Innocence (Completed)

Door suhdude205

Ranked #1 in #MichaelJackson ❤️ Ranked #1 in #TheJackson5 Teenage Michael Jackson and his brothers are on top... Meer

America's Sweetheart
Boys Will Be Boys
J5 Groopies
What's Wrong With You?
Just Friends
Jealous
Be Careful With Me.
Special.
Seperate Ways.
Find a brain.
No.
It's Okay.
Games.
I cant.
No Winners.
Lady In My Life.
Steven
Baby Steps.
Moving Forward
Mistake?
Love is my message.
She's Out Of My Life.
Closure.

My Angel.

1K 53 77
Door suhdude205

Lilly

Everyone had left the party around 11. Randy and I were in the living room. I was taking cups and dishes into the kitchen for Mama K to wash. Randy was just sitting on the couch biting his lip as he watched my every move. I stopped and looked at him with a smirk.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked lowly while blushing.

He slowly released his lip from his teeth's harsh grip and smiled. "Because you're gorgeous."

I smiled and rolled my eyes as I gathered the last of the dishes.

"Are you gonna open your gifts?"

I bit my lip nervously as I'd completely forgot about the array of shiny gifts sitting on the table in the far corner of the room.

I slowly nodded as he got up and limped on his crutches to a chair near all the gifts. I followed as I took a seat close by. He handed me gifts as I opened them one by one, revealing my childlike expression as if it's Christmas morning. I soon was opening boxes containing colorful fluffy socks I loved wearing so much, cute shirts that's definitely my style, perfume, scarves, and jewelry. I blushed the entire time as he just smiled at me. Soon the gifts came to an end.

He gave a puzzled look as he pulled out an arrangement of pink Lily flowers. I squealed as I grabbed them from his hands and took a whiff. "Oh they're beautiful Randy." I blushed as I scanned over the flowers.

"Lilly i didn-..."

"Just stop. You've said enough. Thank you so much... for all of this. It was a great night." I kissed him on the cheek and took my flowers to the kitchen to get them into some water.

• • • •

About a month goes by and The Jacksons had planned on going on tour soon. And guess what! Randy is walking again! With dedication and therapy, he's back on his feet in only 6 1/2 months instead of 8 months. We'd stood in Randy's room as I packed my belongs I had all over the place as if I lived here. I didn't feel the need to stay anymore since Randy was fully recovered now and soon off to tour with his brothers.

"Thank you." He softly said as I stopped packing and looked in his direction. He was leaning against the wall playing with his fingers. I smiled and looked him up and down, remembering how tall he is now that he's no longer leaning on crutches.

"Stop thanking me." I giggled as I leaned over to zip my bag. I felt a pair of big hands grab my waist and turn me around. I came face to face with those beautiful, almond shaped, brown eyes of his. I watched a single curl dangle on his face. He looked down at me with the purest of emotions as I continued to stare deeply into the windows of his soul. He gently tucked a curl of my brown hair behind my ear as he scanned my face. He slowly leaned down laid the softest kiss on me I'd ever felt. I reached around his neck and slowly kissed him back. He started walking backwards till the back of his knees hit the bed frame, making him sit on his bed. He gripped my waist harder and pulled me onto his lap. He started rubbing my back underneath my shirt as he grazed over my bra strap a few times.

"R-Randy..." I pulled away from our kiss as I stared to feel a warmth grow in between my thighs.

"Just relax baby." He cooed as he placed soft kisses along my neck, biting and sucking. Causing me to let out a soft moan.

"Randy we can't..." I bit my lip, trying to get out of his grip.

"Why not?" He nibbled at my neck causing a shock of pleasure down my spine. I giggled trying to stop him once again.

"Steven stop..." I whined.

He sighed and stopped, giving me a frustrated look. "What's wrong?"

"We can't cross this line." I bit my lip nervously, knowing something was bound to happen. I'd been with Randy nonstop for 7 months now. We've grown closer than ever. I knew how he felt about me but I wasn't sure what I wanted at this point. I don't want to lead him on or hurt him.

"We already crossed it. Why not keep going?" He wrapped his arms around my ribs and gave me a gentle squeeze. I smiled at his actions as he looked up at me with pleading eyes. "It's been a long time Lilly."

I giggled at the fact that I'd already known this for he'd been crippled for the last 7 months and wasn't really seeing anyone before that. If I was being honest with myself, it's been a long time for me too for I haven't been with anyone since the last time I slept with Michael. John and I never got to that point although we came awfully close.

