taehyung nodded his head.

Walking she paused as she saw a painting that really stood out from the rest.  The painting of the girl with the Sepia skin wearing a bright yellow sundress as she paints a portrait of her deceased father painting.

"Who is this?" The girl asked standing in front of his bed looking up at the painting.
"The daughter of the artist who painted this?" Tahyung said also admiring it as if it's his first time seeing it. "My dad gave it to me for my birthday two years or so ago."

"She's very beautiful." The girl said still looking at it.
"Yeah, one of the most interesting girls I ever met." Taehyung told her.
"You met the girl in this painting?" The girl asked turning around to look at him.
"Not quite, But I've seen her in real life." Taehyung said walking closer to her. "You know ever since I seen her I can't stop thinking about her."

She then stood in front of Taehyung and slowly placed her lips on his. "Then I'll make you forget." She smirked licking her lips before going in for another peck and turning around walking towards his bed while unbuttoning her shirt.

"I doubt it." Taehyung mumbled as walked behind her and pulling off her skirt as he kissed her ivory neck.  As he did he looked up at the painting imagining, like he always does, that she was the girl in the painting.

That was one of the reasons he put it in that specific place so he could look at her while making love to other women because he felt his heart was only for her, the girl in the painting.

~

The rapid movement of the bed against the wall made the painting fall hitting the floor behind his bed hard.  This made Taehyung jump up off the girl and pulled up his pants panicking as he reached behind the bed trying to get the painting.

"Shit, shit, shit." Taehyung said repeatedly because he couldn't reach it.
"It's just a painting, it'll be alright. You can get it after we're done." The girl said still lying naked on the bed.
"No, it's not just a painting!" Taehyung yelled making the girl scowl at him. Then Taehyung suddenly jerked the bed forward making her fall off onto the floor.

"What the hell?!" She yelled at him.
"Shut the hell up!" Taehyung yelled. "It's your fault that it fell in the first place.
"I wasn't the one who was moving! I just lied down!" She yelled at Taehyung.
"Just get out." Tahyung told her.
"What?" She looked at him in confusion.

"I said get out!" He yelled making her jump.
"You're kicking me out over a damn painting?!" She yelled back at him and got up grabbing her clothes.
"Yes." Taehyung said grabbing her arms and pushed her out the door naked with only her school uniform in her hands.

"Taehyung, you bas—." He slammed the door in her face. Then he rushed back behind the bed until he was able to reach the painting.  He held it up examining it before he smiled pleased that the painting wasn't damaged until he saw parted of the painting slightly bent.

"She RUINED IT!" Taehyung yelled as he put the painting down. "That bitch ruined it!" Tahyung said feeling his muscles tense and it felt like he was losing his senses.  He then stumbled towards his desk pushing it over knocking everything off and he looked angrily at everything scattered on the floor. Taking his mattress he threw it off the bed into the corner of the room and yelled as he did.

~

Jimin waited in the elevator excited to go to his best friend's house so they can just hang out like usual. He really enjoyed Taehyung's company and planned to enjoy as much as he could. He got out of the elevator knocking on Taehyung's door, after waiting a few minutes Taehyung slowly opened the door with disheveled hair and red, puffy eyes.

"Woah, someone had a rough night." Jimin laughed walking in to see his trashed studio. Paint cans and paint brushes on the floor, all his painting weren't on the wall, and his mattress was missing.
"What the hell happened?" Jimin asked him with worry on his face.

"This." Taehyung said holding up the painting shakingly.  "This girl ruined it." He pointed at the slightly bent ends.
"Dude. It's not ruined you can still see the picture." Jimin laughed then stopped at seeing how serious he was. "Listen as long as you can see her face it isn't ruined."

"Really?" Taehyung asked him looking at it and realizing he was right.
"Yes." Jimin said putting his arm around his shoulders. "Just chill and stop being so quick to anger. Now put on some clothes, I promised the guys I'll bring you to Namjoon's house."

Taehyung nodded before walking over the mess on his floor and pulling out some clothes. Jimin looked at him sighing before picking up an empty medication bottle that was by his foot on the floor.
"You forgot to refill again!" Jimin yelled at him.

~

Taehyung and Jimin pulled up at a nice two story place that was Namjoon's house. When they entered they heard a lot of commotion coming from the guys like always.

