He Wasn't A Jerk Online (He W...

Da onedirectiion_

⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own... Altro

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions Page - Number One
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions Page - Number Two
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
SEQUEL INFORMATION!!
Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V
REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Chapter Five

130K 2.7K 559
Da onedirectiion_

Chapter Five

I spun my lock on my locker twice before entering my combination once again. I've been in school for five minutes already and have been trying for three of those minutes to try and get my locker open.

Okay, 18- 5- 39.

I yanked on the lock and it opened. I sighed of relief and swung my locker door open, pulled out my Maths book, my literature book and my notebook I needed for Maths. I slammed my locker shut and walked down the corridor of the main building towards Maths class.

I thought back to Friday once I got back from Louis' house, after Singing4life24 had logged off, my mum cooked dinner and we ate in a silence with her stabbing each piece of steak that she cut up especially hard but I didn't say anything. I then had done my homework, and finished just in time for Rose to call me and talk about what has been going on back in Cardiff.

One Saturday and Sunday, we met at Louis' house for about two hours each day, and we still havenn't decided on which assignment we will be doing, or what poem we will be using. The study sessions usually consisted on Lauren trying to get into Louis' pants, which he didn't mind, but since Ava and I were still there, he declined- for now.

I looked up just in time to bump into something - or someone hard. I closed my eyes on impact, but then opened them when two arms encircled my waist, only to be staring at a chest covered in a light green V-neck t-shirt. I looked up and was greeted by a blue pool of amusement in his eyes, plus his signature smirk plastered on his lips.

"You can let go of me now Louis." I said, then rolled my eyes once he didn't let go, but he tightened his arms around be which made me squirm.

"Stop squirming love," Louis responded, and I could hear the smile in his voice.

Ignoring his comment, I kept squirming trying to get out of the death grip that he had on me, which made him smirk even wider and students passing us in the hallway to either glare or give me envious looks.

"You know, most girls would love to be in your position right now." Louis told me, and I groaned at the fact that girls actually would love to be in his arms like I was now.

I twisted myself out of his hold and took a step back from him, "Funny, because I'm not 'most girls'."

I watched his smirk falter for a few seconds before he recovered and leaned up against the nearest locker, crossing his arms over his chest and shook his head slightly, his black beanie moving slightly on top of his brown hair.

"You're right, your better." Then he flashed me that charming smile that made girls swoon over him. But me? I found it repulsive, well .. okay maybe not completely but I'm not that naive to fall for it like the girls who have an IQ of two.

"Good to know Tomlinson, now if you'd excuse me, I have maths to attend." I said, side stepping around him but he just matched my steps blocking my way.

I grunted, "What now?"

"I'll walk you there."

I raised an eyebrow at him, and he smiled at my confused gesture.

"We have Maths together, remember?"

My shoulders sagged as I realized that I had maths with him, and making it even worse I sat next to him. I gave him a blank look when he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and walked with me to maths. If I didn't want to kill him right then, I wanted to shoot myself so I didn't have to be walked to class by him, and we both know there was no getting around that.

"Hands off," I demanded when we reached the maths door.

He backed up, putting his hands up in defense and I glared at him, grabbing the handle to the door and yanking it open with as much force as I could muster. To my suprise, there weren't many kids in the class yet and the teacher wasn't even in the class yet.

"Oh, did I forget to mention we're early?" Louis asked, feigning innocence.

I sighed heavily and shook my head, making my way over to my seat. I put my books on the marble table infront of me, and took a seat on the wooden chair. I tapped my fingers on the marble, my fingernails making a drumming sound as I did so.

"Can you stop that? It's really annoying."

I scoffed, "Nope."

"Wow, bitch much?"

"Wow, asshole much?"

"You started it."

"No, I believe you started it."

"How?"

"By being a narcissistic."

"Whoa, who swallowed a dictionary for breakfast this morning?" Louis asked, followed by his laughter.

I rolled my eyes, "Just shut up."

I looked up at the clock on the wall to the right of me and looked at the time. We had ten minutes until the class would start, so some people should be coming in soon - not leaving me alone with Louis.

"Why is your name not pronounced 'lewis'?" I blurted out to Louis, and quickly looking away, my face heating up.

He chuckled, "What?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself." I muttered.

"Honeslty, I don't know. I grew up with the name like 'lou-e' so, that's how it stayed."

"Is it supposed to be pronounced like 'lewis'?"

"Yeah."

We stayed silent after our - little 'conversation' - I guess that's what you would call it. A few minutes after just sitting in silence, three people came filing into the door along with the teacher following in suit. She started to write some math equations on the board, telling us to write them down and solve and check them.

"Where's my pencil?" I mumbled to myself, searching my pencil case I had set on the marble counter top. I looked on around me on the floor to see if it had dropped out of the case, but it wasn't on the ground.

"Looking for this babe?"

I looked up to see a smirking Louis, holding a light blue mechanical pencil better his middle and index finger. I quickly swiped the pencil out of his hand, which he only smirked wider too.

"Asshole."

"Narcissistic asshole." Louis corrected.

                                                                                    ~*~

Singing4life24: I need to talk to you about something love.

JustaDancerx: Go ahead, :)

Singing4life24: Well, you know .. we've been talking for quite a while - and I was just wondering maybe one day(if you want) we could maybe meet up or something? I mean, you don't have too.

JustaDancerx: That sounds nice, why all of a sudden though?

Singing4life24: I was just thinking, we've become like best friends and I haven't met you yet so .. yeah.

JustaDancerx: Yeah, I'd like that. :) But, what if we don't live close by?

Singing4life24: Then I'll find a way to get to you.

JustaDancerx: You'd do that for me? For someone you don't even know in real life?

Singing4life24: I'd do anything for you love :)

And that's when I realized I just didn't think I liked this mystery guy named Singing4life24 - I knew I did, even if he happened to be three or four .. or forty years older.

Okay, that's a lie. I did care if he was forty years older, because that would be just plain weird and awkward if he was. But a part of me, was hoping that he was someone normal, a guy around my age, who was at least a little bit attractive and as sweet as he was online.

"Victoria?"

I closed my laptop lid shut quickly and looked up at my mother who was standing in the doorway to my bedroom, dressed up in a grey pencil skirt, a black shirt and a grey blazer over that topped with some beige high heels.

"Yes?" I asked, trying to push my laptop a little bit away from me.

"Someone's at the door to see you."

... What?

                                                                                   ~*~

Cliffhanger. :)

- onedirectiion_

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

885K 24.2K 25
He Wasn't a Jerk Series: #1: He Wasn't a Jerk Online #2: He Wasn't a Jerk Before #3: He Wasn't a Jerk After All #4: He Wasn't a Jerk In The End V...
17.6K 645 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
50.7K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
23.8K 487 26
Louis has always known he was a carrier but what happens when he has trouble getting pregnant "its ok baby, we can try IVF again next month" harry sa...