"I really should finish packing. Don't you have a tour to get ready for?" I bit my lip as I wiggles out of his grip and stood back up.

"I'm trying to get ready for it. You won't let me." I watched him roll his eyes and lay back on his bed to where he was staring at the ceiling with sexual frustration.

I giggled as I realized how much I'm gonna miss him.

• • • •

Michael

I must admit, I didn't want to leave. I wanted to pretend life was great and stay with Diana. I wanted to go solo. I was tired of being with my brothers and tired of Joesph. I have so many projects and ideas that I can't express. It hurts me to not be able to express myself. I sat by the fireplace and played with my duffle bag zipper.

I hear the phone ring, I just look at it as I hear Diana yell that she's got it from another room. I drop my head as I try to stop the burning sensation of tears trying to escape. I know it's him. The other man. Arne. He calls often, sends her gifts and flowers. I've even found a ring. I know he sent it. I know she said yes to being his wife. I've seen her try to hide her relationship with him from me. I played along, like I didn't know who was calling late hours of the night, who was sending love letters in the mail, who she'd often leave me to go see. Her fiancé.

I didn't want to believe it. I just wanted him to be a fan, a friend, someone who had a crush on her, but he was way more than that and I felt it. This whole relationship between Diana and I was in my head.. we'd never established an actual relationship. I just assumed we were an item. I was kidding myself. I let her lead me on and confuse me. I let her play me for so long.

I got up off the fireplace and grabbed my bag. I made my way to the door and glanced back before leaving without saying goodbye to Diana.

As I got home, I saw that Joesphs stupid van was already packed with suitcases and bags. We'd be leaving in the morning. I sighed as I made my way in the house and up to my room. I wanted to sulk. I wanted to stay in my room, in the dark for the rest of my life.

I shut my door behind me and threw my bag across the room. I walked over to my mirror and stared at the boy within my reflection. I slowly took my shirt off, revealing a few more light patches on my abdomen that had appeared in the last couple days.

Look at me. Why would Diana want to be with me? I stared at the tears falling as they hit the top of my dresser. I watched a single tear fall down onto my right hand. I stared at the patches as I'd realized that the condition was worse on my right hand than the left.

Frustration and anger filled my body as I uncontrollably swiped my hand across my dresser, knocking everything that once resided on it to the ground. In this moment, I felt angry, hurt, sad, and heartbroken. I sat on the ground in front of my dresser and pulled my knees to me. I sunk my face into the crease of them as I felt my body shaking from the intensity of mixed emotions I was feeling.

I heard a faint knock at my door. I ignored it thinking it was probably one of my brothers or Joesph to say something about the tour. I heard my door open then close, followed by footsteps slowly make their way over to me. I felt a presence stand in front of me for a moment before sitting beside me. I wasn't even the slightest big curious about who it was. I wanted to be alone. I didn't want anyone to see my shirtless, discolored body or red eyes that held the weight of a recent heart break. I was a complete mess.

"Michael..." a sweet familiar voice spoke in a whisper. I felt a small, soft hand touch my bare arm which caused me to jump a little.

"Michael... do you want to talk about it?" I heard the concern and empathy in her voice. That voice which I missed oh so much. I peaked up from my knees and saw Lilly's big, beautiful hazel eyes looking at me saddened, as if she already knew what'd happened.

"No..." I mumbled back as I put my face back in my knees, rejecting her attempt to comfort me and her presence.

"Look at me." She whispered.

I sighed as I wiped my eyes and looked at her.

"I know we haven't been the closest in the past few months, but it's me Michael. You know you can talk to me about anything."

I sniffled, tryin to clear my noses as I wiped my eyes once again. "I know Lilly... I just-... I hate my life right now. Nothing is fair." I began to cry uncontrollably again as I put my face back into my knees.

I felt her warm hand rub up and down my back which somehow eased my aching heart a little bit. "She's engaged." I felt Lilly's hand freeze which caused me to look at her to see what her reaction is. She looked pissed.

"Lilly?" I mumbled, trying to snap her out of her death glare into space.

"Yep. I'm gonna kill that bitch. I warned her. I told her not to hurt you. Now she's gotta die, my career is over because I'm going to jail for manslaughter." She looked off into space with the most serious look I've ever seen her have.

