A GIRL.....ALWAYS AN ANGEL (O...

נכתב על ידי phanikiran9977

Ranked # 11 in self respect Ranked # 33 in affection (new) Ranked # 45 in responsibility Ranked # 59 in co... עוד

Prologue
# 1
# 2

# 3

92 11 8
נכתב על ידי phanikiran9977

hi all .....sorry for the late update....plz excuse me....

here is the next one....

next will come soon....

plz ignore the mistakes...humble request....

dont forget to give feedback...

thank you nd bye.....

                                                                                  ************

After completing lunch....they all sat in the play area nd played some indoor games like chess, carrom board etc.....in the evening after taking some snacks nd coffee ...they went to shuttle court....Radhika became umpire ....Karan nd Krishna became one team nd Ravinder nd Nita became a team...they played 1 game nd KK won it...later Krishna sait to stop it...

Nita pleaded her for one more game but Krishna didnt....

"no Nita...bahut samay hui...its rest time to maa...so u all continue ur play..."said she took Radhika nd went to the room...

Asha came there to help her but Krishna denied ....

"i usually get only Sunday to do Maa's work..so dont try to take this opportunity from me...if u feel bore...then go nd play with Nita or do wt u like to do...okay ...go"...she said with a smile...

hearing it...Asha was amazed nd went out from the room....

until Ravinder came ...Krishna sat beside her in the chair by reading a book....

After 1 1/2 hour Ravinder came nd told her to get fresh up...Krishna left to get fresh up handovering Radhika's resposibility to him...

after getting fresh she came to kitchen to prepare dinner...but seeing Asha there she was surprised nd asked the same to Asha....

"Maam...aapne kahithi do wt u like to spend your leisure time...i like cooking so...i felt i will prepare dinner tou all"...she said...

Krishna smiled..."okay carry on...need any help" she asked...

"no Maam ...thanks...almost completed...just making ready the dining left..."she said...

"okay ..as ur wish"....said she went to hall...

just came Radhika nd Ravinder...a few seconds later Nita nd Karan joined with them...

"wts today's dinner special di"...asked Nita...

"todays Asha's dinner special"....Krishna said....

"Asha!?"....they all at a timesaid...

"cooking is her hobby...lets taste it for a change"...she said...

"Asha di...is cooking over"...Nita asked in loud...

"just 10 minutes ...will serve"...seh said...

"call Meera Bai while u are coming"...Krishna said...

After got fresh up....Asha came nd arranged dishes on dining....called all

seeing the dining nd the arrangement of dishes....Nita said looking at the dishes....

"Asha Di...muhse paani aarahahai ...its looking so yumme"...

they all sat....Asha served...

"tumbhi baito" said Radhika..

"i will eat later plz Maam..." she requested.

they all started eating ...Asha is waiting to hear thier opinion about the dishes in tension....

after tasing it they all praised her cooking talent...but Krishna didnt say anything....she completed nd silently went to hall..

Asha didnt understand as why she was silent...she felt may be she got angry on her...but only Ravinder understands why Krishna was silent...

tehy all sat in the hall...Meera bai sat along with Asha untilhse complete her dinner...

MB: Asha...r u alright...she asked...

Asha: why r u asking like that...she asked...

MB: nothing...all praised ur talent in cooking but Krishna didnt...so i asked..."she said....

Asha: may be Maam dont like that dishes that prepared...next time i will ask her as which one she likes nd i will prepare the same"...replied...

later completing Asha nd MB came to hall....

Krishna stood from the sofa...

"well gud night all..."said she turned nd was stopped...

"Asha ....after completing Maa's work...come to my room"..ordering she went to her room...

Radhika looked at Ravinder...he smiled while nodding...K&N went to their rooms...

after saying gud night...

after compleing the work...Asha went to KV's room....she knocked the door nd slowly opened it after hearing "come in " from inside....

Asha went near Krishna who sat in the balcony...

"Maam"...she called...

"haan Asha...come...sit down"...said she showed a chair....

"thanks Maam'....said she sat...

"Asha ..ur cooking skills are excellant...nd ur way of arranging the dishes is beautiful"...she said looking at Asha...

"Maam...thank u Maam"..she said feeling inside as she got a kohinur diamond with her praise...

"but one thing i didnt understand..."said Krishna...

"wt is that Maam"...she asked in little tension...

Krishna stood nd moved near to the railing nd standing there...she crossed her hands at the chest level...she looked at Asha..

seeing her Asha tried to stand but Krishna sighed to her to sit....

"when u told that u like cooking ...i felt cooking is ur hobby but after tasing the dishes i felt its not ur hobby...in fact u want to make it as ur profession ....right"she asked....

Asha was stunned hearing it....

"how did u know maam"...she asked..

Krishna smiled...

"after seeing ur way presentation i felt like that....by the way why didnt u select it as ur career"...she asked...

