The Mysterious Boy [An Ash...

由 Jayvaughn123

Thanks again to @MinunAmour for the awesome cover! I really appreciate this! You're really the best! A certai... 更多

~Who Are You?~
~Decisions~
~Who Saved Me?~
~Switch School~
~Barging In~
~The Start Of Something New~
~That Made Out~
~Surprises And More~
~Why Are You That Strong?!~
~A Mega Evolved Battle~
~Disaster Coming Pretty Soon~
~How Did She-~
~Process~
~Sudden Ruckus~
~Talks And Everything~
Sorry

~What Kind Of Sorcery Is This?!~

5K 87 30
由 Jayvaughn123

Ash's POV

Challenge me, and he'll regret it. This guy doesn't know the meaning of mystery.

I think all eyes were now on us now, even those who are walking by stopped by to watch this battle. I could get used to this soon, and in fact, this is my first time having an official battle, let's just see how this goes.

'Master, I cant believe you were engaged in a battle that early!' a voice from Lucario went in my mind, it's not even my fault!

'Okay Mr. Prediction guy, I think you need to treat me to a food later, I won!' another feline voice came in, that sounds Zorua, more importantly, what does she mean by that?! They're betting whether I can get a battle or not?!

'I can't believe this...now I have to treat you for later...' a voice of a frowning Lucario went in again in my mind, I can't believe these Pokemons.

'Hey, you two, can you cut it out for a minute? Your trainer here is in a critical condition. Any help, and it'll be appreciated.' I scolded them, I really can't believe they can still do that despite of this condition.

'O-Okay okay, wait, you just have to battle Master. Just go ahead.' Lucario said as he cut off the aura communication, thank you for nothing Lucario.

"Hey! What are you doing? Just stand there? Let your Pokemon go out!" A male voice from ahead of me barged in, that sounds like the challenger, Calem, sounds like Camel, but anyways, here goes nothing.

"Gardevoir, lend me a hand please." I simply said as I threw Gardevoir's pokeball, she came out and cried, getting ready for the battle.

Yep, I do have a Gardevoir, don't be surprised at that, well maybe, I can show you more as I go on in this journey, I hope not.

Lillie's POV

"A Gardevoir! This is the first time I see one battling! I can't wait how this battle goes." Professor Sycamore said as he gets interested in battle. Although it is also my first time seeing one, I also want to see how Gardevoir battles with an Ice and Dark type Pokemon.

"Weavile, we'll go first, use Dark Pulse!" Calem cried, raising his fist up in the air. Weavile moved swiftly, charging at Gardevoir, while charging, Weavile hurled a shadowy orb, and then it jumped high in the air, before releasing it's Dark Pulse.

I looked at the other side, but I can just see the boy calmly standing there, it seems that he have no intention on commanding Gardevoir to dodge that Dark Pulse. It may hit her res-

I was cut off by the sudden and quick movement of Gardevoir, making the Dark Pulse miss it's target, gaining more and more attention to the ones passing by, a great thanks for the explosion. Also, murmurs of other people watching the battle can be heard, one question barged in my mind, how did the boy commanded Gardevoir to dodge?

The smoke cleared and a Gardevoir who is just calmly standing, can be seen, with it's trainer behind her, then after a moment, cheers we're now heard from everyone watching, they seemed to be excited about this battle,just the way me and professor feels.

"I've never seen a Gardevoir acted that fast before!" Gary said as he had those stars in his eyes, also Paul, who seems really interested, just the way he looks at the battle.

"This newcomer is a strong one..." Gladion murmured, although I have heard that one clearly, he's just beside me.

"Most Gardevoirs are strong, yeah, I know that, but this one really caught my attention." A small voice was heard from behind me, I turned around and saw a woman, probably a teacher here in Kalos High.

"Oh, it's you Diantha, yeah you're right, I can see that this Gardevoir is really strong, just the way it battles." Professor Sycamore said as she saw the woman, or Ms. Diantha.

"Might as well watch this one." Diantha said with interest. We gazed back at the intense battle. I can see that Calem is finding this battle hard for him, he'll regret challenging that trainer if he lose.

"Argh, Weavile, try Ice Beam!" Calem shouted in irritation, first battle and he's really that irritated, that's stupid. I don't like this guy.

Weavile nodded and then charged once again at Gardevoir, then it jumped high while charging up it's Ice Beam, I looked at the boy, but he seems uninterested about the battle and closed his eyes. Ice Beam is about to hit Gardevoir when it just suddenly disappeared, making it miss it's target, Weavile searched for Gardevoir everywhere, sweats were now dropping from it's face.

"Where is it?! Don't tell me it abandoned the battle?!" Calem yelled at the boy, but the boy remained calm.

"I should've ran if Gardevoir abandoned the battle." He said as Gardevoir reappeared behind Weavile while charging up a pinkish move, probably Moonblast, if that'll hit, then it's a good bye for Weavile.

