kill joy. ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿ

Av DONGHYUQUE

❝Yes, you have no fault. But your happiness is.❞ ➶ fetus writing ➶ unedited ©DONGHYUQUE , 2018 Mer

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five

special chapter✨

5K 147 49
Av DONGHYUQUE

(A/N: yass, this is the surprise for yall. Imma put here some things that wasn't in the original chapters but mentioned back there. You can drop some questions in this note and i'll gladly answer them ^^. Thank you for supporting and reading this book!💞)

Mirae's POV

"Mirae, wake up!" Someone tapped my cheeks. The voice was quite unfamiliar to me, but I shrugged it off and continued on sleeping. "Mirae-yah~." This someone suddenly moved my body.

I opened my eyes, annoyed by this human who's waking me up. I looked at the unknown figure and I kicked Hyuck on his arm, making him rest on the floor. He laughed loudly before sitting near my bed. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Boss told me to wake you the fuck up in an ungodly hour. He even woke me up, by the way, just to tell you you also have to wake up." My eyebrows suddenly twitched with what Hyuck said.

"What? He could've come here in my room." I said and looked at Hyuck, still drowsy. "I know." I moved to the side and let Hyuck sleep beside me. "But if Boss sees us--"

"Whatever. You're tired, hyung. You shall sleep."

"Bitch, it's oppa."

"Okay, oppar." I said and he slept beside me. Before I can ask him, he spoke. "Oh anyway, I'm here to wake you up because it's your brother's graduation day."

When he said that, he suddenly opened his eyes and sat down. "We should get prepared." He said and stood up. I looked at him weirdly. "You're coming?"

He raised a finger. "One, your brother would pretty much be the happiest graduated student there if I attended. Two.." He raised two fingers. I smirked and a brow of mine also raised.

"Hayoung."

"That." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Of course, Song Hayoung. You guys dating?" I said and he suddenly turned red. "Aye~. Don't deny the issue to your soul sister, mate." I patted his arm and opened the door.

"Maybe like that.." He said and when I looked behind, he was playing with his fingers. "Come on, you shy bitch." I dragged him out of my room, with him closing the door. He removed my hand from his wrist. "I'll also get prepared."

I nodded and headed to the walking closet. As usual, I did my morning routine. When I finished, I chose a light pink shirt that says 'I Like You' then under it is 'only for today'. I wore a pair of gray jeans and then chose white shoes.

I brushed my hair and finished the final touches before leaving the walking closet. I went to my room and fetched my phone before going down to the living room.

When I got there, I saw Renjun sitting on a couch, wearing a black shirt. I didn't bother to greet him good morning because he woke Hyuck up just to wake me up. I went to the kitchen in a hurry and hopefully, he didn't see me.

I saw Jaemin on his phone while sitting on a stool. "Breakfast's there. If Renjun asks where I am, I'm going back to sleep. It's still 6:12, what the fuck." He said and left the kitchen.

He seriously woke up Hyuck and Jaemin just for little reasons. I went to the dining room and saw Hyuck already eating. "You still tired?" I asked but Hyuck shook his head. "Wh--"

"Because I'm already eating. And this is my favorite dish." He smiled at me widely and started to eat again. I chuckled at him and sat in front of him before eating.

We suddenly heard footsteps so Hyuck and I turned our heads to the door. I scoffed when I saw Renjun. "You're already down?" I shook my head with sarcasm and ate again. "Why aren't you talking to me--"

"Oh, I'm full." I stood up and took the plate with the spoon and fork on it then went to the kitchen. I placed it in the sink and said, "Hyuck, you're going to be okay there, right?" I heard his muffled 'mmh hmm' so I left the kitchen with Renjun's eyes following me.

I sat on the couch where Renjun was earlier and scrolled through my Twitter feed. "Mirae, are you angry at me?" I looked to my left and saw Renjun pouting then looking at me as if he was going to cry.

"Am I not?" He suddenly kneeled in front of me, which took me by surprise. I held his arms and tried to make him stand up, but to no avail. "Renjun-- Renjun, stand up--"

"W-What did I do to make you mad?" I suddenly felt guilty when he looked at with those pleading eyes. "R-Renjun, i-it's not a big thing, okay? Just.. don't wake up Jaemin and Donghyuck really early again, alright?"

"J-Just because of that?"

"Renjun, stop being a kid. You're fucking 18." I said but he pouted even more. "Renjun, I forgive you now, so please drop the act."