I couldn't help but let the smile that was tugging at the corners of my mouth escape. "Lilly." I giggled as I watched her contemplate her life as if she's really about to go to jail.

"Michael. I hate seeing you like this. Even if we aren't on good terms, I'll always love you. And anyone that hurts you has to die." She shrugged without cracking a smile which made me laugh even harder. My laugh eventually causing her to smile at me.

"I missed hearing that laugh..." She whispered as she studied my features.

I sighed at the realization of how much of a jerk I was being to her for so long. "I'm sorry for everything."

"So am I." She gave me a small smile and grabbed my hand.

"Truce?"

"Truce." I blushed and returned the smile. For some reason, making up with Lilly seemed to lift a little weight off my shoulders. She could've just said 'I told you she was gonna break your heart.' And rubbed it in my face but she's not that type of girl, which is one of the reasons why I love her so much. I bit my lip as I saw her smile and look down at the hand she was holding. Her smile faded as she realized my condition had slightly worsened since the first time she'd found out about it.

She grabbed my other hand and held them next to each other, like she was comparing them. The right was obviously way worse than the left. I embarrassingly sat with my hands in hers as she examined them. Moments later she looked up at me with a small smile. I slightly furrowed my eyebrows at her. She stood up and disappeared into my closet for about a minute or two. Soon she came back out with a single white glove that belonged to a golf outfit I'd never worn. I looked at her puzzled as she sat back down next to me.

She slid the glove on my right hand. I looked at it for a moment then back up to her. "Where's the other one?"

"You only need one." She smiled as she stated this in a matter of fact tone.

I thought about it for a moment as I held my hand out and looked at it. It actually grew on me. I gave her a small smile. She slid the glove off my hand and stood up as she put it in her pocket.

"What are you doing?" I looked at her confused, I actually wanted that glove.

"I'm gonna take this and have it ready for you when you come back from tour." She smiled as if she'd had a plan. What did she mean, 'have it ready'?

Lilly

Michael stood up and looked down at me, waiting for me to elaborate on what I meant but I didn't want to tell him. I wanted him to surprise him with my idea. My thoughts were interrupted by a chiming of the doorbell downstairs. I gave Michael a smile as I'd just got out of further explaining anything to him. I rushed out of his room and jogged down the stairs and came face to face with Jackie.

Ohhhh Jackie. My crush for you has yet to seize. If only I were older or you were younger. We'd definitely be together. But time was not on my side when it came to him.

"I've got it." He smiled at me as he turned to open the door. I blushed as I watched him greet the unknown being behind the door.

"Hey, how are you?" He ask friendly.

"I'm fine. Is Michael here?" A soft, female voice spoke. I recognized that voice. I took a few steps so I could see who the familiar voice was coming from.

"Brooke?" I spoke out with disgust.

"Oh. Hi Lilly." He gave me a fake smile as Jackie let her step into the house. "I'll go get Mike." He jogged up the stairs and disappeared, awkwardly leaving me there with Brooke.

"How are you?" She asked, unexpectedly nice.

"Um. Okay. And you?" I shuffled uncomfortably as I looked at her puzzled.

"A little sick but ya know, first trimester." She shrugged.

My eyes widened at her words but before I could respond, Michael came jogging down the stairs, fully clothed, with a look of concern.

"Brooke. I thought I said later?" He mumbled as he glanced at me then at her.

"I know but I'm not feeling well." She held her stomach and made a pouty face. Michael cleared his throat and looked at me uncomfortably as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

I wanted to walk away and mind my business but the little ghetto black girl inside of me wanted answers.

"You're pregnant?" I blurted out without even thinking first.

"No. We are pregnant." She grabbed Michaels arm and bit her lip. He quickly pulled his arm away from her. He turned a bright shade of red as he shook his head with his face now in his hand.

I'm so done with him.

________________________

Vote
Comment
Share
❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.4K 173 22
"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we can do about that." Keisha & Michael we...
7K 263 11
Michael Jackson is a grocery worker and he has a speech problem. Over the years, since he was a kid, all he every got was bullying and abuse from his...
37.5K 1.3K 31
He's mean, tall, handsome and is a bossy man. But He's only searching for one thing.. And that's to settle down. He's thirty so why not? His taste i...
14.8K 435 46
Circa' 1987-1989 "....She was short with full hips and small waist with smooth Carmel skin and perfect c-cup breast. Who was I kidding this girl was...