Son of Apokolips (Raven x son...

Autorstwa Thedude0

so first fan fiction, I got this idea from marilsan on deviant art and wanted to expand on it, make it a fles... Więcej

Prologue: The Test
The Arrival
The Encounter
The Cell
Introductions
Divide and Conquer
Sisters
Final Exam
Forces of Nature
The sum of his parts
Nevermore pt 1
Nevermore pt. 2
Switched
Deep Six (editing)
Mask pt. 1 (editing)
re-write
Some done.
getting there.
three more down.

The Test part 2

12.7K 239 65
Autorstwa Thedude0

The wind was blowing, and I was in awe, as they saw their king in a way that they hadn't seen in a long time, I just stared at him, powered up or not, I was still taking him down. The king then charged at me, going in for a punch, I then caught that punch unmoving.

"If this is all you  have got, then this will be more simple than I thought."  The king smiled, punching and punching, and there I stood blocking and blocking. I then got an idea, I slipped through a punch and kicked his shin, which was enough to make him fall. I see what looks like a little girl standing on the barrier to get a better look.

"Ah, how did you do that?" the emperor asked.

"I know a lot, especially combat, and when someone knows only to punch their way through, then their legs must be weaker." The king seemed to be frustrated now, and I then decided to taunt him.

"Where did that smile go, I thought this was fun?" The king waited a moment, then his smile came back.

"It is, it has just been a while since I have been irked like this, raise the shield!" There was then a rumbling felt around the arena one where it would make almost anyone trip and stumble, then a light blue force field sprang from the ground just outside the audience and formed a great dome.

"Hope you don't mind, it gets rather dangerous when I go all out."

"Not at all, I was wondering if you would get serious or not." He went to take a swing toward my face, which connected. And it actually stung. I then retaliated, we went blow for blow, hit for hit, and the arena shook with each hit. With one final punch, I knocked down the emperor. I have a few bruises but I still won. A bloody victory is worth more in Father's eyes. Thankfully the ones called the Justice League have humbled him in the past.

The emperor starts to slam the ground, as steam comes off of him, this must be a strong attack he is readying. My eyes wandered and I saw a girl. She must have fallen in the midst of all the shaking. A bright orange light that produced heat emanated from his body. He's like a bomb. An intense orange flame came radiating out of his body.

I closed my eyes and let the warmth wash over me, warrior race indeed. They really do have potential. As the feeling ended, I slowly opened my crimson eyes and saw I was hunched over the little girl. How I got there I don't know, but I looked back at the king and there he stood, up straight, and charred.

I heaved a heavy sigh and looked back at the small thing below me, looking at me with eyes wide. I am now thoroughly confused by her face. But I shake it off and go check on the emperor. I walk close to examine the figure and tap on his skull. It took a moment, but I heard a cough and he shook the black coating off, revealing a softer layer than his people's usual hard exoskeleton. He then thrust his arms out and exhaled with excitement.

"AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHA. THAT. WAS. FANTASTIC." He then turned toward me and patted my shoulders. "Fantastic my boy, YOU... are fantastic, I haven't fought like that in ages." I stand there dumbfounded, mouth agape, not knowing what to say. He then kneels down and begins to speak.

"I will follow you until my day's end."  I then look around and see everyone, bowing at my presence, I then feel a weight on my back, I look back and it is the child, smiling at me.

"Why is this child clinging to me, is she trying to issue a challenge?" I said trying to get answers.

"Well, maybe it's because you saved her my boy. Children's shells are not strong enough to survive the solar blast." I then look in her eyes, as she looks at me.

"Run to your parents girl, I have no need of you," I told her bluntly.

"I have no parents, I live on my own." She had replied. How trite. I guess I could use a sort of attendant

"How strong are you little one? tell me so I can properly assess your usefulness," I said, she then looked at me with surprise.

"About half a ton." How surprising, these people can lift 1,000 pounds when still a child. I then smiled a small bit. As I realized this I put on my usual scowl.

"I'm sure that's more than enough to assist me in most things." She knew what that meant, she was coming with me. She excitedly jumped off to face me and started to salute me smiling.

