✔️ Moon | Yoonkook ABO (alpha...

De StellyBish

Ever since Jungkook presented as an omega, he has been avoiding alphas. He couldn't stand the lustful looks... Mais

Introduction
Mint & Peaches (part 2)
Mint & Peaches (part 3)
Mint & Peaches (part 4)
Moon (Bonus part 1)
Moon (Bonus part 2)
Bundles of Joy (Extra part 1)
Bundles of Joy (Extra part 2)

Mint & Peaches (part 1)

16.4K 763 373
De StellyBish

Jungkok scrolled through the songs on his phone and his thumb stopped over DA₩N's 불면증, he clicked on it and closed his eyes, because of the pleasant melody. He was kind of tired and he wished he could go back to his dorm and just sleep. Hanging out with Jimin and Taehyung was always fun, but his new semester had just started days ago and he was already drowning in assignments. Spending the day in Itaewon with his two friends was probably not the smartest idea, but there was a movie he really wanted to watch and of course, Jimin and Taehyung were up for it, but after that they grabbed a meal, then aimlessly walked around the streets and visited some shops. Jungkook loved spending time with the two, but sometimes he envied them.

After all... Taehyung and Jimin were mates, they proudly told everyone that they were actually soulmates. Jungkook had laughed the first time he had heard that, but as he got to know the two a bit better, he could see it... their love for each other was so pure and real, just like Namjoon and Seokjin's.

Jungkook sighed as the other couple crossed his mind, he had promised his cousin to meet him later today, at 7pm to be exact. There was still some time, but Jungkook could really use some sleep, he knew that was out of question though, because Seokjin was going to have his head if he appeared late.

Sometimes his cousin nagged a bit too much and scolded Jungkook for things that he wasn't really doing on purpose, but he loved bickering with the older omega. He often joked that he was the one who raised Seokjin, even though it was quite the opposite. The older had been by his side since forever and often brought up some embarrassing stories from Jungkook's childhood.

Whenever Seokjin was moody, just the mention of his alpha's name was enough to lift up his spirits. Namjoon was a very kind alpha, quite funny and silly as well. He gave long and sometimes boring philosophy speeches on life, but whenever he spoke, Seokjin was always immersed in whatever his mate was saying. And Namjoon... whenever he did as much as glance at Seokjin or talk about him, he looked as if he was ready to give his omega the whole world and that wasn't far from the truth.

Jungkook really wanted a relationship like that. He wanted an alpha that would look at him as if he was the most precious omega in the world, an alpha that would treasure him and love him. Just like Taehyung and Jimin loved each other, just like Seokjin and Namjoon couldn't live without each other.

However, Jungkook was kind of scared of commitment and he often covered up his status – the fact that he was an omega. Suppressants, cologne, having his alpha friends' scents on him, it usually did the trick. 

Usually.

But when he opened his eyes again and looked around, he saw that one man was staring at him.

An alpha.

And by the looks of it, he knew that Jungkook was an omega.

Jungkook could see the desire in his eyes, some alphas could be quite forward and did not try to mask their true intentions, that's why Jungkook was still single, even though he was already 21.

He averted his eyes, this is why he didn't like taking the subway, he felt trapped, but what could he do, it was the fastest way to get from Itaewon to Hanyang.

Jungkook was aware of the fact that he was still young, but most omegas at his age already had mates. Though, Jungkook knew a handful of people who had mated by accident. Blame it on the alcohol, the heat of the moment, the primal instinct to claim and to be claimed. Jungkook didn't want to be bound to someone and regret it for the rest of his life, he didn't want an accidental bond, he wanted a real one and many would probably laugh at him for trying to hide his identity.

It's not like he was that naïve, he knew how low the chances were, to actually meet your soulmate like Jimin and Taehyung had, to love someone and be loved back just as dearly like in Namjoon and Seokjin's case, but Jungkook still hadn't lost hope, he was waiting for that someone, someone who would sweep him off his feet in a blink of an eye.

The train came to a halt and another song started playing, people filtered in and out, it was always such a hassle, so many people wanted to get on the subway, so many wanted to get off, the doors opened and closed a way too fast, Jungkook was always on the edge while boarding the trains or leaving them. At least he managed to avoid the rush hour today, there were even some available seats, but he preferred standing up at the corner, it was his way of avoiding others, the space wasn't much and it was easier to distinguish someone's status, it was easier to focus on someone's scent.

Jungkook was about to close his eyes again when suddenly a very prominent scent invaded his nostrils, chills appeared on his arms and he scanned the new people who had just got on the train. It was so easy to spot him, the alpha which was emitting such a strong scent, it was almost intoxicating, it reminded Jungkook of mint, he wasn't really a fan of it, but there was a certain sweetness to the scent, it was fresh and god, that alpha just smelly heavenly good.