"Orphan home manager where i was brought up said that its a heavy burden to send meto that course... home cant afford ..so its better to go in nursing way ....hearing it i changed my decision nd completed nursing training after i got sear on a recommondation..."Asha said...

"Oh...i am sorry...if i hurt u by asking it"..she said...

"no maam...not at all"...Asha said...

"its okay...go nd sleep....gud night"...said Krishna...

Asha said Gud night nd she came out nd went to her room...

Krishna laid on the bed nd after few minutes she slept...

next day Krishna ordered her secretary cum manager Mr.Sharmaji to get the details about the orphanage home where Asha was brought up nd complete the work to take over the responsibility of home legally nd officially under the name of KV Charity Homes nd Hospitals...

two days later when Ravinder nd Radhika sat in the hall....just came Krishna from outside...Nita came from the college nd getting fresh she came to hall....

Krishna came nd sat in the hall where RR were...

Rav: Krishna ..u r looking so tired...wts the matter....

just then her manager Sharmaji came nd gave her the file to take her final signature....she opened the file ...she signed nd returning it to the manager....

"send the copy to the home nd inform the manger that i will visit the home once i gets free..."she ordered....

he nodded his head nd left to do the work wt his maam ordered to him...

Rav: so...mission completed....he asked...

Krish: yes ...completely...she replied...

Rav: well from now onwards they all will complete their wishes....he said with a smile...

Krish: of course...

at the same time...a lady came there nd wished Krishna ...

Krishna nodded in reply nd looking at RR....

Krishn: she is Mom's new maid...she has no family ...from now onwards she will live with us...

hearing it ....Ravinder smiled nd Radhika looked at her...

Radh: wt about Asha...she asked...

Krishna smiled...

Krish: Meera bai...she called...

MB came there...

Krish: Meera bai...she is Mery...from now onwards she is Mom's personal nursing maid...she will stay in ur room with u....she said showing Mery...the new nursing maid...

MB was shocked....Asha who just came there to give juice to Radhika...hearing Krishna's words she was shocked...as she didnt understand why she appointed a new maid...

Radhika again asked the same question as wt about Asha...

Krish: Mery was appointed in the place of Asha...she said...

Ravinder: gud decision...he said...

radhi: r u mad...if we suddenly remove her from the job...wts her condition....asked in little anger...

Ravind: tum itni samajgayi humari betiko....he asked...

Radhi: wt do u mean...i didnt understand....she said...

Krishna: Maa...diamonds also need polish to shine to get the value ...like that talent also need some sort of polish to prove its skills to this world...

Radhi: Krishna ....wt i asked nd wt u are telling i didnt understand....

Krishna smiled....nd looking at Asha...

"Sharmaji"...she callled...

"coming Maam" ...said he came near her...

she sighed to him...

he took a cover from the file nd gave it to Krishna...

she sighed Asha to come near ....Asha came near her ..still she is in shock nd confusion...

Krishna gave the cover to Asha...

"wt is this Maam" she asked in a fear...

"open nd see urself"....Krishna said...

Asha opened the cover with a little shivering fingers ....she took the paper out nd reading it she was shocked again....her eyes filled with tears....she looked at Krishna nd RR...

Ravinder smiled....

Krish: go nd complete ur wish....nd come ....ur talent will help Karan in his new business as he want to enter into the hotel business....she said with a smile...

Radhika understood nd smiled...

Radhi: now i got it...Asha all the best ....she said...

Asha became numb...she didnt understand how to react...

ravinder went near Asha nd keeping hand on her head....

"u are also like our children....so go nd complete ur wish nd course nd come fast...nd again join with us..okay"...he said..

she nodded in okay nd touched RR's foot...they blessed her...

"Asha Di...come fast completing the course.....meanwhile i will complete the formalities nd get the permissions to start the hotels nd we will both rule the hotel busines field....business is my duty nd kitchen duty is urs"...said Karan who came nd heard their convo...

Asha was very happy hearing his words....

"maam...really i dont know how to say thank you "...she was stopped in mid by Krishna...

Krish: just relax nd with a confidence get ready to start ur new journey....haa ...today's kitchen duty is urs...okay"she said with a smile...

"congratulations Di...Krishna Di hamesha aisi hai...wt she want to do she never tells....after completing it she gives surprises.."said Nita hugging Krishna...

Krishna smiled...nd said...

"r u praising me...means u want some thing from me...wts that?" .

"Di :( "Nita called...

they all laughed.....

                                                                                             **************

hi all

thank u for reading....

dont forget to give feedback....

will meet with next...till then stay tuned to read..bye bye take care....

HAPPY DASSEHRA TO ALL

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

413K 20.5K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
302K 21.9K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
48.7K 5.4K 45
Arjun Shergill is a 28 years old, well renowned businessman, who has a big loving family and two kids. He is a caring and utmost loving man. This sto...
499K 10.7K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...