"I will do my best." I then open a boom tube back to Apokolips and turn toward the emperor.

"Continue running my empire until I come back and say otherwise."

"Aye, Your Majesty."

"Soooooo, we just step through this thing?" I then grabbed my new assistant by the back of her collar and carried her through, seeing her hesitation. Fear is for the weak and I can't have her meet Father like that.

We arrive outside the palace, back to the red skies and black ground. I then look back to my assistant in hand and set her down. She is shaking in fear, which is already a bad sign. I crouch to issue her a warning.

"I have not gotten your name yet, what do you call yourself?"

"K-K-Kamin." She said still shaky.

"Well Kamin, on this planet, everything will try to kill you. Do not show weakness," I said bluntly, there is no point in lying to her if it gets her killed.

"Ok, so what kind of weakness should I not show?" She asked. I then told her what to look out for.

"Do not show fear, hesitation, or ignorance. And when you see my father, do not show disrespect, do not speak unless spoken to, and do as I do."

"Ok, got it" She took what I said seriously, I opened the door to the palace and walked through the corridor with Kamin close behind. She saw the guards. As intimidating as the guards are to peasants, she did surprisingly well and kept calm. We then arrive at Father's throne room, I was about to enter when Kalibak came behind me.

"Hello rat, I see you made it in one piece. With some bruises as well. And what is this little thing? father will not be happy you showed kindness to a little wretch."

"I will tell you right now, this little "wretch" is nothing more than an attendant to free my time of any tedious things that cross my path." I then walk past the guards, and take one final look at Kalibak and say one final thing. "And unlike some people, I'm not trying to impress him, just be better than him."

With that, I take my leave to the throne room where I see my Father sits, and Granny Goodness at his side. I never liked Granny. She always treated me like a child, but she always gave father results. I then proceeded to bow, Kamin did the same, she is a fast learner.

"Hello Father, I have good news, I have just conquered Klakma." I then look up at Father. His face was unchanging making it difficult to notice any approval.

"And how do they act? obedient to every word?"

"Yes, Father."

"Excellent, rise (N/n), I must go to see this world." I stand just as Father instructed me to, and so does Kamin, I then tell him what happened.

"Actually Father, since I defeated their king in combat, it falls onto me to lead a rule on the planet." He thinks for a while, obviously unhappy with this information. 

"Is that so...as long as we have the planet it makes no difference, and it looks like you came out of that world with more than a title."

"Yes Father, her name is Kamin, I have employed her as my attendant." Granny Goodness then came close to examine her, poking and prodding.

"Are you sure, She looks too... scrawny." She said the last part was drawn out.

"She is stronger than you think." Granny gained a smile after hearing this.

"If you would like, I can re-educate her for you. I mean, it is my job." She proceeded to reach for Kamin, I got in front of her, knowing what that meant.

"That will not be necessary, I have that under control." She then frowned at the fact that she would not work with Kamin herself.

"As you wish my young master" I sneered at her comment, then Father spoke.

"Enough of this drivel, bow (N/n), Goodness, leave us" Granny, Kamin, and I did as he said, Father then spoke.

"You passed your final test to be my substitute ruler if ever I am destroyed, now I have a mission" I listened closely as I was about to receive possibly one of the most dangerous missions. "I want you to go to earth and find any weakness they have." Earth, the only planet that gives father so much trouble, I was stunned, I didn't know what to say except to bow and say those two words.

"Yes, father."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.3K 363 4
[NOT COMPLETED] A runaway ninja, an alien princess, an animal shapeshifter, a cyborg, a demon halfling, and a former sidekick come together to form a...
16.7K 330 31
Hello everyone, this is my first story I write on Wattpad. This story is a fanfiction I had in my mind to write for quite some time. A worldwide c...
246K 3.9K 124
This book will have to do with members of the justice league, young justice, and maybe even teen titans.,
499 1 10
NOTICE: I DO NOT HAVING ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE THE PARTS AFTER THE TENTH. SO I KINDLY REQUEST ANYONE INTERESTED TO USE MY PICTURES, IDENTIFY THE CHARAC...