Calem desperately yelled for Weavile to dodge the incoming attack. Luckily, Weavile acted so fast and managed to dodged the Moonblast. That gives Calem some goosebumps, also to Weavile, because I can see it sweating down a lot.

"How did the boy felt Gardevoir's presence?" Diantha said with a hint of disbelief in her voice. "I mean, the timings and all, they're too perfect to be believed! It takes time, probably a year or two, just to master that kind of battle style!"

"Reappearing from a long period of time is kind of hard, even me and my Pokemon can't do that, even if they're fast." Professor Sycamore said, still looking st the battle.

I can also see brother watching the battle closely, I think he's studying the two trainers, but I think he focused more on the newcomer, the way he battles makes him interested, I think.

"You're lucky that Weavile acted that fast, but next time, I promise Gardevoir will never miss, I just commanded Gardevoir to miss her target, because I want this battle to be prolonged." Ash said while doing crossed arms, Calem is now triggered at this, one wrong move and then he'll lose his Weavile, in addition, that one is a strong looking Moonblast, I don't think Weavile will survive that one if it got hit, that'll be super effective.

"Weavile, we need to be cautious, go with Shadow Ball!" Calem commanded Weavile with care.

"Planning for ranged attacks, that technique is used by most trainers, I'm not surprised you're one of them." Ash said as Weavile hurled a shadowy orb and fired it to Gardevoir.

"Dodge and use Psychic..." Ash commanded, Gardevoir hastily avoided the incoming Shadow Ball.

"Psychic? But that'll be-" and at the same time, I was about to mentally facepalm when he continued on with his command.

"...on the rocks and fire them to Weavile." He finished his command while smirking, Gardevoir's eyes suddenly glowed light blue and then rocks are now floating, almost the whole battlefield we're now filled of floating rocks and pebbles, then the rocks suddenly moved towards Weavile, the rocks we're too fast, and Weavile didn't have the time to dodge the rocks, making it hit badly, causing for it to faint.

"Super effective." Ash calmly said as Gardevoir's went back to where she stood before. Calem returned Weavile back in it's pokeball, he can't believe what he just saw, same with us, a move which is aren't effective is used in the surroundings to make it super effective.

"I've never seen something like that before!" Gary yelled in disbelief, and I can also see Ms. Diantha and Professor Sycamore's mouths hanging wide open, Gladion can't also believe what he was seeing, and the others were now really excited about the battle, their cheers we're pretty self-explanatory.

"I admit it, this is the first time I see someone with Gardevoir battle like that, at first, I was dumbfounded at the command he was about to say, but when he said the last sentence, that made me think that Rock types are effective against Ice types." Diantha admitted, still not believing at the skill the boy possessed. I looked at the boy, who is still standing at the battlefield, waiting for Calem's response, maybe I can learn many battle styles from him.

"T-That's..." Calem managed to say while holding another pokeball on his hand. I think that'll be his second Pokemon.

"Don't challenge anyone, that just means you're underestimating them, and you're too confident on yourself, don't be cocky." He reminded him, that said, he angered him more, although his saying the truth, he's just too confident about himself.

"Mind your own business, Steelix, come out!" He said as he tossed another pokeball, the large rock snake Pokemon came out from it and cried loudly.

"You know that switching out Pokemons are legit after battles right?" Ash said as he facepalmed, making some of us contain laughter, I bet he will switch out because of Steelix's type.

"Honestly I'm planning on switching out in the first place, now that you've switch out a Steel type over Fairy type, you're being stupid, because I'm changing." He said as he picked up another pokeball in his pocket, he returned Gardevoir's back to her pokeball and tossed another one, now we can have to know more about this trainer's Pokemon.

The pokeball opened, revealing the Fighting and Fire Pokemon, Blaziken.(Or is it, Fighting-Flying, Flying-Fire, or whatever.)Cheers are dominating around the battlefield, switching our Blaziken is a good idea, and at the same time, making Calem stupid, now he can't switch out anymore, too bad.

"Why you..." Calem managed to say despite of his anger, that made Ash chuckle.

"I really like seeing someone getting mad at something that doesn't even have to be mad about." He said, Calem can't contain his anger and then commanded Steelix, straight to the point.

"Steelix, Stone Edge!" Calem commanded Steelix, that sounds desperate. Steelix cried loudly, then moments later, rock formations came out from the ground and was heading to Blaziken.

"You know what to do." He just said simply, Blaziken nodded and then stood still, charging up a punching move, that looked like Power-Up Punch!

The Stone Edge is now coming to Blaziken, while it just stood still, waiting for the move to come, then it arrived, Blaziken punched the ground, creating thick dust and smoke, and at the same time, cancelling the move, that one made 'oohs' and 'ahhs', that one was a nice battle style, I'll definitely use it in future battles.