"I shouldn't have given him my other 50%." We looked up and saw Seokjin oppa on the second floor, looking down at us. He was already in his school uniform. "H-Hyung--"

"Stressing is it, my flower? When you have a clingy boyfried?" He said with sarcasm and went to the ground floor. "Where's my baby Donghyuck?"

"Here, hyung!" Hyuck shouted from the dining room and Seokjin oppa smiled then averted his suddenly sizzling gaze to Renjun. "What did I tell you, kid?"

Renjun stood up and bowed low. I didn't know what they were talking about, so I sat there in silence, looking at the both of them repeatedly. "I told you not to make her mad."

"Oppa, I'm not mad." He folded his arms and looked at Renjun who's still looking down on the floor. Seokjin oppa sighed. "I will let this pass, but if you do that bullshit again, I'm making sure Mirae and I leave this mansion at once."

"Yes, hyung." Satisfied with what Renjun said, Seokjin oppa walked to the dining room and left the both of us there. "I-I'm sorry, Mirae. I-I didn't mean to--" I didn't let him finish because I lifted his face and pecked his lips.

"It's okay. I forgive you. Why are you scared of him? I'm your girlfriend." I chuckled but he didn't. "Whatever he said, take it as an advice. Don't do that again, okay?"

He finally smiled and hugged me tight. "But, I'm really so--"

"Don't say sorry to me, Renjun. You didn't wake me up and let me cook. You should say sorry to Jaemin and Donghy--"

"RENJUN, YOU LET MY BABY DONGHYUCK WAKE UP EARLY?! OH HELL NO." I heard Seokjin oppa's shout from the dining room then Hyuck's loud laugh. "Sorry, Boss!"

"Oppa, calm down and hurry the fuck up! We're gonna be late for your ceremony!" I shouted back and then silence covered the atmosphere.

"Oh shit, you're right." We heard Seokjin oppa say then Hyuck laughed loudly once again. I rolled my eyes and we waited for them to finish.

•••

"Kim Seokjin."

The crowd clapped when Seokjin oppa went on the stage. Of course, we're the loudest. Hyuck even shouted "SARANGHAE, HYUNG" while he was accepting his diploma. Seokjin oppa threw a flying kiss back then Hyuck caught it.

We immediately left our seats and went to the back stage to greet him. He saw me and opened his arms before I hugged him tight. When he saw that Donghyuck didn't hug him because I was there, he pushed me and hugged Hyuck instead. "Oppa!"

"Congratulations, hyung!" Hyuck greeted while patting Seokjin oppa's back. My brother broke the hug and cupped Hyuck's fluffy cheeks. "Thank you, my baby." He hugged Hyuck with Hyuck's face on his chest then caressing his hair like Donghyuck's his son.

"Congratulations, oppar!" I said and pinched his cheeks hard. "Hey, that hurts! But, eh whatever. Thank you, my flower." He hugged me with Hyuck still hugging Seokjin oppa (and I think he has no plans of letting him go).

"Congratulations, hyung." We looked at Renjun in unison. "Oh, Boss, you were there?" Hyuck said and laughed. Renjun glared at him, which made Seokjin oppa glare at Renjun, which also made me glare at Seokjin oppa. "Glaring hurts the eyes, right?" Hyuck asked.

"Thank you." Seokjin oppa said and broke his contact with me and Hyuck before giving Renjun a bro hug. "Wow, you're small." Hyuck and I laughed because of what Seokjin oppa said. I mean, he almost covered Renjun!

"Donghyuckie??" Hyuck looked back and he stood there in shock when he saw.. Hayoung, of course. That's what he came here for, am I right? Yes, because he told me that earlier.

Her hair was braided again but the ends of her hair are curled. She smiled at Donghyuck, showing her dimples in both side of her cheeks. She walked over to Hyuck and hugged him.

She broke the contact with Hyuck and greeted the three of us. "Hello! Oh, and congratulations, Seokjin oppa!" She said then my brother replied a 'thank you'.

She suddenly tugged Hyuck's arm. "Wanna go get ice cream? There's an ice cream shop not far away from here." Remembering the ice cream shop, I shook my head even though I wasn't the one asked.

"Uh.. no. Let's go visit Winwin instead." Seokjin oppa suggested and I smiled at him because.. plainly, that is a good idea. "Wait, you mean the one who--" Hyuck covered her mouth then slowly nodded.

