Home ( Hiccup X Reader)

Door ScarletSapphireMoon

Y/N spend her life protecting the dragons and The Hidden World. Most of her life she has been hurt because of... Meer

The Hidden World
BERK
The Light Fury
The One & Only
Grimmel
🎵Can you Feel the love tonight🎵
He's Back.......
Just Crazy
A Guardian's Vision
Just the First
Kill Joy
At War
it's the PEOPLE
Prince Charming?
I'm like LOKI
Broken
The Plan
Leaving
Home
New Story

Important A/N

6.8K 50 10
Door ScarletSapphireMoon

Must Read

Guys! I have been having Writers Block lately and if you got any suggestions, don't be afraid to post on my message board or comment below.

My life has gone downhill, and I'm stressed out about it. Please guys help me.

The best suggestion will be having a special dedication and a follow. Your name will appear on my next book Our Story. As long as you answer my follow up questions.

Anyways thank you guys so much, for reading my story and for voting, following and commenting about it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.2K 230 6
After HTTYD 3, Hiccup ends up at the mercy of Grimmel. Without the help of his friends, or his dragon, both who have no idea where he is, and things...
64.9K 1.4K 12
Basically how the movie hidden world plays out but instead of the Light Fury, its you but as a Night Fury like Toothless, she also felt like the last...
301K 7.5K 34
Hiccup, a boy living in the village Berk. Being a weakling yet the son of the chief. Y/n, a girl flying on her Night Fury. Loving to be free. Flying...
21.1K 906 9
What if Hiccup wasn't an only child? What if he had a twin sister? What if she was blind? What if she also liked the fearless Astrid Hofferson? Find...