When A Fan met Her star [ Edi...

Por nila_c423

Jai Prakash Raj is a dashing superstar. heartthrob of many girls. Darling of the industry and the Greek God f... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 01 : Meet Fan and Her Family
Chapter 02 : Meet Star and His Family
Chapter 03 : Movie Release
Chapter 04 : Surprise!
Chapter 05 : Fan Meets Her Star
Chapter 06 : A Day to Remember
Chapter 07 : Accident
Chapter 08 : Saving Him
Chapter 09 : Get Well Soon
Chapter 10 : Who is She?
Chapter 11 : Srishti
Chapter 12 : Star Meets His Fan
Chapter 13 : A Visit To His House
Chapter 14 : She Is Different
Chapter 15 : Will We Meet Again?
Chapter 16 : Jai's Restlessness
Chapter 17 : Love?
Chapter 18 : The Pooja
Chapter 19 : She Left
Chapter 20 : His and Her Dilemma
Chapter 21 : Mind v/s Heart
Chapter 22 : His Thoughts
Chapter 23 : Arjun
Chapter 25 : Dream Project
Chapter 26 : Rumours
Chapter 27 : Just Friends
Chapter 28 : Proposal
Chapter 29 : Birthday Wish
Chapter 30 : Celebration
Chapter 31 : Midnight Drive
Chapter 32 : Hard Times
Chapter 33 : Acceptance
Chapter 34 : Legally Married
Chapter 35 : The Truth
Chapter 36 : Big Day
Chapter 37 : Stubborn Decisions
Chapter 38 : Changed Life?
Chapter 39 : Revelations
Chapter 40 : Sanjay?
Chapter 41 : Sir v/s Madam
Chapter 42 : Check-mate
Chapter 43 : Biggest Fan
Chapter 44 : The Accidental Kiss
Chapter 45 : I'll Miss You

Chapter 24 : The Phone Call

1.2K 113 18
Por nila_c423

The next day. Jai walked downstairs once he was ready. To leave for the shoot. He saw his mother in the hallway. Talking and instructing a maid.

"Good morning ma"he wished her.

"Raju..Good morning"she smiled widely. He took her blessings. And kissed her cheek.

"Someone is so hapy today"he said.

Kunari touched his shoulder and squeezed it.

"Why would I not be. Im just so proud of the person. You've become today jai"

He smiled and held her hand.

"I know ma. Its been ten years of me being in this industry. I still remember how nervous I was. When I stood in front of camera for the very first time. It feels like yesterday"he said. Making her smile.

"I wish your father was here. To see how far his son had come"she said. Lowering her head. He sighed and held her by shoulder.

"Ma dont do this now"he wiped her tears and hugged her. She hugged him back. Sruthi came to the hall holding a bowl in her hands.

"Hey. Can we stop being emotional for today?"she asked.

Jai smiled as she fed him payasam with the spoon. Then kept it aside. To hug him.

"Congratulations big boy"

"Thanks little sister"he said. Making her pout.

"Yeah big boy is big enough to get married now"Kumari said. Making jai frown.

"Seriously you wanna talk about it maa?"he asked.

"Ofcourse"

"As long as its not about srishti. Right annaya?"Shruthi giggled. Making him sigh.

"Not again shru"

"Okay"

Just then. Ganesh walked inside the living room. Wishing them.

"Good morning sir"

"Good morning Ganesh. All set?"jai asked.

"Yes sir. We're shifting the location today"

"Okay give me five minutes"he said. Ganesh nodded. Jai took his grandmother's blessings. Before leaving.

"Come soon today okay. I have a surprise for you"Kumari said before he left. He Narrowed his eyes.

"What's it ma?"

"Just try to finish your shoot early Raju"

He sighed.

"Fine. Bye. Take care"

"Bye annaya"Shruthi hugged him. He hugged her back and. Bid them bye. Getting into his car.

On the way to set jai couldn't help himself. but to think about him completing ten years in cinema. He remembered his father. Wishing he was here. Jai knew he was shy when he started his career. He doubted his abilities as an actor. Had faced failures. Which were stepping stones in his life. To become an actor was the last thing he wanted. But it was destiny. That binded him to cinema.

"Ganesh"

Ganesh turned back and looked at him.

"Yes sir?"

"Thank you. For everything"he said. Making Ganesh surprised.

"Sir...?"

"You know actually it's been ten years. Since we started working together. I always wonder how efficiently you handle all my things. My schedules. Appointments. Meetings. You never failed in any single thing you've done for me. So thanks for everything"jai said smiling.

"You don't need to thank me sir. This was never a burden for me. I enjoyed working for you and still do"Ganesh said. Making jai smile and squeeze his shoulder.

"Kumari madam was asking me to find a good girl for you soon. Your marriage is the only thing she's concerned about now"Ganesh said. Jai sighed.

"I know. So did you find anyone for me?"

"Not one. But will surely do"

Jai laughed. Then his laugh softened. He whipped Srishtis phone from his pocket. And smiled.

He reached the location set. They were shooting a song sequence. He changed his clothes and got ready for the shot. His portions were covered by evening. And they wanted to take some of the heroines shots. So Jai was given a break for an hour.

He came back to his caravan after removing his make up. And changed into a fresh pair of clothes.

"Just call me if they start soon"he said to one of his assistants.

He sat exhausted. On the couch. Just then he was reminded about Srishtis phone. He walked to the table and took them in his hands.

"16 missed calls from bhoomi?"he wondered and realised that srishti might be panicking. Without her phone. So he decided to pick up the call. Next time.

