Tender Care

Da tayiah18

in which a 17 year old girl encounters her favorite band, and realizes how much they want her. |OneDirection... Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six

Sixteen

43.8K 491 351
Da tayiah18

Nova took a deep breath, before continuing to slide her slices of banana around the plastic tray connected to her high chair.

She shifted in her padded seat, staring at Harry and Liam uncomfortably before using her pointer finger to poke the fruit again.

It was only the three of them in the kitchen, while the rest got ready for the long day ahead of them. Rehearsals started today for the tour to start back up again.

"Here my love, let's eat and not play with our nana's" Harry corrected, bringing his chair closer to Nova. He then picked up a piece and brought it up to her lips.

Nova only surprised him though by turning her head away from the food.

Harry tried once again but Nova reacted the same way, declining.

"What's wrong hun"? Harry frowned.

"Not hungry" Nova mumbled, shaking her head.

Liam looked up from his spot at the counter while he was filling her Burberry diaperbag with baby snacks for their day out.

"What? You are usually at this time, sweetheart" Liam stated, glancing at his Apple Watch.

"Want something different? I can give you oatmeal baby" Liam offered, with sincerity.

"No" the teenager responded, slumping back.

Harry did the most "parent thing" he could do by gently pressing his hand on her forehead, feeling her temperature.

Nova leaned her face into Harry's hands, enjoying the heat on her face.

"You're not feeling warm hun, are you still doing okay though"? Harry asked, concerned.

Nova clenched her fingers once again as another round of pain surfaced her lower abdomen. She tried to hide her expression by giving Harry a nod.

The feeling was getting worse.

Another cramp went by and another and another.

If her period wasn't here or already on it's way she would be appalled. She knows the way her body works, and what different pains mean.

"Yes, daddy" she answered, putting on a shy smile.

She didn't know how her headspace would be today if her uterus didn't feel like it was stabbing her.

"Okay then, we'll just give you a baba's before we start rehearsing, does that sound good, princess"?

Nova nodded, staring up at Harry while he stood up and began to unbuckle her from the high chair. He carefully picked her up and started to caress her face.

"Let's get Da to change and get you dressed so Daddy can get ready himself" Harry chuckled, pecking her cheek.

Nova immediately freezed, getting anxious.

'What if she actually did start? She didn't want them to see, that's so embarrassing'

"Don't wanna get dressed" Nova mumbled into his ear.

"Novie you have to. You can't go out in your jammies, that's silly" Harry chuckled, giving her a grin.

"See you in a bit baby" Liam wiggled his fingers at her while Harry lead Nova out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"You ready to finally leave the house and hear you're daddies sing in the studio, angel? It's going to be so much fun" Louis cheered, bending to unbutton her onesie while she lied on the changing table.

"Yeah" Nova whispered.

She actually was happy to get out, she's been indoors for so long, she almost forgot there was an outside.

Nova started to forget about getting out and the fresh air while she was so used to this new lifestyle inside. It was starting to like a foreign world.

Now the only struggle was experiencing this great moment while dealing with her woman problems.

"I picked out a very cute outfit for you, since this is your first day out. Definitely got to get pictures of you, babe" Louis smiled.

The young man then started to peel off the tapes of her diaper, causing Nova to gasp slightly. She was already preparing to see his face with confusion.

But Louis only surprised her by continuing the process, without noticing anything. Nova even saw a glance of the old diaper and realized what she thought she would see, wasn't there.

"You're also going to see Ben, do you remember him bug? He watches you whenever we can't be around" Louis informed, helping Nova sit up.

Nova shifted in her new diaper with uneasiness, all she was wondering was how she was going to be using this as a "bathroom" and a "pad" if it did come today.

"Be a baby around him too"? Nova asked, forgetting she wasn't going to be acting the same way the last time she saw him.

"Yes baby, always around him. He won't judge you, he's supposed to take care of you"

Louis then lifted up a baby pink, sweater dress, smiling at the piece of clothing. He began to pull it over her head and help adjust it on her.