The dust disappeared, Steelix still standing, but for Blaziken, it disappeared, it's nowhere to be seen.

"Not this one again, Steelix, stand your ground! Be alert!" Calem yelled at Steelix, Steelix looked around, waiting for Blaziken to come out, and then...

A figure came out from nowhere, with fiery foot, that looks like Blaze Kick. The figure is charging at Steelix at a very fast pace, Steelix didn't have the time to dodge the incoming attack, resulting for it to be hit by that Blaze Kick, badly.

"Steelix!" Calem shouted desperately. That Blaziken is too fast, it has an abnormal speed, how does this trainer train his Pokemon?

I guess this one will be a 3-0 battle.

Ash's POV

"Blaziken, nice job." I praised, he nodded in response and smirked at it's opponent. Then the dust cleared out, revealing a fainted Steelix, that was one strong kicked and

Calem returned his Pokemon back in it's pokeball, he looks like he regretted what he did in the first place. I hate guys like that, being confident and proud of himself that he thinks that he can battle anyone and win any battle.

I'm planning to prolong this battle, but i think im just gonna end it here, because I felt bored about this battle, seriously.

"Come out everyone!" He just suddenly said, what does he mean by 'everyo-'. Don't tell me he's gonna let them all out?! That's against the rules!

He tossed four pokeballs up in the air, each of them opened and revealed it's respective Pokemon inside it, there, I see a Golem, Chesnaught, Scizor, and Absol. I'm surprised he has that Disaster Pokemon.

"Hey! That's against the rules! You just said that it'll be a 3 vs. 3 battle!" Someone yelled from the audience, I looked around and saw the blonde girl, who is with his brother from before at the woods.

I raised my hand and pointed it out at the girl, high five sign, signalling to let her stop talking and looked back at the greedy guy. "I can handle this one, don't worry."

That caused the whole audience to murmur, I think that they think that 1 vs 4 isn't just right, but I'm gonna let their mind change and let them think that anything will be possible if your just gonna believe in your Pokemon.

"I bet this will be the time you're gonna lose, get ready!" The guy yelled, keep talking, I rolled my eyes and ignored what he just said, he talks too much, let's just see what he can do in this battle.

"Golem, Rollout! The rest of you, scatter!" He commanded all of them, now that's a challenge for me, but still, I can't believe this is a 1 vs. 4 battle.

Golem curled itself in a ball and rolled towards Blaziken, while the other three were scattered everywhere, just like what the guy commanded, I took a look at the three, and looked back at Blaziken.

"Dodge that one." I commanded Blaziken, okay, maybe I should get serious about this one, this will be a long fight, and at the same time, excitement is now running around me. This is my first time having a battle like this, maybe I should thank the guy later for having a battle like this.

Blaziken dodged the Rollout, making Golem miss it's target, then I can hear another command from the guy. "Absol, Psycho Cut, Chesnaught Pin Missile! Don't let it miss!"

The two charged up their respective attacks, Psycho Cut and Pin Missile, and fired it towards Blaziken, it's still in mid-air, there's no way it can dodge those attacks.

"Blaziken, Flamethrower while still in mid-air." I calmly commanded Blaziken, he nodded and then charged up the Flamethrower and fired it to the two attacks, it successfully repelled the attacks, causing for it to be cancelled. Blaziken reached the ground safely.

That one received cheers from everyone, well, he really can't command all four in one. So he is having a hard time, instead of me.

"Scizor, Metal Claw head on, Golem, careful with your Rock Slide, make sure Scizor can't be hit." He commanded the two, the other two stood still, knowing that they wasn't commanded.

I have to admit this one, he has teamwork with his team, guess this one will be a long battle, judging by the fact that this one is a 1 vs. 4 battle.

Scizor charged at Blaziken, then it's claws suddenly turned steel, while Golem stood still and then cried, then suddenly, rocks came out falling.

"Let Scizor chase you, use your speed, watch out from Rock Slide." I ordered Blaziken, he nodded and then dodged the incoming Metal Claw, before running around the battlefield, Golem kept on using Rock Slide, while Scizor kept on chasing Blaziken while still holding on with it's Metal Claw.

There are times that Scizor was hit from the rocks, which is of course, part of my plan, until the whole battlefield is surrounded with dust, they decided to stop the attack and go back to position, the dust cleared in and all we can see is a rocky battleground, also part of my plan.

Now that I've formed a rocky battlefield, this will be the time I'll be serious in battling, but seriously, I just thought of this idea just now.

I wonder how this one will turn out, I guess I just have to wait and see.

To be continued...

(A/N) I missed you guys...

Who waited for so long?

Yeah, I'm sorry for all of that...

Still finding a way though.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
152K 5.4K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 47.9K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 56.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...