Just as he thought of that, the phone started ringing again. Jai panicked. He wondered what to do. After composing himself he took the call.

"Hello?"he heard Srishtis voice from the other end. His lips curved into a smile.

"H...Hello...?"she asked again. From her voice he could understand that she was scared.

"Is...this someone from Jai sirs house?"she asked. He was silent again.

"This..is my phone. I had lost it there..Can you give it back to me?"srishti asked.

"Yeah sure. Where can I meet you srishti?"she heard his voice. It made her freeze. There is no way that jai was on the other side of the call. But she heard his voice.

"Who..is this?"she asked.

"It's jai"he smiled. Srishti drew a sharp breath. She couldn't believe that she was having a conversation with him. Over the phone. She expected any of his helpers or family members to pick up the call. But this was the last thing she expected. Her phone is with jai.

"Hi..sir"she bit her lips. Her heart started pounding hard. She pumped her fists in nervousness.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't pick your call. I was in middle of the shoot"he said. She gulped.

"It's....okay sir"

"Actually I'm free now. My shooting is not until the next hour. Where can I meet you now?"he asked.

"Now?"she patted her chest to calm herself down.

"Are you in college?"he asked.

"No..no sir. I came back home"she said.

"Okay. I can come there"he said making her more shocked.

"He can't come here. Nobody is at home. What should I do. What should I say?"she wondered trying to calm herself down.

"Sir..you shouldn't bother..I mean I can...pick it from your place...Please don't waste your..time"she managed to say. Even though she felt like she's getting a heart attack.

"Srishti. I told you I'm free. Are you alone in your house?"he asked.

"Yes..my parents are not here. And my sister...Is in school"she said. He realised may be she's not comfortable meeting him. And also it didn't feel right to go when she's alone in her house.

"Okay then srishti. May be I'll sent my driver to give your phone. Is that okay?"he asked. She was relieved. At the same time. Disappointed that she couldn't meet him. She wondered what to say. To him.

"You there?"

"You can come sir"she said suddenly making him surprised. She hit her head. Wondering what she'd said.

"Are you sure?"he asked.

"Am..my sister..is going to be here in..half an hour..so that's..okay"she stammered.

"Fine. Great. So I'll see you in fifteen minutes"he said.

"Fifteen minutes? There's a lot to do in fifteen minutes. He's coming to my house. OH MY GOD. Superstar jai is coming to my house"she gasped and wondered.

"Ye..ah sure sir"

"Bye srishti"

"Bye...sir"

The call dropped. Jai smiled. A part of him was excited to meet her. He checked himself in the mirror. Did his hairs and walked outside the caravan.

"Oh god. What the hell did I just do?"srishti held her head. She was panicking. She didn't knew what to do.

"Okay. Be calm srishti. Be calm. One thing at a time. The living room. He's gonna be in the living room. So you have to clean it first"she said and rushed to get the things to clean.

"I need the keys. I have to go somewhere"jai said to his driver.

"Should I come along sir?"the driver asked.

"Nope. I can manage"he patted his shoulder. Ganesh walked outside the set. And saw jai getting the keys.

"Sir are you going somewhere?"Ganesh asked. Jai was startled. He didn't knew what to say.

"Ganesh...yeah. I'm going outside to meet a friend. I'll come back soon"jai said.

"But sir we have shoot in an hour"

"I won't take that long ganesh"

"But sir.."

"I'm getting late. Call me when we're ready to roll okay?"jai said and got inside the car. Ganesh was suspicious about jais behaviour. But he decided to let it be.

Srishti was brainstorming. She didn't had any idea how to handle. Thankfully her parents were away to attend a marriage. Bhoomi had special class. But srishti wished. Her to be there. The guest coming is none other than jai himself.

She managed to clean the living room real quick. And then she cleaned the photos hanging in the wall. There were so many troffees and prizes from her school days. In the shelf. She quickly dusted them. That's when she realised that she have to give him something to eat. It's his first visit.

She searched the fridge. And found a carton of juice. She decided to make some sandwiches as there was nothing else left to eat.

"Amma always scolded me. To learn cooking. I regret not listening to her"she said. Stuffing the vegetables inside the bread.

Finally when she was done. She realised that there was only three more minutes left. She prayed for him to get stuck in traffic. So that she would get some extra time to get ready. She changed her clothes into jeans and a kurti top. Wore simple earings. As she didn't wanted to look over dressed and embarass herself.

She did her eyes and applied some quick make up. Before she could tie her hair the calling bell outside rang. Making her breath pause.

She rushed downstairs, tying her hair into messy bun. Did few breathing exercise to calm herself down. When she reached. She drew a deep breath. And opened the door.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Precap : Jai in Srishtis house, Kumaris surprise to jai

♡ Nila ♡

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.9K 222 28
Note: This novel is inspired by the Telugu hit film Ek Niranjan directed by Puri Jagannath Summary: At the age of three, Ram was kidnapped by a middl...
752K 45.8K 60
"Are you trying to tell me that she may never accept you as her husband?" asked a furious Anirudh. Amar chuckled at his cousin's anger and answered "...
10.6K 616 5
True Love has a habit of coming back!!! {Five Parts Story on Pranushka} Cover Design By: @DrabbleLove (Enchanted Graphics)
51.8K 3.1K 33
##1 Winner of TEENFIX COMMUNITY FAN -Fiction 2020 #1 Winner of IINCEINDIA FANFICTION AWARDS 2020 Smriti Bhat, a simple village girl... ready to be sa...