"...and guess what? She had on a Seoul middle school uniform." J-hope bursted out laughing, then the other guys laughed.  Suga pushing Jungkook playfully on the shoulder as he sulked.

"You like 'em young young." Suga laughed out at Jungkook who just rolled his eyes at him.
"What's going on?" Jimin asked him with Taehyung following behind him.
"Well, According to J-hope our little Kookie has a girlfriend." Namjoon smirked nudging Jungkook in the arm.

"That wasn't my girl, it was just a friend. But my actually girlfriend is technically in middle school because she's been having trouble in school." Jungkook corrected him.
"That doesn't changed the fact she's a middle schooler and she's dumb." Suga said already holding a beer bottle in his hands.
"Guys chill. Jungkook's a first year it's not so weird that he's dating a middle schooler and Suga you used to have trouble learning so don't talk." Jin said looking down at them.

"It don't matter, because she's bad anyways." Jungkook smirked with his arms folded in front of his chest.
"Lies." J-hope smirked at him.
"Wait, 'till she come to our school after spring break." Jungkook said smirking.
"Yeah, can't wait." J-hope said sarcastically.

"Don't worry." Taehyung said leaning against his shoulder. "At least you have a girlfriend. None of this low lives are loyal enough to keep one."
"Low lives?" Jimin asked him. "Says you."
"If I wanted a girlfriend I would have one okay." Taehyung said shrugging. "Just saying."

"Then you'll have another one while dating that one." Suga said teasingly sitting in a corner.
"Be quiet." Taehyung said throwing a pillow at him hitting him in the face. "What's are you guys doing tonight anyways?"

"I was thinking we could go to the club. Since Jungkook never been to one." Namjoon said glancing at him with a smirk.
"That's a great idea.  Jungkookie is of age to go to clubs now." J-hope said jumping on him.
"No, I have a girlfriend and clubs only cause trouble for guy's like me." Jungkook said pushing J-hope off of him.

"Come on. What  your girlfriend don't know won't hurt her." J-hope said rolling his eyes.
"And that's why you're single." Taehyung said after J-hope proved his previous point. "But come on Jungkook drinking and dancing won't hurt nobody."

"No, thanks." Jungkook said then J-hope grabbed him.
"You don't have a choice." J-hope laughed as he held Jungkook tightly.
"So you're going to kidnap him?" Namjoon asked him watching as Jungkook struggled against J-hope's hold.

"Yep." J-hope said walking out the door and dragged Jungkook to his car.
"I guess we're partying tonight boys." Suga yelled walking out the door and getting into J-hope's car.
"That  kid really can't hold his alcohol." Jin said shaking his head.

"Let's go." Jimin said looking at everyone before getting into his car. 

~

Sitting at the bar Jungkook just sat on a stool watching all his friends dance with random girls.  He wanted to also, but didn't want to started any trouble for himself.  As he watched his friends while sipping his drink a very attractive but older woman came up to him.

"Hey, you're first time here?" She asked him leaning against the bar.
"Yeah, I came with my friends but they're dancing." Jungkook said pointing at them.
"Oh, you're shy huh?" She asked him.

"No, just have a girlfriend." Jungkook said giving her a slight smile before turning his attention back on his friends.
"Well, is she here?" The woman asked standing in front of him as she ran her hands up Jungkook's thighs towards his crotch.
"No, but I do have a one." He said pushing her hands away.

"And?" She said.
"And that's mean you should back the hell up." Taehyung told her then she scowled and scoffed before walking away.
"Thanks." Jungkook smiled up at Taehyung.
"I noticed how uncomfortable you looked. If you really don't want to be here I can take you home." Taehyung asked him.
"I thought I made that clear before we got here?"Jungkook told him.

"Let's go." Taehyung chuckled holding up a pair of keys.
"Isn't that's Jimin's car keys?" Jungkook asked pointing at the keys.
"Yeah, but he's probably not going home tonight." Taehyung said pointing at Jimin kissing all on another girl, then he lead Jungkook out the club.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.4K 140 20
"Are you sure?" "I've never been more sure than now."
148K 8.4K 65
"Don't fall in love it's a trap" "Love is a lie" I guess you've never loved me at all...
193 32 10
" Don't fall in love with me Dr !! You can't handle it " " My love, you should have given me this warning a little earlier, cause now it's too late...
34.3K 1.3K 20
"Yeah I know you'll always stay."