"Hayoung!" A girl called her. She looked behind and then at Hyuck. "Ey, sorry, Hyuck. Me and my friends are going out. Don't worry, we'll only hang out 'till 1:30. At that place, okay? 2 PM. Bye bye!" She suddenly tiptoed and kissed Hyuck on the cheek before running to her group her friends. When he was there with them, they teased her as they got away.

"I knew there is something going on." Renjun smiled and only nodded at Hyuck. "Wow, you didn't tell me you have a fine lady, Donghyuck." Seokjin oppa said and again, he's acting like Donghyuck's father.

"Uh, we're still.. dating, hyung." He said nervously and rubbed his nape. Seokjin oppa shook his head and grabbed Donghyuck's arm. "Let's just go and visit Winwin and Jiyoung. The two of you also have to apologize." Seokjin oppa said and glared at Renjun and Hyuck.

•••

When we arrived at the cemetery, they suddenly want to back off, but Seokjin oppa pulled them inside and insisted.

We're now in front of Winwin and Jiyoung's gravestone. "I'll leave you guys, okay?" Seokjin oppa said and is going to walk away but Hyuck hugged his legs.

"Hyung, don't go. I'm scared." He said in a baby voice. I looked at Seokjin oppa and uwus are literally on his eyes. He let Donghyuck stand up. "My little baby, you have to apologize. It won't hurt, I promise. If they'll try to hurt you, they have to go through me first. And Mirae's in there. She's close with the both of them. Call me in case of emergency, okay?" Hyuck nodded with aegyo all over him.

Seokjin oppa smiled and left us there. "Si Cheng.. Jiyoung. They're here to apologize. Hear them out, please." I said in a low voice. I motioned Renjun to speak and he sighed heavily.

"Look, I'm sorry. It's really unexpected that Mirae's going to be my girlfriend. I didn't want to steal her from you, I swear. I'm really sorry if I ever did that. Pain and madness was all over me at that time. If I can only bring you back to life, I will. But that would also mean she'll go back to you so it's better this way." I smacked his arm because of his last statement. He only placed a sly smile and continued.

"I really hope you can forgive me." He said and looked over at Jiyoung's. "I have no fault--" I smacked his arm again. I mouthed him a 'sincerely' and so he did.

"I'm sorry if you're in this situation. You were noisy, you know? And you were a bitch. You didn't even apologize and here I am. You know you broke my heart but thanks to your bestfriend, I'm back for revenge. I'm not guilty with killing you but I feel sympathy for your boyfriend. Wherever you are now, please be happy and I hope you can forgive me."

"That would do." I muttered to myself then he stood up. "Talking to them actually lifted a boulder in my heart." Renjuns said and smiled. I smiled back and Hyuck was already talking to Si Cheng.

"Bro, I'm sorry if I made you my shield. That is what Boss said, I swear to everything, Si Cheng. Oh, and sorry if I threw you in the bushes, really. Sincerity is washed all over me right now, I swear. Even though I did less to you, I still feel responsible and I had to like.. really apologize. I'm really sorry."

He then moved over to Jiyoung. He stayed silent for seconds before speaking. "Am I the one who killed you?" He asked which made Renjun giggle. "Oh wait, yeah I was. I only did that because I got used to Boss telling us to kill the noisy people, you know. And on the other hand, you were shouting and pleading to let you talk with Mirae. I'm also.. sorry."

Hyuck stood up and Renjun helped me out. "It was nice talking to them even if they're dead.. and they can't reply back." Hyuck said and laughed. I rolled my eyes at him. "Whatever, Hyuck."

We walked away and we saw Seokjin oppa waiting from afar. "So, I guess you guys are done talking to them?" Hyuck suddenly pointed at me. "She didn't."

"What? Excuse me, I did! I was even the one who asked permission from them!" I pinched Hyuck on the side. "Ow!"

"Mirae, don't pinch my baby Donghyuck." Seokjin oppa said. I glared at him. "For your information, I am you little sister!"

"Eh, whatever."

"Hey!"

•••

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

45.1K 3K 27
❝Let the game.. begin!❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2020
354K 28.2K 62
❝ Fuck- I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! ❞ ✧.* | welcome to summer 127! ▬▬ status: completed ✓ nct | dream, wayv ('99z & YY) a summer camp au. © minsye...
16.5K 603 34
s̶t̶a̶y̶ a̶w̶a̶y̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ m̶y̶ f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶, d̶i̶p̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ -your nightmare ./. Started: 12/25/2018 Status: Finished
195K 7K 21
❝So, who's our last new classmate?❞ ➶ fetus writing ➶ unedited ©DONGHYUQUE , 2018