The Maid- d.r.m. & j.g. [COMP...

thebeezkneez04

All she was supposed to do was clean his house. But what happens when it leads to something more? In which a... Еще

Meet the Characters!!!
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy

Fifty Seven

885 22 0
thebeezkneez04

About 4 months later...

Isa's POV

Jack and I haven't talked for a few months. It broke my heart how he didn't even try to call or contact me and try to win me back after our fight.

He's come over a few times the past few months to take the kids out, but he'd always make sure I wasn't home. I ruined our relationship. I screwed it up, I admit that, but he's acting like he didn't do anything wrong.

But I wanna see him. I need to see him. I love him and miss him so much. I miss waking up to him, I miss having him wrap his strong arms around me. I miss how he touches me, kisses me, makes love to me. It's so amazing. No one has ever made me feel the way he does, even though we argue a lot.

I have a doctor's appointment soon because the doctor has to check up on me to make sure everything's fine before I give birth. I'm supposed to be due in one day.

I'll get ready and leave an hour early to see Jack at his work place. I just miss him so much, I have to see him. It's killing me. I have to get the kids ready for school first, though.

I got out of bed and went to the kids' rooms to wake them up. First, I went to Nevaeh and Heaven's room. I turned on the lights.

"Girls, wake up. It's time to get ready for school." I instructed. Nevaeh stirred and Heaven sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, mommy." She smiled.

"Morning, baby. Com'ere." She got out of bed and gave me a hug. "Go take your shower, ok?" She nodded and headed for the bathroom. I went over to Nevaeh's bed and kissed her head. "Morning, sunshine. Go join your sister in the bathroom, I'm coming." I told her.

"Ok." She said, sitting up and went to the bathroom. I fixed Heaven's and Nevaeh's beds and went to the boys' room. They were already up.

"Morning, darlings." I greeted them.

"Morning, mommy." They said in unison. They came over to me and kissed my cheeks.

"Go take your showers. I'm gonna help your sisters, then you guys." I told them. They entered their bathroom. I fixed their beds and went to the girls' bathroom and helped them to get ready. After they finished, I couldn't help, but gush. They were so adorable.

"Go wake uncle Sammy so he can get you your breakfast, ok?" They nodded and ran off. I went to the boys' room and helped them get ready, too. It took less time than the girls because, well, they're boys. They looked so handsome.

(couldn't find a better pic, sorry 😐)

They also ran downstairs after finishing. I walked out of their room after cleaning up and saw Sammy walking out of his room in just a shirt and boxers.

"Mornin', Isa." He greeted.

"Morning." I greeted back.

"The kids told me you said I should make them breakfast?" He questioned, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes please." I pleaded.

"Kiss me first." He smirked.

"Sammyyyy." I groaned.

"You gotta." He said. I sighed and kissed his cheek.

"Errr, try again." He teased and I glared at him. "Ok, fine." He gave up and went downstairs.

I went back to my room to get ready, too. I entered my bathroom and took a quick shower. I quickly shampooed my hair and lathered my body with soap. After, I rinsed off everything and stepped out of the shower.

I dried off and went into my room, putting on lotion. I put on lacy panties, then went into my closet and picked out a blue floral dress that was slit on one side.

I went over to my vanity mirror and put on light make up. After my make up, I went to the bathroom and curled my hair.

After, I slipped on black heels. I grabbed my purse and my phone, then went downstairs. I almost tripped, because I was in such a rush, but Sammy happened to be there and caught me.

"Oh my god, thank you." I gasped.

"You're welcome. The kids are done eating, by the way." I nodded and went towards the living room. The kids were there, packed up and ready. I grabbed my hospital bag, just in case.

"Kids, time to go." I called them. I had their backpacks ready and helped each of them slip it onto their backs. We were out in about 2 minutes.

I opened my car and the kids got in. I made sure they were buckled up before I closed their doors. Then, I got into the driver's seat and started the car. Then we were off.
---

I dropped Nevaeh, Heaven, Kayden, and Jayden at school. I gave them kisses goodbye before they ran into the building.

