The Outsiders (Harry Styles)

Od 1Dfanfics1319

(Fanfiction based on book and movie- the outsiders) Cherry lives in a town in which have gangs. The socs (soa... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 34

96 6 0
Od 1Dfanfics1319

"Oh so you're telling me this now?" I look at him. It's too bad. If he loves her, that's great. He's not telling her. Cause fuck what if she loves him back?

"I had to," he sighs.

"Just- god. Please don't tell her."

"I'm not," he says. But something tells me that he is lying. I keep asking myself why I'm not getting mad. I guess I've just had it with all this bullshit.

"Whatever," I say and he runs his fingers through his hair. "As long as I'm her first time, I don't really give a shit."

He looks at me strangely.

"You're inhumane," he forces a laugh.

"If you're saying I'm sexist, I'm not," I look at him.

"I am," he says. God, sometimes I just want to hit this guy. But I can't, he's like my brother.

"Whatever," I stand up and I hear the door open. Zayn walks in along with Niall.

"You guys haven't visited Johnny in a while," Niall sits next to Soda.

"I know, I know. I just have so many things on my mind right now," I hold my temples.

"Like what?" Zayn asks.

"For starters, Mindy wanted to fuck in front of Cherry. So my mind isn't working so well right now."

"Well damn," Niall says. "Did she hurt her? Because I swear-" he starts.

"No, I would have killed her if she did," I explain.

"Let's go spy," Zayn laughs.

"Spy on what?" I lift a brow.

"Perrie's over at Amanda's along with Cherry. I thought I saw the curtains open," he jokes.

"I hope your kidding," I look at him.

"Chillax, I won't spy on your naked girlfriend," Zayn says.

"She isn't my girlfriend," I groan. These guys can be really pushy.

"Don't give me that bullshit, Harry. She practically loves you," Niall says.

Cherry's POV

"What?" Perrie looks shocked.

"Yep," I nod while laughing.

"He didn't," her eyes pop.

"No lie, he tried to take a bullet for her when they only knew each other for a week," Amanda plops an M&M in her mouth.

"Wow. The guy really must like you," Perrie puts her hair in a high bun. I actually really like her. She's really kind and fun to be with. Amanda and I could really get used to her. Apparently, she's a greaser. But she looks way more like a soc.

"It's not like we're dating or anything," I tell them.

"Yes you are," Amanda rolls her eyes.

"No, he hasn't even asked me out," I explain.

"Listen Cherry, you can't be fuck buddies forever," Amanda laughs and I put one finger in the air.

"We don't fuck," I tell them.

"Wait, you haven't had sex yet?" Perrie lifts a brow. Her British accent is so heavy, that it's literally the most adorable thing I've ever heard.

"Nope," I giggle.

"But they've had oral," Amanda speaks for me.

"How long have you guys been together?" She asks.

"Well, we're not together. But we've been 'happening' for two months now I guess," I explain.

"I've been with Niall for a month, and were already having sex constantly," Amanda laughs. "Your turn."

"Some girls want to save the virginity dumb fuck," I laugh.

"I'm sorry mate. It's just been way too long. Perrie, have you guys...?" Amanda turns to her.

"Only twice," she says.

"Nice," Amanda nods. Suddenly, Amanda's bedroom door opens. When I look back, and find Niall standing in the doorway, and only then do I realize that I'm only in my bra and underwear.

"What the fuck, Niall?" I grab Amanda's sheets and Perrie grabs a pillow. Were all half naked.

"Oh fuck. Sorry," he covers his eyes with his hands.

"What are you doing here?" Amanda asks him.

"Well the guys thought I should come up at eavesdrop but I just walked in instead," he says.

"Okay, I'll deal with those douche kebabs later. Just go," she shakes her head.

"Okay, okay," he leaves.

"Oh my god," Perrie sits up while laughing. I decide to look out the window. Harry, Zayn and Liam are leaning against the car, smoking. They don't see me until I knock on the window. Fuck I forgot to my T-shirt on. I notice Harry cover both their eyes with his hands while glaring at me. I close the curtains quickly and I start laughing.

"What?" Perrie says.

"I just flashed them this," I point to my body as I slip my huge black polo T-shirt on.

"Zayn also?" She laughs.

"Don't worry, Harry covered their eyes," I laugh. I decided a long time ago not to tell Perrie that Zayn and Sodapop tried to get with me. I think it would throw her off just a little bit.

"That loser," Amanda giggles. My phone rings.

"HEY Harold," Amanda answers for me. "Oh yeah. She's available. One second Harold Edward," she can't stop laughing. She's the biggest idiot. Haha.

"Hello?" She gives the phone to me.