"You look adorable princess" Louis complimented.

Nova looked down at herself, fond of the dress he put her in. The material of it made her feel warm which felt comfortable on a day like this.

Somehow she always got colder on her menstrual cycle.

Nova and Louis were suddenly interrupted by a creaking from the door, the two of them turned to see Zayn waking in.

Zayn smiled at them, giving a small wave. "Hello guys"

"Morning Zayn" Louis grinned, combing his fingers through Nova's hair.

"Louis, she looks adorable in that" Zayn gasped, he then went closer to Nova giving a kiss on the corner of her lips.

"I know right" Louis chuckled, folding his arms.

Nova felt her face heat up as the two men were admiring her. It's not like she didn't enjoy compliments but today she wast feeling that adorable.

"I just remembered though that we need to pack some toys for Novie to play with at the studio" Zayn informed.

"Of course" Louis agreed, picking up the teenager and setting her on the ground.

From the quick movement, Nova had to take in a breathe as her stomach started to clench from a cramp.

"We could bring a few of your dolls or maybe some books that Ben could read to you" Zayn suggested, bending on the ground by Nova.

Instead of talking, She pointed to one of her babydolls, motioning for Zayn to take that one only.

"Only one toy? That's all you want to bring babe"? Zayn questioned, almost cracking a smile.

Nova shrugged, grasping her hands in her lap. She began to stare off into space as the men's eyes were still on her.

"We'll figure it Zayn, bub's probably still tired. It's still morning" Louis figured.

"Probably yeah" Zayn nodded, understanding.

'But that's not it' Nova whined, mentally in her head.

4 hours later

"And you know what would be better, if at the end of Long Way Down just keep playing those two cords while we walk back to stage A" Niall suggested, adjusting his guitar strap.

"Like this"? Mike, their guitarist, asked. He then playing a small demo on his acoustic instrument.

Niall then nodded, giving a thumbs up.

"Now that I'm thinking about it, that would lead better into A.M." Harry agreed, on the leather couch.

"Woah Nova, look at all the clothes Daddy Louis brought you to dress your doll" Ben said, interrupting Nova's listening on the other men's conversations.

The teenager glanced at Ben for a second before continuing to ignore him. She rather watch her the band express their talent than playing with Ben.

Ben and Nova were sat in the corner of the studio room with blankets, books, and toys. He was supposed to be taking on the job of having fun with her but Nova was just not instrested.

In fact, annoyed even.

She guessed it was from her harmones considering she was fine in the car but had a complete mood change once they arrived.

"Okay so you don't want to play with those, how about your learning tablet, I bet there are fun games on there, love" Ben tried, sitting criss-cross.

Nova shook her head, rolling her eyes at him. The twenty-two year was taken back by her actions, realizing her 'headspace' shouldn't be like this.

"Come on sweetheart, go easy on me. Here let's play" Ben smiled, picking up her pink-covered ipad.

"No please"

Nova shook her head, crossing her arms. She then turned her head, making pouting eyes at her caretakers even though they couldn't see her.

Ben sighed, noticing her eyes constantly on his bosses. "Is something wrong Nova"?

Nova only stayed silent, looking down at her hands, right when Ben asked, small tears started to well up in her eyes.

Fortunately she was able to blink them back.

"N-no"

"Okay love, just know you can tell me if there is. Here, I saw some desserts in the other room, want me to get you a little treat"? Ben offered, kissing her head.

'A cupcake would sound good' Nova thought.

"Cupcake"? She asked, shyly.

"Of course princess, I'll be right back. How about you start that alphabet game while I'm gone" Ben smirked, getting up from his spot.

Once Ben hurried out of the room to get her food, Nova let out a sigh of being able to finally be alone.

Nova thought it would only be the best time to check if she was really on her cycle or not since she was still hurting.

The teenager quickly slided up her dress a bit to see her diaper.

Nova then lifted the tips of her diaper to peek in to notice anything, at first she couldn't see but gasped when it became clear.