I began to drive again once I saw they were gone. I drove to Jack's work place. It was called Gilinsky Industries. His father owned it, but now he does with his friend Johnson.

I parked my car in the parking lot and got out. I grabbed my purse and went into the building. I walked to the front desk.

"Good morning." I greeted the man at the desk. He looked up at me and smiled. He looked a little younger than Jack. He had jet black hair that was slicked back with gel.

"Good Morning, how can I help you, Ms...?" He asked.

"Simone." I answered for him.

"Right, how may I help you?" He asked again.

"I'd like to see Jack Gilinsky, please." I replied, politely.

"Sure, do you want me to tell him you're here?"

"Yes, please." I answered.

"Alright, hold on a minute." He smiled and winked at me and walked away. Guys and their charm.

I felt a sharp sting in my stomach, making me groan and rub my belly. I took deep breaths to calm myself down.

"Mr. Gilinsky will see you now." The man smiled and motioned for me to follow him. I returned his smile and he wrapped an arm around me, guiding me up the stairs. Awww, he's so sweet. "Congrats by they way. When are you due?" He asked me.

"Tomorrow." I told him.

"Oh wow. You look great by the way." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled. He led me up a flight of stairs.

"Is Jack your boyfriend or something?" He asked me. I was at a loss for words.

"Umm." I didn't know what to say.

"Complicated?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well, I hope you guys work things out." He said.

"I hope so, too." I answered truthfully. We reached Jack's office door in a few more minutes.

"Here we are." He announced.

"Thank you so much." I thanked him.

"No problem. Good luck with him. He's pretty difficult to persuade." He whispered loudly.

"No I'm not, Ray." I heard Jack growl.

"I was kidding, Jack." The man said, laughing. He opened the door for me. Jack looked up from his laptop and we locked eyes. I'm really nervous right now. I was pushed in and the door was closed behind me. "What are you doing here?" He asked me.

I stayed silent.

"Did I forget the money?" He questioned again.

"No, I uh, was wondering if you wanted to come with me to my appointment today." I managed to say without turning red. He stepped toward me.

"You sure there isn't another reason you're here?" He asked, getting closer.

"N-no, of course n-not." I answered, shaking my head and looked down. I felt stupid. Why couldn't I just tell him how I felt?

"You know, you're really bad at lying, right? I've noticed that about you." He said and I stayed silent.

"Isa." He said, sternly. I looked up and he was right in front of me. Tears rolled down my eyes. "Why are you here?" He asked, firmer than before.

"I just miss you, okay? I'm sorry, but I do. My bed's empty without you in it. I miss waking up to you. I miss it when you hug, kiss, and make love to me. I miss it when you tell me you love me. I miss your smile, your laugh, your eyes. I still love you, Jack." I confessed to him.

He just stood there, looking at me like I was crazy. I probably am for pouring my heart out to him like this. I shouldn't have told him how I felt. I shouldn't have even come here.

"I'm sorry." I said and went towards the door. Before I could get the handle, Jack grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist. He, then, pushed his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first, but soon gave in and kissed him back. He pulled away too quickly.

"I've missed you so fucking much, Isa." Jack whispered, resting his head on mine. I smiled and he wiped my tears away.

"I want you to be my boyfriend again. Please. I miss you." I told him.

"Well, what if I don't want you to be my girlfriend?" My heart sank. What?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3M 53.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
His. Miyou

Фанфик

306K 4.6K 7
Min Yoongi , the most powerful, rich, and envied mob boss, He has everything, Power, Money, Drugs, Alcohol, Guns, A loyal following, And most...
Rohan x Reader ( That D R I P ) Jolyne Steel

Любовные романы

10K 213 11
Disclaimer: all the characters do not belong to me, but their wonderful creator Araki. When you are on your way back from school one day, you stumble...
116K 2.1K 28
!!!WARNING!!! .Very Mature content 18+ in this book. This is book #1 of the 'boyfriend' series. Book #2 will be coming out very soon ❤️ ...