"Why'd you do that?" He says calmly. Surprisingly.

"I forgot I wasn't wearing clothing," I explain.

"Don't fucking do it again," he says.

"Woah. Calm down. Niall walked in on us anyways," I tell him.

"Whatever," he says angrily.

"Why did you guys come to spy on us?" I fire back at him jokingly.

"NO IT'S OKAY. HARRY, WANT SOME STARBURST?" Amanda yells.

"No," I can hear him laughing. "Amanda, you're insane."

"Sorry," she shrugs.

"Alright love, goodnight. Stay out of trouble," he hangs up.

"Did he just call you love?" Amanda chews her candy hysterically.

"Yeah, so?" I lift a brow. Perrie and Amanda look at each other.

"We're not in love guys," I roll my eyes.

"Oh, okay," Amanda makes a face. She has to be drunk or something.

The next day, all of us decide to go shopping. I figured that summer is basically over and I need to buy baggy sweaters and Uggs for next season.

Amanda claims that MK has an amazing sale for fall. Perrie isn't much of a shopper but today she says that she wants to spoil herself for once.

"Guys, Zayn keeps on texting me. He wants us to come over to the guys' house," she tells us as we walk towards Victoria's Secret.

"Tell him to leave us alone and let us shop for bras," Amanda laughs.

"Should I tell them we'll be over after we're done?" she asks as we start for the perfume section of PINK.

"Sure," Amanda says. I pick up Pure Seduction from the one of the shelves. It's my favorite scent from this store.

"Smell this," I spray some onto Perrie and she gags a little.

"Oh," she coughs. "That's nice," she laughs.

"I know, right?" I say.

Amanda picks up a purple bottle, "Love Spell is so much better."

"You wish," I laugh.

"Forty for body spray?" Perrie says.

"It's not that bad," Amanda says. She doesn't get that some people can't afford shit like this.

Once we leave the mall, we head for the car. Amanda says that we should go out for dinner but maybe we should just bring take out over to the guys. Suddenly I notice a familiar figure standing next to my car. Dally and... Nash? That creepy guy that tried to get into my pants? Ugh please no.

"Hey," Dally says.

"Hi," I say flatly as I open my car door. Perrie heads for the back.

"Hey, that's Malik's girl," Nash winks at her.

"And that's Horan's," Dally laughs.

"Leave us alone," Amanda rolls her eyes as she opens the passenger seat door.

"Hey Cherry, I heard you and Styles fight a lot. Why don't you come home with me?" Nash bites his lip.

"You're disgusting," I close my car door once I get in.

I drive away as quickly as I can.

"Greasers are animals," I say.

"Hey!" Perrie laughs.

"I meant guys," I say and Amanda sighs.

"Dally is supposed to be good," she says.

"He saved my life," I stop at Pizza Hut.

"I remember," Amanda says.

"Who's gonna go get two pizzas?" I hold thirty dollars up in the air.

"I'll go," Perrie says.

Fifteen minutes later, we arrive at the guys house.

"We're here," Amanda opens the door.

"You brought food?" Niall gets up from the couch.

"Yep," she says and he sweetly kisses her. Aww. I notice Harry put his cigarette out. And so do the other guys.

Perrie puts the pizza onto the table and jumps onto Zayn's lap. They're the cutest. I'm just standing here awkwardly. Harry sighs and he motions me to come. He sits me onto his lap and kisses my cheek. Well, this is new. And... Public.

"Aww," Louis says.

"Don't push it," Harry smiles.

"Hey, where are the beers?" Liam asks.

"In the cooler," Sodapop says. Damn, he's shirtless. Whyy is he doing this?

"Who took my twix?" Ponyboy looks up. Why is he sitting on the floor?

"GUILTY," Niall says and Amanda laughs.

"Man, I'm gonna hurt you," Pony laughs. Their house phone rings. Harry picks up the phone to look at the caller ID.

It's the hospital.

Everyone goes quiet. Harry puts the phone to his ear and then drops it.

Then I realized. Johnny is dead.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.4K 177 56
I have merged Book 1 and 1.5 together. {Book one} When Ellie was fourteen she moved schools, away from all of her friends. She made friends with a co...
3K 61 30
Thalia bears the weight of the world on her back. She has no family, no friends, and nothing to live for. When she's stuck in an elevator with Harry...
93.8K 2.1K 41
Becca is a young adult that grew up in Cheshire with no other than THE Harry Styles. Even though she may have grown up with him doesn't mean they wer...
88.8K 1.6K 9
*female reader insert fic* You and Harry exist in the same friend group--and barely tolerate each other. Each night out is filled with snarky comment...