Small smears of blood got on her left thigh, including patches on the material of her nappy.

The red substance also stained a bit on the inside of her dress causing her to whimper. The look of it was starting to make sick. She needed to get this off.

"No, this can't be happening" Nova whined, sniffling. She immediately tried to wipe the small amount of blood on her upper thigh.

"Okay, so I found a vanilla cupcake hun, unfortunately the chocolate ones were- woah!" Ben gulped, noticing her legs exposed and the blood stain.

Nova suddenly broke down of tears as she got surprised by his sudden presence.

"P-please d-don't tell t-them" Nova sobbed.

Ben was still for a couple of seconds before shaking his head.

"No, I've got to Nova, I just- I'm going to get Harry. It's alright"! Ben hurried, running out of the room.

"My poor baby, I feel so bad" Harry sighed, crouching down while Nova stood in front of him in the family bathroom.

After he got done wiping the smears of blood with a wet paper towel. Harry carefully placed a fresh pad in the pink underwear he slipped on her, he then pulled it up on her legs.

He was just thankful he packed a pad and underwear for her in case this 'last period' would happened in public for her.

The teenager continued to cry, covering her face. This was so humiliating for her. Just imagine a grown man putting on your pad for you.

"It's okay baby, Daddy's here. Everything is alright now"

Harry cooed, pulling down her sweater dress and standing up. He then brought her into his arms, cuddling her into his chest.

"I-I just"

"Shhh angel, take a deep breath alright? I got you cleaned up and everything" Harry comforted, feeling her tears some his t-shirt.

After a few minutes of Nova's hiccups echoing in the bathroom they were in, she began to calm down.

"I'm sorry" Nova whispered.

Harry immediately shook his head, not liking her words.

"I don't want to hear you say that Nova. You did nothing wrong, this is all part of your body and it's nothing to be ashamed of," Harry lectured, rubbing her cheek.

"The only thing that hurt is that you didn't tell any of us you were in pain this earlier. That is something we definitely need to know. Daddies are supposed to take care of everything" Harry explained.

"Okay princess"?

"Yes Daddy" Nova gulped.

"Thank you angel. Now our next step is going back home. I didn't pack any extra clothes and we need to get you out of this dress. When we're back, I'll give you some medicine and then your nap is on it's way" Harry cooed.

Nova nodded before Harry grabbed the diaper bag off the floor and opened the bathroom door. He let Nova out first before closing it behind him.

The pair were met with the rest of the men gently looking at their baby with concern.

"I'm sorry bug, this must have been so uncomfortable for you" Liam pouted, bringing her into a tight hug.

"Don't worry though, this is the last time you'll be going through this" Liam spoke.

Nova quickly glanced up at him with confusion, not understanding what he meant. She was about to ask before Niall spoke first.

"So everything is alright now princess"? Niall asked, grabbing Nova's small hand.

The seventeen year old slowly nodded, looking at all of them in the eye with slight embarrassment.

"Our flower is all good now, we are leaving though. You could come back home with us Niall since you finished your parts" Harry spoke, rubbing Nova's back behind her.

"That's fine, I'll get my backpack" Niall nodded, waking to the corner to get it.

"Yeah, we'll finish and probably be back in an hour" Zayn nodded, giving gentle eyes to Nova.

"Okay well I heard the car is already out in the front, so we'll see in there Niall. Bye guys.. come on sweetheart let's get going" Harry said softly, offering his hand.

Nova grabbed it, giving a grip as she wanted to have contact with him.

"Bye baby" Louis frowned, watching them walk way.

Nova turned around to give them a sad smile before keeping up to walk with Harry.

(Ben)⬇️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

380K 10.6K 44
So it's my 18th birthday, being considered an adult is one thing. But being kidnapped by One Direction is another.
438K 6.2K 25
"I'll never be happy here! I'll never love you!" I shout. "You already are, baby girl. Zayn and I see the way you smile when you're here." Harry says...
56.3K 390 53
My 1st ever age play as I been reeding other wattpad aorthers 1D age plays books