Jungkook usually didn't pay much attention to alphas. However, the one before him was wearing all black, damn that leather jacket. A few earrings were dangling from his ears and he had a silky looking silver hair. There was a watch on his left wrist and a few rings were decorating his fingers. That alpha definitely fell into the category of dangerously hot.

Not like any of that mattered, because- holy shit that alpha was now looking at him. His eyes were fixed on Jungkook, they were currently staring at each other and in any other situation, Jungkook would have looked away, but he just couldn't. There was something about that alpha, Jungkook could practically feel butterflies in his stomach, oh wow what was wrong with him??

He noted that the alpha was shorter than him and his eyes were rather small, but the glint in them... he just screamed alpha, he radiated dominance and he was now smirking at Jungkook.

The alpha was quite far away, he was standing near the doors, black phone in hand, but he pushed it in his back pocket and oh dear god, he was now actually walking towards Jungkook.

The train slowed down again, it meant they had reached another stop. Now was the moment, it was the perfect time to run away, but he didn't. Jungkook just stood still as the alpha walked towards him and whatever song followed on his playlist, the boy didn't get the chance to hear it, because the alpha stopped in front of him and tugged at his earphones.

Yoongi handed the earphones to the boy and finally got a better look at him. Such a lovely, lovely omega. Someone's scent caught his attention as soon as he boarded the train, Yoongi had never smelled anything like that in his life before, it was such an alluring scent, a scent that could make any man lose control. The boy smelled like peaches and a mix of other fruits that just hit Yoongi right in the face, the boy had really soft features and very charming doe eyes. He was wearing light blue jeans, a white t-shirt and had a black backpack swung over his shoulders.

The boy still hadn't broken their eye contact, it was unusual for Yoongi to do something like this, usually he would have admired the omega's beauty from afar without getting close, but it was impossible, it was as if an invisible force had made him close the distance between them.

"Hey, there... precious omega."

The deep voice finally brought Jungkook back from his trance, the alpha smelled even better from up close and Jungkook suddenly had trouble with his breathing.

Why... why does this alpha smell so good? So... familiar... so much like... home.

"I-I'm a beta." Jungkook lamely lied, but the alpha seemed far from convinced.

"Are you fucking kidding me? I could probably smell you from miles. You're an omega... a gorgeous unmated omega."

Jungkook could only gulp down when the alpha placed one of his hands next to his head and Jungkook leaned back a little on the window, he was probably supposed to feel cornered, because there was a frickin' alpha a few centimeters away from him, but he didn't. Jungkook hated confrontations like this, being close to alphas, especially alphas that he didn't know, he felt uncomfortable, but this alpha was not being pushy, even though he was standing really close, he had left a generous amount of space between their bodies.

"Do you think I'm the only one who noticed?"

The alpha asked then and motioned to their left with his head, Jungkook looked in that direction and saw that the alpha from before was still ogling him.

"I can practically feel that guy's arousal, it's lingering in the air, he's ready to take you right here, right now."

Yoongi almost growled, because fuck that alpha and his dirty thoughts. He noted how the boy in front of him flushed, did he really not realize what kind of effect his omega scent had on alphas?

"You might take suppressants or some other shit, but you smell so damn good."

Yoongi nudged his nose against the omega's cheek and the boy shivered, but did not pull away. Yoongi knew that he was probably crossing a line, he's never dared to invade an omega's personal space before. Most alphas thought they were higher in rank and treated omegas poorly. Yoongi was not one of them. In his eyes, omegas were remarkable. They took care of their alphas, raised children, worked and brought in income as well, they were patient and caring, loving and gentle. Omegas deserved respect and Yoongi was one of those idiotic alphas who were ready to devote their whole life to loving an omega, who would simply turn into their... everything. Yoongi would be lying if he said that he hadn't been searching for that particular omega, of course he has, but he still hadn't managed to find it, however... that boy, who was looking at him again, that omega made warmness spread in Yoongi's chest.

He didn't know his name, he didn't know his age, he knew nothing about him and yet... it felt like he knew everything he needed to know.

Weird, right?

It was definitely a new type of feeling, Yoongi had never felt such a strong urge have an omega in his arms. But it was this omega, this omega was making him feel like this.

"Which one is your stop?"

It took Jungkook a while to process the question, because he was once again lost in his thoughts, once again lost in the alpha's fresh mint scent and he hesitated before he opened his mouth to speak, because he wasn't stupid. He knew why the alpha was asking him that and Jungkook was well aware of what might and probably will happen if he answered truthfully, which in the end he did.

"Hanyang university."

"Same stop as me then."     

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

193K 11.6K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...
47.1K 2.1K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
173K 5.9K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...